LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you been in your messy diaper?

We have topics about who's sitting in a messy diaper,  where did you mess your diaper,  when did you mess your diaper,  so I figured I'd ask how long have you been in your messy diaper. 

For me, right now,  I've been messy for about 6 hours.  I got home from work and put my diaper on (a Northshore Black MegaMax) and peed and pooped in it right away. 

I had a big bowl of cereal,  a huge dose of Metamucil and a whole pack of prunes. I messed my diaper again about an hour ago and it feels like I could mess again pretty soon. 

I've been drinking some beers ? while doing some things around the house,  so, not only is my diaper really messy,  but it's really soaked.  I'm hoping to mess it one more time and change. 

The longest that I've ever stayed in a messy diaper is 36 hours.  I  double diapered and only changed the outside diaper when it was wet.I kept the inside diaper on that whole time and it was messy that whole time.   It was truly an amazing experience and feeling,  but I didn't use any diaper cream and ended up with a pretty good diaper rash. 

So how long have you been in your messy diaper?

• Like 1

It's rare for me to mess my diapers, but when I do, the countdown clock starts right away; I've been mostly successful in staving off diaper rash, and I have no intention of going back, because I think that, even more than the ire of my spouse, or economic forces, malignant diaper rash might be the thing most likely to end my near-to four year 24/7 streak. When you wear all the time, there is no reprieve - I don't have a lot of opportunity to walk around naked and let things air out, so if the earth got truly scorched, I might have to go shopping for boxers, or, go back to my doctor for more of "the concoction", the hydrocortisone & antifungal mix that works so well, but that I haven't had to buy in a couple of years now. 

The longest I've gone is an unknown number of hours overnight, when I pooped while sleeping, and woke up fairly astonished in the morning, to discover that I had a small load on board. Although I'm intrigued by the idea of blissfully going about my day no matter what happens in my baby pants, in reality, I get pretty distracted pretty quickly when the weather in there involves solids. 

On 2/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, Spanky said:

We have topics about who's sitting in a messy diaper,  where did you mess your diaper,  when did you mess your diaper,  so I figured I'd ask how long have you been in your messy diaper. 

For me, right now,  I've been messy for about 6 hours.  I got home from work and put my diaper on (a Northshore Black MegaMax) and peed and pooped in it right away. 

I had a big bowl of cereal,  a huge dose of Metamucil and a whole pack of prunes. I messed my diaper again about an hour ago and it feels like I could mess again pretty soon. 

I've been drinking some beers ? while doing some things around the house,  so, not only is my diaper really messy,  but it's really soaked.  I'm hoping to mess it one more time and change. 

The longest that I've ever stayed in a messy diaper is 36 hours.  I  double diapered and only changed the outside diaper when it was wet.I kept the inside diaper on that whole time and it was messy that whole time.   It was truly an amazing experience and feeling,  but I didn't use any diaper cream and ended up with a pretty good diaper rash. 

So how long have you been in your messy diaper?

Dang... So you actually take pills and things to get you going. That's smart. I wish I did that, but I'd rather not have an accident when out and about. >.> I just remembered I gotta take some fiber pills to try to stay regular, and drink a lot more water.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It all depends on what I am doing or where I am. 
if I am home I don’t get told to change until after breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bed unless I am going out so depending on when I mess I could be in it upto 8 hours. 
but normally 3 hours. 
work I tend to mess after work and have to change straight away i use public transport. I have a way to get the go ahead. 
round my friends or family I just get told to go and change after I get checked. 

• 3 weeks later...

I pooed myself about 6 hours ago. I didn't go at all yesterday, so this morning it was quite a strong urge. I managed to hold it back but inevitably some poo came out into my pants. After that though the urge eased off. I've been sitting on it pretty much ever since then. 

• Like 1

I have been up in a wet and messy Trest diaper for 45 minutes with no immediate plans to change, but sometime after my morning exercise. I think I will even go out for a run in my poopy diaper, a very substantial load by the way.

I have been in a wet and messy cloth training panty with waterproofing in the front and back and side snaps for 45 minutes after I wet a little to moderate and messed quite a bit. I have been leaking from the wetting but my potty is nice and warm and contained in this training panty.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

I have been in a wet and messy cloth training panty with waterproofing in the front and back and side snaps for 45 minutes after I wet a little to moderate and messed quite a bit. I have been leaking from the wetting but my potty is nice and warm and contained in this training panty.

Obviously your "potty training" isn't working if you are still wetting and messing your training pants!  LOL!  It is fun to try different things now and then other than the same old diapers you use day after day, even if it may mean you take extra precautions to protect furniture knowing you will most likely leak.

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Obviously your "potty training" isn't working if you are still wetting and messing your training pants!  LOL!  It is fun to try different things now and then other than the same old diapers you use day after day, even if it may mean you take extra precautions to protect furniture knowing you will most likely leak.

Agree, "variety is the spice of life." Learning new information actually changes the brain by making more neural connections by growing dendritic spines, and trying different diapers is always an adventure. I have since done the wash, and now in a wet Classico V2 diaper. My wife is out running errands, but this diaper still has more capacity left, so no plans to change yet. I already have a pink Trest diaper ready for the rest of the evening and then bedtime.