LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Types of Conventions Have You Attended?

What Types of Conventions Have You Attended?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Types of Conventions Have You Attended?

• Ageplay Convention
    • Anime Convention
    • Furry Convention
    • Tabletop Gaming Convention
    • Video Gaming Convention
    • Other Convention

@Kaleros

I haven't attended any of the age play conventions or any of that stuff. However, for years I used to attend the Vermont Mini Olympic wheelchair games competition in Lyndon vermont. This is a time when people an event such as playing Checkers chess backgammon cards and then they do things like obstacle courses and other types of interesting things. the thing is is that most of the people that are in these competitions use wheelchairs, so it gives people the opportunity that our time to actually interact and have fun with their friends.

I've done it a few times and I've really enjoyed it, but it does take a toll on you because Lyndon State Is on a hill and you have to go up and down hill. it's a really pretty place and I enjoy it, and it just goes to show you that the beauty of Vermont landscape is incredible, and every single time I see it I'm still blown away by how pretty the surroundings are. sometimes however, I do miss the days when I was younger when I would be able to do more things, But as time goes by I guess that's what happens. I don't like to dwell on the bad things, so I'll just say this, very few times have I gone to someplace and had so much fun as the Times I went here, or when I was part of the Special Olympics Vermont,, and I won three gold metals in swimming events. had a lot of fun there, and that was also a time when we could get together Enjoy each other's company and have friendly competition

As far as adult events like TeddyCon and such, I haven't gone to any of these. Would be interesting to see what they're like, and if I was gonna go to something like this I wanna go with someone who I trust. it would be kind of fun to enjoy things, and it kinda brings me back to days when I was in college, when we used to have these big Friday night Saturday night parties, and we used to have movies and watch music and eat popcorn and stuff like that.

Brian

• Like 1