LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Bowl

DailyDi

Okay, I don't have a pony in this race, so who should I root for, and why?

Also, who is padding up for the big game... wait is that what players mean when they say they have to get their pads on? :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

Kansas City Chiefs, of course!!  After 60+ years living in Chicago it is wonderful to now live where the hometown team is championship caliber year after year. 

Padded as I always am... 

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Okay, I don't have a pony in this race, so who should I root for, and why?

@DailyDi

I don't have a pony in this race either. i've watched many NFL games over the last few years, and few this season. however, every day from 3 to 5 PM, my brother watches the Felger and Mazz show on NBC Sports Boston. they go through everything that happened in the sports week, they go through all of their predictions, they give their comments, they take calls from individuals that are listening to the program or watching it on TV. During this program Felger and Mazz, And their compatriots end up discussing every single sport, they end up talking about different things that come up, And then they end up giving predictions for the next week's games and stuff like that, this week it's all been Super Bowl week, so they give all the stuff from the location of the next Super Bowl, and then they either talk about the Bruins, the Celtics, the Red Sox the Patriots or other interesting things.

Basically during the three or four hours this program is on the air, my brother Mike is looking at things, and he's looking at his lineups for the basketball game for the evening, or maybe the auto race coming up for that Sunday! He follows all of the sports stuff, so I get a good dose of it for about 3 hours every day. However, most of the junk this year has been about the Patriots stinking up the house, because they have a terrible offensive line or they have a terrible quarterback, or because jones makes a mistake, and it just turns into this big long thing about Bill Belichick and everything else. it's basically local sports talk, So that's what you get in the Northeast. I don't mind them giving their opinions or what they think, but sometimes I think what happens is after watching them play that they need to worry about how they play and who they play. so by the time 5 o'clock rolls around, i've already had a very good dose of sports news for the day.

I'm gonna say this because I'm not sure what else to say: I am not really worrying about who is going to win: I say it probably will be patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs: Michael May think it's a different story, and he might tell me that he thinks the Eagles are going to win, But I think what he told me last night was that this is a terrible Super Bowl, because of the teams involved, so there's not really a horse in the race, and he might watch about 5 or 10 maybe a 15 minutes of the super Bowl. my brother Eric will probably watch the entire Super Bowl coz he is a Chiefs fan! me I don't mind football baseball or basketball or hockey, but this year it just doesn't seem to be a good game. sure Patrick Mahomes are probably end up doing doing really well, and based on the way he's been doing it in the past, he'll probably route the heck out of the Eagles, and we'll have one heck of a blowout Super Bowl, and I'm not sure it'll be Tom Brady Esque, but Patrick Mahomes is pretty darn good at what he does, and I'm hoping that he will get the win, because he deserves it. I'm not sure if the Eagles deserve it, but as far as I'm concerned they're in the Super Bowl, And that is the test right there, you get to the Super Bowl That's one thing, But in order for you to be able to do the next step, you have to win the game, you being in a Super Bowl is one thing, but you winning the Super Bowl is the actual goal, anything less common in the players will think that they didn't do something right or their mistakes were made, but it is a game, and games have rules, and games are played everyday, predictions of whether we're going to win or we're going to lose. Football is an awesome sport, but there sometimes when I don't really watch that much football. To me, I would rather be online here at DD, or watching a good movie on TV, or doing something with my computers. Depending on the season and depending on what's going on, this can change. I just haven't had a very good reason to watch football, because I watch Bill Belichick and the Patriots bust their tails, and not win at all, or they end up flopping and they get run over, because either the offensive or defensive coordinators don't know what they're doing, and they need to be able to do that.

Mikey: go for the Chiefs! at least if they win, then Patrick Mahomes will have another Super Bowl ring if he doesn't have it already, but if the Eagles win, it'll be because they really want it better than the Chiefs do. my brothers Michael, Daniel and James, have played basketball, along with my brother Eric, And Eric and James have been basketball coaches. the coach's responsibility is to make sure that the players know exactly what is expected of them in to be able to determine who goes in for how long, they keep track of the fowls, and stuff like that. if my brother Michael says that you want somebody to try to do something, when the opportunity arrives, they will try to make it happen, but if they can't, that's the way the game is played. however, i've seen Michael and James on the bench, when I was doing scoreboard, and I've seen my brother James and my brother Michael say what the heck are you guys doing That's ridiculous, and I've even heard Michael say if that person does that again, I'm gonna pull them. Part of the deal with being in any sport comment is to have confidence in your coaching staff and your main head coach. If your main head coach can instill the fact that you work hard and you win the game, and if you play the game right and you play it by the rules, win or lose it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game, it's how sportsmanship is developed, it's how respect is developed cause you have to work as a team to get to the goal.

I am proud of the fact that you learn sportsmanship and fair play and you have a way of playing with your friends and enjoying yourself! I'm also proud of my brothers, who played basketball for years, and every one of them has instilled in me pieces of them, which makes me stronger, makes me want to do things that make me stronger. the best thing about having brothers is you always have somebody that has your back, regardless whether you fall on your face and you have to get up, or they might have to pick you up and put you back in a chair, but they're there for you, and they will tell you things that you don't think they will tell you, and sometimes they'll tell you things that you don't want to hear, but it's the truth, brothers and sisters have a way of making things easier, because you don't have to be Superman to be able to do it, because your brothers can help you. I love all of my brothers, and I'll always remember all the things that they taught me, including my late brother Richard who always instilled in me the fact the fact that you never never never give up, and even if you have to give up, it isn't the end of the game, because you always can learn giving up is not in my vocabulary banks:  if you try your best and you don't make it, you try again the next time, and you chalk it up to something that happens, maybe it's you don't feel good, or maybe the team that is playing with you is better than you are, whatever it is, you know that you have to work harder, and you have to do better, but you don't have to burn yourself out doing it. That is part of being a team member: you end up doing for your team, you take one for the team, you end up getting a foul for your team, are you do something that will amp up your team so they work harder! depending on what it is, this is 1 heck of a motivator, but I'll tell you one thing, this Super Bowl is a Super Bowl, but to me it's a super saucer, because even if the Eagles and the Chiefs made it there, they beat out teams that were a lot better than they were, But in my mind the Eagles and the Chiefs played better than the other teams in the league And that's why they're where they are. As I said, I may end up not watching as much of the Super Bowl, I might not watch any of it. Or I may decide that I'm going to just turn the thing on and leave it there. It all depends!

My brothers have been basketball coaches, my brother Daniel has been a referee, And I'll tell you one thing: When you are on that bench, you are representing your team, and you are expected to maintain decorum and follow the rules, and make sure that you are trying your best and doing as the coach requests. Make a mistake, and you learn from it, you make that basket, and you get confirmation that you can do it You get the support and you get the confidence to be able to do it. sometimes you have to make wild shots because you might have only like say 3 seconds on the clock, and that's expected, but you don't want to be taken wild shots that don't go in or trying to throw the ball to the other team. That's when the coach had step in and say what's going on?

45 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Also, who is padding up for the big game... wait is that what players mean when they say they have to get their pads on? :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

i'm already patted up for the game:: i'm not sure how many football players however were diapers when they're playing the game, but their pads are probably enough to be able to protect them for most tackles, unless some idiot decides to use a horse collar tackle, which can hurt somebody, or hit somebody in the head by butting, ramming Or spearing another player.

Nope I don't think that means that they have their incontinence pads on, But sometimes I think that if something happened that they don't want to have happen, they might wish they had if they realized they could have won the game but ended up missing it Ex

good luck to both teams, but as I keep saying, I don't think this Super Bowl is as exciting as other ones in the past. part of the reason why I think that is because they always make a big deal out of the Super Bowl. for years and years and years we watched the Super Bowl comment and we picked the team, and we have it go through, we might eat some cheese or we might eat some crackers or we might eat some meatballs or something like that but, But other people maybe doing other things while watching the game. This is the biggest game of the year, but it doesn't seem like it's as exciting as it has been in the past. maybe for Patrick Mahomes, but I'm not sure exactly about anything else.

In college I used to watch the Super Bowl but not to watch the Super Bowl! during the commercials I had to make sure that I picked 5 commercials and tell the instructor what five I picked and then tell him the things he asked for, So I've been watching Super Bowl commercials. The commercials in my opinion are funny, and they spend millions of dollars for about 30 to 40 seconds of exposure, And that's the way they make money, but man do they spend it!

normally when you watch the Super Bowl, you look forward to the halftime show! they have good bands/singer(s).  they do their thing and they make people happy, and they pump up the crowd, and they do things to make it interesting. the last five or six Super Bowls, the halftime show is crap. Some of it may be because of the fact that we're in the 2020s, and we're dealing with different types of music different types of artists, and other things. some people may think that I'm just an old Fuddy Duddy because I listen to music from the 70s the 80s and the 90s, but is the generation that I grew up in. I graduated in 91, so that means that I have had 30 years of music experience that I like, but the last 20 of it I'm not sure what the heck happened to music, but I can tell you from experience that if you're there to perform, you want to make sure that you are performing your show without causing problems for the users who ended up dealing with Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction. I know of Janet Jackson and I know of other types of singers, but now you have people that just don't interest me anymore, because they are all probably in their late 60s or early 70s, and all of the young guys coming up have their favorite bands, but give me a a rock song from the 70s the 80s or the 90s and you probably will have a better idea of asking me who sung it, and I can probably tell you the year, but I'm not really sure!

Super Bowls have changed over the years since Super Bowl #1: I understand that people have to make money, and I understand people need to be entertained, but people have to use discretion as to what they're wearing and how it works because you don't need to have the sensors jumping all over you because of a malfunction, like CBS did that particular Super Bowl! sometimes I wish I could go back and watch a Super Bowl from like 1985 or something like that, because at least then I would have an idea of who the heck is playing, and I'd be able to see players that play pretty good, and we would have a totally different set of expectations and norms in the 80s rather than now. Not sure exactly how it will go today, but I know for a fact that Super Bowls have changed, and I think people's feelings about sports have changed as well. it just seems to me that every year, somebody signs a million dollar contract comment it's like signing a $5000 contract. It is so common nowadays to see multimillion dollar contracts being signed, and it's almost like back in the old days when you got 5000 or $10,000 for doing something in a sport. Gone are the days when we would be able to see a game that was fun and entertaining, and now it is basically a race to see who can get paid the most.

Good Luck To both teams!

Brian