LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DRYLIFE Diapers

Bought  a case of these nappies i am very impressed tried one today,they are so thick fluffy and very comfortable all pe backed. I wore it for 6hr i was suprised when a removed it there  could have been room for more absorbsion. Never wore Mega Max but im wondering if the Drylife maybe just as good, and the drylife are not as expensive as Mega Max.

https://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/incontinence-care/adult-diapers-nappies/drylife-slip-super-pe-backed-medium.html

• Like 1

@Rachel1 these are my go-to nappies. I can do at least 5-6 hours reliably in them during the day and use them overnight (although I'm not a particularly heavy bedwetter). I find them really comfy and soft and the tabs have never failed on me yet.

In the UK they are way cheaper than any other good quality nappy. I buy them on subscription and it works out about 67 pence per nappy. All in all, I would 100% recommend them.

4 hours ago, Little Belle said:

@Rachel1 these are my go-to nappies. I can do at least 5-6 hours reliably in them during the day and use them overnight (although I'm not a particularly heavy bedwetter). I find them really comfy and soft and the tabs have never failed on me yet.

In the UK they are way cheaper than any other good quality nappy. I buy them on subscription and it works out about 67 pence per nappy. All in all, I would 100% recommend them.

Ive wore 2 of the Drylife and im very impressed  with them. ive worn them for 6hrs and, there was still room for more exorbsion. The tabs as you say are good very strong and hard to remove from the landing without tearing the plastic. Have to get the tabs right first time unless remove the second removal tab and reposition it. For a long time my go to nappy was ID expert slip plus  they are  good but drylife are far much better.the IDs. So can you tell me how you get them on subcription, and witch company you get them from. I think the Drylife will be my go to from now on.

According to the link a  case of Drylife is about 26 pounds. Even with conversion, in Canadian dollars that’s still unbelievable cheap for a case and something that sounds good no less 

19 hours ago, Rachel1 said:

Ive wore 2 of the Drylife and im very impressed  with them. ive worn them for 6hrs and, there was still room for more exorbsion. The tabs as you say are good very strong and hard to remove from the landing without tearing the plastic. Have to get the tabs right first time unless remove the second removal tab and reposition it. For a long time my go to nappy was ID expert slip plus  they are  good but drylife are far much better.the IDs. So can you tell me how you get them on subcription, and witch company you get them from. I think the Drylife will be my go to from now on.

I get them from incontinenceshop.com. They have excellent customer service and if you order in the morning you can usually get next day delivery to UK mainland.

Interesting what you say about ID Slip Expert as I've never tried them but was considering giving them a go. Maybe I won't bother now ? ?

3 hours ago, Little Belle said:

I get them from incontinenceshop.com. They have excellent customer service and if you order in the morning you can usually get next day delivery to UK mainland.

Interesting what you say about ID Slip Expert as I've never tried them but was considering giving them a go. Maybe I won't bother now ? ?

little belle this is where i got my Drylife nappies they maybe a bit cheaper where you get them  https://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/incontinence-care/adult-diapers-nappies/

• Like 1
On 2/9/2023 at 11:39 PM, Rachel1 said:

Bought  a case of these nappies i am very impressed tried one today,they are so thick fluffy and very comfortable all pe backed. I wore it for 6hr i was suprised when a removed it there  could have been room for more absorbsion. Never wore Mega Max but im wondering if the Drylife maybe just as good, and the drylife are not as expensive as Mega Max.

https://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/incontinence-care/adult-diapers-nappies/drylife-slip-super-pe-backed-medium.html

Drylife is the brand from the same people that run Nappies R Us and Incontinence Shop;

https://www.incontinenceshop.com/brands/drylife/drylife-slip

https://www.nru.co.uk/brands/drylife

Although like most things there, it's all out of stock!

I managed to get some of these diapers a couple of years ago.  I still have a few bags left.  They are really good diapers.  I put them on par with ID Slip Maxi diapers.  I actually like them more than the MegaMax diapers as they seem to fit me much better than those.  The MegaMax is a great diaper...don't get me wrong but I still like the Drylife more.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...