LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simple human

DailyDi

I presume, from one of the images on the box, that this is a pedal bin of some sort. Looking at the other image in conjunction with the phrase 'simplehuman', one might presume that the box contains some form of android in the shape of a pedal bin.

Due to the way our brains processes visual information - we compare what we see to previous images seen - it can be percieved in the picture of the male who is operating the bin in conjunction with the slot cut out of the box for carrying, that this male is exposing himself!

Now, considering that out brain compares what we have seen to decipher what we are seeing, when did the OP, and others see a male exposing himself while operating a pedal bin?

7 hours ago, babykeiff said:

I presume, from one of the images on the box, that this is a pedal bin of some sort. Looking at the other image in conjunction with the phrase 'simplehuman', one might presume that the box contains some form of android in the shape of a pedal bin.

Due to the way our brains processes visual information - we compare what we see to previous images seen - it can be percieved in the picture of the male who is operating the bin in conjunction with the slot cut out of the box for carrying, that this male is exposing himself!

Now, considering that out brain compares what we have seen to decipher what we are seeing, when did the OP, and others see a male exposing himself while operating a pedal bin?

HA HA HA HA I FINALLY GOT IT!

Thanks for the human mind refresher. I went back and studied it and was still seeing a penis then my eyes were able to refocus and see what was really there. I love these things and things like magic eye 3d posters.

?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

HA HA HA HA I FINALLY GOT IT!

Thanks for the human mind refresher. I went back and studied it and was still seeing a penis then my eyes were able to refocus and see what was really there. I love these things and things like magic eye 3d posters.

?‍♂️

Okay. Now I see it. Thanks for the clue. ?

• Like 1
On 2/7/2023 at 7:51 PM, babykeiff said:

I may have got this wrong, or there is another conflict on said box. If one focuses on the shoes of the person combined with the length and cut of the jeans, the person is supposed to be female. As a result, a female does not have the appendage previously referred to. 

It is likely that some of the above discussion was held in a marketing meeting when the final packing product was released, and maybe they presumed that since a female does not have that appendage, plus the cost of relocating the lifting handle, the impact of a male exposing himself should not be an issue.....

...that is unless someone like us over examine the box.

Then again, it could be specifically designed that way to create this type of conversation, and thus the relevant marketing and possible sales increases.

From my own view, I think that Apple products are overpriced junk, as do a large proportion of the world. Is this what Apple marketing wanted - to create the concept 'try/buy this item, it looks good but is junk' and a lot of people have fallen for it, and keep falling for it. King Gillette created the concept of the disposable razor - use once and throw away. Apple created the disposable phone... but for many, they can't even use once. The concept of disposable does not work in a world of limited resources... but business are driven that way, produce items that are disposable all the way up/down to the human that consumes that product.