LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Healthier?

DailyDi

We can go 8-12 hours or more in one diaper now, when we used to have to change every 3-4. But is it healthier? How often do you get rashes? or notice the urine smell?

Me, I can't remember the last real diaper rash I've had; its far more common for me to get a little irritation from the elastics in a pull-up rubbing me on the wrong spot.

Smell I don't really notice until I take off the diaper, though that could be nose-blindness on my part.

• Like 3

Usually my once or twice a week early morning diaper on days off is a low end store type that lasts about 3 hours or so.  By that time I'm ready to remove it and get on with a normal day.  Premium diapers are rare and usually when I go out of town shopping at Christmas time or a few other times.  Once a month on a Saturday when I have the day off and the house to myself I will either use a couple of the low end diapers and change after a few hours or use a premium diaper.  Sometimes the premium diaper like Betterdry can last me 8 hours and still be fairly comfortable without leaks, but this past Saturday an Abena L4 lasted me about 5 hours and it was soaked front to back.  It depends on how much I pee that day.  Bottom line is it's rare I will wear diapers more than 3 or 4 hours and when I do I will change a low end diaper after about 3 hours when I'm at home.  When out of town most of the day a few times a year a Betterdry will hold up for 7 or 8 hours.  That's pretty healthy for me as rare as it is but I do admit sometimes to some tingling on areas of my butt from being in a wet diaper all day, usually when I didn't use any Vaseline or protective ointment.

Diaper rash is generaly caused by poopy diapers, the bactera and stuff does it. Wet tends not to be such a cause. ALso it helps that a lot of the newer diapers are much better at fluid uptake, unlike how diapers used to be, where you would definatly know your super wet, even when you only wet a tiny amount. Now with the super absorbant diapers that are available now, you do not even really notice the wetness tell they are pretty loaded.

I do not have much in the way of rash problems, if at all Because of the "Frnech Diaper". It is a kind of liner made from snap-on rubber panties (iriginally it was a piece of rubber shett) with a section of the crotch cut out tolet pee get into the cloth diaper. IN use, it is put under the diaper like a liner. It was powdered to keep it from sticking. It was used for two reasons. 1. To make the person aware that she was in diapers and being babified by being felt strongly enough to be a bit annoying. 2. Because you had to stand up to wet, since otherwise, the wet woulld gotr all over you, it was used if a person was a bedwetter out of laziness. She would have to get out of bed and stand up to wet. If she was lazy, and form what I have read here, many "bedwetters" were such out of laziness or other motivation, The practice would cease. Since this was a deterrent to behavior used preventitively, It was called "chastizement" rather than "punishment". At any rate it was disliked by the person it was put on. It was also used as a detterntn to being "trollopy" as a girl would be told that this is what she would feel if she were trollopy. For some reason, we French (Canadian) in the Blackston Vally/fall River area had a reputation for being trollopy and "piss-a-bed"'s, which we were very aware of and did all we could to prevent

ONe of the noticeable features was that it kept the person drier for a much longer period of time since the material was waterproof and between the wet diaper and the body. Also, what happened was this; the wet would run down the front of the French diaper and into the cloth diaper. Being a good deal of wet, it would go right through the cloth where it would come up against the rubber panties. With nowhere to go further, it woud spread out along the outside of the diaper. The wicking action would also lead pretty much all the wet to the outside. The diaper would wet from outside in. Also the diaper was more evenly wet. Quite a fiew times, The outside of my diaper has been quite damp all the way around while thie inside at the hops was dry. Thus they diaper could go longer betwen changes since no part of the cloth diaper was quickly soaked. Even after 16 hours in a full BabyDoll diaper, and 10 in a half, usually about 85% of my chastity area is dry and it all feels very little girlish. Sometimes a mother would use this if she did not want to have to change the little girl for a longer than usual time

It was called a "French" diaper because it was used mostly by the above mentioned desendants of French Canadians who immigrated to the area in the late 19th/early 20th centuries. Look in a Fall River phone book and you will find names like La Pointe, Tiberge, Monast or Cornyer and, in order to make plastic sound more inviting, companies that used it for household items like curtains, bedspeads and the like gave it inviting sounding names like TaffeTeen, RosEtte, FlowerPetal and, most notably, French Satin, which had implications, when a little bedwetter complained that she did not wish to wear rubber panties like a baby, Mommy would tell her, they are not rubber, they are French Satin. What is more inviting than satin and more classy than Frnech: Right?

Also, I use BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil, made from glycerin, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, Vitamin E as the active ingredients. That does not harm plastic,

and a good deal of baby powde