LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

infections

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I had some blood in my semen last week and I went to doctor and had an exam and he said I had an infection in my prostate. I am not incon. and only wear on the weekends. Can wet diapers cause this? I also have no pain and feel fine, Has anyone else had this happen?

I am doubtful that a diaper, even a wet one, could cause an infection of the prostate. Did you also have a UTI? I'm not sure if UTIs can result in an infection of the prostate, but that's the only thing I could think of given that diapers don't have direct access to the prostate. But if you had a UTI, you would most definitely feel it in your doctor would've detected it in the examination. I doubt you have anything to worry about, but others may chime in otherwise. Feel better!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Wheels said:

I am doubtful that a diaper, even a wet one, could cause an infection of the prostate. Did you also have a UTI? I'm not sure if UTIs can result in an infection of the prostate, but that's the only thing I could think of given that diapers don't have direct access to the prostate. But if you had a UTI, you would most definitely feel it in your doctor would've detected it in the examination. I doubt you have anything to worry about, but others may chime in otherwise. Feel better!

@wetbedmo

l I also concur with @Wheels - a UTI is an infection, but I'm not sure if a UTI would cause an infection in your prostate that, that may be a possibility, and that is a good reason why you should go to the doctor and have it checked!

diapers on the other hand, are there to help you,diapers on the other hand, are there to help you, And since your prostate gland is down in your penis, I would assume that it would be unlikely that a prostate infection would be the caused by wearing the diaper. If you have blood in your urine or your stool, there's probably something wrong, because that would probably be your first warning sign of trouble. A diaper is worn over that area, But unless your prostate was wide open to get infected, I'm not sure how an infection would be able to get in there, unless of course you had some infection that was in your body that was already causing problems with your Prostate. a wet diaper most likely is not the cause of that. the reason I say that is because when you use a diaper, and let's say you pee in it, you get rid of the diaper when you change it, and if there's anything that would be caring and infection, it would probably be your urine that sits in a diaper a long time, but there would have to be something in your urine that's in the padding of your diaper, that could cause some sort of problem, and that most likely would be something that would be on the outside of your skin, or maybe on the tip of your penis. other than that, I can't think of any way that a wet diaper would affect your prostate, because a diaper is a covering, and everything you release in it would end up being released at, and be outside your body, therefore it wouldn't be able to get into your prostate

I would definitely have it checked out, and I hope that you feel better!

Brian

Thanks for your input, The doctor said it is called prostatitis, and as I mentioned before I have no pain and feel fine. So I dont think it is a uti but I am on meds. that would cover that also. I will have a blood test after I am done with the meds. to check my psa. So I say again thanks for your input and well wishes.... I will update in a few weeks.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2023 at 3:20 PM, wetbedmo said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I had some blood in my semen last week and I went to doctor and had an exam and he said I had an infection in my prostate. I am not incon. and only wear on the weekends. Can wet diapers cause this? I also have no pain and feel fine, Has anyone else had this happen?

@wetbedmo

Blood visibly detected in semen is a sign of either one or many of the following:-

Issue Symptoms
urinary tract infection (UTI) pain and/or problems urinating etc / maybe feeling sick++
sexual transmitted infection (STI) pain and/or irritability
prostate issue above issues usually if infection entry via urethra

None of the above have any direct or indirect link to diaper wearing - however, female genitalia can be suspectible to urinary tract infection if the area is not cleaned correctly (wiped away from the genitalia after a messy diaper change). 

Your physician identified it as a prostate infection, which can be asympatitic - i.e source of infection can be via diet and/or something breathed in. If this infection entered via the urethra (tube in penis), a untreated urinary tract infection should have been there originally. This can also be the result of a sexual transmitted infection which can bypass the urinary tract infection and just infect / cause issues with the prostate.

• 3 weeks later...

Update : After two weeks  on meds. it looks like it has cleared up, I had a blood draw on Thursday and still have not heard the results, but since they have not called me there must not be anything too bad going on, If they had found something bad they would have contacted me right away.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:20 AM, wetbedmo said:

I had an infection in the prostate once. It also infected the testis and was quite painful. It came from experimenting with stets.

22 hours ago, Old_PA said:

I had an infection in the prostate once. It also infected the testis and was quite painful. It came from experimenting with stets.

stets? i assume you mean stents, the only ones i know of are the ones that go in arteries, not removable, but if i understand it right, these ones you are talking about are temporary and simulate bladder incontinence, and you implant and take out yourself, yes? i think putting anything inside yourself is a terrible idea, exit only is that way for a reason, and only a doctor other professional should do anything like that, for reasons you experienced yourself.

• Like 1

Infections can have a lot of causes, though from what I know, a wet diaper is not likely to cause one. Urine is not a good culture media for bacteria, it changes from acid to base as it decomposes. Infections that do happen from diapers are general related to messy diapers, or being in an open body if water in a diaper.  Even then, the water would have to be contaminated for it to make a noticable risk.

Lets address this one and for all.....

Diapers / nappies do not cause or create infections - even if it is full of bacteria or virus. These do not have a path to get into the human host. You might get a friction rash or chemical breakdown of the dermis (skin) which has the global denomination as diaper/nappy rash, but that is as far as the infection / rash goes - skin level.

If one bypasses the protection of the anus / urethra by inserting any object into same, what can come with that object is bacteria / virus. These are one of the causes of infection in bladder/kidneys etc... and a very good reason not to insert items into holes in the body that are designed to get stuff out of the body only. Even in a medical environment, hygiene is of prime importance to prevent bacterial / viral infection introduction when using any procedure such as insertion of catheters etc., something that most home users tend to be lax about. Even then, in a hospital environment, some bacteria can be introduced so they use lidocain as a lubricant, pain killer and antiseptic to reduce possible infections in the sterile environment but still, bacteria can be present. Usually, some form of tablet antibiotics are also prescribed to prevent same. This is why home play with catheters / stents etc. are usually not a smart move.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:02 PM, feralfreak said:

stets? i assume you mean stents, the only ones i know of are the ones that go in arteries, not removable, but if i understand it right, these ones you are talking about are temporary and simulate bladder incontinence, and you implant and take out yourself, yes? i think putting anything inside yourself is a terrible idea, exit only is that way for a reason, and only a doctor other professional should do anything like that, for reasons you experienced yourself.

Indeed.