LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Epilogue (5/18/2023)

Chapter 21: Powers

AS SOON AS I was asleep at Bechtel, I was waking up in Caireen’s world. “This is so weird,” I said to Caireen as she picked me up out of the crib.

“What is?”

I sighed, “Not really ever feeling like I’m asleep?” I paused, “It’s like I live the life of a vampire, never sleeping.”

I saw Caireen flinch, “Please don’t mention those creatures… You are most certainly not like them.”

I raised my eyebrow, “Huh?”

“Vampires. They aren’t like that novel I saw inside your head, but they’re based on a real enough creature. They are nasty creatures of evil. I really have no desire to think of them,” she said. Then, she changed the subject as she changed my diaper, “It seems like today you started to at least get the point that you are a baby, though.”

I sighed, “I guess I don’t have a lot of choices.”

She nodded, “Good, the sooner I believe you believe that maybe I’ll work on helping you regain independence.”

I looked up hopefully, “Like changing myself?”

“That, and maybe an illusion for you to make yourself look like an average teenage girl?”

“Wait, what?!?!” I controlled my voice, “You can help me be a regular teenager?”

“No, but you can appear to be to observers. You can make your body appear to at least visually look like you’re eighteen or so. Really you’ll still be your same size.”

“Could I…”

“What?”

I thought for a second and tried to find the right question “Can I be touched and felt like that?”

She looked at me and sighed, “Not with the illusion I’m thinking of. It depends on the fact that the person is not trying to actually touch you. What you’re speaking of would be a physical shapeshift spell.”

“It is possible?” I asked hesitantly.

Caireen thought long and hard before answering, “Yes, Sofia; eventually, you will be powerful enough to change your body to some small amounts. However, I would advise against you ever trying anything that extensive.” Then, she paused, staring at me momentarily as if judging my maturity. She helped me put on a new dress, “The problem is that EFP of yours is likely to interfere if you do more than something that keeps you your current size. I would say at most you might have a one percent chance of being successful with transforming to adult size - even when you are fully trained in a few decades.”

I mouthed, ‘decades?’

She nodded at the silent question but continued, “You’re probably about eighty percent likely to make yourself look like some sort of hideous monster, though.”

“The other percent?”

“Something unknown, or nothing at all.”

I sighed, “So not really worth it.”

“No, not really.”

“But the illusion?”

“I’ll make you a deal. You go along with the baby treatment for a couple more weeks.” Then, she poked my nose, “Let that cute girl Camille and your other friends take care of getting you from class to class, changed, and drink out of a baby bottle in the cafeteria.”

I groaned at the last one, “sippy cup?” I suggested.

She shook her head, “Bottle - you know that you like drinking from them more than the sippy cups. This is about getting comfortable with the unavoidable truth that you are a baby.”

“Anything else?”

She looked at me briefly and said, “No, that’ll do. You do those things the next few weeks, and I’ll teach you those two spells.”

I reached my hand out with my pinky, “Pinky promise?”

She looked almost offended for a second but smiled and took my tiny pinky with hers, “Pinky promise.”

I smiled at that. The end wasn’t in sight, but at least there was a chance of me going on with life a little more normally!

“Okay, now that we’ve talked, let’s get breakfast before I want to teach you a few more things before the testing tomorrow.”

The next several hours, the baby routine continued, and she taught me a great deal about the principles behind magic and ley lines. By lunch, I felt like I had new ideas for working spells. She had also taught me some simple warding spells and how to detect them by the time I went to bed in her world.

“Good night Princess,” she said with a smile as she lay me down in the crib.

AS I WOKE up in the real world, I found myself already on the changing table having my diaper changed. “Those eyes do open!” Hannah cooed at me.

I sighed, “What time is it?”

“Six-thirty,” she said, “now that you’re awake, instead of me putting another diapee on you - you up for a shower with me?”

“How about by myself?” I suggested.

She shook her head, “You didn’t see the showers here yesterday. I don’t think you’ll be able to work them by yourself.”

“Oh,” I admitted. Then sheepishly, I asked, “aren’t there bathtubs?”

“Not yet… I thought Caireen might be able to help out with that one tonight?”

Caireen stirred and told me, ‘We can do that. You’re a baby… And babies really should have baths!’

I just nodded at Hannah. Then, instead of putting a new diaper on me, she wrapped me in a ‘Brave’ themed towel and sat me on the floor to walk. I held onto the towel and toddled behind her as she had a basket of shower supplies, a clean diaper, and her clothes in her hands. “What about my clothes?” I asked her as we walked.

“We’ll come back to the room and get you dressed,” she told me.

‘So, I’ll be sitting around watching her get ready and only be wearing a diaper,’ I sighed.

‘Remember what we talked about last night, Sofia,’ Caireen reminded me.

‘I know…’ I said, ‘Sorry, it’s not like I was always diapered and used to everyone seeing me naked. I am...? Was...? A teenager and we like our privacy.’

She didn’t say anything back, and we were in the bathroom. Other girls were naked and getting in and out of the shower, but just like with Camille, I felt nothing. I just sighed and followed Hannah to an empty stall. She pulled her pajamas and nursing bra off as discreetly as possible and hopped into the shower. I could see that she was full, but she didn’t seem to be leaking yet. ‘I would have thought she had to have been leaking by now?’ Hannah must have noticed me looking because after she flicked on a switch labeled ‘silence,’ she said, “I used the pump in the middle of the night and before I woke you up.”

“Oh,” I said.

“I didn’t want to wait until you finally woke up enough. Plus, I thought you might like to have a shower,” Hannah added.

I nodded, watched her press some buttons on an electronic screen, and braced myself to be hit with freezing cold water when she turned it on. But instead, the water immediately streamed out at the perfect shower temperature. “Wow,” I said as I stepped closer to her and the water.

She giggled, “Apparently, one of the rich kids in that initial class they were telling us about added this feature to the showers. They made improvements to each floor as they went through high school. The senior’s floor is supposedly absolutely amazing, thanks to them!”

Hannah took some body soap and put it on a loofa before handing it to me. ‘May I?’ I asked Caireen internally.

‘This isn’t one of the conditions, so go ahead,’ she said.

I smiled as I took the loofa and lathered up every inch of my body. In the meantime, Hannah did her hair. Once she had the shampoo and conditioner out of her hair, she took the loofa and used the body wash on herself. She picked up the shampoo bottle and said, “Close your eyes, Sofia.”

She washed my hair out gently and pulled the shower head down to rinse my hair free of the suds. Hannah turned the water off, reached for her body towel, wrapped her head in a towel, and then used my Merida towel to dry me. She wrapped me in it briefly and said, “Let’s step out into the bathroom, and we’ll get your diaper on you.”

I groaned but had already unintentionally peed a bunch in the shower. Without warning, Hannah pulled the towel away from me, laid it down on a bench, and picked me up to lay me down on it. She grabbed the diaper she had brought, lifted my legs, and quickly fastened the tapes before setting me down on the ground to walk with her to the mirror. Hannah picked me up and sat me on the counter to brush out my hair and blow dry it as she did the same to hers.

Camille walked in then and sleepily said, “Hi Sofia, hi Hannah,” and then trudged to the shower she seemingly got into on autopilot. Most girls in the bathroom ignored me or waved ‘hi’ to me as they walked past. One girl, though, stopped and stared at me as I stared back at her.

Though I wasn’t attracted, I could still know she was probably the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She must have been a high-level paradigm, and I swore I had seen her before somewhere. Then it hit me, I had! She was in one of Mom’s magazines. I was curious enough to read it one day and remembered an ad for makeup or something with her in it!

“You have to be the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!” the girl cooed as she came over.

I decided to maybe correct her there, “Hi, I’m Sofia,” I said as I held my hand out to her.

“You’re not really a baby?” the girl said, “I’m Anna, by the way,” she added to be polite.

“It’s kind of complicated. I was eighteen until a bit over a week ago.”

“I know how that goes…” she said. “I assume you were probably a guy too?”

I nodded, “You?”

“Yep! It took seven months to change into this…” she said as she motioned to her body.

Hannah finished putting her clothes on and said, “Hi, I’m Hannah,” to her.

“Her mother?”

“Complicated,” we said together and laughed.

“We used to be best friends pretty much,” Hannah said. “Sofia changed first, and then I changed when she was being chased by some assholes.”

Anna nodded as if that was the most natural thing in the world. “Well, I’d better get a shower. Sofia, you really should join the Aphrodite’s Club. Hannah, you would probably be welcome too. Sofia, you would make a fortune in modeling contracts and acting as a baby.”

I sighed, “So I’ve heard. I’ll look into it. I suppose being the model on the box of Pampers toddling around in nothing but a diaper isn’t any different than right now?”

She laughed, “It would suit you well, and you could make a ton of money.”

‘Money?’ I thought to myself.

‘Like you really need any….’ Caireen reminded me.

She was correct; as easy as she magically made anything that I needed to just appear… and most babies don’t really spend money themselves… I sighed as Hannah brought a toothbrush up to my mouth. I took it and brushed my teeth before she helped me rinse my mouth out and carried me to our room. “You ready for breakfast now?” she asked me.

I looked at her and nodded. Then, after I nursed her breasts, she put me into my miniature version of her school uniform. “You look adorable!” Hannah said.

I stuck my tongue out at her, “I’m waaaaay more than adorable!”

She laughed, “Oh no, Princess Sofia is going to turn into a conceited brat if I keep giving compliments.”

I glared at her, “I’m already there! Now can we get some solid breakfast?”

She laughed and said, “Just a minute, let me make sure I have your diaper bag stocked since I have a feeling that they’ll separate us most of today.”

“In that case, you might want to have your pump handy somewhere, too,” I advised her.

She sighed and patted a backpack on the bed, “already in there.”

I stood up and hugged her legs, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay, I’m the milk cow, and you’re the diapered baby… not sure which one of us has the most to complain about,” she admitted.

“I’m pretty sure I won that battle. You can still do all the things you want to do,” I reminded her as she helped me put a coat on and then did the same.

“And you can’t?”

I sighed, “At least not for a while. Maybe eventually…”

“That’s the most hopeful you’ve sounded?” She said as she put on her backpack, put the diaper bag on her shoulder, and picked me up.

“Caireen and I made a deal last night. Speaking of which, you have bottles, right?” I asked suddenly.

“Of course, what kind of mommy would I be without bottles for my baby?” She said with a giggle. “Why are you asking, though? You didn’t want to use one in public yesterday?”

“I made Caireen a deal that I would let others help me out in class, change me, and carry me as needed… and drink out of bottles in the cafeteria. In exchange, she’ll teach me what I need to know to maybe sort of be normal some of the time.”

“How?” she asked as we passed through the door to go outside. “It’s cold out here,” she said in her next breath.

“Yeah, glad you remembered the coats!” I said and looked around at the ground and the shallow older-looking snow. Then, for the first time, it really struck me that we were in Vermont and surely would be getting as much, or more, snow as in Los Alamos. As if the weather had heard me, I felt a snowflake land on my nose and looked up to catch one in my mouth.

“Earth to Sofia,” I heard.

“Oh, right,” I said and told her how Caireen offered to help me. She looked a little disappointed with the idea that I would be a bit more self-sufficient, but I think she also understood. We went to the table that had become our typical hangout and left her bag and my diaper bag sitting with Camille watching over them. She smiled and waved us to get food while she munched on some variety of oatmeal.

Once again, I loaded a plate high with food and accepted the incredulous looks of the students around me. Anna saw me and said, “Hi, Sofia! You need a hand with that?”

I shook my head, “I’m good, thank you, though.”

Hannah followed me behind, and we swiped our temporary cards before returning to the table with our food. Hannah had a baby bottle full of juice in her hand that she handed me, and I sighed before putting it in my mouth.

“Are you sure that’s wise?” Anna asked quietly as she sat down in an empty chair beside me.

“What?”

“Letting people know you’re a baby?”

I laughed, “I was worried about that at first, Anna, but trust me, there’s no way I can hide the fact that I’m a two-year-old who will never be potty trained.” I sucked from my bottle again and said, “At least I look like a normal baby like this…?”

She nodded.

The conversation around the table mostly centered around projects due that week and the classes students were working on. There were a few discussions about something called the Cube and midterms. I looked with an eyebrow raised at Hannah about that, and she shrugged. “I’m not sure if you’ll have to participate in the Cube or not since you have come so late. They may not make you take them until the spring,” Anna told us.

Then, everyone filled us in on what the Cube was. Apparently, with superpowered teenagers, they needed to teach us how to fight and survive. The Cube was the center of that achievement; apparently, it kept getting ‘better’ every year. We had a couple upperclassmen at our table who had been through it and told their stories. I shuddered a bit but knew I could probably actually hold my own in there. Our favorite bully walked in right then and glared at me. As she started to come over toward us, I could see in her body language that she still hadn’t learned her lesson. To discourage her, I changed her hair from carefully styled, loosely hanging about her face to two tightly braided pigtails. At the ends of the braids were giant bright pink and white bows holding them together. It was almost comical as she felt her hair change, pulled one of the ends of the braid towards her face to look at it, and then screeched loudly in anger!

“You know you probably shouldn’t taunt her,” Anna told me.

“Probably not.” I nodded solemnly but couldn’t help smiling and adding, “She’ll eventually try and spank me or something.”

Everyone at the table laughed, and Hannah looked at a clock in the hall and said, “Come on, Sofia, we need to get you changed and then get to Caduceus Hall for power testing.”

I grabbed my half-full bottle and stuck it in my mouth as she carried me out of the dining hall. I couldn’t help but laugh as Streaked was having her friends try and loosen the ribbons on her braids. I debated on undoing them, but they would fade away in another hour on their own. Maybe she’d learn her lesson about threatening Hannah or me in the meantime.

Hannah carried me to the bathroom she had used to change me yesterday and soon exposed my diaper by pulling up my skirt. “You soaked this, Sofia,” she told me.

“Well, I had half a bottle at the table, and umm…. that would have to be at least a bottle earlier?”

Hannah shook her head, “It’s probably more than that.”

I thought back as she wiped me with a cold wipe. It distracted me for a moment before I asked, “Umm… Hannah, just how much do you think I’m umm... drinking?”

She finished taping my new diaper on, “It’s way more than a normal baby,” she said.

“Huh?”

She sighed, “Remember I woke up early?”

I nodded.

“I looked up the normal amount for mothers on the internet… it’s like somewhere between twenty to thirty-four ounces a day.”

I thought back, “my bottles are like eight ounces?”

“Actually, ten, and you can fill them a bit beyond that.” She said as she washed her hands in the sink and looked down at me. “I used the pump this morning…” she sighed again, “I definitely am putting out more like that maximum daily amount of each breast each time. So far, I think I’m averaging thirty-two ounces per breast per time.”

My eyes must have been showing their shock as I realized that only because I’m a Mergent could I keep up with her load of milk! Over sixty-four ounces every time I was nursing?!? She could feed multiple normal babies and not even come close to emptying herself! ‘How are my diapers keeping up with that?!?’

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well!

If you're someone who must finish a good story 'now,' consider purchasing the full book on Amazon Kindle! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTBTTGX1  I will be posting a chapter about every other day until the complete 62 Chapters and the Epilogue are reposted.

• Like 9
  • BabySofia changed the title to Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Chapter 21 (3/6/2023)
34 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Thank you for posting chapters so quickly! Love this story…❤️?

Thanks for the comments! (Since I've already posted it before I figure I can keep the higher rate of postings)

• Thanks 1

Chapter 22: Playgrounds

“WHAT DID YOU do with all of that milk?!?” I asked Hannah, mind blown at how much I was nursing from her.

“Well, there are a few bottles of expressed milk in the bag for you if you get thirsty,” she said with a smile. “And I talked Mrs. Lang into letting me use her fridge until we can buy a fridge with a freezer to put in the room tonight.”

I shook my head, “That space will be filled in no time, though!”

Hannah squeezed me as she picked me up, “Probably!” Then, she placed me on her hip, “Let’s get this testing over with!”

I smiled, “At least you’ll know more about yourself when we’re done!”

“Yeah, other than shooting energy at people and being the best wetnurse in the world, I don’t really know what I can do yet.”

We walked to the building together and checked in at the front receptionist’s desk. “Hi, I’m Hannah Rayburn, and this is Sofia Hammerstein. We’re here for powers testing?”

The lady smiled at me, “Why aren’t you just the cutest thing.”

I sighed and politely replied, “Thank you.”

“Let me just look up some information and have you fill out some forms for you and this little princess,” the lady said condescendingly.

Before I could get upset, Hannah said, “Ma’am, Sofia can fill out her own set of forms.”

“Isn’t she a baby?”

“No, ma’am, she’s eighteen,” Hannah said bluntly. I took a moment and looked up at Hannah and cringed a little bit. Being friends for most of our lives, I’ve seen that look only a few times. The last time she gave Sarah Acosta the ugliest black eye I’d ever seen.

“Oh, my apologies,” the lady said. “Here you go then, sweetie,” she said and handed us each a clipboard.

To assert my age a little more, I did a backflip off the counter and walked to a chair in a small waiting room. Hannah smiled at me and shook her head. After that, it was like déja vu all over again since it was mostly the same questionnaire from the powers testing in Los Alamos. I found myself filling in the ‘incontinence’ line again, but at this point, I had to admit there was no changing that.

“You done?” Hannah asked me a few minutes later and took hers up simultaneously.

“They should be out to get you two in about ten minutes.”

“Thanks,” Hannah said.

As she came over, she put her hand on my diaper and said, “I think you’ll be fine for a while.”

I nodded and looked at her chest, “How about you?”

She sighed, “I probably should pump or have you nurse, but I’ll wait until we’re back there and have them take a look. Why? Are you thirsty?”

I thought for a second and nodded. Hannah reached into the diaper bag and grabbed a bottle out of a pocket. She shook it, uncapped it, and then handed it to me. “Yours?” I asked as I looked at it.

She nodded.

I took a hesitant suck on the nipple and discovered it was cold and didn’t taste as good. “It’s cold,” I said while I made a face.

Hannah looked thoughtfully and said, “Here, hand it to me for a second.”

She held the bottle in her hand, and I saw a quick glow before she put a test drop on her wrist. “Here, try it again.”

I found it was precisely the temperature from her breast then and smiled around the nipple. ‘When did she start being able to do that?’ I wondered.

‘She’s got the most to learn today,’ Caireen reminded me.

Hannah picked me up and sat me on her lap as I continued to hold the bottle to my mouth. Sitting there was pretty relaxing, but I couldn’t help but be a little disconcerted by how much I was missing nursing her milk from her instead of using the bottle. When a white-coated scientist came out to the waiting room, I had finished the bottle and was just absentmindedly sucking on the empty bottle. “Hannah? Sofia?”

Hannah and I nodded. She grabbed the bottle from me and stored it in the diaper bag before getting up, and we walked back with her carrying the two bags.

“I’m Doctor Kestner,” the scientist said to us. “I’ll be one of the people running your testing today.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said, “I’m Sofia, and this is Hannah.”

He paused in the hallway, looked at me briefly, and then shook his head. “I understand you two are a team at this point?”

Hannah nodded, “Probably for the rest of our lives.”

“I get that; teaming up in emergences happens every now and then. Will you be okay being tested separately?”

I nodded, “I will need Hannah to help me every now and then, though.”

He raised his eyebrows, and Hannah responded, “She’ll need a diaper change in about an hour, I would guess.”

“Umm… okay. Or one of our staff could help with that,” the doctor said courteously.

“We’ll see where we’re at?” I suggested.

“Fair enough. I don’t want you two to impact each other’s testing right now, so we’re going to run one of you through one portion while the other is doing another. Sofia, if you’ll come with me please, Hannah, if you’ll go down that hallway and take a right, there will be someone waiting for you.”

With that, I was led into a room like the physical testing area at Los Alamos, but at least several times larger!

“I didn’t think to have her leave your bag with me… do you have a change of clothes for the physical portion of this?” He asked.

I didn’t even answer him with words; I just said, ‘do it’ to Caireen, and I was soon in the same leotard and tutu I’d been in for the initial test.

Doctor Kestner snorted and chuckled, “Okay then, I’ll take that as you’ll be fine in that?”

I nodded, “Yes, sir.”

We began with a treadmill, moved to weights, and then finally, he led me down to an obstacle course that made the one in Los Alamos feel like a home swing set in comparison. Tall platforms that rose forty feet above the floor, with rock climbing holds, ropes, poles, and swings set up throughout. It reminded me of the Ninja Warrior TV show that I had seen on TV one time. Given directions for a route, I had a blast running through the course, jumping, leaping, and climbing it like a playground. When I completed the course, I ran up to him, barely panting. “Doctor Kestner, that’s a lot of fun. Is there any way I could come back sometime to play?”

He looked at me like I had grown horns or something, “Play?”

Right then, I barely became aware of Hannah behind me as she picked me up, “Yes, I’m sure she’s thinking play. She’s a baby, after all!” She said and hugged me tightly before wrinkling her nose. “One with a stinky diapee!”

“Uh… would you mind taking care of that before I take her to the next test?”

“Not at all. Do you have a private room?”

He led us to an empty locker room, and Hannah placed a portable changing pad on the concrete bench before laying me on top of it. She pulled apart the snaps in the crotch of the leotard and shimmied it all up my body before un-taping my diaper.

“Peee-ew!” She cooed and smiled, “What a stinky baby!” She took a moment to tickle my side before getting to work on cleaning my bottom. 

When she was done, I said, “Thank you” to her.

“You’re welcome, Princess,” she said as she found a trash can and dropped my soiled diaper inside. “Running around on that course sure made you a mess! I think that’s the messiest diaper I’ve changed on you.”

I blushed, “Sorry.”

“Why? You’re a baby. That’s what you should be doing!” she smiled and tickled my side.

I giggled, “What have you done so far?”

“They had me stare at a bunch of parts, and things that I guess are supposed to do something,” she shrugged. “You know I’ve always been terrible with mechanical and computerized things. They also had me grabbing some things from across the room, too… that’s kind of fun!”

“Huh?” I asked.

“Here, watch,” she said as I saw the diaper bag next to me open back up, and a bottle came out. The cap was pulled off by some invisible force, and she held it for a moment to warm it up. A quick wrist test and the invisible force picked it up as she settled me in her arms. The bottle floated to my mouth, holding the bottle for me to nurse.

“Cool!” I said around the nipple, and she smiled.

I nursed the bottle to empty pretty quickly, and she turned me and burped me unnecessarily. Of course, my body still burped on command, though!

“Okay, back to work, Sofia!” she said and walked me back to the room.

When we reached another room, I recognized they were testing me by shooting the balls at me again. Once again, I could duck out of the way for a while. I eventually failed the test, though, as I assumed all students must! I wound up sitting in that same gadget room, just as clueless as Hannah had been. Finally, I was bored enough that I started stacking parts like a tower of blocks before they seemed to think I might break something and rushed me out... I was then tested for telekinesis and other related powers. I was sure I could do the tests with magic, but that wasn’t what they wanted.

To my surprise, though, I suddenly seemed to be able to do a lower-power version of the green energy blasts I had seen Hannah do when she emerged. They weren’t powerful enough to explode like hers, but we discovered they were sufficient to disable unshielded electronics. They also seemed to be able to knock a person’s nervous system out. It wasn’t the same as my magical blasts; I was sure of that!

“You weren’t able to do that before in Los Alamos?” she asked me.

I shook my head, “No, not like that… That’s like Hannah’s power.”

“I wonder…”

Whatever it was, she thought though she didn’t tell me then. After some more testing, I was eventually led into yet another room. Questions from another technician were all about my avatar spirit. As I explained more about her, the man’s eyes seemed to get larger and larger. Eventually, I was tired of answering questions and let Caireen take over my body. It was weird being the bystander as she answered history questions he asked, questions about her powers, and many other things. During that session, I noticed he couldn’t type notes fast enough into his computer.

At two in the afternoon, Hannah came to find me, and after changing back into our uniforms, we went to get a late lunch. When we returned to the testing labs, I was greeted by a young technician in her late twenties wearing a lab coat over a pretty flowered dress. She introduced herself, “I’m Trinity.” She held her hand to me first and then to Hannah, “Sofia, do you mind coming with me to meet with Ms. Raspin for your magic testing?”

I looked at Hannah, and we both decided we’d have to split off. “Here, her diaper is a little wet, but it’ll probably hold for another hour,” Hannah said and handed her my diaper bag. My face turned red, and I glared at her.

“Do you want to walk, or should I carry you?” Trinity asked.

I sighed, “I guess we’ll go quicker if you carry me.”

She smiled and shouldered the diaper bag before placing me on her other side. I tried to ignore the feeling of the stranger securely holding me by my diapered butt!

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well!

If you're someone who must finish a good story 'now,' consider purchasing the full book on Amazon Kindle! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTBTTGX1  I will be posting a chapter about every other day until the complete 62 Chapters and the Epilogue are reposted.

• Like 10
  • BabySofia changed the title to Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Chapter 22 (3/8/2023)

Ugh. I finally decided to read this story. I'm actually getting into it now. I can't wait for more. I'm really enjoying what happened to the bully. I hope she ends spending more time in diapers and has to use them for everything and need someone to change her on the changing table in the bathrooms. Maybe she'll realize she actually like it? Lol

Okay I just had to go buy it lol

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Ugh. I finally decided to read this story. I'm actually getting into it now. I can't wait for more. I'm really enjoying what happened to the bully. I hope she ends spending more time in diapers and has to use them for everything and need someone to change her on the changing table in the bathrooms. Maybe she'll realize she actually like it? Lol

Okay I just had to go buy it lol

Thanks for the high praise Guilend, appreciate your support! ?? 

OK I just finished this story on Kindle. I won't spoil it, but I really enjoyed it. For some reason I can't leave reviews with my account. I don't know why. There was several parts I really enjoyed,  but also something more you could've done more with I guess. But I really love your details you put into everything. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Guilend said:

OK I just finished this story on Kindle. I won't spoil it, but I really enjoyed it. For some reason I can't leave reviews with my account. I don't know why. There was several parts I really enjoyed,  but also something more you could've done more with I guess. But I really love your details you put into everything. 

Thanks Guilend! Sometimes I find I can leave the stars on the actual Amazon page, but not from the Kindle app if that helps. Either way thanks so much for supporting my writing!!! ?

Chapter 23: Magic Tests

“WOW, YOU SURE are light!” Trinity told me as she carried me across campus.

“So I’ve been told,” I told her.

“So, how do you like Bechtel so far?” Trinity asked.

I sighed, “I hate being without my parents,” I told her, “though I’m sure they feel the same way. I probably should have called them last night,” I said guiltily.

“You’re not the first student to forget to call their parents early on,” she laughed at me. “My parents practically yelled at me when I didn’t call them for a week!”

I giggled, “I’m pretty sure that’ll happen if I’m not careful. I guess I’ll call tonight… I’m sure Hannah would like to talk to hers too.”

“How about friends?”

“I seem to be making a few,” I admitted. “We’ll see how things go once we figure out what classes Hannah and I are taking.”

As we came up to the building, Trinity said, “Umm… Sofia, I think this may be a bit awkward?”

“What?” I asked, distracting myself from the fact I could clearly see a second entrance to the building other than the one the public would probably use. ‘It’s magic, right?’ I asked Caireen.

‘Yes,’ she answered, ‘pay attention.’

“Umm… I think you need a change,” Trinity said simply.

I looked down and felt a little bit of pee going down around my leg and sighed, “I never thought it would be my diapers leaking… she said I was just a little wet...”

“Do you want help?” Trinity asked.

I looked at her, “I don’t have any choice; I need help.”

“But aren’t you…?”

“The goddess I have lurking inside me isn’t allowing me to change myself for a while yet.”

“Okay…”

“So yes, please, if you don’t mind changing me?” I asked.

I expected her to walk to a bathroom but was surprised to see she had just walked into an empty room with a stone table instead. She sat me down on it while she dug out my changing pad, a clean diaper, and wipes. “Just lay down,” she told me with a smile.

She changed me like she well practiced at changing diapers every day. As she was taping the diaper shut, I asked, “You have a baby at home?”

Trinity grinned, “Yep, she’s just a little bigger than you. I keep hoping we’ll be able to potty-train her soon. I think we might do potty training boot camp over the Thanksgiving Break with her, as my sister calls it.”

“Good for her.”

“How about you? Any chances?”

I shook my head, “I think your people want to run a few more tests this evening on me, but everyone is guessing my EFP has locked me into being a baby with no control.”

“So, it’s a matter of learning to deal with it?” She asked as she dug into the diaper bag and found a new skirt to replace the one that had gotten wet.

“Something like that.”

“I guess I can understand your spirit’s insistence on depending on others for a while,” she said.

I just nodded.

“Okay, all set,” she said a few moments later after helping me fix my skirt and blouse. She straightened my hair before picking me back up and saying, “Let’s get this testing out of the way, shall we?”

She led me through the corridors of the building to an office with a lady I remembered from Mrs. Hensley’s visit to my house. “Hello, Ms. Raspin,” I said politely as Trinity sat me down on the ground.

“Good afternoon, Sofia,” she responded.

“I’ll leave your bag here,” Trinity said while placing my diaper bag on the chair.

“Thanks for all your help,” I said to her.

“Anytime,” she told me. “Ms. Raspin, if you’ll call me when you’re done, I’ll get her back with her friend.”

She left and closed the door on her way out. “Are you ready to start this testing?” Ms. Raspin asked me.

“Yes, ma’am,” I responded politely.

“Okay then, let’s go to one of our well-warded rooms for safety.”

Instead of picking me up or holding my hand, she opened her door and started down the hallway. I followed her, making several steps for each of hers, but I appreciated the freedom of movement there. Finally, she led me down to a large stone room with a circle of salt in the middle.

Caireen became nervous inside of me, and I knew why. Circles were dangerous, but we just had to trust the school here. “Would you please step into the circle?”

“I trust you will let me out of it?” I asked.

“I swear upon my true name that I will not keep you there against your wishes. It’s just a safety precaution as we test you.”

I nodded and stepped inside. Instantly I could feel the wards that were around the circle. Still, I also felt way better when we had a feeling that the power of this circle could be easily broken with our own strength. “Okay, Sofia, we’re going to do a few things once I clear out of the room.”

She left and went to an adjacent room with a glass observation window. “First, I want you to draw in as much manna as possible...” We spent the next three hours with her testing me in numerous ways. She tested my power level, knowledge of spells (limited then), spell strength (not so limited), and things I didn’t even have a name for.

When she finally finished giving me tasks, she asked, “Sofia, I could tell you became less nervous when you got in the circle. You can break through it, can’t you?” She asked.

Instead of answering her, I drew in the partial power I needed to do it and busted through the circle.

“Not another one…” she said with a sigh.

“Another one?”

“Yes, I’ve had about four students in the last six years who could do that. It makes it difficult to safely trust you when we start learning higher-order spells.”

I smiled, “Don’t worry, I can practice the really dangerous ones in Caireen’s castle.”

As we started walking back to her office, she seemed deep in her thoughts, and I realized for the first time that not only was my diaper leaking, but it was also sagging badly! It was almost falling off my waist as I awkwardly toddled, hoping it wouldn’t fall to the ground. Ms. Raspin didn’t notice it as she called Trinity to come to collect me, but Trinity saw it instantly.

“Umm… Ms. Raspin?” She asked.

“Yes, Trinity?”

“Did you ever check Sofia’s diaper?”

Her face fell as she realized she had dropped the ball and was embarrassed, “Umm…?”

“I thought so. Come along, Sofia. Let’s get you changed and back to Hannah before hitting your final tests tonight.”

Several minutes later, she was saying, “I can’t believe her…” as she undid the tapes of my diaper. I was soon in another diaper, but she said, “Sofia, you should see if you can get some uniform tops in as onesies.”

“Why?”

“I think they’ll help keep your diaper up when this happens again.”

“Oh,” I said. Trinity dug through the diaper bag and eventually came up with a pink romper for me to put on. “Won’t I get in trouble for not being in uniform?” I asked about wearing it.

“You’re going to have some exceptions noted in your file by tonight,” she told me, “And, as far as I’m concerned, you have no classes today.”

I was led back to Hannah at the other building. “How did she do?” Hannah asked like a worried mom.

“She did great!” Trinity said, “But you might want to see about getting her some onesies as tops instead of the regular blouses. It’ll help hold up any really wet diapers.”

Hannah blinked at me and said, “That’s a great idea! Thanks!”

We walked to Trident first, and I figured I knew why. “Full?” I asked her.

“I pumped five times today, and I’m even fuller now,” she complained.

In our room, she closed the door, pulled her shirt away, and we took care of her problem. “Do you mind doing this?” She asked me as she switched me to her other breast.

“No,” I sighed, “It really is very comforting,” I admitted before nursing that breast too. Hannah’s skin was far more comforting than the silicone nipple of a bottle.

‘See, there are good things about being a baby,’ Caireen told me.

‘I guess… On the whole, I would rather not be, though,’ I sadly told Caireen.

Once I had finished, Hannah cleaned up, and we went to dinner at the Friar Hall. It was already almost seven when we walked in, so we had to hurry to meet our final night appointment at 8pm.

Doctor Kestner met us at the receptionist area and asked, “If you’ll please follow me?”

I was a little surprised by the curtness but didn’t really care. It had been a long day, and I was looking forward to finishing these final tests. Hannah carried me and followed the doctor through an elevator door that took several minutes for us to go down to a low-level basement.

“How far are we below ground?” I asked her.

“About five-hundred feet,” she responded to me with a smile.

The door opened eventually, and we found ourselves in a concrete corridor. The walls reminded me of the pictures I’d seen of the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. Large pipes lined the wall, along with steel supports and the occasional solid door that was probably blastproof! She led us to another room with a young man waiting for us. “This is Doctor Wilks,” she introduced us, “Hannah and Sofia,” she said to us. “He’s going to run you through our latest device that we have to finish deciding your powers.”

“Okay…” Hannah said nervously.

In the end, it wasn’t that big of a deal. It was almost an MRI, and I’d been through one of those in the hospital once. We had to change into form-fitting white suits before getting in the machine, which meant my diaper had to go. I felt awkward when he pulled me out of the device and had to spray down the table with disinfectant… But I laughed along with Hannah about it later!

When both of us had run through the machine, I asked, “So can we see our scores?”

He shook his head, “I have to let Doc Strauss or a faculty member go through them with you.”

“Oh…” I said.

“Don’t worry; they’ll meet with you early in the afternoon tomorrow.” Doctor Kestner said, “You only have to get through your physicals and Sofia’s martial arts placement first.”

“So, we’re done for the day?” Hannah asked as she pulled her skirt back up.

“Yes, we are. I’d recommend heading back to your dorm and getting some sleep.”

“Sounds like a plan to me!” Hannah said.

Back in our dorm, the other students waved at us, but we managed to make it back to our room without being interrupted. We both took the time to call home then.

“Hi, Mommy!” I said in a sweet voice.

“Sofia?” She asked, obviously a little weirded out.

I giggled, “Who else would it be?”

My dad got on the line, and even Lily was on the phone for a few minutes. I decided to go ahead and get the awkward conversation out of the way. I told them about Hannah’s condition and our ‘fix.’ Mom seemed to take it in stride, but you could tell Dad was uncomfortable hearing about my nursing. Just before we finished, Mom said, “We sent you a few boxes of things that should be there tomorrow. It sounds like Caireen mostly has you both set - but there are a few things from home to make…” she teared up a bit, “to make you feel more at home.”

“I love you, Mommy,” I told her. I could tell being apart was hard on her. But, especially as for a week, she’d literally gotten her baby back!

“I love you too, Princess,” she told me.

“Love you,” Dad said.

“Love you too, Daddy,” I said with a smile, “Good night.”

“Night, Princess,” he said to me. Then, as I hung up the phone, I saw Hannah was finishing up too.

Hannah picked me up, and we gave each other a well-needed hug. There was no doubt we would both be totally homesick without the other!

“So how about that bathtub and a bath? Hannah asked me.

I asked, ‘Caireen?’

‘Let’s go to the bathroom, and I’ll get it settled,’ she assured us.

Soon enough, we were in the restroom. Caireen created a beautiful clawfoot bathtub with a circular curtain that closed around it. Caireen matched most of the shower controls to make it easier to use. I noticed she placed a silence button there too, and I would have to ask Hannah about that later. Hannah didn’t even bother with the round curtain that could conceal the tub, though, as she placed me in the tub. I blushed as Hannah bathed me, and other girls could see her doing so. Most of the other girls seemed more interested in the tub than my naked body, “Oh my God, can I take a bath next?”

In the end, Caireen made two more tubs through me before Hannah diapered me for the night and placed me on her breast. When she lay me in my crib with my pacifier, I was exhausted and fell asleep instantly.

• Like 8
  • BabySofia changed the title to Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Chapter 23 (3/10/2023)

Chapter 24: Bullies

MY NEW NORMAL day began when I woke up in my crib in Caireen’s palace, but Caireen wasn’t there. I stood up and grimaced a little at my soaked diaper. “Hello?!?” I asked quietly.

I heard nothing and wondered where Caireen would be. So I called out louder, “Caireen!?!”

Still, no one came.

‘Calm down,’ I thought to myself… I looked around my crib and found Emie next to the bars. I picked her up and held her while I waited and hoped someone would come.

Then I waited.

Eventually, I began playing with Emie to try and distract myself, but still, no one came.

After what must have been a few hours, I felt my stomach rumbling. ‘I’m hungry, and I’m wet!’

‘What would a normal baby do?’ I asked myself. ‘Is Caireen waiting for me to cry?’

I sighed and thought some more before standing up and grabbing onto the bars that hung just at my fingertips. I figured I could jump over the bars if Caireen hadn’t left a similar spell on this crib. So I ensured I had a firm grip and flung myself over the bars!

And then promptly found myself flung back into the crib and onto my wet rear-end.

I sniffled.

I felt tears going down my face.

Then without warning, I felt myself begin to wail at the top of my lungs!

‘Where is Caireen?’ I thought to myself.

As if waiting for me to cry, she suddenly appeared in the room. She picked me up and held me tight, “It’s okay, baby,” she told me.

“Where were you?” I sniffled out.

“Taking care of some things,” she said while bouncing me and shushing me. Nothing she said, though, was helping me stop the tears. “Let’s get that wet diaper changed,” she told me.

I was gently placed on the changing table, and Caireen was gentle as she unpinned the diaper and wiped me gently. I found myself still sobbing, though, as she finished. ‘Why can’t I stop crying?’ I asked myself.

‘Have I truly gone nuts now?’ I asked myself again as she dressed me, and I was still crying. Caireen continued to ‘shush’ me but, in the end, sat down in the nursery rocking chair and nursed me at her breast. Embarrassingly it finally calmed my body down.

After I had finished nursing, she burped me and asked, “Better?”

I almost started to tear up again, “Why was I crying? And why couldn’t I stop?!?”

She hugged me, “The longer you spend time here in this world as my baby, I suspect you will begin to have more normal reactions. For example, a baby waking up alone and then crying in a crib for attention is normal behavior, isn’t it?”

“But why didn’t you come when I called your name?”

She smiled, “The alert ward in your nursery won’t go off unless you’re crying.”

“You tricked me into crying?” I asked, upset.

She shook her head, “I would have been here in another half-hour or so, but the only way I knew that you were awake and needed me was if you cried.”

I glared at her, “Would you please change that ward to if I call your name?” I remembered my manners at least, but my tone of voice had her clucking.

“You’re a baby; if you want my attention before I’m ready to give it, you’ll just have to cry.”

“What about…” I started to argue.

She put her finger to my mouth, “Do you need your first spanking from me?”

I felt my eyes open in terror and quickly shook my head, “No, I’ll be a good girl,” I told her, fearing how hard a goddess could hit!

“Good!” she said, “Then let’s get to some magic lessons here.”

I sighed and nodded. “What’s up today?”

“More wards,” she said simply.

For the next several hours, we practiced. First, Caireen taught me a simple privacy spell to prevent others from listening to me. Then she showed me another simple spell to protect something like our dorm room from anyone else breaking into the room. Caireen explained that she had already placed a bunch of wards around the room. Still, it would be better to continually add layers of wards to the protection.

After she fed me lunch there, she walked me outside and to the forest’s edge. “What are we doing here?” I asked.

“I wanted to show you your tree house!”

I looked up suddenly and noticed a beautiful tree house up on top of a thick tree. I could barely see the stairs that were cleverly camouflaged around the tree up to the top. “Cool!” I said.

I climbed the tree’s steps and came to a door. I tried opening it, but it wouldn’t budge. Caireen followed me up and said, “It’s locked by magic. You have to unlock it first.”

‘Another lesson?’ I asked myself.

I sat there for over an hour trying to feel how she had locked it with a ward. She had to change my diaper in the next hour while I picked the magical lock. It was frustrating beyond belief, but a part of me was enjoying the challenge. I eventually succeeded in opening up the door and immediately squealed in excitement!

“I did it!”

“Yes, you did, my clever little princess!” She said with a smile when I looked at her. “Now go on in there!”

I walked in through the entryway and quickly realized this was another of those weird spells to make things bigger. Inside was huge! There was a play kitchen with a modern-looking stove and microwave, “What, no wood-burning stove?” I asked her with a smile.

“Time to come to the modern age on some things,” she told me with a smile.

I walked through the house and found a playroom, a living room with a TV, a nursery just right for playing with Emie, and a door that led to a deck that ringed one edge of the house. I ran back to Caireen and hugged her, “Thank you!”

“You’re very welcome, Sofia. Before we go back to the castle and put you to bed, I want you to put up the wards you learned about today. Then you need to lock up the door again too!”

I looked up and excitedly said, “Okay!”

I walked inside and around the perimeter as I put up the warding spells. When I got back to the door, I knew everything about how it locked from picking it, so I created my custom magical key of a spell to relock it. Finally, I closed the door behind me and asked, “How did I do?”

“Great!” she told me as she scooped me up. She carried me back to the castle garden and sat in a chair. One of her servants brought a glass of some sort of juice to her, and she said, “You’ve got to be thirsty and hungry now…?”

I turned a bit red but nodded. Caireen moved her dress out of the way, and I nursed until I fell asleep to return to the real world.

I RUBBED THE sleep from my eyes as I felt myself get picked up. I blurrily looked up at Hannah and noticed she was already dressed in her uniform. “Good morning, Princess,” Hannah said with a smile.

“Morning,” I mumbled. Then, finally, my eyes began to focus, and I could see she was already dressed for the day. “You already showered?”

“Uh-huh,” she said as she carried me to the changing table, “I figure a bath at night should be enough for you?”

I thought for a second, “I guess normally… but I used to use that to wake up,” I told her as she unzipped the sleeper I had been dressed in.

“Well, we’ll try the normal baby way for a week?” She suggested soothingly as she slid my feet out and pulled the sleeper away, leaving me in only a very soggy diaper.

I shrugged, “I guess.”

With that, she laid me down the rest of the way and gently cleaned my diaper area with a couple baby wipes. “Umm… Caireen?” Hannah asked hesitantly.

I felt her stir and let her come to the front of the focus, “Yes?”

“They had a really good idea yesterday about making her uniform blouses actually onesies with the snap crotch there… Would you mind?”

I could feel a little magic leave me, and the blouse she had waiting on the changing table instantly added a tail. I knew without looking that the others in my closet had also changed. I sighed; it would probably keep my soggy diapers from sliding off me!

“Thanks!” Hannah said. She pulled it over my head and said, “You know we could just have this be a one-piece dress almost,” as she snapped the crotch shut. “The skirts could be attached like a couple of those outfits that you and Lily have…?”

“Whatever,” I said. Clearly, my dressing choices weren’t going to be mine again for a long time - if ever!

“What a cranky baby,” Hannah said half-teasingly, “let’s get something in your tummy, and maybe you’ll stop being grouchy!”

Hannah carried me to the rocker for a nursing session, burped me, then said, “Let’s go get breakfast, and then we’ll get to our appointments. I can’t wait to see what they list as my powers!” She said excitedly.

“Super breasts on the EID?” I joked.

“Well, super stinky diapers must be on yours?” she retorted.

“Ouch,” I said.

I felt the back of my diaper, wondering if I had gone, and she laughed at me. “You’re not stinky now, Silly,” she told me with a smile and kissed the top of my head. “I’m sure you will be soon, but that’s no biggie,” she said with a smile and sat me down on the ground. I watched as she gathered my diaper bag and our coats up. I put on the coat she handed me while she put on her own. As soon as she slung the diaper bag over her shoulder, she picked me up and said, “let’s go!”

We ran into Camille on the way to breakfast, and she asked us about how our powers testing went the day before. I learned a lot more about how Hannah’s had gone, and by the time we got to our seats with food, I mentioned that I had been able to shoot out some green stuff like her. Camille looked at me and asked, “Is it maybe because…?

I looked at her and glared. She got the hint.

“Because of what?”

“Because of her bond?” Camille recovered.

“Maybe,” Beth said. The others began talking about other Mergents and how sometimes they managed to influence things, “You could be a little bit of a copyist?” Beth suggested later.

As we finished, I hopped down and immediately groaned in my head. My body forced itself into a crouch, and I was soon pooping my diaper. Hannah grabbed my diaper bag and asked, “Do you want to walk to the bathroom or for me to carry you?”

I held my arms out in answer as I did everything I could just to not start wailing. I felt my pacifier push into my lips and kept my eyes closed. ‘This is so embarrassing! In front of everyone!’

‘Sofia, open your eyes.’ Caireen insisted.

I groaned but did so. ‘What?’

‘Notice, not a single person cares?’

We walked right next to a few gorgeous girls, and they just smiled at me. I forced myself to smile back. We’d almost made it to the cafeteria door to leave when Streaked just happened to walk in. She sniffed and looked surprised for a moment before looking at me and asking, “Oh, did the wittle baby girl make a poopy diapee?”

I felt a tear threatening my eyes, but I refused to give in. I couldn’t help this and was not going to put up with Streaked’s bullying. With a single spell, I had changed her outfit into a onesie top like mine, panties to a diaper. Then Caireen added a special touch of her own, and I watched the bully squat down and make her very own poopy diapee.

“I think the wittle baby girl did make a big poopy!” Camille said through her laughter. Other students pointed and laughed at Streaked.

“I’m going to get you!” she shouted at me and started to run at us. I quickly put up a shield between us and watched as she ran into it, rebounded, and sat on the ground. I felt for her as I thought about how much that had just smashed her mess. She began to try and retaliate again, but a member of Bechtel security came up right then. “What’s going on here?”

‘Uh-oh,’ I thought to myself.

“That little bitch just changed my clothes and made me shit myself!!!!” Streaked screamed.

The officers looked at me, and I remembered one of them from the other day when the officer led Streaked away. “Is that true?”

I thought about lying, but that never got me anywhere, “She was making fun of my disability and the fact that I was in a ‘poopy diapee.’”

“Let’s go to the security office and chat then…?”

“Umm… we don’t have to do that,” Streaked suddenly looked scared.

“This isn’t the first time you all have had problems, and I’m not going to have an ongoing feud,” the man said, “Let’s go.”

“Can I change Sofia really quickly?” Hannah asked.

The man looked thoughtfully at us, “Only if Sofia changes Streaked, so we don’t have to smell her?” There was a bit of a bemused smirk on his expression.

I looked at Streaked and used a spell that I wished I could use on myself. A second later, she was in a nice clean diaper, and I’d even given her a skirt to cover her diaper and the onesie… sort of. The onesie definitely peaked out from underneath the edge a little!

The officer smirked again and nodded at Hannah. “I’m so tempted to spank you, Sofia Elizabeth!” Hannah growled in the bathroom while she changed me. “She wasn’t doing anything bad to you there.”

I glared at her, “Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to poop your pants and then have someone say something about it?!?!?”

“You’re a baby, Sofia. It happens all the time! Get used to it!” She said as she slid my pacifier back into my mouth. “Let’s go get this over with. Hopefully, you didn’t just land us both in detention!”

“But…”

Hannah finished wiping me none-to-gently and put a new diaper on me. Then, she angrily snapped the onesie snaps, pulled my skirt down, washed her hands in the sink, and then mine too. “Let’s get this over with quickly, and maybe we can still make our appointments on time.”

I pulled my pacifier out of my mouth and said, “I’m sorry, Hannah.”

She sighed, “I know you are. I just hope they let us off with a warning. As it is, I think you’ve made a permanent enemy of Streaked for us.”

I bit my tongue from saying, ‘She started it!’

When we walked back out of the bathroom, one of the security guards was still standing with Camille. They led us to the security office at Kane Hall with no one saying anything. The dread of being in real trouble hung over my head like a knife.

Before we reached the Hall, I decided to do something unasked and changed Streaked’s clothes back to her regular clothes. She gasped but smiled that she was back in her actual clothes. In return, though, she gave me a glare that made me glad I was in Hannah’s arms. One of the security officers looked at me and said, “No more changing anyone’s clothes right now, please!”

I nodded, “Sowwy.” I said around the pacifier. As we walked in the doors, I felt like we had walked into a police station and not someplace on a school campus.

“The Captain is waiting back there for you all,” one of the officers with a name badge that read ‘Giddings.’

I found myself sucking on my pacifier more, but Hannah pulled it out of my unwilling mouth just as we went in the door. I glared at her, but she angrily whispered, “You’re going to face this like the big girl you claim you want to be!”

Streaked had already taken a seat in one chair across the desk from an imposing man who I had to assume was the Captain. “Well, this isn’t the way I like to meet new students,” he started, “I’m Captain Tilling,” he said without getting up, “and we seem to have a problem with you all. Please sit down,” he motioned to the chairs. Camille took the chair in the middle of where Hannah sat down with me on her knee and the one Streaked was in. I heard the door shut behind us.

“So, let’s start at the beginning. Streaked, what’s your side of the story,” Tilling asked.

I knew it would do me no good to interrupt, so I listened as she wove a tale that made it sound like I was the first to start picking on her. I gritted my teeth and resisted pulling a spare pacifier from my purse to help me stay quiet. In the end, she said, “all I did today was to comment about the baby having a stinky diaper? What is so wrong about that?!?”

“Emerald, you’ve been really good about waiting for Streaked to say her part; what’s yours?”

“She started the whole thing by making fun of Hannah the first day. She made a comment that Hannah must have been some teenage slut,” I paused, “Pardon my language,” he nodded. “And, I made a comment to shut her up about ‘sorry, Hannah really is a virgin, and she can’t give you lessons.’ My friends laughed, and she took the hint and left.”

“Bull… I never said that!!!!”

“Streaked; I watched Emerald control herself very admirably through your side of the story. Time for you to do so too.”

“The other things?”

“She was picking on me another time about needing a high chair, and I made her hair turn into cute pigtails with bows. This one… she was embarrassing me in public and being a bully. I couldn’t help turning her outfit into what it was.” I felt Caireen stir and knew my voice had changed, “Sofia wasn’t the one to make her lose her bowels, though; that was me. I can’t stand bullies and people who pick on children. Her comment was not meant as a cute baby comment.” she faded.

Captain Tilling looked at his computer before asking, “That was your avatar spirit?”

“Yes, sir,” I said.

“You have anything else to add?” He asked me.

I sighed, “No sir, I’m sorry. I was mad and afraid I’d deal with them constantly if I didn’t stand up to a bully like her. In my defense, she was never harmed.”

“Uh-huh,” he said, unconvinced. “Ms. Rayburn, do you have anything to add?”

“Only that whatever you decide, I’ll back you up on. I know Sofia’s parents approved of some alternate forms of punishment.”

“Alternate forms?” I asked and was squeezed into silence.

“Yes, Emerald, your parents, and Mrs. Hensley discussed that cleaning up the containment labs for detention would probably not be within your abilities for your size. However, several other ideas were given as alternatives…?”

I gulped.

PS: 
A bunch of you have been asking me about LCW, and when I'll post more. I'm currently nearly 5 chapters completed after what I've posted, and am hoping to get to a full 10 before I start posting again. Hopefully that'll be no later than the end of the month. I'm trying to go for marathon writing days this next week though, and it could be sooner. Just depends if my muse behaves herself!

• Like 7
  • BabySofia changed the title to Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Chapter 24 (3/11/2023)
10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

She should have let her stay in her poopy diaper. She deserved it, every bit of it. She deserved alternative punishment. 

No doubt! I think she was watching out for her own skin, and also Sofia kind of felt bad for being mean too. She's too nice of a girl sometimes! ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

No doubt! I think she was watching out for her own skin, and also Sofia kind of felt bad for being mean too. She's too nice of a girl sometimes! ?

The protagonists in all your stories are too nice ?  No matter which story you've written,  if I was in the story, even as a side character, I'd probably end up in trouble all the time. I'd definitely end up being adopted in your DD stories, even if I was an Amazon in the story and probably wouldn't be near as much fun as my fantasies lol

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Knowing what is to come (no spoilers), I love this trip through the ‘way back’ machine to see how well you develop all of these characters and relationships. ?

Thanks! I'm glad so many of you have come along for the ride! ?

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I RUBBED THE sleep from my eyes as I felt myself get picked up. I blurrily looked up at Hannah and noticed she was already dressed in her uniform. “Good morning, Princess,” Hannah said with a smile.

“Morning,” I mumbled. Then, finally, my eyes began to focus, and I could see she was already dressed for the day. “You already showered?”

I seems that Sofia could already see that Hannah was dressed before her eyes began to focus.

Chapter 25: Sparring

‘SOMEHOW, I THINK Hannah will be getting me as soon as we return to the dorm too.’ I thought as I looked at Hannah’s serious face.

Caireen seemed to nod, ‘I’m sorry, Sofia, I should have helped you remain a little calmer… but the truth is that little witch deserved it.’

I forced myself to not show the smile I thought at that.

“Sora, do you have anything to add?”

“Well, in all honesty, Captain, this was a harmless prank by Bechtel’s standards, and you know Streaked was egging her on. It was also a no-visitor day…?”

Captain Tilling glared at each of us in turn before saying, “Here’s the deal. My first instinct is to punish both Emerald and Streaked for their actions. I think, though, that Sora is right.” he paused and glared. “You will stay away from them,” he said to Streaked, “if I hear of any contact, I will give you two weeks of detention cleaning the worst rooms in the containment labs,” I watched Streaked shrink down in her chair. “And you, Emerald, will leave Streaked alone. Of course, if she directly attacks you, then by all means, you may defend yourself. Still, any more magical changes of clothes, appearance, or other tricks on her by you will result in the alternative forms of punishment that were suggested.”

I nodded, feeling my diaper warm. “Yes, sir,” I said. I heard other voices join mine before he said, “Okay, you all, get out of my office, and I’d better not see you back here!”

With that, we all split from the building as quickly as we could. Streaked ran off as fast as she could move, which was pretty fast, leaving just Camille with Hannah and me. “I need to get to class,” Camille sighed, “I’ll see you two tonight after class!”

I watched her run away, and Hannah checked her watch before hurriedly walking us towards our appointment with the health services doctor.

Hannah was still angry as she opened the clinic door with a crash, which startled me a bit. Unintentionally I let out a whimper. She looked down at me and sighed, “Sofia, I’m sorry, it’s going to take me time to get used to all of this. Since you changed Streaked’s clothes, my instinct has been to take your diaper off and give you a spanking.”

I whimpered again.

“I won’t do it this time,” she told me.

“This time?”

“That’s one of those alternate punishments Sofia.” She gave me a hug as she said it and rubbed my back.

“But…”

“Yes, your cute little butt can and will get spanked if that happens again.” She pushed me a bit farther back from her face to look into my eyes, “Caireen, that’s your tush too. Don’t you dare do something like that again!”

I felt Caireen stir and take over; she was angry. “Silly little girl, you think I will let you just abuse Sofia? Yes, maybe it was impulsive, and I took on a bit of Sofia’s immaturity. Still, at the same time, that was a calculated attack by me. I guarantee Streaked would cause more trouble if we didn’t respond.”

“What do you mean?” Hannah asked as she started to move again after looking at a clock.

“I mean, she planned to use a spell right then to do to you what we did to her.”

I went ‘huh’ at the same time as Hannah said it.

“Alright then… Caireen, you must know there will be a time or two as a mother I may need to spank Sofia.”

“If she deserves it, I’ll let you do it.”

I grumbled in my head as she let me take over. Hannah tightened her hold on me and kissed my head. “Sorry for doubting you.”

I plopped my pacifier back in my mouth and leaned against her shoulder as she walked into the office. She walked up to the receptionist’s desk and said, “Hi, I’m Hannah, and this is Sofia. We’re here for our medical checkups?”

A plump lady looked up from her computer and said, “Oh my land, aren’t you just the most precious thing?” Her accent was the most stereotypical Georgia peach accent I had ever heard. I felt my body blush from my toes to my red hair.

“Sofia…” Hannah prompted.

I sighed, “Thank you, ma’am.”

“Well, don’t you have great manners, young lady?” She gave Hannah the look of someone judging her for being a teen mother.

“Thank you,” I said, “My mom back home tried her best to teach me.”

I saw her eyes open. She looked down at her list and said, “I’m so sorry, sweetheart!”

“It’s okay, Ma’am,” Hannah said for us, “it’s been a weird couple of weeks for us, and we don’t expect strangers to figure out the facts on sight.”

The lady nodded, “Well…” she seemed to try and think, “okay…” she looked down at her desk, “we have all of your information from your registration and yesterday. So, you’ll just need to wait for Doctor Cori, and we can get you both all sorted.”

“Thank you,” I said wearily.

Hannah carried me back to a chair in the lounge, and I sucked contentedly on my pacifier. “You thirsty?” She asked me.

I looked at her as if ‘not again,’ and she laughed. She produced a bottle of apple juice that she exchanged with me for my pacifier. Just to be safe, she clipped my pacifier onto my blouse. “So that’s getting old…” she said aloud.

I whispered, “well, you could nurse me in front of her… that’d convince her I’m yours for certain.”

Hannah giggled and muttered, “behave, Sofia!”

Thankfully we were late and didn’t have to wait too long for the Doctor to come out. “Hannah? Sofia?” He asked.

“Right here,” Hannah said and stood up.

“We can either take you one at a time or do both at once?” He suggested. He seemed to linger with his look more at me.

“Might as well both go back. It’s not like there’s an inch of my body to hide from Hannah,” I told him with a shrug.

“Same here,” Hannah added.

Doctor Cori led us through a typical doctor’s office corridor before opening the examination room door. I thought it was unusual that a nurse hadn’t done that for him. He seemed to sense my thoughts, “My normal main nurse is busy taking care of an emergency case down the hallway, so you just get me today. Really there’s not a lot of tests that a nurse would do that wasn’t already done yesterday during your initial workup.”

“Oh, okay,” I said aloud.

Indeed, he had two massive folders in his hands that must have contained our medical records and everything they had done to us yesterday. “Sofia, why don’t we start with you,” he said gently. “Hannah, would you set her down on the table here?”

Hannah gently set me down where he directed. He approached us. “Okay, I know you were just given a full physical Sofia, but with everything we see here, it’s best to do everything again here.”

“Everything?!?” I asked nervously.

He shrugged, “Everything.”

“This sucks…”

“Sofia…” Hannah scolded me.

“Hannah, Sofia, could you strip her down to her diaper?” He said, “Here is a gown for her and you if you’ll change into them.”

“This is a… full physical?” I noticed Hannah finally getting it.

“Yes.”

“This sucks…” She repeated.

“Hannah, language…” I mock-scolded her and received a glare that would have burnt me to a crisp if I was still a boy. Luckily my new girl shield protected me from it!

Doctor Cori left, and we followed his instructions. “Your diaper is wet, Sofia, but I have a feeling he’s going to want in there anyway…?” Hannah told me.

“I know…”

The next hour was embarrassing for both of us. Doctor Cori did a complete physical on me before he had Hannah dress me, and she had her own. He had her pump a bit more milk out for additional testing, as well as performed a physical that was even more thorough than mine. I tactfully sat in a chair away from them, drinking a bottle while hers was done.

“Okay,” Doctor Cori said, “You both seem healthy. But, Hannah, you are lactating far more than a normal mother. We did take the sample you provided yesterday and tested it. It obviously isn’t showing any harmful effects on Sofia. Still, our lab would like to experiment with it before we say it’s okay to feed any other babies… or others. We believe it probably is safe and might even have some healing properties, but until we’re sure, it’s best to play it safe.”

“Okay,” Hannah nodded, unsurprised. “Anything else that we need to be aware of?”

“I think your body will probably be filling out and maturing the rest of the way into your early twenties fairly quickly. This is based on your hormone levels from yesterday’s blood samples. I want to see you again for a checkup in six weeks.”

“And me?” I asked

“Sofia, there is no doubt that you are the healthiest baby in the world. I don’t see anything wrong with you at all. However, you can probably skip a routine visit for another six months unless something comes up.”

“What about her incontinence issues?” Hannah asked, and I blushed.

“Unless she grows or changes in some other way, I don’t believe there will be any real progress there. Everything about her is normal for a twenty-month-old.”

“Twenty months?”

“You should get a full report later. The test you took last night looked at your dental structures, bone structure, and everything developmentally. The conclusions were that your body is right on target for an eighteen to twenty-month-old.”

“So, I could be really an eighteen-month-old? I’m not even two years old?!?” I whined.

“Well, we’re not necessarily putting it in the system like that,” he smiled.

Hannah hugged me and then asked, “Okay, so what else do we need to do here?”

He shook his head, “You’re all finished. We’ll finish analyzing blood work and such, but I think you’re both cleared from a medical standpoint.”

“Could we have a few minutes of privacy before we head off to Sofia’s martial arts testing?”

He looked at her and said, “Of course, if you need to nurse here, there’s no problem. I’m also noting in your file that considerations for nursing or pumping must be accommodated discreetly for you.”

“Thanks,” Hannah blushed.

He closed the door, and she said, “Please?”

I couldn’t tell he had taken another sample from her… she seemed to be full again already! Half an hour later, she changed my messy diaper, and we headed to the building, where I was told to meet with Sensei Kwon. In the locker room, I asked Caireen, ‘May I please have my Gi?’

She seemed to smile, ‘Sure,’ she said.

I had a replica of my Gi from back home in a flash but in a smaller size. She’d even added my black belt with the second stripe. The only thing that didn’t make sense is it didn’t quite feel right. So I moved the fabric back at my waist and saw that she had somehow made a onesie attachment. ‘Why?’

‘It works better with your blouses and will probably help your diaper not fall off during your training,’ she told me.

‘Oh.’

“You look so adorable!” Hannah cooed at me.

I sighed and walked with her to the main room, where a few other students in groups were practicing. An older gentleman who seemed to exude experience saw us and came over. I bowed respectfully to him. “Sensei, I was told I needed to see you for martial arts placement.”

He also bowed to me and replied, “You are Sofia?”

“Yes, Sensei.”

“And that makes you Hannah?”

She seemed awkward in her regular uniform and responded, “Yes, Sensei.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you both; I am known to most of the students as Sensei Kwon. I see Sofia, you wear a belt with a second degree. Which style?”

“Tae Kwon Do,” I responded and spent a few minutes having a respectful conversation where he asked my thoughts on my strengths and weaknesses.

“You have just tested for that belt, though?” He asked after a while.

“Yes, Sensei.”

He led us to a mat. “Then let me see your katas,” he started off. Over the next two hours, he put me through my paces completely.

“Not bad,” Sensei Kwon said, “I can tell you’re still getting used to a new center of gravity, but you’re not off by much. Would you mind sparring with some of the advanced students now?”

I nodded enthusiastically, “Sure!” It would be the most adult thing I had done since I changed!

“Efferous, would you please come over here,” he called to a girl on the other side of the room.

As she came over, I could see that she was probably close to my old height… which meant she might as well be a giant now! Her eyes were an odd amber color with a Mergent glow. “Hi,” she waved at me like I was a real baby, “what’s your name?”

“Sofia,” I said.

“Came dressed up with your mommy today for testing?” she asked. Apparently, she hadn’t paid attention to my forms at all.

“Something like that,” I said.

Her eyes shifted a little, but before she could say anything else, Sensei Kwon said, “Efferous, I would like you to spar with Emerald here.”

She looked up at Hannah and asked, “Is she going to change first?”

I laughed, and Hannah looked worried. “I’m Emerald, not her,” I told her.

“You want me to spar with a baby?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, Sensei,” she said respectfully. However, you could see she had her doubts.

“Take your places,” Sensei ordered.

I stood opposite her and bowed.

“Shee-jawk!” He ordered, and I watched her try to decide what to do.

Ultimately, she wasn’t willing to do anything other than circle me, so I decided to attack first. First, I jumped into the air with a kick to her stomach. That seemed to surprise her entirely with how much it hurt! Next, she went to grapple with me, but I managed to wriggle free. She nearly made me cry with a loud animal-like howl at one point, but I kept moving. I continued to leap and kick at her for several minutes, with her only managing to land one blow on me when Sensei Kwon concluded the match.

“You’re stronger than you look!” Efferous said woozily.

I shook the hand, and she leaned down and said, “Thanks.”

“Remember Efferous to never underestimate your opponent by their appearance!” Sensei reminded her.

“Yes, Sensei.” She said and smiled at me.

Sensei Kwon had me spar with two other individuals, and I collected quite a crowd on the sides. However, it took several shocked opponents before I had one get the best of me.

A girl codenamed Celer was a speedster. I figured out quickly Celer was like in ‘accelerate.’ I tried doing the same kicks and punches I had been doing, but she was so fast that she would dodge in and out. She finally went around and around me like some cartoon, and I got caught off balance trying to follow her. She jokingly spanked my bottom at the time and said, “Bad baby!”

I was embarrassed but forced myself to laugh to save face. Celer hugged me after we bowed and said, “I so want to hang out with you sometime! You’re too cute!”

Sensei Kwon led us to an office and said, “Okay, Sofia, it is clear you will do very well in my advanced martial arts class. We will work to round out your education with other styles, though. As accomplished as you are at Taekwondo, you should be able to learn and advance in several other styles very quickly.”

“Yes, Sensei.”

“Hannah, I would recommend you join the entry class. I think it will be invaluable for you to study and train. Sofia here can help tutor you, and you should be able to learn quickly.”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

He dismissed us, saying, “Thank you for stopping by. I’ll pass along my recommendation for placements to Mrs. Hensley. I believe she’s handling you two personally?”

We nodded, and Hannah said, “We’re supposed to meet with her after lunch.”

“Then you probably should get a move on if you want to change Sofia and eat before that meeting!”

I frowned. Sure enough, we went to the locker room, and I had a dirty diaper to have changed. I did my best to act calm as the next girls’ class came in to get changed for their class. “She’s sooo adorable!” One girl said with a smile right when Hannah had a wipe on my butt.

I was mortified.

Once Hannah had a new diaper on me, Caireen changed us back into my uniform with magic. Hannah washed her hands, and we exited with about half of the girls still cooing over me. I pulled my pacifier from my put-away purse and pouted while I sucked on it.

Hannah patted me on the back and said, “Once we get some lunch in your tummy, you’ll feel better.”

I sighed, “I really want a shower.”

“I didn’t even think of that… I don’t think we really have time, though.”

“How about you? How are you doing?” I asked, thinking it had been a few hours.

“I snuck away and pumped while you were testing,” she told me.

She carried me to the Friar Hall, and we quickly made our way through the food line and to our usual table. We arrived as Camille was telling Esmie about Ewe apparently trying to pick on another student that morning. The kid apparently transformed into a spider and sent Ewe screaming away just by his appearance. “I’d be scared by a ten-foot-tall spider too, though,” Lizi admitted.

I nodded. I hated spiders, so I would have been crying and running before the change. Now I think I would just send one of my spells at it...

Hannah had placed a bottle of her milk on the table in front of me, and I found myself nursing it and ignoring the plate of food. I only had made it about halfway through my plate of food, and now I was skipping it altogether. For some reason, I was craving that taste more than the fettuccine alfredo. Hannah gave me a sideways glance and a concerned look but didn’t say anything. I think she and I both knew I was getting nervous leading up to our meeting with Mrs. Hensley. ‘What’s my schedule going to be like?’ I thought.

‘It’ll be fine, Sofia,’ Caireen cooed at me.

‘But… Also, what will I do with getting to classes on my own? I haven’t even walked across the campus by myself once yet.’

‘You were fine an hour ago sparring; you’ll be fine getting across campus.’ But, she reminded me, ‘besides, all you have to do is make one cute look at a girl, put your arms up, and I guarantee you they’ll happily carry you across this planet.’

I nodded to her mentally and realized my bottle was empty. Hannah picked me up right then, and I felt her discreetly check my diaper. I looked at her, and she shook her head, “Dry,” she mouthed.

I was surprised; maybe that’s why I was craving the bottle? ‘You might be dehydrated from sparring,’ Caireen said.

‘You’re probably right.’ I acknowledged.

“Come on, Sofia,” Hannah said to me. She grabbed my diaper bag, and we sat off to walk to Mrs. Hensley’s office with a chorus of ‘good lucks’ from our new friends. “It’ll be okay, Sofia, I promise!”

Hannah’s hug helped me believe that as we made our way out of the Friar Hall.

• Like 7
  • BabySofia changed the title to Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Epilogue (5/18/2023)