LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Student in Diapers

I had just turned 18 years old.

I was getting ready for my Freshman year of college.

I was accepted at State University in Greenmore.

It was a 3 1/2 drive there and back.

I wasn't looking foreward to driving 7 hours a day, just to go to school.

Mom's best friend Aunt Kathy, and Uncle John lived in Greenmore.

They were not really my Aunt  and Uncle.

Mom and Kathy were best friends from Grade School through mom's Sophomore year at State.

She met dad and the rest is history as the say, mom married dad the end of their Junior year.

Aunt Kathy married Uncle John what would of been my mom's and her Senior year.

Mom moved here and Aunt Kathy got a Masters Degree in Education. 

Mom had me, then about a year later, Aunt Kathy had Evelyn. 

Aunt Kathy about 9 months later had John Jr.

John Jr. was a preemie, he had always been a sickly kid, his lungs never developed enough. 

As a kid he had the little oxygen maker that he wore over his shoulder, with a nasal cannula up his nose.

Looked like one of those old guys with Emphysema.

John Jr. never got to be a real kid. 

He never got to play football, play tag, do anything a real kid got to do.

When we went there or they came here for a visit, I saw Evelyn, and John Jr. get diapers at night. 

I guess they both wet their beds, it was okay though, I had a huge crush on Evelyn!

She had to be the most beautiful girl I knew.

I was about 13 or 14 years old last we seen of each other. 

Aunt Kathy used to diaper them together, in the livingroom.

Evelyn was my dream girl when I discovered masturbation she was the one that I imagined.

I was going to move in with Aunt Kathy, Uncle John, and Evelyn.

John Jr. had died about a year and a half ago. 

He got the Covid and as sickly as he was lasted about 3 days before it killed him.

He was diagnosed on Friday afternoon and died early Monday morning.

It was more than his poor little body could endure.

I was offered his room to live in while I was going to school in Greenmore.

Mom and dad were not rich, so living with Aunt Kathy, Uncle John and Evelyn was a God send!

There was no way we could afford for me to stay at the dorms!

• Like 3

Please drop the covid narrative. Let's not add real life fiction in fiction. But I like the premise. If Evelyn has never gotten out of diapers or returned to them after her brother dies from medical negligence in favour of cooking fatality statistics for a government psyop. I'm in 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Please drop the covid narrative. Let's not add real life fiction in fiction. But I like the premise. If Evelyn has never gotten out of diapers or returned to them after her brother dies from medical negligence in favour of cooking fatality statistics for a government psyop. I'm in 

The best lies always have a sprinkle of truth in them. Just my opinion but I prefer more realistic fiction. I find your comment quite presumptuous, let the author tell the story they want or write one yourself ?‍♂️ 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I moved in John Jr's. room.

It was exactly the same as the last time l was here.

There was his nighttime oxygen concentrator, the pump that had gave his oxygen at night.

I started putting my clothes in the drawer.

the bottom drawer had cloth diapers, plastic pants, diaper pins, powders, and diaper creams.

Wonder why they hadn't removed them yet.

I just shoved my socks in with them.

I looked over the brochure that had the classes I planned to take for like the one hundredth and one time.

Aunt Kathy told me lunch was ready, Tomato Soup, and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Goldfishes.

"For some reason, mom had not fixed these for me in years!" I told Aunt Kathy!

"I know, I remember the last time I made these for you, Evelyn, and John Jr. You all told me how much you liked them!" Kathy said.

After lunch I laid on the bed, it crinkled!

I guess they still had John Jr's. plastic sheet on there, why it had been eight years since I had an accident and wet John's bed while asleep here with him. 

I wonder did Evelyn's bed still have the similar plastic sheet? 

I went to the toilet, I really did have to pee.

On the way back I checked out Evelyn's room.

Sure enough it was there, her sheets were in the washer, I guess.

The plastic sheet was there for everyone to see.

Evelyn was 17 a year younger than I, and from appearances still had a problem with bedwetting.

When we were younger we both had a crush on each other. 

I still had a thing for her, wonder did she still have a crush on me?

If so, what would her parents think about us dating?

I am 18 years old and she is 17, no way I want to spend time as a pedophile in prison.

I'm not stupid!

At 2:50pm Evelyn arrived home. 

She had a hug for me. 

No indication if she still had a crush on me or not. 

I did see her get clean sheets and go to her room.

She saw me and smiled.

She came out of her room and she started her homework, she asked me a question of math.

I had the same work at the end of May, I helped her find the answer on her own, I just helped her with how to find the solution.

Before we knew it.

Dinner was on and Aunt Kathy had made her Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

She knew I loved it about 8:00pm Aunt Kathy took me aside.

"Willy, your going to find out Evelyn still wets her bed.

If you didn't know in order for Evelyn to feel better about it we used to diaper John Jr.

Please don't tell another living soul about her bedwetting, she is kind of emberrased about it!

John Jr. let it slip and told on her about her bedwetting.

That's when we started diapering him as well.

Willy we know it's an odd request, but while you're here would you please be diapered at night?

It's just so that Evelyn will feel safe with you, with her secret." 

"Aunt Kathy, I have not had an accident in 8 years.

The last one was when we were 10 and I wet here!"

"Please Willy I'm begging you!" Aunt Kathy said

It went against everything I stood for. I am 18 for heck sakes! 

I still had a crush on Evelyn.

"Okay." I resigned myself.

I, was laid in the livingroom and Evelyn was brought in and Aunt Kathy diapered us both.

Right there on the floor. 

After Aunt Kathy and Uncle John left us, Evelyn came to me.

"Sorry for you getting the diaper treatment as well!"

She looked sorry!

She kissed me, something tells me she still has a thing for me!

• Like 5

Wearing diapers again was like uncomfortable.

I haven't wore them I thought since I was 3 years old, 15 years give or take a few months.

The weirdest thing was at about 4 years old I  found my diapers I had been out of for over a year. 

I figured out how to put them on and wore them, I guessed I missed them.

Here it was 14 years after that and I was to macho to be wearing a diaper!

But I still had the hots for Evelyn, I would walk through glass to get her.

If wearing a diaper is all I have to do, sign me up!

I thought you dummy you already are signed up! I smiled at my self.

Evelyn I thought, how would it be to be still wetting your bed at going on 18 years old?

I mean I thought most people stopped wetting their beds in their teens.

I used my phone and looked up Adult bedwetting.

Oh my gosh, I never knew that some kids, then teens, never grew out of bedwetting.

I just thought everybody outgrew it by about 15 years old. 

But about 2-15% never stop wetting their beds.

Willy fell asleep and was awoke by Kathy.

Willy came down and Kathy checked his diaper.

"You're dry!" She said sounding almost disappointed. 

I saw the disappointment and I thought I will try harder tonight!

Tonight?

I am not a bedwetter, never have been one.

Why would I start?

I think.

Because of the look that Kathy and Evelyn gave me, that's why!

But I don't want to be a bed wetter do I? 

When I found my diapers and baby bottles, I wet them!

I missed being a baby.

Here I am diapered, and I didn't wet them.

Probably because I'm 18 not 4 now.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, sherlock said:

Are you suggesting the pandemic is a hoax?

Since comments are meant for feed back, I want to say I think that you Have the potential for a good story here but your chapters are too short. Flesh out the characters, add some scenery. Also, spell check or have someone proof read for you. Punctuation will be your best friend. Sometimes dialogue can help prolong a scene. I don’t want to tell you how to write your story, just trying to help you connect it better and flesh out what you have

• Like 1

This is a really strange format.  Each sentence is a separate paragraph, which destroys continuity.  The first ten sentences should constitute the first paragraph, but not in so bulleted a form.  Babyqtboy is right about the importance of setting and dialog, and you should use something like italics (the traditional choice) for introspection.  Take the sentence about looking up adult bedwetting.  Where is he?  If he is in his bedroom, is he lying on the plastic covered mattress?  Does the feel of it bring back memories?  The story line here is promising, but you need to develop both the setting and the characters.

• Like 3

I went out learning the layout of Greenmore, the college was less than 3 blocks away. It took me less than 5 minutes walking there.

I also passed Ammon Grey High School. I was sure Evelyn went there.

I was 18, she turned 18 in about 4 months. Until then I needed to mind my P's & Q's as my dad used to tell me, what does that mean anyway?

I made it back to Aunt Kathy's house. She was just returning from her school, she tutored 3 or4 kids that were having problems doing their work. 

I'm not bragging but every year she has 3 or 4 kids she tutors, by the end of the year those kids have not only passed their classes but have surpassed several of their peers who were way ahead of them at one time!

I am a huge fan of Aunt Kathy, at one time I was one of those kids failing my classes, I'm ready for College now. 

We had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese for lunch. 

I went and watched some TV, one station played Dragnet, Adam 12, and Energency. I always wanted to be a Fireman because of Emergency!

Today was the episode that they get their antique firetruck working  and were on their way to a parade when Roy and John come across a fire. At the end the front end of the building falls and lands on their fire truck ruining it. 

It was Friday my school started on Monday, I couldn't wait! I would have books to read, papers to write. The wait was killing me!

• Like 1

That evening at the dinner table. every time I looked up, Evelyn was staring at me. She would give me a smile when our eyes met. I would smile back.

The time came, time to get our diapers on.

I have and have not been dreading this all night.

Aunt Kathy took Evelyn and I and she cleaned us, powdered us up, then diapered us. Evelyn was  first. I stared up at the ceiling while Evelyn was diapered. When it was my turn, I looked and Evelyn had lifted her upper body up on an elbow. She was watching Aunt Kathy diaper me!

Aunt Kathy and Uncle John left the livingroom and Evelyn cam and put a hand on my diapered front. Being a guy and not knowing if she was going to squeeze me there or not, I grabbed her wrist and removed her hand.

"I can feel your man thing through your diaper!" Evelyn stated.

"Evelyn please don't touch me there,I, I am over 18 and what you want will get me thrown in prison. You are only 17 years old!" I said.

"I will be 18 in three months from today though!" She pleaded!

I started thinking, yep three more months.

"You can watch when mom diapers me, John Jr. used to."

"No I can't, Aunt Kathy would cut my testicles off and poke my eyes out"

Evelyn smiled and said "Yeah she would, wouldn't she! Willy just so you know I have always had a crush on you. I looked foreward to your visits here or ours to your place, they were always the best!"

"Don't tell anyone but I have always had a huge crush on you, you were always the most beautiful girl I knew by far!" I told her!

"You noticed me! With John Jr. being so sick, everybody seen him, I was an afterthought! You took me and I got to see you play football and play tag and other games John Jr. couldnt! The worst day of my life and the best was the day he died, does that make sense?"

"Evelyn believe it or not it does, I understand it. On one hand you lost your brother the only one you had, on the other people started seeing you, mainly Aunt Kathy and Uncle John!"

"That's it, that is exactly it! Thank You!"

Aunt Kathy came back, "What are you two up to, as if I didnt know! Did he kiss you Evelyn?" She asked?

I was shocked!

"No mom, he is 18 and scared of repercussions with the law, and you." Evelyn said.

"Me? Willy your mom and I we always thought you two would be perfect for each other!"

"You did?" We both said.

Neither one of had heard this theory before.

"Go ahead kiss her!" Aunt Kathy said.

At first I looked at Aunt Kathy like she had three heads.

I took Evelyn and I kissed her. I kissed her for another 10 seconds. Aunt Kathy had said "That's enough, that's enough" about 3 times.

We broke Evelyn had a huge smile on her face, "Wow, that was better than I imagined it would be!"

Aunt Kathy said "I guess I will have to keep an eye on you two!"

Evelyn went to her room and I went to mine.

Evelyn now knows how I feel about her! I though.

Aunt Kathy brought me a glass of warm milk.

She waited for the glass I drank it down.

20 minutes later the milk did it's job I fell asleep.

My dreams were of Evelyn and I getting married, it was heaven.

I awoke needing to pee like crazy!

I went to go to the toilet, dammit I was wearing a diaper, a cloth diaper. Even if I could get it off I could never get it back on again.

I looked at the clock 5:43, breakfast was almost an two hours and half away at 8:30am. No way I can last that that long! 

I remembered how disappointed Aunt Kathy was that I was dry yesterday. I started trying to wet the diaper, my toilet training was strong, my bladder wouldn't let a drop out. I wasn't peeing in a toilet. I got an Idea I went and stood in front of the toilet, I was good until I felt the warmness of my urine spreading inside my diaper. My brain said "Hey wait a minute it's not supposed to feel like this!" My bladder shut down again!

"I began to say it's okay I'm wetting my bed!"

My brain said "Is that all?" My flow started again. I was done and my brain said., "Hey wait a minute, were not a bedwetter!" If I hadn't of been done, I knew that a single drop wouldnt get out now! 

I went back to bed my penis was encased in a nice warm, but damp cocoon. That was my last thought before when my alarm went off and I got up to eat breakfast.

Aunt Kathy checked me and found me wet, I had to pee about 5:45am. She looked pleased and disappointed at the same time. 

After breakfast Evelyn and I were released from our diapers. With it being Saturday we cleaned the house top to bottom.

Evelyn and I had a few more opportunities to steal a few kisses.

• Like 4

Definitely see improvements in this chapter, more dialogue, parts of it still reads like a 3rd grader wrote it though, with the single sentence paragraphs. It’s like an itinerary more then a story, “we did this, and then this and then this….etc.” 

“After breakfast Evelyn and I were released from our diapers. With it being Saturday we cleaned the house top to bottom.

Evelyn and I had a few more opportunities to steal a few kisses.”

try fleshing the shorter paragraphs like this one out more, give it substance and make the reader want to know more about the characters. 

“After breakfast Aunt Kathy changed Evelyn and then myself out of our wet diapers. I was still having mixed emotions over having intentionally wet my diaper; on the one hand, it made me feel closer to Evelyn, now knowing what it felt like for her to wake up in a wet diaper. It also didn’t hurt that it felt nice in a strange way and aroused me in ways I didn’t fully understand. Other parts of my brain however, were telling me that it was wrong to pee in my diaper. That’s not something 18 year olds were suppose to do. Part of me felt ashamed and naughty. I made up my mind, right then and there that I would try to talk to Evelyn about this, just to see how she felt; after all, she had been dealing with this her whole life.

once we were out of our wet diapers and dressed, Aunt Kathy asked us to do some chores around the house. Nothing too overwhelming, it’s not like the house  was dirty, but it definitely wouldn’t hurt from a little tidying and maybe some dusting. I wasn’t going to complain though, as it allowed me to spend more time with Evelyn.”……..

I ham not a writer and I am sure others here could provide better critique. But just the little fluff I added hopefully is a good basic example of how to expand a sentence, paragraph, chapter, etc.

2 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Definitely see improvements in this chapter, more dialogue, parts of it still reads like a 3rd grader wrote it though, with the single sentence paragraphs. It’s like an itinerary more then a story, “we did this, and then this and then this….etc.” 

“After breakfast Evelyn and I were released from our diapers. With it being Saturday we cleaned the house top to bottom.

Evelyn and I had a few more opportunities to steal a few kisses.”

try fleshing the shorter paragraphs like this one out more, give it substance and make the reader want to know more about the characters. 

“After breakfast Aunt Kathy changed Evelyn and then myself out of our wet diapers. I was still having mixed emotions over having intentionally wet my diaper; on the one hand, it made me feel closer to Evelyn, now knowing what it felt like for her to wake up in a wet diaper. It also didn’t hurt that it felt nice in a strange way and aroused me in ways I didn’t fully understand. Other parts of my brain however, were telling me that it was wrong to pee in my diaper. That’s not something 18 year olds were suppose to do. Part of me felt ashamed and naughty. I made up my mind, right then and there that I would try to talk to Evelyn about this, just to see how she felt; after all, she had been dealing with this her whole life.

once we were out of our wet diapers and dressed, Aunt Kathy asked us to do some chores around the house. Nothing too overwhelming, it’s not like the house  was dirty, but it definitely wouldn’t hurt from a little tidying and maybe some dusting. I wasn’t going to complain though, as it allowed me to spend more time with Evelyn.”……..

I ham not a writer and I am sure others here could provide better critique. But just the little fluff I added hopefully is a good basic example of how to expand a sentence, paragraph, chapter, etc.

This is a massive improvement on the original-- and you definitely have writing ability!  Still, this latest post does show improvement.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Babypants said:

This is a massive improvement on the original-- and you definitely have writing ability!  Still, this latest post does show improvement.

I originally went to college for English major but switched to psychology and ended up minoring in English. I definitely feel more comfortable proof reading and editing then I do writing

I have decided to finish this story.

I was kind of upset about some of the comments made to me, I decided I've never backed down from a fight, ever! I became more upset at myself that I was backing down!

I sure hope somebody can fight better than a third grader because I'm ready to fight.

For those that gave constructive criticism, I thank you. Just remember one thing, this is my story not yours! 

If I take your recommendations, it stops being my story and becomes yours.

I will be writing more soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1