LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In search of highly rated Adult Baby/Cuckold completed stories

packie

hello everyone. This is my very first post ?. I am a closet baby but a fulltime cuckold. I love the stories and I am looking for a couple to keep me occupied.... Can anyone recommend one? I also would like to make friends with others with similar interests. my email is rstod00@gmail.com. I would LUV to hear from you. Thank yew.  ???

• Like 1

Hi Packie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come in, be comfy, there plenty of likeminded people here. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2
On 1/22/2023 at 4:51 PM, AbabeBill said:

Hi Packie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come in, be comfy, there plenty of likeminded people here. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

oh, Thank you, AbabeBill!  Huggs

14 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Welcome to Daily Diapers

Hi Eddie. Thank you for answering. Have a lovely day.

• Like 2

@packie

I know that there may be stories like that in our indexes, but I'm not quite sure what they the moment. you may end up also finding that there are others at other sites, but I am not familiar with them.  If you're interested in a particular story or a particular story type, there is a thread where you can ask about particular stories or whatever And I believe that's in the story and art forum.

people that write stories will start in that forum, and then they will continue continue to tell the story and post until it is complete. once it is completed, @Elfy We'll move a story to the completed stories form once he is messaged and told about it. if there's any stories that may be similar to that, perhaps he could be he could be an assistance, or maybe so many parts that can go wrong Someone else who is familiar with the index. as I said there are stories that are listed on the front of the site, and then there are some that are in the forms themselves. so you'll have to look around and see what you can find, I'm sure there are thousands and thousands of stories available.

Welcome to daily diapers, my name is Brian and I've been a member here for almost four years this is a type of a place where everybody is welcome, and as @AbabeBill says come in, grab a chair, usually a high chair, sit down and relax and enjoy yourself and let your hair down. each person that is here is here because of their own reasons, and each one of us has a unique reason for being here, and a story of how we got here. please feel free to look through the forms and read as much as you can, because you can find a wealth of information Stories and other things in our form, and if you have a question, go ahead and have a silicon, people are very good about answering and replying.

Also, we have an active chat server, so if you are of a mind to chat some nights, from time to time there are very interesting chats going on, depending on the night, and also depending on the user volume on the system. I have spent many a night there, having really nice conversations with a lot of good people, and it's a way to meet new friends as well. if you need help don't hesitate to ask, and don't and don't feel like like a stranger:  you can also follow me if you wish. Earlier this

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 1

Welcome to Daily Diapers. I have been a member here for so long that I have forgotten just how long it has been. I am not trying to divert you to another website, but Fetlife has a group called Diaper Cuckold that has some Fiction and non-fiction diaper cuckold stories posted. I have posted a fictional diaper cuckold short story there. I will try to post it on Daily Diapers in the next few days. It was an ABDL short story that I had started and then dropped when i ran into writer's block on it. When I came up with the idea of incorporating cuckolding into the story I picked it up again and finished it in just a few days. Faster than I have ever finished a story before or since.  It is called "Starting a Family."  https://fetlife.com/groups/132232/posts/9645591  

• Like 1
19 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@packie

I know that there may be stories like that in our indexes, but I'm not quite sure what they the moment. you may end up also finding that there are others at other sites, but I am not familiar with them.  If you're interested in a particular story or a particular story type, there is a thread where you can ask about particular stories or whatever And I believe that's in the story and art forum.

people that write stories will start in that forum, and then they will continue continue to tell the story and post until it is complete. once it is completed, @Elfy We'll move a story to the completed stories form once he is messaged and told about it. if there's any stories that may be similar to that, perhaps he could be he could be an assistance, or maybe so many parts that can go wrong Someone else who is familiar with the index. as I said there are stories that are listed on the front of the site, and then there are some that are in the forms themselves. so you'll have to look around and see what you can find, I'm sure there are thousands and thousands of stories available.

Welcome to daily diapers, my name is Brian and I've been a member here for almost four years this is a type of a place where everybody is welcome, and as @AbabeBill says come in, grab a chair, usually a high chair, sit down and relax and enjoy yourself and let your hair down. each person that is here is here because of their own reasons, and each one of us has a unique reason for being here, and a story of how we got here. please feel free to look through the forms and read as much as you can, because you can find a wealth of information Stories and other things in our form, and if you have a question, go ahead and have a silicon, people are very good about answering and replying.

Also, we have an active chat server, so if you are of a mind to chat some nights, from time to time there are very interesting chats going on, depending on the night, and also depending on the user volume on the system. I have spent many a night there, having really nice conversations with a lot of good people, and it's a way to meet new friends as well. if you need help don't hesitate to ask, and don't and don't feel like like a stranger:  you can also follow me if you wish. Earlier this

Welcome!

Brian

thank you SO much, Brian. That helps me a lot.

1 minute ago, packie said:

thank you SO much, Brian. That helps me a lot.

@packie

you're welcome it was my pleasure! As I said there is a looking for a story thread in that particular forum. I'm not sure if we have the stories that you're looking for that are specific in subject that are indexed that way, in fact I'm almost positive that we don't, but I'm sure that there are individuals who would know stories like that. You could also continue to watch the forms themselves, and you might find an author that posts here that you might be able to ask about maybe writing a story like that, or maybe you could commission a writer to do that?

I can tell you from experience that I've read a lot of the content on DD! we have the best authors that are on as far as I'm concerned. they know they know they know how to write good stories, and most of the ones that I have read are written in such a way that the reader is drawn directly into a story. for example if somebody says Mr X changes mr Y's diaper, and does a whole bunch of other things to Mr Y, the reader can actually be sucked right into it, if the right environment Is set up! There are many stories that I've read, where the character that is having all of this done to him is the one who may not like it, or there might be something that's happening to him as far as his or senses or something. the idea here is that some people may like what's going on with that character, and they might say that they man would they like to have that happen to them! if a person is reading this, they might feel as if they are Sucked right into it, and I can tell you that if an author can do that, they've hit all of my senses.

Also if an author can do that, your mind will crave what they're talking about! when you read a book a book is like a writ a written map of a person's life or a person's experiences, or their fiction writers and they write about certain people and certain experiences and other things. they might even do autobiographies. The thing I like about our authors, is they always have good ideas, and they're willing to share these stories and experiences with us. We have a lot of stories that people will put up, and Mikey will actually add them to the indexes on the front page. If an story isn't there, it might be something else, so if somebody knows about a story that matches your criterion that you're looking for, that would be awesome, and you probably could find it.

I read stories by authors like: @Kaylaindiapers, @Hya123, @cute little kokiri girl, And others. Some of them may be willing to write stories similar to this, If that is what they like to write. I know that there are people that like the type of stories that you're talking about, And in some cases these three individuals will write stories where an individual either gets caught doing something wrong and is punished by being regressed all the way down and then kept there, or they may be in a situation where they want to be treated that way, and then an opportunity presents itself. I know that all three of these individuals, as well as ones that I cannot spell, hence I cannot mention, a really good at writing stories that can suck you right in, hold you like glue, and you are literally begging for the next chapter or the next scene to happen, or you're crossing your fingers in desperation waiting for the next piece.

The authors I mentioned are very good at what they do, those are three that I know of right off the bat and they know what they're doing, and they can really bring you to a state of wanting exactly what they're doing to their characters. I can tell you from experience that when I start reading their stories, it's like you're there, you are the one that ends up getting spoken to, you're the one that ends up getting a spanking or you're the one that gets a diaper change, you're the one that they're feeding or whatever. When you have a story author that is so good that it can suck you right down, then they've done their job, because they can put you right into the role of the character. that in my opinion is what a story is like. A story in my opinion, should be able to be as thing where you can close your eyes, and if you have somebody read it to you, you imagine exactly what's going on, if they say that you're in a forest somewhere in the woods, and you see deer and all of these other animals, and you hear birds chirping or the sun is out common and it's a nice day, and you see green grass and pretty places with a lot of flowers, those are things that tendulate the senses and make you want to be exactly where the storyteller is telling you about. sometimes the world around us is so full of screwed up things, that a story is the only escape.

Daily diapers is my escape! They are the best place in my opinion to be able to let my hair down and be able to relax! far too often we are worried about everything around us, everybody warning to do this, everybody wanting to do that, the hustle and bustle of the world, it's like a whole bunch of is that you hear all over your world, And when you're home and you're safe and you're doing what you want, and you're enjoying your time that you're able to relax, those are times when you can actually turn and say now I can read this or now I can read that, and you can let the author, (Who posts in either the role play form, or the stories form) Take you to a place where you are safe, regress you down to a size or an age where you felt like you could just let it all out!

i'm sure you understand what I mean:  you are brought to a state when whatever the worldly problems are are not your concern, you are brought to a state when you have a mother or a father or a sister or a brother or some other adult that is taken care of you, and you are carefree. You don't have to worry about these awful things that this world is giving us, you don't have to worry about all the bad things that happen, you can turn around and enjoy even if it's only for an hour or two, the feeling that you are free, you have a diaper on for example, and your diaper is there to be used, so you can release, and in my case my diaper helps me because not only am I incontinent, but I have the feelings that I have since I was eight, and stressed that you wouldn't be able to understand. even if I don't understand why my stress is high sometimes, I know that my diaper can handle it. I think of my diaper as a stress relieving device, and all the stress is in my diaper either Pee, or poop. if you think of it that way, your life is a lot easier to deal with. ever since I began wearing diapers, my life is changed in ways that I can't even explain explain. everything seems easier, everything seems to be in line, things make sense now, and I'm not afraid any more.

Reading stories helps me to put things in perspective. I. I'm 50 years old: this means that I've been alive for half of a century: to me that means the 1st 25 years where those years that were ones where I had to grow up and learn things, and figure out how things worked, and try to get along with the people around me, and figure out what this world is supposed to be, how things should work. I've also found out bad things about our world common how bad things don't work. The other half of the century, I've decided that life is too precious, and I should enjoy the life I have, because I'm not sure how long I have, and that is one thing. One thing I realized as I was denying myself the fact that I was incontinent and a diaper lover, and I could not in good conscience let that just sit there and die off. I feel so much better, and I do accept what I i'm dealing with comment I'm glad that I deal with it now, when I'm younger, as opposed to when I'm 70, because now I can enjoy it and have fun with it, while still dealing with a medical problem. stress is nothing to mess with, and I guarantee the stories I read have helped me in so many ways And I thank each of the authors I mentioned, as well as ones that I don't mention, because they helped me in ways that I can't thank them enough for, because they keep the good stories coming and they make things feel better for me!

good luck!

Brian

3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@packie

you're welcome it was my pleasure! As I said there is a looking for a story thread in that particular forum. I'm not sure if we have the stories that you're looking for that are specific in subject that are indexed that way, in fact I'm almost positive that we don't, but I'm sure that there are individuals who would know stories like that. You could also continue to watch the forms themselves, and you might find an author that posts here that you might be able to ask about maybe writing a story like that, or maybe you could commission a writer to do that?

I can tell you from experience that I've read a lot of the content on DD! we have the best authors that are on as far as I'm concerned. they know they know they know how to write good stories, and most of the ones that I have read are written in such a way that the reader is drawn directly into a story. for example if somebody says Mr X changes mr Y's diaper, and does a whole bunch of other things to Mr Y, the reader can actually be sucked right into it, if the right environment Is set up! There are many stories that I've read, where the character that is having all of this done to him is the one who may not like it, or there might be something that's happening to him as far as his or senses or something. the idea here is that some people may like what's going on with that character, and they might say that they man would they like to have that happen to them! if a person is reading this, they might feel as if they are Sucked right into it, and I can tell you that if an author can do that, they've hit all of my senses.

Also if an author can do that, your mind will crave what they're talking about! when you read a book a book is like a writ a written map of a person's life or a person's experiences, or their fiction writers and they write about certain people and certain experiences and other things. they might even do autobiographies. The thing I like about our authors, is they always have good ideas, and they're willing to share these stories and experiences with us. We have a lot of stories that people will put up, and Mikey will actually add them to the indexes on the front page. If an story isn't there, it might be something else, so if somebody knows about a story that matches your criterion that you're looking for, that would be awesome, and you probably could find it.

I read stories by authors like: @Kaylaindiapers, @Hya123, @cute little kokiri girl, And others. Some of them may be willing to write stories similar to this, If that is what they like to write. I know that there are people that like the type of stories that you're talking about, And in some cases these three individuals will write stories where an individual either gets caught doing something wrong and is punished by being regressed all the way down and then kept there, or they may be in a situation where they want to be treated that way, and then an opportunity presents itself. I know that all three of these individuals, as well as ones that I cannot spell, hence I cannot mention, a really good at writing stories that can suck you right in, hold you like glue, and you are literally begging for the next chapter or the next scene to happen, or you're crossing your fingers in desperation waiting for the next piece.

The authors I mentioned are very good at what they do, those are three that I know of right off the bat and they know what they're doing, and they can really bring you to a state of wanting exactly what they're doing to their characters. I can tell you from experience that when I start reading their stories, it's like you're there, you are the one that ends up getting spoken to, you're the one that ends up getting a spanking or you're the one that gets a diaper change, you're the one that they're feeding or whatever. When you have a story author that is so good that it can suck you right down, then they've done their job, because they can put you right into the role of the character. that in my opinion is what a story is like. A story in my opinion, should be able to be as thing where you can close your eyes, and if you have somebody read it to you, you imagine exactly what's going on, if they say that you're in a forest somewhere in the woods, and you see deer and all of these other animals, and you hear birds chirping or the sun is out common and it's a nice day, and you see green grass and pretty places with a lot of flowers, those are things that tendulate the senses and make you want to be exactly where the storyteller is telling you about. sometimes the world around us is so full of screwed up things, that a story is the only escape.

Daily diapers is my escape! They are the best place in my opinion to be able to let my hair down and be able to relax! far too often we are worried about everything around us, everybody warning to do this, everybody wanting to do that, the hustle and bustle of the world, it's like a whole bunch of is that you hear all over your world, And when you're home and you're safe and you're doing what you want, and you're enjoying your time that you're able to relax, those are times when you can actually turn and say now I can read this or now I can read that, and you can let the author, (Who posts in either the role play form, or the stories form) Take you to a place where you are safe, regress you down to a size or an age where you felt like you could just let it all out!

i'm sure you understand what I mean:  you are brought to a state when whatever the worldly problems are are not your concern, you are brought to a state when you have a mother or a father or a sister or a brother or some other adult that is taken care of you, and you are carefree. You don't have to worry about these awful things that this world is giving us, you don't have to worry about all the bad things that happen, you can turn around and enjoy even if it's only for an hour or two, the feeling that you are free, you have a diaper on for example, and your diaper is there to be used, so you can release, and in my case my diaper helps me because not only am I incontinent, but I have the feelings that I have since I was eight, and stressed that you wouldn't be able to understand. even if I don't understand why my stress is high sometimes, I know that my diaper can handle it. I think of my diaper as a stress relieving device, and all the stress is in my diaper either Pee, or poop. if you think of it that way, your life is a lot easier to deal with. ever since I began wearing diapers, my life is changed in ways that I can't even explain explain. everything seems easier, everything seems to be in line, things make sense now, and I'm not afraid any more.

Reading stories helps me to put things in perspective. I. I'm 50 years old: this means that I've been alive for half of a century: to me that means the 1st 25 years where those years that were ones where I had to grow up and learn things, and figure out how things worked, and try to get along with the people around me, and figure out what this world is supposed to be, how things should work. I've also found out bad things about our world common how bad things don't work. The other half of the century, I've decided that life is too precious, and I should enjoy the life I have, because I'm not sure how long I have, and that is one thing. One thing I realized as I was denying myself the fact that I was incontinent and a diaper lover, and I could not in good conscience let that just sit there and die off. I feel so much better, and I do accept what I i'm dealing with comment I'm glad that I deal with it now, when I'm younger, as opposed to when I'm 70, because now I can enjoy it and have fun with it, while still dealing with a medical problem. stress is nothing to mess with, and I guarantee the stories I read have helped me in so many ways And I thank each of the authors I mentioned, as well as ones that I don't mention, because they helped me in ways that I can't thank them enough for, because they keep the good stories coming and they make things feel better for me!

good luck!

Brian

Cuckold stories were the first to get my attention.... and I found an author ( a few years ago, now) that goes by the name 'C.D.E'.... CDE has a group of stories...All very good... I am still reading these same stories (lol) as I can't seem to find others that trigger me nearly as well.... Cuckold stories combined with humiliation and age regression/ adult baby are especially interesting to me.... I find reading a lovely pastime. Thank you again for the help, Brian. I truly hope we can become friends.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

oh my...Carl. That was such a good story. I apologize for not responding to you sooner. I haven't been a DD member too long...and kinda gave up on meeting new friends...and just haven't been checking my profile much Thank you for this truly wonderful story. Have you any others? This one made me very wet ....and excited. Adam seemed so humiliated.....Humiliation cuckolding FLR and things like that are such a turn on for me. Thank you again.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 11:25 AM, Carl2229 said:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/content/stories/2018/073.html   This is one that I wrote a few years ago. Let me know what you think.  Thanks

Loved the story hoping mine will be similar to it soon!! I have found the most wonderful woman who wants to have a relationship similar to this with me!! With her kinda like a Mistress/Mommy!!

• Like 4
On 4/5/2023 at 6:06 PM, BabySerenity said:

Loved the story hoping mine will be similar to it soon!! I have found the most wonderful woman who wants to have a relationship similar to this with me!! With her kinda like a Mistress/Mommy!!

Wow, interesting hope things work out

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Great cuckold story I love reading them especially the sissy baby ones where hubby is transformed into a baby girl has a tiny babydick and perhaps even a babysitter whilst his hot wife brings home a lover.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 1:28 PM, packie said:

hello everyone. This is my very first post ?. I am a closet baby but a fulltime cuckold. I love the stories and I am looking for a couple to keep me occupied.... Can anyone recommend one? I also would like to make friends with others with similar interests. my email is rstod00@gmail.com. I would LUV to hear from you. Thank yew.  ???

The email is not correct please contact me in regards to ABDL

thsnks