LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need!

DailyDi

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 3:41 AM, feralfreak said:

sneaks in to steal it, gets caught up in it

@DiaperboyEddie12

I have a feeling that but you could TRY TO SNEAK into Mikey's place, and then try to take the blanket, for yourself: the only problem is I think all of the cats would warn Mikey about your approach, so he would be ready for you, and he might wrap you up in a blanket that isn't as soft! just kidding.....

My step mom raises German shepherds and long haired Chihuahuas: I can tell you from experience, that my brother and I could be driving up the road from the end of the driveway, and the dogs can hear you from miles away it seems! So basically, if a car comes anywhere near our driveway, those dogs will be able to make so much noise that you wouldn't be able to sneak into the House! all of them would be barking from the momentous car turns on to the end of the road and starts driving down it! that makes it easy for us to know if somebody's around, but there is always cars that will go down the road behind the house, so you're not sure whether sometimes they're coming into the driveway or if they're going down the road!

So I don't think @DailyDi Is gonna allow eddie to take the blanket, but he might share it with him!

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

I have a feeling that but you could TRY TO SNEAK into Mikey's place, and then try to take the blanket, for yourself: the only problem is I think all of the cats would warn Mikey about your approach, so he would be ready for you, and he might wrap you up in a blanket that isn't as soft! just kidding.....

My step mom raises German shepherds and long haired Chihuahuas: I can tell you from experience, that my brother and I could be driving up the road from the end of the driveway, and the dogs can hear you from miles away it seems! So basically, if a car comes anywhere near our driveway, those dogs will be able to make so much noise that you wouldn't be able to sneak into the House! all of them would be barking from the momentous car turns on to the end of the road and starts driving down it! that makes it easy for us to know if somebody's around, but there is always cars that will go down the road behind the house, so you're not sure whether sometimes they're coming into the driveway or if they're going down the road!

So I don't think @DailyDi Is gonna allow eddie to take the blanket, but he might share it with him!

Brian

so i need to bring tuna for the meow meows,......

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

I can tell you from experience, that my brother and I could be driving up the road from the end of the driveway, and the dogs can hear you from miles away it seems! So basically, if a car comes anywhere near our driveway, those dogs will be able to make so much noise that you wouldn't be able to sneak into the House! all of them would be barking from the momentous car turns on to the end of the road and starts driving down it! that makes it easy for us to know if somebody's around, but there is always cars that will go down the road behind the house, so you're not sure whether sometimes they're coming into the driveway or if they're going down the road!

Long ago when I was still in school, we had a cat that knew the sound of my dads car.  If he thought he heard that sound, first he'd run to the front window to be sure, then a moment later, he would bolt for the kitchen and be waiting on the counter at the kitchen door. 

• Like 2