LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time hollow butt plug

A long time ago I saw a post about using a funnel or something for a feeling of being incontinent.  It always made me curious (thanks to whoever that was lol), so I finally went and purchased a hollow tunnel plug.  I got the Doc Johnson Premium Small.  Having used a small butt before I thought the small would be about what I was used to, boy was I wrong.  When I opened it I quickly realized it was much bigger than what I was used to.  So after a while of gentle coaxing and deep breathing I was able to get it seated in place without any pain. 

Now that I knew I could use it I gave myself an oatmeal enema basically, and then stuffed the hole and inserted the plug.  I stuffed the hole with butter so that it would slowly melt and I'd never know when the floodgates would open.  Shortly after I felt a large release of mush enter my diaper, obviously beyond my control.  The oatmeal was a little thicker than it should have been so after that it just slowly oozed out once in a while.  Overall it was a great experience that I look forward to trying again every once in a blue moon.  The plug was actually pretty comfortable, and I was able to push it out but not without expelling everything left inside of me.

I'm still nervous that the plug will get sucked up in me and I'll end up in the hospital, but I know with a well made plug like this one that's not going to happen.

• Like 1

Perhaps you can find another hollow plug that has a larger base, the larger wider plug would prevent it from going in.

You know the measurements of the plug you have, have a look at the other plugs dimensions, then compare them.

Good luck, hope you get what you need

You can always tie a string to the plug, as a just in case emergency cord, I do.  Great post and I enjoy the hollow plug thing too. For me its much easier to release as I have some difficulties back there. For me I love the feeling of it happening and having no control over it.

BTW you appear new to the board so welcome aboard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for tunnel plugs for the same reason. It's why I want to "un-potty train" first Haven't pulled the trigger on one, though. Does it make pooping completely uncontrollable? Poop doesn't get stuck to the inside of  tube? Here's my most recent attempt to get all that evil out;;

They doesn't work if you have a healthy diet.
The hole just isn't big enough. 

There are some bigger ones on the market, sizes most people wont be able to handle, but they might work.
That's in fisting territory. 

• Confused 1
16 hours ago, Dubious said:

There are some bigger ones on the market, sizes most people wont be able to handle, but they might work.

I tend to disagree, @Dubious. When you place a butt plug in your butt, the sphincter closes tight on it and after a while, your body gets used to it being there. However, when there is a hole in same, gravity will allow the poop in your anus to fall through the opening. This may be sticky, and not slide as easily as water in a pipe, but this allows pressure to grow in the anal cavity, which since there is only poop holding it back, one will not fart as usual, but instead will poop - the pressure will push the sticky poop out into whatever you are wearing. This process will repeat at less and less pressure as the inside of the butt plug gets more lubricated.

The only way that this will get blocked is if you are eating something like whole uncooked corn / whole peanuts etc (something that is hard and not squashable like ball berrings etc). Otherwise, the increasing pressure in the anal canal will, instead of allowing the anal canal to expand (as normal) and signify using stretch sensors / reverse pressure that you need to poop, will push the poop, semi restricted by the diamater of the hole in the butt plug, into your diapers etc AND since the butt plug is there, your natural behaviour of closing the anal sphincter tighter will fail - that is unless you anal sphincter can crush steel!

What I suggested is that one starts off with a normal sized hollow butt plug, and slowly (every week or so) increase the size of the butt plug. This is so that the anal sphincter will eventually die (atrophy) in the fully open state. As a result, one will not need to use a butt plug to stop themselves from weeping poop as soon as it enters their bowels, as they have effectively disabled their anal sphincter.

Yes, for a few weeks, there will be slight feedback and increased pressure in the bowels when the butt plug gets partially blocked with poop, but the pressure also clears the blockage.

If you are looking for the magic switch / fairy / imp etc. to be able to make you bladder & bowel diaper dependant now, and to be able to make you non-dependant - it doesn't exist. As with everything in life, anything worth getting takes time, paitence and hard work. Everything else comes instantly.

• Haha 1
On 3/25/2023 at 8:43 PM, Dubious said:

Ouch!

?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 8:33 PM, Lil Leo said:

Ouch!

?‍♂️

it's really not a big deal if you work your way up slowly over time. The real problem though, is when you hit what I would refer to as the "size gap" that exists in the toy market. for instance, the difference between Doc Johnson's American Bombshell "shell shock" medium and large is just ridiculous, not only in girth, but even worse in depth; it's roughly twice as long! Sadly there just doesn't seem to be a lot of options in between fisting and fire-hydrant-ing

• 4 weeks later...

I take meds daily that allow me to have better control over my bowels. Without the meds I’m very loose, sometimes uncontrollable. Also, I drink a large volume of water something I often due to help with DL fetish. The extra fluid intake also helps to soften my bowel movement. The more fluids the looser things are. When I wear by tunnel plug it can be quite interesting. One minute nothing and the next it’s a warm flood of fluids. I’ve grown to love the feeling but not the smell. That’s wear oatmeal comes in. I can mix up a firm batch and using my large syringe inject this inside. Diaper up then load up on the fluids. Now with little risk of the unpleasant odors I can head out running errands and not worry about the embarrassing odors.  

• 9 months later...

In general I have regular bowel movement.  Wearing a tunnel butt plug in my diaper is a common (almost daily) practice to me. My butt hole is so accustomed that I mainly use the largest tunnel. I can easily keep it for hours as I carry on with regular activities. Walking, sitting, bending... I usually get a reminder of my anal device when I sit down fast; the puff of air blowing up from my diaper sends a scent of poop to my nose. Sometimes uncontrollable fart noises tell me my guts are working.  i don't feel myself pooping but I can hear it and I can smell it.  LOL.

I wear diapers that can hold up to 6 liters of liquid, so, I will pee often before it's time to remove my diaper. Obviously, my diaper is not only going to be wet and heavy; it will be very messy. And... chances are it will be stinky. Lol. And then it's also time to expel my tunnel butt plug to clean it. Sometimes, it feels like something is missing when I remove my incontinence device. But I understand why... my plug is 3 1/4'wide on the insert end. Through a mirror I often look at my butt hole; watching my sphincter throbbing, slowly closing my butt hole gap created by a long period of anal stretching.