LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well not sure what to say.

It seems I will be in diapers full time sooner then later.

each day I wake up with damp underwear.  Just before bed I check my underwear and again damp underwear.

So sooner or later I’m going to have to find the money to go full time.

• Like 3

If you're having trouble with leaks and bladder issues and you also have trouble affording incontinence products, I'd recommend talking to your doctor. Maybe they could help you or get insurance to help pay for the health care products you need. 

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

It seems I will be in diapers full time sooner then later.

each day I wake up with damp underwear.  Just before bed I check my underwear and again damp underwear.

So sooner or later I’m going to have to find the money to go full time.

And that’s why I’m kept in diapers. I can’t be trusted to keep things dry anymore.

I'm sorry you're in that position, Eddie ❤️

In that case I second DailyDi and look into reusable products; it'll save a *lot* of cost over the long run, despite the up-front cost. 

I don’t use reusable incontinence underwear but I do use cloth diapers for bed wetting. The same idea applies. More upfront starting costs but cheaper in the long run. If I ever have any real daytime issues I’d definitely look into reusable pull ups/ underwear 

I agree with everyone sentiments:  @DiaperboyEddie12 is in the very common but unfortunate position where people may not proper insurance to be able to get the proper materials without a lot of outlay of cash. My Concern is that as you stated Eddie, you will have these problems where you will have wet underwear often, Sometimes when you get up in the morning, another times you might have underwear after doing other tasks. You may find right now that you may have to go to diapers before you are ready. In that case, you will have to decide how you want to proceed. you could get the pull up underwear, you could get the cloth diapers, or you could get the disposable diapers, and you could get the diaper covers. The deal is you have to determine how you want to proceed.

Whatever that cost is you have to be able to outlay some serious cash to be able to do what it is you want to do. cloth diapers will cost a lot more in the beginning, but of course then after you get all of the pieces together, you won't have that much to worry about. @TinyBunny Is making that switch to cloth  diapers, and I'm sure she can tell you a lot of things about that:  I'm not sure if you've talked to her, but you might have. I have talked for her as well and I have noticed that there is a particular cost involved, but I keep saying that doing cloth diaper laundry would be something that I would be against. it's one thing if you have the ability to do the laundry, and you can do it reliably, and you have your own water supply your own machine and your own time. if I'm going to do that type of stuff, I would have to have my own house, and I'd be paying for that particular machine, rather than be throwing diapers into a public machine to be able to wash them. in a place like this, disposable diapers are the best way to take care of a situation, and I liked my plastic back diapers anyway, because that is the way I was raised. I told her also that it would be kinda nice to have an individual show show me how awesome they would be, But of course they would have to be helping me in and out of them, and then I'd be able to see how awesome they are to that particular person. I know that there are people that will tell me that there are velcro ones that you can just throw on, or whatever, but I am not into that type of thing, and I know people are gonna tell me that there's gonna be problems with the land fills and stuff like that, but there's a lot of different people that use disposables every day, and disposable diapers will always be in our landscape and on the planet. the only thing I wish they would do is make better quality disposable diapers So we're not have to be forced into using cloth because of the fact that they're not very good as far as quality. if you make a quality diaper like North Shore you won't have an issue, because they know how to make diapers. anything else is just a throw away are a stopgap because they're only required to last two hours, which means that the availability to hold urine or fecal matter is degraded severely so that they can't be used.

Eddie: I would definitely second everyone's opinion that you need to be able to go to diapers pretty quickly:  eventually you will not be able to have the ability to hold whatever you are holding And that would be very uncomfortable to try to hold back something that you can't hold. one of the things that my doctor once told me was if you have to release it get rid of it, because you will get rid of it eventually. I use that particular strategy when I had as bad asthma attack and I needed to be able to deal with that. if your body wants to get rid of it, it's gonna get rid of it regardless of whether you want to or not, wherever you are, and you know that, because it's happened to you on several occasions, and it's happened to me on many occasions. your best in your situation is to find a way to be able to use diapers earlier, and it might take you awhile, and it might be something that would be a significant outlay regardless of what type of diaper, what type of disposal system, what type of topical do you use, or whatever. there was a significant outlay of $800 that I did last year, when I wanted to order a bunch of trifectas: I found that they were a lot easier to take care of, because all you're doing is laundering them every couple of weeks, and I have a bucket that I put them into. Also realize that if I had a disposal system such as my pale, I could empty that every couple weeks and I would have no problem. System has worked, and I keep all that stuff in my shower bay, because my shower bay is a lot larger then a regular shower would be, so I can stick all that stuff in the corner of the shower where the water won't affect it, and I can put that right in and hide it away from people that are walking in the bathroom. sure they're gonna see that I wear diapers, but they don't have to see how I deal with them unless I open the bay and show them.

Having no health insurance is also the problem. the problem the problem is is that health insurance or any insurance for that matter is ridiculously expensive either the premiums are ridiculously high, or what they cover is significantly than other insurances. for example, you might have to have an insurance to take care of your teeth, you might have to have an insurance to take care of your medicines AKA Part D, or you would have to have Additional insurance assistance to be able to cover things like your incontinence supplies. each one of these particulars cost money, and the problem is is that if people would realize that insurance companies should be taken care of their customers, rather than worrying about how much money they're gonna make off of us, that would be great. the problem is is that there are so many things that insurance is won't cover, so you have to have stop gaps every time somebody says this isn't covered under this insurance, this isn't covered under that insurance, but this isn't covered unless you have this particular coverage, or that particular coverage. Basically it's a smattering of differing setups, And in order to get that particular coverage, you have to daisy chain a whole bunch of different stuff together.

Also, you probably understand that the more you pay for the right to have the insurance, the more that your insurance will cover. I wish that some of these idiots that run insurance companies would understand that people need quality insurance, quality material, And they also need the assurance that they will always be covered under their insurance. Insurance is are there to help you so that if you can't pay it out of your own pocket, your insurance is supposed to help you pay the rest. Certain things should be covered under your insurance. I remember when even my Medicaid wouldn't even cover me going to the dentist! they would cover me for certain things, but I didn't go for like 20 years! when that happens, and somebody asked me why I didn't go to the dentist, I would say that my medical insurance didn't cover my dental, and my Medicaid didn't allow me to have more than $500 of work done to my teeth in a particular calendar year, so I would never go to the dentist, because I was afraid I'd have like 10 cavities and would cost me $500 to fix my teeth! this is why I was so darn glad when my mom used to get after me and tell me to brush my teeth and take care of it. only had like 3 cavities, and that was incredible!

whatever happens Eddie I would say that the best thing you can do is to take under under advisement and make preparations for your next adventure! this means that you will have to find a way to be able to afford whatever it is that you need, and that can be a pain in the butt!  the most important thing is that you are dry my friend, And if you cannot hold it, that is not your fault either. it's also not healthy to try to hold it back If you are trying to do that, because that can hurt you. I would definitely go to diapers pretty quickly, so don't feel bad, Because now, you can wear diapers, you don't have to worry about your mom or your dad, and remember you are the one who one who will be more comfortable in the long run, but it may cost you more in the long run as everyone has stated!

Take care my friend and keep us advised!

Brian