LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23

Everything's fine here, yep, just two people communicating super well with no misunderstandings at all. Also there are tamales. ?

-----

If Astra was trying to make a dry diaper seem appealing, by making Sarita sit in a wet one until bedtime, she had managed that much. The wet diaper was souring Sarita on diapers as a whole, so as a strategy it was pretty dubious. Still, after sex, food, and snuggles, Sarita was ready to be a good sport.

When Astra lead Sarita to a changing blanket on the bed, she lay on it obediently. Despite the weirdness of her situation, Sarita genuinely giggled when Astra tickled her sides. Astra was gorgeous in her deep V-neck dress. She had a thing for them. And I am here for it!

“What a cute Little Girl you are,” Astra cooed. “Can I put you in pajamas tonight?”

“Because you want to see me topless?” Sarita smirked.

“That’s one good reason, but I also think you’ll be really cute in pajamas.”

“I’ll wear them – if I get to see you topless too.”

Astra laughed. “Greedy girl. You’ve been wanting to see these for a while, haven’t you?”

Leaning way over the bed, Astra gave Sarita a great look at the depths of her impressive cleavage. Sarita licked her lips, blushing at having her thirst revealed.

“You’re so beautiful…”

“What a darling girl.” Astra beamed.

Slowly, Astra peeled the shoulders of her dress off. With a sexy wiggle, she slunk out of the dress. Her diaper forgotten, Sarita sat up and stared. Astra’s mommy-look extended way past the dress. She had a classy white satin bra on, with a matching lace slip.

Astra turned away to unclasp her bra. Sarita would have teased her for putting on such a show, if she wasn’t enjoying it so much. Drinking in the sight of Astra’s smooth back, Sarita bit her lip as the tension built. She was transfixed when Astra turned to reveal her gorgeous, womanly bust.

“I can tell you like what you see.” Astra crawled onto the bed with Sarita, bringing her generous breasts dangerously close to Sarita’s face.

“Y-yes.” Sarita licked her lips again, swaying toward Astra before she caught herself.

“Does my Little Girl need something?”

Astra put a hand behind Sarita’s head and gently pulled. Sarita didn’t need any more encouragement. Her lips walked the warm softness of Astra’s breasts before enclosing Astra’s nipple. The moan that bubbled out of Astra was primal.

Suddenly feeling hot herself, Sarita sucked gently. She had a chance to give back some of the ecstasy Astra had given her. Evening the scales would go a long way to make her feel like more of a date than a plaything.

When Astra pulled Sarita into her lap, the diapered girl was too focused on giving her lover pleasure to notice the way she was sitting. It wasn’t until Astra guided Sarita’s head to her other nipple that Sarita realized she was being cradled in Astra’s arms like a breastfeeding infant.

Feeling off balance, Sarita pulled back and hesitated. Astra’s desperate whine was too cute to ignore, however. Likewise, the satisfied shiver that ran across Astra when Sarita returned her mouth to Astra’s nipple was a delight. It was nice to feel not only that she was contributing to their sexy evening, but like she had at least a little power.

The breastfeeding thing is weird, but it’s really getting her off. I wish she’d say something before she does more new kink, though.

Sarita was enraptured to see Astra tremble and moan from nothing more than the sensation on her nipples. It might have been a small orgasm, but Sarita was honestly jealous of Astra’s was so sensitivity.

Beaming at each other, they cuddled while Astra’s happy chemicals had her brain in the clouds. Sharing little kisses was another delight, at least until Sarita shifted positions. A wet squish on her rear brought her forgotten diaper back into harsh relief.

“That was magical.” Astra murmured.

Sarita had been planning to say something about being pushed into pretend breastfeeding without discussion – but Astra was far too adorable and happy. They could always talk later.

“I’m glad I could do something for you.”

“That was really bothering you, wasn’t it?”

“It was, but I feel better now.”

“I wasn’t kidding when I said I get what I need from taking care of you – though that was a really nice bonus.”

I don’t like feeling like your toy. Plus we still haven’t talked about the other girls – assuming Pauline knows what she’s talking about, and there actually are other girls…

“You can get a bonus whenever you want. But um – can I get out of this diaper?”

“Of course sweetie. I was about to change you before your request to see my girls.”

Sarita stuck her tongue out at Astra and lay on the changing blanket. It was a great relief to get the soggy padding off. Even better was having crisp wet wipes cleaning her now-itchy bottom. Happily, Sarita surrendered her work-blouse and sweater. A bit more bashfully, she took her bra off and handed it to Astra.

“What a beautiful girl!”

Sarita searched Astra’s expression for any trace of exaggeration or patronizing, but she seemed genuine. For one thing, Astra wasn’t meeting Sarita’s gaze, she had her eyes firmly on Sarita’s chest. Astra’s tunnel vision gave Sarita a nice confidence boost, enough for her to show off a bit by arching her back.

“Don’t you start again. We are already up way later than we should be.”

“Start what?” Sarita giggled mischievously.

“Are you risking another spanking already?”

“Oh! Yes please!”

“You are going to be a handful for sure.” Astra smiled broadly, leaning down to plant a tender kiss on Sarita.

Full of cozy romantic feelings, Sarita didn’t protest the new diaper at all. The lotion Astra put on felt good enough that she wondered why lotion wasn’t a normal post-sex thing. The diaper change took a turn for the embarrassing with the introduction of an extra absorbent pad and the baby powder, but not enough to ruin the mood.

“What’s with the pad?”

“I’m too tired to wake up and check you in the middle of the night, so this diaper has to last you all the way until morning.”

Sticking her tongue out was no longer sufficient, Sarita upgraded her scornful gesture to blowing a raspberry at Astra.

“I’m not a bedwetter.” Those days are totally done, thank you very much.

“Then there won’t be a problem either way.” Astra rubbed Sarita’s belly. “Ready for your jamies and bed?”

Sarita yawned. “Do I get to pick what you sleep in?”

“I usually sleep naked.”

“You already know all my favorites!” Sarita laughed.

The pajamas were velvety. They were also one-piece, and zipped up the back with a button at the top. By the time she dressed for bed, Sarita could feel herself crashing. Too sleepy to question anything except why she wasn’t under the covers yet, Sarita snuggled close to Astra with a contented sigh.

“I usually sleep naked too. It’s going to be warm in these.” Sarita yawned massively.

“You’re going to be my little furnace. I’m always cold at night.” Astra pulled Sarita close and set the diapered girl’s head on her shoulder.

“Deal.” Sarita yawned again.

----

Disoriented, Sarita opened her eyes. The rumbling noise that had woken her was coming from the Rubenesque lady snoring next to her. That bit of information cleared up a lot of things, and sent a trickle of warmth into Sarita’s chest.

Unfortunately, there was something else that wanted to trickle. Sarita groaned softly, wincing at the pressure in her bladder. Remembering that Astra had made Sarita drink a full glass of water before bed made the snoring beauty a lot less cute. Sarita set about squirming out from under the leg and arm Astra had draped over her.

“Hmm? Oh, good morning Little Girl.”

“Morning.” Sarita said, slipping free and sitting up.

“Where are you going?” Despite her sleepy yawn, Astra was quick to grab Sarita’s waist and pull her away from the edge of the bed.

“Bathroom.”

“You’re wearing a diaper, remember? There’s no reason to stop our lovely cuddles.”

Sarita sighed and rolled her eyes. Am I done with this game for now? she asked her inner self.

You are three hundred percent done, her inner self replied.

“Astra, last night was super fun, but I need to take a break. Maybe we can play more later today, but I need a normal morning.”

“Oh no you don’t. You promised! You’re my diaper girl all day today.”

“I know I did, but that was right in the middle of sex.”

“You still promised! You’re my Little Girl all day today, and I told you I was going to keep you in diapers.”

“You also told me I could take a break when I needed to. Well, I need to.” Sarita pushed away from Astra. All the happy feelings had gone sour. Under the sour stomach was a knot of guilt in her gut.

Why do I have to be the one who ruins our morning? I offered to play later!

“Sarita, honey, don’t be a party pooper, please. I was really looking forward to a beautiful day together. We had so much fun last night. You took to it faster than – almost anyone I’ve seen. I know you’d love being a Little Girl if you’d give it a real chance.”

Faster than who? Damnit, there really are other girls. Shit! Who’s pajamas am I wearing? They sure aren’t Astra’s.

“I had fun for some of last night,” Sarita said bitterly. Before Astra could guilt-trip her again, she rolled out of the other woman’s arms and climbed out of bed.

“What are you saying?”

“I need a break, like I said!”

Sarita wobbled a little with the unfamiliar bulk between her legs. She felt bad leaving her last statement hanging in the air, but having her legs forced apart was upping the bathroom urgency. A quick waddle carried her to the bathroom. Despite her discomfort, she made sure to lock the door behind her.

Fumbling with the damn button at the back of her neck had Sarita on the edge of wetting her diaper. In her haste to get the zipper down, she heard something tear in the pajamas. It didn’t matter. She was getting out of her diaper and using the toilet if she had to wreck the entire bathroom to do it!

With her pajamas and thick diaper in a puddle around her ankles, Sarita stared grumpily at her powdered crotch. She kicked the whole mess away and she did her business. Relieving her morning pressure helped pull her emotions back from a meltdown. Washing her face and finding a towel to wrap around her helped too. Combing the tangles out of her hair was the final step that made her feel like she could handle Astra.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, Sarita felt a fresh knot of guilt in her gut. Astra looked sad and hurt, standing in the bedroom doorway. Sarita sighed and smoothed her hair back.

“Sarita, I’m really sorry.” Astra looked at her soulfully. “I didn’t realize you were so upset. I thought you were bratting or – or – I thought we were both having fun last night.”

“I had fun with a lot of stuff last night.” Sarita said sighing. “But some of it was – a lot. I needed a break this morning.”

“I’m so sorry I didn’t listen. I was still sleepy, but that’s not an excuse. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You didn’t exactly hurt me – Astra, you push a lot. I don’t feel like I’m your girlfriend, I feel like a toy.”

“You’re not a toy! That’s not what being a Little Girl is about! Please, Sarita, believe me. I really care about you. Last night was really special for me.”

Sarita’s stomach churned. If she’d had any breakfast, it would have come up on the spot. As much as she didn’t want to prolong the confrontation, she couldn’t let Astra’s statement go without a response.

“How many other girls are there? I heard from – someone – that I’m not your only Little Girl. Who – who’s pajamas was I wearing?”

“It’s not like that, it’s just – girls I play with at the Green Fairy!”

“That’s where we met!”

“Sarita, what’s happening? I don’t understand why you’re so angry with me. I want to take care of you. Taking you in my arms last night when we fell asleep was wonderful.” Astra had twin trails of tears shining on her cheeks.

“I need to find my clothes. Nero is probably freaking out that I’m not home.”

“What? We’re not going to spend the day together? I had a breakfast planned – you’re – you’re not taking a break from us, are you? Just the game? Right?”

I should take a break from her for a while, Sarita thought. Voicing that thought felt like unimaginably cruel. Astra was really crying now, she looked as scared as she was upset. She screwed up. Everyone screws up, I know better than anybody. She obviously means well.

“Not from us.” Sarita sighed. “I need to think about stuff. I’m sorry about the breakfast. I think it’s better if I – go home. We can try again another time.”

“Okay.” Astra nodded, wiping her tears away. She looked empty, heartbroken. It was almost enough to change Sarita’s mind. Would have been enough indeed, if Astra hadn’t retreated to the bedroom right then.

Dressed in a fluffy robe, Astra gathered Sarita’s clothes and handed them to her. Her only comment was a quiet, “I was going to wash them for you.”

By the time Sarita was dressed and had collected her purse, Astra had coffee going. The smell kept Sarita in the apartment long enough for a cup and a piece of toast. Astra cheered up considerably to be able to feed Sarita something, though they ate in strained silence.

Hovering awkwardly near the door, Sarita tried to think of something to say. Seeing Astra’s hangdog expression, she couldn’t help but feel for the other woman.

“Astra…” Sarita smiled awkwardly at the hopeful way Astra’s eyes lit up. “I’m glad you found me in the Pony last night. Thanks.”

“Oh.” Astra put on a brave smile. “You’re welcome. I’m sorry our morning turned out like this. I’m sorry for – pushing too much.”

“Can I get a hug?” Sarita asked softly.

“Yes please.” Astra hurried over, throwing her arms around Sarita and holding her tightly. Sarita sighed and laid her head on the other woman’s shoulder.

“I’ll text you. Or if I forget, you can text me.”

“I will. But – I’ll give you space at least until the afternoon, okay?”

Sarita nodded. “Thank you. I um – I’ll talk to you later.”

Astra brushed her knuckles longingly against Sarita’s cheek. Opening the door felt like pushing through a brick wall. Stepping out of the apartment was tough too, but easier than the door had been. With a cute wave, Sarita forced herself to move down the hall. When the door closed behind her, the sound sent equal parts ease and remorse into her heart.

That was a hell of a morning after. Maybe I should have played along. It’s not like I didn’t pee in the first diaper, twice. Astra looked so upset. Ugh! Am I a bad girlfriend?

-----

The walk back was a long one. Sarita didn’t have the patience to check her phone to see if her bank account had taxi money. Though it was a longer walk than she’d taken in ages, the effort helped clear the turmoil from her mind. By the time she was back in her neighborhood, Sarita was feeling whimsical enough to laugh at her rumpled work-outfit.

I think that’s my first five-mile walk of shame.

As she’d predicted, Nero was apoplectic. He read her the riot act from the couch, the top of a bookshelf, and as he precariously perched atop a kitchen chair. Nor would he allow any petting until his food and water dish had both been checked.

Satisfied that Sarita had not left him to die, Nero ate a single kibble from his bowl and switched to begging for attention. Relentless meows forced Sarita to skip her shower and real clothes. In her own pajamas, Sarita curled up on the couch and petted her aggressively purring kitty. Nero made sure Sarita knew who was boss, licking her hand until he made a raw spot. Tapping his nose in admonishment succeeded in switching Nero to biscuit-making mode.

With at least a minor reprieve from her cat, Sarita checked her phone. There were no messages from Astra. She surprised herself with a big sigh of relief at Astra respecting her space.

In a fit of loneliness, Sarita messaged Nohemi, asking if she could call. To her grateful surprise, Nohemi said yes immediately.

“Hi Mimi.”

“Hi Sarita. You okay?”

“I think so. I had kind of a rough morning.” The night wasn’t so smooth either.

“Want to tell me about it, or do you want to talk about other stuff to take your mind off it?”

It’d be hard to explain without telling Mimi about the diapers. I don’t know if she knows what Astra is into, it wouldn’t be okay to out Astra.

“Take my mind off it, I guess.”

“I could do better than talking if you want. My abuela brought me a huge batch of tamales. I could bring you some to freeze, and some to eat.”

“You don’t have to do that. My apartment is a mess, I’m still in my pajamas…”

“If you don’t want to, it’s totally okay! . I’m in sweats myself, I’m not looking for anything fancy. I do have to offload some of these tamales. Abuela brought me a hundred of them”

“A hundred tamales? Seriously?”

“Abuela is pretty sure I’m incapable of feeding myself.” Nohemi laughed. “What do you say? Help a girl out, eat tamales?”

“I don’t know…” Sarita teased. “What kind are they?”

“Let me check.” After a moment of silence, the sound of rustling plastic and rattling frozen food came through the connection. “This one says frijoles, this one carnitas, barbacoa – last kind says caliente. I’m a little nervous about those, to be honest. Abuela has an iron tongue.”

Sarita giggled. “Bring whatever you want – but at least a few of the caliente ones.”

“I’ll be right there! After you text me your address.”

Sarita sent her address and pulled Nero into a hug so tight he yowled in protest. Meowing about Sarita’s betrayal, he leapt off her lap and climbed to the top of his cat tower. A quick look around the apartment confirmed Sarita’s suspicion that there was no way to get the place clean before Nohemi came over, even if she lived as far away as Astra did.

At least the dishes are done. Thanks for real, Astra. I can probably get the laundry out of the way before Mimi gets here.

There was enough time to pack the laundry into the hamper. Happily, there was time to get the toothpaste off the bathroom faucet and wipe the toilet too. Sarita surprised Nohemi and herself with the intensity of the hug she gave her friend when she arrived. Nero didn’t hide from Nohemi, but he stayed on top of his tower, glowering at them.

After letting Nohemi pack an extremely generous twenty-tamales into her freezer, Sarita warmed a pair of caliente tamales and a pair of carnitas ones. It was nice to not be judged for her messy apartment while they waited for the food to heat.

Ensconced on the couch with one of each tamale flavor, Sarita took a bite of the hot one under Nohemi’s expectant gaze. Immediately, she coughed and took a drink of water.

“How many chiles does your abuela PUT in those? Is this Carolina reaper?”

“It’s only habanero, but she pickles them and however she does it makes them crazy hot.” Nohemi laughed and took a bite of her own caliente tamale, carefully.

“Your abuela is a tough lady.” Sarita smiled as the burn turned delicious on her tongue. She took another bite, a smaller one for the second try.

“She’s the best.” Nohemi smiled contentedly. “Feeling better? There’s nothing like homemade tamales to turn your day around.”

“Lots, thanks for coming over. Thanks for not mentioning the mess too.”

“Huh? This isn’t bad.” Nohemi shrugged. “It’s not like you have a bunch of dirty laundry on the floor or gross dishes in the sink.”

“Right!” Sarita laughed nervously. “That’d be really embarrassing. Do you have today off?”

“Yeah. We have a big job this weekend, and the jefe let us off a couple of days in the week.”

“Your boss sounds great.” Sarita sighed enviously. “I’m off today too. If Britt hasn’t called by now, she won’t call me in today.”

“Don’t you have any set schedule at all?”

“I do, but it changes all the time.”

“Girl, you need another job so bad.”

“I know, I know.”

“I won’t push.” Nohemi shrugged, motioning at Sarita’s empty plate. “Can I take your plate?”

“Oh, you don’t have to do that.”

“You saved my day off from being nothing but staring at my phone. Least I can do is clean a bit.” Nohemi snagged the plate and took it to wash in the sink along with her own.

“Thanks. You don’t have to take care of me or anything though.”

“You invited me over when you were having a super rough morning.” Nohemi said. “Why shouldn’t I take care of you? Be a good host. Pick us something on TV to ignore while we talk.”

“Alright, fine.” Sarita laughed. Searching through her entertainment options had her settling on a documentary about seals.

“Is it cool if I put my backpack by this radiator? It got a little damp from the frost on the tamales.”

“Sure, you can move the towel rack if you need to.”

“Thanks. Over here by these bags okay for it?”

“What bags?” Sarita looked over, in time to see Nohemi lifting one of the large plain bags from the ABDL store. “Wait! Those are…”

Nohemi had already looked in the bag. Her eyebrows went rose. Sarita grabbed a throw pillow and hid behind it.

Stupid! Stupid, stupid! Why did I bother wiping the bathroom instead of hiding those?

“You okay? Sarita? It’s only diapers, they’re not a big deal. I’m only surprised you have so many of them. Does Astra already have you wearing them all the time?”

“What?!” Sarita peeked out from around the pillow. “You know about her?”

“Um, yes? We both go to the Green Fairy.”

“But there’s lots of rooms there, I didn’t know which one was yours.” Sarita thrust the pillow back in front of her flaming face. “I’m such an idiot.”

“You’re not an idiot.” Nohemi laughed. “Dumbass maybe. Seriously though, are you okay? Did you have a fight with Astra?”

“Yes,” Sarita said, directly into the pillow.

“Want to talk about it?” The old couch creaked a bit as Nohemi sat.

“They’re not mine!” Sarita said, peeking over the pillow.

“Woah, I’m not judging you.”

“They aren’t though! I’ve only worn one – uh, two diapers. And one pullup! I didn’t pee in the pullup either!”

Cálmate, mija.  Still not judging.”

“They really aren’t mine though. I’m supposed to decorate them.”

“Oh! For the munch group,”

“You know about them too?”

“Sarita, my besties are in that group.”

“That doesn’t necessarily mean…”

“Let’s just clear up confusion and say that I’ve been to that group in the past and I know about Oriana and Nieves wearing diapers.”

Nohemi nudged Sarita’s foot with one of hers. “I’m really not judging! I’m sure I’ve worn and handled way more diapers than you have. I was headed for the teddy bear room the night we met.”

“Oh. Why didn’t you say anything? We never went in there.”

“Because you didn’t know anything about ABDL. I wasn’t going to drag you into a kink you’d never heard of the same night we met.”

“But then I ruined your night! You didn’t get to do the thing you waited a long time to do.” Sarita frowned. Nohemi had a super reasonable, kind look on her face. She wasn’t cooperating with Sarita’s martyrdom at all.

“I met a new, great person. I had a good night that night, I promise.”

“I’ll go with you this month, if you want.”

“What? You don’t have to do that if you’re not comfortable.”

Sarita watched curiously as Nohemi’s cheeks reddened. Belatedly, she realized, it could be weird to have a friend watch you do kink stuff. She was glad there hadn’t been an audience for her and Astra’s activities last night.

“Oh right, uh, I guess I don’t know what exactly you do in there. Sorry to make it weird.”

“Huh? You didn’t make it weird. It’s – never mind, it’s all good.” Nohemi’s blush deepened. She shifted a bit on the couch and took a deep breath. “We can go together if you want, next time I’m off on a Green Fairy night.”

“It’s okay if I don’t. I didn’t think before I offered. I’m not sure what you do in there and…”

“Sarita, chill back.” Nohemi made a T with her hands. “Time out. Basta. We can figure the Fairy out later, if I’m even off when the club is open next. I’m still worried about you. What happened this morning?”

“Astra and I had a fight.” Sarita wrapped herself around the pillow.

“About the diapers?”

“How’d you know?”

“Well, besides it being the number one source of conflict for new people that Astra dates, you were pretty defensive about the ones I found.”

“We did a bunch of diaper stuff last night and it was okay I guess, but it was a lot. Then she wanted me to use another diaper in the morning and – I needed a break.”

“Sounds reasonable.”

“She was super sad though. I feel terrible. We had a whole fun day planned, and I ruined it.”

“A fun day for both of you, or a fun day for Astra?”

Sarita sighed. “No fair being perceptive.”

“I wasn’t there, but I haven’t heard anything you did wrong so far.” Nohemi leaned over and squeezed Sarita’s shoulder.

There was no thought, only action. Sarita ditched the pillow and went in for a hug. After a few moments, she realized Nohemi wasn’t hugging back. Before she could panic, Sarita felt Nohemi’s arms slowly enclose her.

“Sorry I didn’t ask.” Sarita said, compounding her personal space invasion by resting her head on Nohemi’s shoulder. She couldn’t help it, it was such a nice, solid shoulder.

“It’s okay.” Nohemi said, with an odd catch in her voice. “You really needed a hug.”

“I did.” Sarita sighed, shuddering. It took a lot of willpower to keep from crawling into Nohemi’s lap, with how comforting the embrace was.

That’d be outside of friend territory though, wouldn’t it? Nohemi and I aren’t at bestie level yet. I don’t want to send mixed signals.

“Oh, hi there.”

Sarita looked up to see Nero delicately sniffing Nohemi’s hair. To her shock, the little black cat leaned in and rubbed his cheek against Nohemi’s ear.

“What’s this cutie’s name?”

“Nero.” Sarita shook her head, sitting up. “He’s never friendly with new people. Usually he hides under my bed.”

“Thanks for the stamp of approval then, Nero.” Nohemi said, offering her hand to sniff. Once Nero had sniffed and rubbed his cheek on her hand, Nohemi lightly patted his head. Nero didn’t tolerate that half-hearted nonsense for more than a few seconds. He meowed and rubbed his head against Nohemi’s hand, until she was properly scratching him behind the ears.

Sarita giggled. “Look at you Nero, shamelessly sucking up to Nohemi. She’s pretty great, huh?”

“You think so?” Nohemi smiled bashfully.

“Of course I do. I couldn’t ask for a better friend. You rescued my day and brought me tamales.”

“Oh, yeah.” Nohemi shrugged awkwardly. “I like to take care of people I care about.”

“You’re the best.” Sarita gave Nohemi a squeeze and sat back on her part of the couch. “Oh, do you want to do nails? I can do any pride flag, or paint little bees on them.”

“Only bees?” Nohemi chuckled.

“I’m not so good with other animals. I can do a cat face too, but it turns out cursed sometimes.”

“I suck at nails. I’ll take a lesbian pride flag. Cats optional.”

“Okay, I’ll try!” Sarita grinned and hopped up to retrieve her box of polishes. “Your nails need fixing. Do you ever use a file?”

“Hey, a lot of gay girls don’t keep long nails. I work with my hands.”

“Mine are short too, dummy, but they’re not full of snags like yours.”

“Snags?!”

“You heard me. Give me your hand. Your cuticles are a mess too.” Sarita retrieved a file from the box.

“I didn’t realize I was getting a manicure today.” Nohemi laughed, offering Sarita her non-Nero-occupied hand.

“I’m full of surprises.”

“You’re not wrong.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means whatever was the most insulting thing you thought of, when I said it.”

“Oh! You bitch!”

“Nice, sounds like it was a good one.”

“Nerd.”

“Dummy.”

Sarita giggled, concentrating on carefully filing Nohemi’s nails. She looked at her friend’s face, catching another odd blush on Nohemi’s cheeks.

I wonder if she’s not used to joking around like this. It seems like she would be though, if she’s friends with Oriana and Nieves. Maybe she’s embarrassed about her nails. They’re really bad. Well, that’s something I can do for her.

Happily, Sarita filed away on Nohemi’s nails as the documentary droned in the background. At the rate Nero was getting petted, his purrs were threatening to drown out the TV. It was the happiest and most comfortable Sarita could remember being in her apartment for a long time.

I should expand my social circle for sure. Maybe I can invite Oriana and Nieves over. Or maybe I can invite Pauline. If Astra isn’t exclusive, I can see other women. She never answered me about other girls, not really!

When a text notification popped up, Sarita booted her phone under the couch. She didn’t know if it was from Astra, or her boss, but either way they could wait. After all her generosity and kindness, Nohemi deserved to be the center of attention for a while.

• Like 6

Poor Astra, most people are too cautious to ask for what they want but she confuses herself by going to the other extreme. It must be weird to have so much going for her but to keep messing up that way.

• Like 1

So what it seems like is that under that big dommy mommy persona Astra has a ton of insecurities, attachment and emotional issues. This seems like a possible co-dependency/control thing?

Whatever it is girl really needs to work on this considering it's impacting her partners so negatively and damaging relationships.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So what it seems like is that under that big dommy mommy persona Astra has a ton of insecurities, attachment and emotional issues. This seems like a possible co-dependency/control thing?

Whatever it is girl really needs to work on this considering it's impacting her partners so negatively and damaging relationships.

22 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Poor Astra, most people are too cautious to ask for what they want but she confuses herself by going to the other extreme. It must be weird to have so much going for her but to keep messing up that way.

The principle characters in the story are all neurodivergent (in different ways). Lots of issues, some people managing them better than others. :)

Maybe I'm reading into things, but I'm sensing a secret in Nohemi. My mind too quickly leaps to trans, but there is no earlier evidence of that, so probably not. 

• Like 1

I don't want to freak anyone out, but I think Sarita might be kind of gay. 

Alternate author note: TFW you and your date both show up in Lesbian Uniform. ?

-----

Sarita didn’t retrieve her phone from under the couch until Nohemi was gone. As she’d suspected, the notification had been from Astra. For a pleasant surprise, there were only two texts from Astra. Neither text was pushy.

Reasonable communication was exactly what Sarita needed to see. Instead of feeling emotionally fraught, reconnecting with Astra was a relief. Text messages couldn’t fix everything they’d broken that morning. That was okay. After an hour on texts, Sarita felt good about meeting Astra to work out the rest. She was looking forward to it, in fact.

There was still the issue of Astra’s other partners, and how involved she as with them. Astra hadn’t mentioned other girls, or littles for that matter. Sarita didn’t want to get into a topic that spicy over texts. Hopefully Astra had the same reason for avoiding the topic.

As much as things were improved with Astra, Sarita felt like keeping her options open was smart. With a rare confirmation from her boss that she had the next two days off, Sarita had another evening to fill. A quick text to Pauline secured a date at the Pony.

“I warned you Nero, I’m going to have a social life now.”

Nero didn’t respond. He was full on pets from Nohemi’s visit and was busy watching birds outside the living room window. Sarita ruffled her kitty’s fur anyway, chuckling at his indignant squawk.

“Sorry for bugging you during your telenovelas, Nero.”

Without a kitty or friends to distract her, Sarita was forced to confront the state of her apartment. Laundry was the most critical chore by far. Sarita stuffed as many clothes as would fit into an army surplus duffel, and dragged the heavy bag to the laundromat.

Though she’d managed to remember her jar of quarters at the last minute, Sarita forgot her phone in the process. Her brain retreated from the excruciating ordeal of sitting around for hours without a screen to stimulate her. Hours flew by whenever Sarita zoned out. If she paid attention, they crawled.

By the time she made it home, she was too fuzzy-brained to open the duffel, let alone fold her clothes. Dinner consisted of the last third of a bag of potato chips that were in a still-edible state of stale. She was off to bed early, with Nero curled against the small of her back.

-----

Sarita’s day off had an ambitious start. Grandiose plans like getting all the laundry folded were derailed by a combination of tv-binging and doom-scrolling. If she hadn’t set herself an alarm to get ready for her date with Pauline, she might have missed that too. As it was, the alarm caught her off-guard. Sarita had expected to already be showered by the time the reminder beeped at her. Like almost everything else, a shower hadn’t happened.

What should have been leisurely date prep became a mad scramble to get clean, made up, and dressed. Fashion went out the window in favor of picking the least-wrinkled clothes in the duffel. Given her choices, Sarita decided she might as well go in uniform.

Black jeans, a black tee, and her red flannel shirt were a lot more plain than Sarita would have liked. At least they’re a good fit for The Pony, Sarita thought, checking herself out in the mirror.

Sarita was vindicated when she got to the Pony, Pauline hadn’t gone for fancy dress either. Both girls burst out laughing as they met outside the bar. Pauline was in uniform as well, though her flannel was blue.

“As soon as we go inside everyone is going to think we planned this,” Sarita said, still giggling.

“Let them. It makes us cute.” Pauline took Sarita’s arm and headed inside.

As she predicted, as soon as the regulars caught sight of Sarita, there was a chorus of chuckles and a few exclamations of, “Girl, really?” They bellied up to the bar. Sarita stuck her tongue out at Ineis pre-emptively. The bartender had sass written all over her face.

“Girls, you’re a day late. Terrible stereotype night was last night!” Ineis said.

“Oh, the cleverness of you.” Sarita said dryly.

“Kitty has claws! Do I get an introduction to the lovely lady on your arm?”

“This is Pauline,” Sarita said. “Pauline, this is Ineis, but you can call her Pain-in-the-Butt.”

“Pleased to mee you, Mrs. Butt.” Pauline said.

“Please call me Pain. Mrs. Butt is my mother. What can I get you girls?”

“Beer,” Sarita said, adjusting her budget down, since she wasn’t sure if Pauline expected Sarita to pay for drinks.

“Um…” Pauline studied the dingy chalkboard behind Ineis. “The house white wine I guess? Plus a glass of water and the location of the bathroom.”

“One beer, one white, and a pitcher of water coming up. Toilets are through the door over there.”

Sarita took a sip of her beer as soon as Ineis poured it. “Are you going to give me crap about bringing two girls here in three nights?”

“You didn’t bring the first one, she showed on her own. I like the new girl, she doesn’t have the same pushy energy.”

“Yeah, tell me about it.”

“Something happen?”

“Nothing scary or bad. Just – drama.” Sarita shrugged. “We’re working it out.”

“Yeah, I can see.” Ineis motioned toward the bathroom.

“I don’t have to date one person at a time. Astra isn’t exclusive either.”

“No need to get defensive, I think it’s healthy. Might be healthier to forget about Astra.”

“You don’t know her, that’s not fair.”

Tienes razón. I’ll stop meddling.”

“No, you won’t.” Sarita laughed.

“You’re right. Ever since you had your twenty first here, you’re stuck with me watching out for you.”

“I really appreciate it, Ineis. I know I tease, but you’ve been so kind to me. Thank you.”

“You bet, kiddo. I’ll give you and your new girl space. Let me know if either of you needs anything.”

“Gossiping about me?” Pauline asked, taking the seat next to Sarita.

“Yup. Ineis knows all your secrets now.”

“That didn’t take long. I need to get more interesting secrets.” Pauline bumped shoulders with Sarita and took a sip of her drink.

Sarita smiled and caught Pauline’s hand. Their eyes met as their fingers intertwined. It wasn’t clear who leaned in first. They met halfway for a kiss that went from sweet to spicy when Pauline bit Sarita’s lip.

“Are you having fun showing me off to your bar friends?”

“Yes. Are you having fun being shown off?”

Pauline smiled, tossing her short, caramel-colored hair like a shampoo model. “It’s pretty great. A nice change of pace from being in the scene all the time too. Thanks for inviting me.”

“I have to warn you, I’m kind of boring. This is the only thing I do besides work and watch TV. I don’t have a follow-up activity planned or anything.”

“I do. Oriana got me the pens for our little project. They’re sitting in my car. We could work on decorating tonight, or I could at least drop them off.”

“What a good excuse to get into my apartment!” Sarita giggled.

“I know right?! Three hundred IQ lesbian over here.”

“You’re really modest too.”

Pauline laughed and took a big gulp of her wine. “You got me. I’m nervous, actually.”

“Nervous?”

“I want tonight to go well.” Pauline’s cheeks were far more pink than the wine could account for.

“I’m not used to being somebody who makes people nervous.” Sarita could feel her cheeks heating up as well.

“I know I’m screwing up by mentioning another girl but – people don’t have a lot of luck competing with Astra.”

Sarita wrinkled her nose. “You’re not being a pushy bitch, so you’re doing great so far.”

“Oh shit, did something happen? Is she setting records for breakup speed now too?”

“No, we’re still a thing it’s just that… Actually, I don’t want to talk about her! I want to talk about the hot girl who’s here with me.”

“I’m hot, huh?”

Sarita made a show of looking over Pauline’s curves. Her waist and hips were especially nice on the eyes. Meeting Pauline’s eyes again, Sarita was delighted to see the other woman excited and nervous.

“You are.”

“Does that mean I get to go home with you? Or am I being pushy?”

“I don’t know if the question is pushy or thirsty but – yes, you can come up. I’m not promising overnight or anything.”

“Mostly I want to kiss you somewhere no one is watching us.” Pauline’s voice fell to a quiet, husky tone.

“That – is on the menu for sure.” Sarita grinned and took a gulp of her beer.

“What do we do until then?”

“The pool table is busy, but we could get in line. I could also destroy you at foosball.”

“That sounds like a challenge!”

“More of a promise.” Sarita waved at Ineis. “Foosballs please!”

“You’re pretty cocky, but it’s not like this is my first time playing. Want to put a wager on it?”

“As long as it’s not money.” Sarita said bashfully. “Rent is coming due soon.”

“I hear that.” Pauline joined Sarita by the foosball table, bringing the pitcher of water along. “I want a kiss if I win.”

“That’s all? I thought you were going to ask for…”

“Kink stuff?” Pauline shook her head. “Nah, it’s too soon for that. But… I get to decide where on my body you kiss.”

Sarita giggled, blushing as she nodded. “Deal. If I win I um… want a massage.”

“Your choice of where I massage you, right?”

“Just like your kiss, yeah.” Sarita took a gulp of her beer to smooth over the combination of thirst and cringe.

“Sounds good.” Pauline extended her hand, Sarita shook it firmly.

“You can go first.” Sarita handed a trio of balls to Pauline.

“So cocky!” Pauline laughed and served a ball. The ball’s spin carried it to Sarita’s midfielders.

A crisp snap of Sarita's wrist sent the ball between Pauline’s midfielders. An equally deft motion caught the ball under one of Sarita’s forwards. Pauline was still reaching for her defender’s handle when Sarita drove the ball into the goal with a resounding smack.

Pauline stared at her goal for a moment. “That was luck, right?”

“Sure it was. It’s your serve again.”

“I can’t believe a cutie like you is sharking me.”

“This is not sharking. I told you up front that I’m good.”

In short order, the score was five goals for Sarita to none for Pauline. In fact, Pauline had only touched the ball twice. The first time was on her own serve, the second was a lucky block on a shot. Sarita sank that ball with a clean shot on the rebound.

Laughing good-naturedly, Pauline suggested a handicap. Restricting Sarita to one hand allowed Pauline to score a few times. Even then, she couldn’t overcome Sarita’s lead. Finally, Pauline threw up her hands and surrendered.

“You are devastating at foosball. It’s kind of hot.”

“You’re a foosball groupie?” Sarita laughed.

“I am now. Congratulations on winning your massage.”

“Hmm, should I have you massage my wrists? They’re pretty sore from walking all over you in that game.”

“Anywhere you want, babe.” Pauline fitted herself against Sarita and kissed her neck.

Sarita’s breath caught in her throat. “I don’t want you to think I’m easy.”

“I promise I won’t.” Pauline squeezed Sarita’s waist. “No matter what you let me do to you.”

Sarita licked her lips and glanced at their drinks. Their glasses had been empty since the tenth goal or so.

“Do you want another drink?”

“I’d rather go to your place. I want to pay my debt off as soon as I can.”

Sarita nuzzled Pauline’s cheek and planted a peck on her cheek. “Let’s go then.”

“You should drink a glass of water first. I’ll get the tab.”

“I can pay for my beer. Or – your drink too. I invited you out.”

“Consider this a foosball victory perk.” Pauline gathered the foosballs and went to the bar before Sarita could protest any more.

She probably does make more money than me. I guess it’s okay if she pays tonight. I can’t let it be every night, though.

With laundry and dishes done, the apartment looked halfway presentable. Sarita decided not to apologize for the clutter so she wouldn’t call attention to it. It turned out to be a good call. Pauline’s attention was firmly on the breathless kisses she was giving and the greedy way she kept grabbing Sarita’s rear to pull her closer.

They transitioned to the couch before they’d done anything besides drop their bags. Sarita was pleasantly surprised to find herself on top, taking the lead with an increasingly clingy Pauline. Taking a chance, she pinned Pauline’s wrists to the couch. Sarita’s risk was rewarded with a gasp from Pauline as she arched her back.

“What are your boundaries?” Sarita kissed along Pauline’s collarbone. “Where do you want me to stop?”

“I don’t know if I want you to stop anything but – ask again before you take my pants off.”

“That works for me too.” Sarita smiled and lightly bit Pauline’s neck.

“Ah!” Pauline squirmed, pushing her hips against the weight of Sarita straddling her. “Are you topping me? Do you want to do that?”

Sarita heart and crotch thudded in time with each other. “If that’s something you want. It’s been a while since I have, but I like it with the right girl.”

“What kind of girl is the right girl?”

“Sassy, sexy hips, a little slutty. Has hair the color of burnt honey.” Sarita winked.

“You think I’m slutty?” Pauline didn’t seem offended, but she was embarrassed.

“A little. You hit on me pretty hard right off the bat. Almost begged me to come back to my place, you’re not sure if you want to set boundaries the first time we make out…”

Pauline whined, struggling against Sarita’s hold on her wrists. Sarita put her weight forward. She could feel the other girl’s strength, it was enough to break the hold even with the way Sarita was leaning into the pin. Instead of fighting her way free, Pauline went limp.

“Is that okay? You sound like you like it but…”

“It’s insanely hot. I want to keep holding you like this to see how worked up you get.”

“You don’t have to do that! We can go back to making out.”

Sarita grinned wickedly. “I don’t know, I feel like I should extract a promise or secret from you before I give you what you want.”

Pauline giggled. “Isn’t that basically truth or dare?”

“It’s the meaner, grown up version of the game. Truth, dare, or frustration.” Sarita ground her hips slowly into Pauline.

“Oh, that’s so unfair!” Pauline bit her lip and shivered. “Truth I guess.”

“Scared of what I’d make you do?”

Pauline blushed until her face was far darker than Sarita’s. She mumbled, “I’d already do almost anything.”

She’s amazing, Sarita thought, through her horny haze. It feels fantastic to have somebody want me so much.

“If this wasn’t our first time making out, what’s the thing you’d want the most? What’s the thing that would drive you crazy?”

“I should have picked dare.” Pauline fought Sarita’s hold again, until Sarita had to press down with her full strength and weight. When Pauline abandoned her struggles she was panting, her eyes half-lidded.

“Too late to change your mind. Tell me.”

“It’s – kink stuff. ABDL stuff. I don’t know how comfortable you are with that kind of kink.”

“I won’t judge you. I don’t think I’ll be grossed out. It might be something that’s off limits tonight anyway. I have to ask before I even take your pants off, remember?”

“You wouldn’t need to take my pants off, or yours.” Pauline bit her lip in embarrassment. “It’s um… watersports. I’d want you to – let go – on me.”

Sarita was far too horny to be grossed out. Seeing Pauline worked up by merely talking about wetting was titillating. Playing with Astra had Sarita seeing the sexy side of potty-things. She surprised herself by grinding against Pauline in response.

As she flexed her hips, Sarita’s body took a moment to remind her that her bladder was still full from the bar. She could let go on Pauline without any prep. For a wild moment she considered it. Sarita was already so wet downstairs, it was hard to tell if she’d let anything trickle out or not. Either way, she clamped down on her bladder quickly.

I do not want to clean pee out of the couch. Plus, Pauline didn’t ask me to pee on her right now. It’s her fantasy for another time. Her fantasy was WAY hotter than I expected, though.

Pauline had her eyes closed and her head turned to the side. She was breathing in little gasps, her pulse pounding so hard Sarita could see it fluttering in Pauline’s neck. Delicately, she lowered herself and pressed her teeth to a nipple that was tenting out of Pauline’s clothes.

“Ah!” Pauline bucked, quivering under Sarita.

“Did you – come?” Sarita released Pauline’s wrists in surprise.

“Close,” Pauline whispered. “Please say something about what I said. Was it okay?”

“It was hot as hell.” Sarita laid herself on Pauline, lips brushing the other girl’s ear as she spoke. “I didn’t expect it to be sexy. I was so turned on, I almost did it right then.”

“You – ah – almost really…”

“Almost wet on you.”

Pauline shuddered and dug her fingers into Sarita’s back. “I changed my mind about the pants. I’ll do anything you want. You can do anything you want to me. Please.”

Sarita bit Pauline’s ear, sliding her hands roughly under the other girl to grab her rear. They writhed against each other for untracked time, tasting each other’s lips, necks, and collarbones. Sarita found herself kissing Pauline’s bare breasts with no memory of when the other girl’s shirt had come off. She gasped to feel Pauline’s hands on her bare chest at the same time.

Legs tangled together, they ground against each other until a trembling shocks of pleasure took the edge off their lust. By unspoken agreement, they held each other quietly, not quite satisfied, but freed from the desperate desire that had held them earlier.

“I’m really glad you switched seats at the munch.” Sarita tugged at her jeans. It did little to fix the sticky dampness on her crotch, but it relieved her denim-wedgie at least.

“Oh god, me too.” Pauline sighed happily. She craned her neck to give Sarita a tender kiss.

This is so much better than everything with Astra – well, except for that spanking. Dios mío, I’ve never come that hard.

Sarita nuzzled Pauline and tried to read the feelings in her own heart. Unfortunately, her heart had nothing in the way of a decision between the Pauline and Astra.

I should be careful. I feel like I’m letting my pussy make all the decisions right now. Somebody could get hurt.

Pauline was warm under Sarita’s hands and a little twitchy too. Sarita could sympathize. Her body wanted more too. Unfortunately, there wasn’t anywhere to raise the ante except the bed – and she’d already decided against that for their first night.

I can’t believe I went that fast with Astra. On the other hand, Astra gave me an idea that will work with Pauline’s kink.

“Are you still turned on too?” Sarita asked Pauline, brushing her palm under the other girl’s breasts.

“Yes but…”

“You don’t want to hop in bed? Me too.” Sarita nodded. “I have an idea for something different we could do, it’d play with your kink a little.”

“Are you sure you want that? I’m okay if it’s not for you.”

“I don’t know how much ABDL stuff I want to do. I’m figuring that out. The idea I had sounds hot to me right now.”

“What is it?”

“You have to pee, right? I could take you to the bathroom and – watch you go.”

Pauline swallowed hard. Her voice came out in a tiny whisper. “Okay yeah, that’s hot”

Sarita grinned and climbed off Pauline. It was hard to relinquish the warm, sexy-soft closeness with the other girl. On the plus side, she got a great look at Pauline’s bare chest. Sarita helped Pauline off the couch and lead her by the hand to the bathroom.

“Do I take your pants off too or…?” Sarita smiled awkwardly. “I know you wanted to be topped, but I don’t know what I’m doing with this stuff.”

“It’d be embarrassing, so yes.” Pauline blushed. “There’s a lot we could do playing like this but simple is fine. You’re um – doing great.”

Sarita giggled nervously and gave Pauline a quick kiss. Crouching, she unbuttoned and unzipped Pauline’s jeans. Peeling them down with Pauline’s panties in tow, Sarita’s imagination gave her a dozen ideas for ways that Astra would tease a girl about having wet panties. She didn’t have the confidence to say any of them. One of her ideas for amplifying Pauline’s sexy humiliation didn’t require any witty comments.

“Step out of them,” Sarita commanded, once she had Pauline’s clothes around her ankles.

Obediently, Pauline lifted her feet, letting Sarita pull her clothes aside. She fidgeted in front of the toilet, unsure of where to put her hands. Sarita let Pauline’s discomfort ramp while she checked out her date’s naked body. She was getting hot again simply watching Pauline’s arousal build.

“Sit,” Sarita commanded. As soon as Pauline obeyed, Sarita pushed the other girl’s knees apart.

Pauline’s jaw dropped. She trembled, her nipples rock hard and her face flushed. Sarita looked at the other girl’s unfocused eyes and wondered if she had pushed Pauline partially into subspace.

I’ll do aftercare for her after this either way. It’ll be nice to cuddle and take care of her, if she needs it or not.

The moment stretched out between them, becoming more socially strained as it continued. Strain of a different kind appeared on Pauline’s face. Her knees quivered, but she left them as Sarita had posed her.

“Are you waiting for permission?” Sarita asked in sudden surprise.

“I – guess so.” Pauline wrapped her arms around herself and looked at Sarita through her lashes.

Oh shit. She is CUTE.

“Pauline.” Sarita put a hand on the girl’s head and stroked her hair. “Go potty now.”

She wasn’t sure why she used the childish phrase. Pauline hadn’t shown any Little mannerisms. In the moment, it felt like the right thing to say. It didn’t feel as harsh as saying piss or pee.

Whatever Pauline thought of Sarita’s word choice, she wasn’t commenting. She trembled on the toilet as she emptied her bladder. Sarita watched in fascination. Pauline was exposed in front of her, Sarita could see everything.

A sexy twist of energy tingled down Sarita’s spine and into her crotch. It was pretty weird watching a girl pee on the first date, but it turned out to be damn hot too. At first, Sarita assumed it was the domination turning her on. Quickly, she realized she liked everything she was seeing.

Did I really hate what Astra was making me do, or was it how pushy she was? I think I might really like this stuff. I wish Nohemi and I were good enough friends that I could give her shit for giving me weird fetishes by falling on me.

“I’m all done,” Pauline said in a tiny voice. She sounded vulnerable, on the edge of being scared or upset. Aftercare sounded like a good idea for sure.

“Thanks for showing me.” Sarita put her hands on Pauline’s shoulders and gave her a kiss right there on the toilet. “It was really sexy.”

“It was?”

“It was. I liked it. I’m going to want to do more with you, another time.”

“I’d like that.” Pauline beamed. The upset worry had vanished from her tone.

“Do you want to snuggle on the couch for a bit, maybe do some decorating?” Sarita brushed her hand affectionately through Pauline’s hair.

“That sounds wonderful.”

“Before we do – I have to go too. You can watch me, if you want.”

Pauline giggled. “Yes please!”

It was Sarita’s turn to blush all over. She dropped her clothes next to Pauline’s and swapped places with her. Letting go under Pauline’s fascinated gaze was sexy, though not as much as it had been to watch the other girl.

Since neither of them relished putting their damp panties back on, Sarita lent her robe to Pauline and put pajamas on. A very giggly Pauline spent some time trying to convince Sarita to escew the pajama top. A session of playful kisses derailed them for a bit in the bedroom.

“We’d better not go further.” Sarita said, putting on her top to Pauline’s exaggerated disappointment. “Especially not in the bedroom. Do you want to get the markers out while I make tea?”

Pauline nodded obediently and went demurely to the living room to set up for decorating the diapers. Sarita watched Pauline while the water heated, trying to parse her own feelings. The little bit of topping Sarita had done was already more intense than any dominance play she’d done before.

The other times, it was me and a girlfriend being silly. We didn’t take it seriously. Pauline is being submissive for real though. Even after we reset. I didn’t think I’d like it this much.

As much as it felt good to dominate Pauline, Sarita was caught off guard by how tired she felt. Knowing they’d be snuggling, without any expectation for Sarita to be in charge, was a big relief.

“Hi kitty!” Pauline said excitedly from the living room as Sarita was pouring the tea. “Are you friendly?”

“He’s not usually. Though sometimes he gets brave. His name is Nero.”

“That’s a pretty important name for such a little kitty. Are you a little emperor? Yes you are!”

Sarita brought in the tea in time to watch Nero cast a bored glance at Pauline and walk away from her offered hand without sniffing it. Shrugging at Pauline’s disappointed expression, Sarita set out the tea.

“That’s cats for you. He’ll warm up to you if he sees you enough.”

“I’ll have to come over a lot then.” Pauline waited for Sarita to take a seat and fitted herself against Sarita’s side, leaning back on her.

“Planning to move in with me already?”

“I’m not that kind of lesbian.”

“What kind are you?” Sarita let the diapers sit in lieu of playing with Pauline’s hair.

“The kind who’s not sure if she has a girlfriend, or an ABDL mommy, or a top… or none of those things yet.”

“I’m still seeing Astra. I don’t know if it will work out, but I’m not ready to stop with her either.” Sarita kissed Pauline gently on the back of the neck.

“That’s okay. I know this is our first real date. I’m really not a U-Haul lesbian. What do you think about which one of those things you might be to me – eventually?”

“I don’t know anything about being an ABDL mommy. Is a mommy what you want?”

“It’s not something I usually want.” Pauline closed her eyes and sighed happily as Sarita rubbed her temples. “I think I could do it for you though.”

“Since I don’t know how to do it, and you’re not enthusiastic about it – I think we can forget about mommies for now.”

“Do you want a steady girlfriend, or do you want to date for a while?”

“I honestly don’t know.” Sarita sighed. “I’m sorry if that doesn’t feel good to hear.”

“It’s okay, really. I’m not sure either. Maybe for now, we could be friends with benefits and see what happens?”

“That’s okay by me.” Sarita was surprised to discover she was being honest. Pauline was fun, with new kinds of fun to explore, but she didn’t feel herself falling for the other girl.

Maybe love will come later. I don’t know her well yet anyway.

“Thanks for talking that out with me.”

“Of course, sweetie. I was curious too.” Sarita kissed the back of Pauline’s head.

“Sweetie? That sounds like a girlfriend nickname.” Pauline grabbed for Sarita’s knee, sending ticklish sparks up her leg.

“Ack! Stop that, or I’ll cut your aftercare short.”

“Is that what you’re…” Pauline twisted around to look at Sarita curiously. “You’re giving me aftercare, even though all we did was a tiny thing?”

“You looked like you needed it.”

“If you keep being so nice to me I really will want to be your girlfriend.” Pauline pulled herself partially into Sarita’s lap to give her a slow, tender kiss. Sarita held Pauline gently in her arms, stroking the other girl’s back.

“And if you keep switching between wanting to be my sub or my girlfriend I’m going to be really confused.”

“I’m not trying to be confusing. It’s exciting to think about doing sub stuff with you. It’s hard to find a girl who’s okay with my kinks.”

“I bet. I thought I was the kind of girl who gets dirty, but you’re a lay-down-a-tarp kind of girl, aren’t you?”

Pauline giggled and rested her head on Sarita’s shoulders. “Kind of, yeah.”

“That was the most fun I’ve ever had topping.” Sarita said.

“Really?”

Sarita nodded. “I meant it when I said I want to do more stuff with you.”

They locked gazes. Sarita explored every strand of hazel and gold in Pauline’s eyes, watching the other girl’s pupils slowly dilate.

“We should um, get decorating.” Pauline said suddenly.

Sarita blushed and nodded. It was disappointing to have Pauline out of her lap, so they could set up with pens and a stack of diapers each. At least, they were still hip to hip. While drawing, they stole little kisses and touches.

From time to time, Nero would poke his head around the couch to see if Pauline was still there. Each time, he washed his paw with a calculated expression of indifference and slunk away. Pauline’s repeated attempts at “pspspspsps” had no effect.

By the time the second round of tea was cold, both girls had a stack of decorated diapers a dozen deep. It seemed like more than enough work for a date night. Sarita fetched a blanket and lounged on the couch with Pauline laying back on her. They searched Sarita’s streaming services for the very worst garbage they could find, giggling and cringing at the horrible writing, which the actors sullied with dire acting.

When Pauline had to head out, Sarita stopped her at the door for another round of kisses. They were slow, gentle kisses that ended with the girls holding each other, their foreheads lightly touching.

“Those were girlfriend kisses.” Pauline said.

“I like you.” Sarita said. As soon as she spoke, she felt a tiny twinge of guilt. Truthfully, she still didn’t know what she was feeling for the girl in her arms.

“Can I blow up your phone tomorrow?”

“I’ll be sad if you don’t.” That’s totally true, at least.

“Goodnight Sarita.”

“Goodnight Pauline.” Sarita kissed Pauline one more time and watched her walk down the hall until she went through the stairwell door. Finally closing the door, Sarita was confronted with a judgmental gaze from Nero.

“You have something to say, Nero?”

Nero did not. He flicked his tail and wandered off in search of a warm spot. Sarita chuckled and packed the decorated diapers away. Checking her phone, she had messages from Nohemi and Astra. There was one from Oriana too. Happily snuggling under the blanket she’d shared with Pauline, Sarita texted her friends late into the night.

• Like 6
Just now, kerry said:

Another sexy, adorable chapter. I love reading your work. (Except for Beatrix. Def don't like reading about her. ?)

No Beatrixes in this book, hard promise. :) 

There are some people who make some big mistakes, but not from vicious malice. Just from being gay dorks. 

Like every young, bar-going gay, Sarita has a favorite late night diner. 

-----

The diner coffee was badly burnt. That, of course, was how you knew you were in a real diner. The other tell was the mingled smell of grease and over-polished wood that permeated the place. It was weird to be in Rosco’s when the sun was up. One didn’t go to The R to get good food. Rosco’s was for people who were drunk enough to make bad food decisions.

Another advantage of Rosco’s, for the closing-time crowd, was that the waitresses were notoriously inattentive. For the wasted, this meant they wouldn’t be hassled if they acted out a bit. With the lack of other diners during the day, the disappearing waitstaff made a great place to have a private conversation.

What had sealed Rosco’s as the spot to meet was the same thing that brought in after-hours crowds in the first place. It was dirt cheap. Though spending less time at The Pony was helpful for Sarita’s budget, she’d had to pay rent that week. Astra could easily pick up the tab, but Sarita was determined to pay.

Sarita refilled her coffee while keeping an eye on the door. Every table got a pot of coffee and it’s own warmer, freeing the waitresses up from having to roam the floor with a pot in hand. Sarita sipped, winced, and poured five sugar packets into her cup.

Astra walked in the front door and looked around in confusion. Silly Astra. She was expecting a hostess at the front, like she was in some kind of fancy restaurant. Vigorous waving on Sarita’s part failed to catch Astra’s eye. Ms. Mommy was too intent on trying to track down a staff member.

“Astra! Over here!”

Astra turned to Sarita and waved back. She looked around once more for a hostess, shrugged, and made her way to the table.

I bet all the staff are hiding out behind the restaurant. They don’t expect a lot of tips from me.

“I’ve never been in here before. Is it open?” Astra took a seat, looking three flavors of confused and worried all at once.

“Yup. See? I have coffee.” Sarita indicated the pot. “It’d be a good idea to wipe the inside of your cup before you pour yourself some. Occasionally you get a dusty one.”

“This is where you wanted to eat? Do they have something really delicious on the menu or something?”

“Hah, no. Normally, nobody comes here if they aren’t drunk. But since the staff leaves you alone, I thought it’d be a good place to have a private conversation.”

“Oh.” Astra bit her lip, cast her eyes downward. “Are you breaking up with me? Please tell me up front if that’s what you’re doing.”

“No! Why did you think that? We had some good text conversations.”

“I thought we did too, but you wanted to meet at a neutral location, and you want to be able to talk privately…”

“Oh, shit! Astra, I’m sorry, really sorry. I don’t want to break up with you.”

Sarita smiled encouragingly at Astra. Her smile didn’t change her date’s expression much. “I did want to talk about – kink stuff. Not in your apartment because it um – kind of intimidates me. And not in mine because I’m embarrassed.”

“You don’t have to be embarrassed about your apartment. I want to help you with that! I’m sad that my apartment intimidates you. I was hoping you’d feel at home there. It’s cozy, isn’t it?”

Your apartment is way too spotless to feel cozy, sorry girl!

“Anyway, we’re here. Can we talk?”

“Shouldn’t we order something first?”

“I don’t think we can, until the staff get back from their smoke break.”

Astra shook her head and laughed. “Okay, let’s talk. Do you want to start?”

“Yes please. There’s something I’ve asked about a couple of times and didn’t get an answer. I know we were having a – an intense conversation, so I’m not upset we didn’t talk about it then.”

Sarita drew herself up, not that it put her at Astra’s height. “I want to know about the other girls. It’s okay if we’re not exclusive, but I want to know.”

Astra sighed. “I wish I’d been there to say something, when whoever it was, was gossiping. I have some play partners that I see at the Green Fairy. That’s all they are. We have fun scenes together. I don’t take them out for dates or go over to their apartments.”

Argh! How many is “some”?

“Do they come over to your apartment?”

“Sometimes. I have a VIP membership to the Fairy, so I can get in on member’s nights, but the timing doesn’t always work out. I’ve invited Jenevieve over a couple of times.”

Sarita looked down at her coffee. “Were those Jenevieve’s pajamas?”

“Sweetie, no. They were brand new. Pajamas are easy to buy in one size fits many. I have a couple of pairs around for – for exactly what we used them for. An impromptu scene.”

“Okay, that makes me feel better.” Sarita lifted her head and smiled. “Sorry if I was grilling you.”

“It’s alright. I want you to be comfortable with me – with us. You’re so adorable I – Sarita, I care about you a lot. I want this to work out so much.”

Sarita nodded. “I want it to work out too. There’s more to talk about though.”

“I’m here. I want to fix things. I’m so sorry that I made things so uncomfortable that you felt like you had to leave right away.”

Naturally, their waitress picked that moment to finally approach the table. She swapped out the nearly full pot of coffee for a fresh one and cast a bored expression at the couple.

“What do ya’ll want to eat?”

“Cheeseburger with fries.” Sarita said.

“I’ll take…” Astra looked helplessly at the menu under the table’s plastic cover. “The club sandwich.”

“Fries, hashbrowns, onion rings, or salad?”

“I’ll take the salad, thank you.”

The waitress grunted and clopped away in her heels. Sarita giggled at Astra’s dazed expression.

“Rosco’s is an experience the first time. I’ve never gotten food poisoning here, promise.”

“It terrifies me that you think that’s a selling point.” Astra shook her head.

Sarita shrugged. She’d laid out The R’s selling points when Astra first sat down. It wasn’t going to change anything to complain about the place.

“Anyway, back to what you said. Thank you for apologizing. I’m sorry I was so grumpy.”

Sarita tucked her feet under the booth seat until they were bent against the floor and seat. “I thought about that morning and the night before a lot. I think I was okay with everything we did. What bothered me is that you kept adding more and more, without talking to me.”

“I’m sorry. Sarita, I really am. What can I do to fix it?”

“Stick to what we decide at the beginning, please. Or ask if something you want to add is okay, especially if it’s something I haven’t done before.”

“I was trying to ease you into things. I didn’t want to scare you off.”

Sarita had to take a sip of her horrible, burnt coffee to keep a straight face. “That was you taking it slow?”

“Well – okay, maybe not. I was taking it slow relative to how fast we started. I got so excited when you jumped right into a pullup on our first date. I wanted to keep that excitement going.”

Sarita giggled. “I can understand that I guess. I did too, just um, for different things.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean – you’re super hot and I wanted everything to go well so that we could have more fun.” Sarita ducked her head so she wouldn’t have to watch Astra’s reaction.

“You’re super hot yourself, cutie.”

Managing a small smile, Sarita met Astra’s eyes.

“But I didn’t feel that way. I felt like – like I was just cute. Like you would have had fun with anybody, not just me.”

“No, that’s not true! I felt like I was already doing so much, introducing so many things on our second date that more sex would have been too much.”

“It wouldn’t have been too much.” Sarita mumbled, blushing.

Astra giggled. “I’ll keep that in mind. My baby girl needs to hear me moan to be happy? I can work with that.”

Sarita squirmed. “I like doing stuff with you. After going to the munch and talking to people – I’d be willing to do a lot if I knew about it ahead of time.”

“It is going to kill me to wait for this sandwich to get here.”

Astra reached out quickly for Sarita’s hand. “I mean – if you want to do something with me today. I shouldn’t assume. I’m not assuming you will.”

“I’d like that. Maybe we could talk about it – here. Then when we’re done with lunch we’d already know what we’re going to do.”

Astra blushed. “You are trying to torture me.”

“I want to hear what you want to do. Think of it as a warmup,” Sarita said, with a smirk.

“I’m going to warm up for sure.”

Astra pulled her hair back, twisting it around her hand before letting it fall. “I don’t want to scare you or fluster you to the point that the conversation shuts down. You’ve been communicating up front, which is great, but you get shy when we touch on specifics.”

“How about this? You say anything you really want to do with me today. I promise not to freak out.”

Sarita dumped the container of sugar packets on the table, separating them into the white sugars and pink sweeteners. “If I’m okay with it, I’ll pass you a white one. If I’m not, I’ll pass a pink one.”

“That’s pretty clever. If I get a lot of pink on my side, I can back off.” Astra reached over to pat Sarita’s cheek. “You’re a smart girl.”

Sarita blushed and pushed a white packet over to Astra. Giggling, Astra put it on her saucer.

“I like this game already. Okay – I want to diaper you.” Astra smiled and accepted a white packet from Sarita.

“I want you to use the diaper for number one.” Another white packet slid across the table.

“Really?” Astra picked the packet up. “I thought that’s what upset you.”

“I had time to think, and it doesn’t seem so bad. Plus, this time I’m getting to choose it.”

“Fair enough. I want to put you in a baby-onsie, if I have one in your size. Otherwise, pajamas again.” Astra eagerly grabbed the white packet that came across the table.

“I want you to play with baby toys, like plastic rings and blocks.”

Sarita pushed a pink packet across the table. Astra bit her lip in disappointment, but nodded.

“Okay, no problem. I want you to – to suck on my nipples like you did last time.”

A white packet shot across the table. After a few moments, a second white packet followed it. Astra covered her mouth to muffle her laugh.

“We’re both a fan of that, I see. Here comes another easy one, maybe. I want to spank you if you act out – which means I want you to act out.”

Sarita shot three white packets at Astra. “We’re going to run out of white packets if you keep up like this.”

“Maybe that’s a sign to stop adding things.” Astra’s hesitant tone was at odds with her quick suggestion, like she regretted saying it.

“I think that’s a good way to put a limit on this game,” Sarita said, firmly.

“Then shouldn’t you reverse when you’re sending multiple packets? It should cost more packets for something you’re on the fence about, because that exhausts the supply more quickly. If you’re enthusiastic about something, it should only cost one.”

“This is getting complicated for a silly sugar packet communication game.”

“I like systems and frameworks.” Astra shrugged. “Next one, I want our play to last a good amount of time. Ideally I’d get to put you to bed again.”

Sarita sent two white packets.

“Does that mean yes but with reservations? Are we doing the packet-economy now?”

Sarita threw her head back and laughed. “Yes, nerd. I’m using your packet-economy.”

“Excellent.” Astra gave a pleased wiggle.

There she goes, being all hot AND cute.

“How about eating baby food?”

Sarita made a big show of pushing over three pink packets.

“Multiple pink packets means what? You’re almost okay with it, or very against?”

“Since you said a lot of pink is a sign that I’m uncomfortable, multiple pink should be a bigger no.”

“Got it. It’s not as bad as you think it is – but I won’t push! Um, how about a protein shake in a bottle?”

Sarita sent a white packet over. She hesitated, blushing. A second white packet joined the first.

“Hmm, very interesting. What if I ask you to crawl everywhere?”

A pink packet slid over to Astra.

“Just one pink? Noted. Can I take you out on my balcony in your diaper, if it’s covered up by clothes?”

Sarita considered, her hand hovering over the pink packets. Her hand moved to the white packets, grabbing the last four and pushing them all over at once.

“You’re out of white packets.”

“Hmm. This is really neat actually. Thank you for thinking of this.”

“I have an addition,” Sarita said. “You have five pink packets. You have to send them back to me for stuff I want to do.”

Astra giggled. “You are such a creative little girl, I love this! Do you ask for things or do I suggest?”

“Um, I ask. You do the pink packets the way I did white ones. More than one if it’s something you’re not excited about.”

“Sounds good, cutie. Go ahead. What does my baby girl want?”

“I want you to – touch me after you spank me, like last time.”

“I can do that.” Astra grinned and sent a pink packet to Sarita.

“I also want to um…” Sarita took a deep breath and lowered her voice to a whisper. “Go down on you.”

Astra slid two pink packets over.

“Two, really?”

“I don’t usually do that when I have a girl all babied up, but it does sound fun. I’m not trying to discourage you, it’s just how I feel about it. I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t be sorry, this is good! I want us to be honest. I’m sorry I questioned your packets.”

Here I go doing the same stuff I’m upset with her for doing.

“It’s not a problem, sweetie. What’s next?”

“If I’m staying overnight, I need a break when I wake up.”

Astra nodded, pushing the last two pink packets over.

“It doesn’t have to be a long break. Sorry, send as many packets as you want – though that’s all of them.”

“I’m realizing we don’t have a way for me to say no on the things you’re asking, I guess I wouldn’t send the packet. I’m fine with you taking a break, darling. I was really looking forward to babying a sleepy girl, but I don’t mind working up to it.”

“Do you feel good about what we negotiated? Is everything okay?”

“I do. I’m going to use this again with you. Maybe with Legos or poker chips or something. Are you happy with the activities we outlined?”

Sarita considered, trying to remember everything they’d negotiated. Her own wants were fresh in her mind, Astra’s took a bit of thought. She wants me in a diaper, and using it. I’d be wearing a onesie and she’s going to take me out on her balcony. I have to be bratty and get spanked – that one’s easy. Was there something else? I don’t remember, but that means it didn’t bother me.

“Yes, thanks for doing this with me.”

Astra looked back at the kitchen. “Our food still isn’t here? What happens if we walk out?”

“The staff eats it, I guess? I’m hungry though.”

“Okay, we can wait. Tell me something about you while we do.”

Sarita was hesitant at first, she never knew how to answer a question that broad. Astra was good at teasing out more information from short answers. In short order she had Sarita talking about growing up in Ardenthill, her parents’ divorce, and her mom passing away unexpectedly less than a year later.

“Oh sweetie! I’m so sorry to hear that. Did you live with your dad then?”

“No, he’d already moved to California for a job. I was eighteen, so I took the inheritance and got a smaller apartment.”

“Did he help you out at all?”

“Yeah, Dad’s okay, just far away. He’s not really good at staying in touch, but he’s always happy when I call him. Actually I’m not very good at staying in touch either.”

Out of nowhere, the waitress appeared at their table. They’d been waiting so long that they were lost in their own little world, feeling like the had the restaurant to themselves. Sarita crossed herself, giving thanks that they hadn’t been talking about diapers when the food showed up. After setting their plates down with a heavy clunking sound, the waitress silently put the bill on their table and walked away.

“This looks like supermarket lunchmeat.” Astra said good-naturedly, as she investigated her sandwich. “I’m out of packets, but can I cook for you tonight?”

“I’d love that.” Sarita said, tucking into her hamburger. It was as mediocre as she remembered. The taste was a memory of every night after the Pony closed when Ineis, Felisa, and whoever wasn’t sober enough to drive rumbled down to Rosco’s in an unruly gay pack.

Nostalgia was only a good spice for the first couple of bites. Poor Astra didn’t have any good memories seasoning her sandwich. They ate quickly and quietly. Astra decided against eating her salad. Sarita thought that wise.

When her food was done, Sarita snatched up the bill and carried it to the register. As luck would have it, the waitress was nearby and got them out the door in good time.

When Sarita got into the car, Astra reminded her to buckle up. It felt like a bit of a warmup for their evening, and the concern felt nice. Even better for Sarita was the praise she got for having planned ahead and having Nero taken care of.

As soon as they entered Astra’s pristine apartment, Sarita found herself swept against the wall in Astra’s arms. The kiss that followed left Sarita pink-cheeked and her heart pounding.

“Most of your pink packets were about wanting to make sure that I make you feel sexy.” Astra shifted her hands to Sarita’s rear. “I want you to know that you’re very sexy. You’re beautiful, your body is beautiful, and I want you.”

“Oh uh – you’re d-doing a good job of letting me know that.” Sarita clutched Astra’s blouse, pulling it out of her skirt’s waistband.

“I want to transform you into my Little Girl now. When I do, you’ll still be sexy. I know I said I don’t normally have Littles go down on me, but I’m really looking forward to putting this Little Girl’s face between my legs.”

“Yes please.” Sarita gasped. “I want you so much.”

Astra kissed Sarita again, exploring the Little Girl’s mouth with her tongue with needy urgency. When their lips parted, Sarita discovered Astra’s hands on her rear, with her leggings down to expose her butt.

“We didn’t discuss caregiver titles. I ran out of packets. Would you want to call me mommy or does that feel bad because of…”

I never called my mom Mommy, but she’s a great excuse to stop this extra thing before it starts.

“That’s right, I can’t call you that.”

“I don’t like the impersonal titles like Auntie or using my last name.” Astra said, frustrated. “We could use nanny, but I don’t know if I like that either.”

Is she still asking? She even said she ran out of packets.

“How about ma’am?”

“Hmm, I guess so.” Astra took a moment to look into Sarita’s eyes. “Is it okay? It’s just that – it feels weird having you say my name all the time.”

I could just talk normally – but I guess I understand. Titles are part of kink that has scenes like this. I didn’t mind calling Felisa Mistress – I don’t know why I’m hung up on nanny.

“How about – Angel?”

Astra’s jaw dropped. “You want me to be your angel?”

Sarita bit her lip. Maybe that was over the top – but maybe not. I like the way she takes care of me, as long as she’s listening. I like how she plays and I love how she touches me. She was a big part of saving me from the worst night ever, her and Nohemi both.

“Yes,” Sarita said with conviction. “I want you to be my Angel.”

Astra grabbed Sarita for a crushing hug. Sarita hugged back, confused. When her cheek brushed Astra’s and she felt the other woman’s tears, Sarita grabbed Astra just as tightly. Crying without sobs, Astra held Sarita in emotional desperation. They were both trembling a when the hug relaxed.

“That was so sweet, baby girl. Thank you.” Astra wiped her tears with the back of her hand, heedless of her makeup.

“I meant it.” Sarita said, truthfully.

“I can tell. It means a lot that you said that. I lo – I’m so glad I met you.”

Was she about to bust out the L word? Do I love her? Does she really love me, or was it just a sweet moment?

Thoughts spinning, Sarita went in for another kiss. Her eagerness nearly had her climbing Astra. If she’d been smaller or Astra more prepared, she’d have tried to get into Astra’s arms in earnest. With an easy smile and an effervescence in her heart, Sarita laid her head on Astra’s shoulder.

“I’m ready to be your Little Girl.”

“If you keep being this sweet, you’ll never get that spanking.”

Sarita giggled. “I can be a brat too.”

“I don’t doubt that for a second.” Astra took a moment to wipe her eyes again. “Before we start, do you need to use the bathroom?”

She remembered! Okay, I can forgive her for adding the title thing, especially because that ended up really sweet. She didn’t have to offer the bathroom, but she did.

Maybe I do love her. My Angel would be easy to love, if we can stay on the same page.

“No bathroom right now.” Sarita shook her head. “My Angel said I have to use my diapers.”

Sarita had the great pleasure of watching Astra’s expression convert from a sweet smile to naked thirst. “You’re not wearing a diaper right now. Let’s get you in one right away before you have an accident.”

“I don’t have accidents,” Sarita said, slipping into a bratty tone. “Never ever, ever. Not in the shower or anywhere else.”

“Baby girl, that was a lie.” Astra smiled broadly. “You may think a spanking is the only punishment you can get, but it’s not. If you fib again I’ll wash your mouth out – er, I mean you won’t get any dessert.”

She’s trying so hard! I’m going to be a great Little Girl for her.

Sarita put on her best worried pout. “I’m sorry, Angel. I won’t lie again.”

“I know you can be a good girl. You just need a little correction.” Astra patted Sarita’s cheek. “No more stalling. It’s diaper time.”

“Do I get to pick my diaper?” Sarita followed Astra, lead by the hand to the bedroom.

“Of course. You should feel pretty in your diapers, baby girl.” Astra opened her closet, revealing stacks upon stacks of diapers. She chose three, one with a cartoon kangaroo on it, one with pink flowers, and the third with alphabet blocks.

Which one does she want me to pick? Which one do I want to wear?

Sarita considered the diapers for a moment, the decision feeling strangely weighty. The flowers were the least childish pattern for sure. The blocks screamed baby, but Sarita wondered if a baby would actually like blocks in print.

“I like the cute kangaroo.” Sarita said.

“Good choice, precious girl.”

Astra took her time undressing Sarita, stripping everything, even her socks. Tenderly, she laid Sarita on a changing blanket. Surprisingly, Astra didn’t go straight for the diaper. Sarita giggled as Astra tickled her, doubly squirming when Astra blew a raspberry on her belly.

Though the tickles had subsided, Sarita had the giggles for a bit after. The silly feeling gave way to a squirmy one when she realized that Astra was kneeling on the bed, with her head between Sarita’s open legs.

“Oh, I know that look! My baby girl is turned on.” Astra stroked Sarita’s inner thighs. “I could lean down and give my Little Girl a really fun time before I put her in her diaper.”

“Yes please,” Sarita whispered lustily.

“Hmm, no, only a very good girl would get that, and you’ve already been a little naughty.”

An indignant whine was the only response Sarita could make.

“There aren’t just punishments, baby girl. Little Girls that are extra good get some very nice rewards too.”

“But, I’m supposed to be bratty…”

“I’m sure you can figure it out somehow. You’re a very smart Little Girl.” Astra grinned, spreading out the kangaroo diaper. “Bum up.”

Sarita lifted her rear. The crinkly padding wasn’t as intimidating as it had been. Being playful helped. More importantly, knowing she’d chosen to wear a diaper made the experience a fun one.

She could feel herself getting silly and giggly as Astra powdered her and taped up the diaper. The feeling was like staying up late, or eating too much sugar. When Astra put her in a floral pattern onesie, Sarita was feeling downright goofy.

It was really touching how Astra – Angel, how Angel made a point of showing Sarita the onesie’s store tags before she cut them off. She really wants me to feel special.

When Astra offered Sarita a pacifier, she was happy to open her mouth to accept it. In fact, Sarita was beginning to regret pink-packeting the baby toys. Snuggling with Astra on the bed, Sarita obediently wet herself when her Angel asked her to.

It seemed like wetting herself should be old-hat by now, but Sarita found herself getting embarrassed all the same. Part of it was the wetting itself, Sarita found she wasn’t ready to be blasé about peeing her pants. Another big factor was Astra putting her hand on Sarita’s padded crotch to feel it grow warm and squishy.

While Sarita was a squirmy mess from having wet while Astra scrutinized her, Astra buttoned the snaps of her onesie. In a soft, almost singsong tone, Angel was telling Sarita all about the dinner she was going to make

Sarita was too distracted and floaty-feeling to pay much attention. Lasagna would be part of the dinner for sure. The other dishes were a mystery, besides that there seemed to be a lot of them.

If this is how it goes when people play like this, I can see why my new friends love it so much. Maybe I won’t even need a break in the morning!

• Like 5

How can Sarita be so smart about negotiation and not have worked out how to negotiate with herself to build her self-respect? (Congratulations on making your characters real enough that it makes sense to ask such questions)

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

How can Sarita be so smart about negotiation and not have worked out how to negotiate with herself to build her self-respect? (Congratulations on making your characters real enough that it makes sense to ask such questions)

She's 22, give a girl a break. :)  and thank you! ❤️ 

I am so happy and relieved to see them actually talking about this and negotiating.

• Like 2

Little girl, meet Littlespace.

-----

Feeling super little wasn’t compatible with being moved around an apartment, Sarita was discovering. After being diapered and wetting on Astra’s bed, Sarita had wonderful snuggly time with her Angel. It was warm in the apartment, especially for someone wearing a diaper and the fuzzy thigh-high socks that Astra had put Sarita in. Warmth and snuggles amplified the ditzy mood that had taken Sarita over.

Astra had called her “Little Girl” and “Baby Girl” so many times, that when a move to the living room was announced, Sarita waited for Astra to pick her up. Unfortunately, Astra couldn’t, and Sarita didn’t understand until her confusion had already caused an awkward hiccup in the game. Sarita’s Angel had some human limitations, of course.

It’s probably good she isn’t an actual angel. I think they’re supposed to be super scary weird monsters or something. Even if she was just a nine foot tall lady, that would be weird, right?

While Sarita pondered what it would be like if Astra was a genuine Amazon, It’d be hot, she trundled along behind Astra to the living room couch. The diaper squished oddly. Sarita was technically dry, but there was a soggy bulk surrounding her crotch and butt. That brought Littleness and anxiety crashing down on Sarita.

She was only too happy to lie across her Angel’s lap and cuddle some more. As long as her Angel was playing with her, Sarita didn’t have to think about her situation, or why it might be embarrassing. Whether or not the situation was hot could also be pushed off to the side.

Playing the empty-headed baby worked so long as all they did was snuggle. When snuggles moved on to kisses, with Astra’s hand firmly holding Sarita’s diapered crotch, the question of hotness could no longer be ignored. It’s so fucking hot. Madre de Dios, this is so weird but, it’s Flaming Hot Cheeto hot.

When her hands found Astra’s breasts, Sarita realized her Angel had had a wardrobe change. The office-lady skirt Astra had been wearing was still present, but her conservative blouse had been swapped for a low cut frilly affair that was somewhere between French courtesan and milkmaid.

No sooner had Sarita investigated her Angel’s bosom, than Astra unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped the front clasp of her bra. Belatedly, Sarita realized it wasn’t the whole bra that was coming open, it was the right cup alone. Though she blushed at being confronted with a maternity bra, Sarita wasn’t so dazed that she didn’t know what Astra wanted.

Sarita lowered her mouth to Astra’s breast and kissed across it, landing her lips on her Angel’s nipple. Astra shuddered happily, stroking Sarita’s side. Each gentle stroke ended with a pat on Sarita’s diaper. As she was reminding herself that she’d agreed to sucking Astra’s nipples, Sarita’s embarrassment blossomed into kinky pleasure.

Confused and Little, Sarita even squeezed out a bit of liquid into her diaper when Astra patted her. She had a sexy fire in her belly, but it was a new one that had her off-balance. For herself as well as Astra, now, Sarita wanted to keep things going. Keenly watching Astra’s every reaction, Sarita did her best to keep the flow of sexy fun going.

It was surprising when Astra pulled Sarita off her nipple, but she was ready to go with the flow. Eagerly, she watched her Angel to see what she was supposed to do next. The rubber nipple of a baby bottle touched her lips and Sarita eagerly sucked at it.

Bottle feeding was another thing she’d agreed to do, so there was no trepidation. The liquid in the bottle was nice and cool, which was a plus. Sarita had been fearing she’d get a warm bottle, which sounded yuck even if it was a protein shake instead of milk. Drinking from the bottle made Sarita’s angel smile beatifically. It was worth every sugar packet in the world to see that smile.

The bottle was half done when things took a turn out of bounds. Astra pulled the bottle away and put Sarita back on her breast. Sarita didn’t see a reason to question it, sucking eagerly at her Angel’s breast and luxuriating in the hot moans Astra was making.

A gentle touch moved Sarita to Astra’s left breast. The moment her tongue touched Astra’s nipple, Sarita tasted the milky protein shake. Her eyes opened in surprise to see Astra thoroughly coating her right nipple. Sarita’s Angel put her back on the right nipple for a fresh taste of the creamy liquid.

Both activities might have been negotiated, but combined they felt considerably kinkier. Sarita didn’t have the words or the free mouth to protest. Her Angel’s moans were thick with lust, which both helped and complicated things further. It felt incredible to be able to make Astra moan like that. Eliciting those moans by breastfeeding – because there was nothing else Sarita could call what she was doing – felt really strange.

Once again, Sarita felt like a conveniently cute pair of lips. Her baby behavior didn’t connect – couldn’t connect to her idea of being a good lover. The fire in her belly had spread to her crotch, Sarita realized that Astra was rubbing her diaper. Moaning along with her Angel, Sarita did her best to ride the pleasurable bit of the stormy sea in her mind.

The cry of pleasure that came out of Astra was awe-inspiring. Sarita held on as her Angel’s whole body quivered and arched. Sweat broke out all over Astra’s skin. As her Angel lowered Sarita’s head to her lap, the smell of Astra’s desire broke past the heavy scents of baby powder and the protein shake.

Still trapped in a wordless frame of mind, Sarita was glad when Astra put the bottle back to her lips. A full mouth removed any obligation to speak, all she had to do was suck on the bottle and watch her Angel’s magnificent breasts sway while Astra caught her breath.

The bottle was done before Astra’s afterglow was. Sarita closed her eyes and dozed while her Angel stroked her belly, breasts, and diaper. A deep sense of comfort spread out through Sarita. It cradled her anxious nerves and soothed them, covered her confused mind with warm, still waters. As it floated in the contented feeling, her heart healed one of its jagged edges.

“How’s my Princess?” Astra asked, stroking Sarita’s cheek.

“Angel.” The one word was the only response Sarita could muster. It must have been the right word, because she saw glory and love light her Angel’s face up again.

“I need to clean up a little. Can you be a good baby and stay on the couch?”

Sarita nodded. Once her Angel was out from under her, Sarita closed her eyes and dozed again. Astra returned with a skirt that she pulled up Sarita’s legs and over her diaper. Cute pink shoes went over the fuzzy pink socks. Her Angel took her hand and lead her to the balcony. It was delightfully crisp outside. Astra sat on a bench and put Sarita on her lap. While she struggled toward wakefulness, Sarita played with a leaf of one of the climbing plants that covered the balcony’s iron rail.

“That was so beautiful, what we just shared.” Astra said. “How are you feeling, Baby Girl? Is my baby still feeling Little?”

“I think – Little – yeah.” Sarita smiled shyly.

“You’re adorable when you’re Little. More than any Baby Girl I’ve eve known.” Astra smiled broadly and bounced Sarita on her knees. “Whoopsie! There’s a bouncy baby Princess.”

Sarita giggled and braced her hands on Astra’s shoulders. Bouncies came with tender kisses, which made for an incredible combination. Sadly, the longer the bouncies went on, the more their fun faded. Part of it was the noise intruding from below. Sarita’s mind wasn’t processing the conversations on the street but it was hearing them as more than a neutral noise.

The real barrier to fun turned out to be the pressure that was building between Sarita’s legs. After enough uncomfortable squirms, her Angel stopped the bouncing and stroked Sarita’s face.

“Is something the matter, Princess?”

“I hafta – I have to go.” Sarita blushed.

“Your diaper is a long way from leaking, baby girl. Go ahead and potty. Potty for M – for your Angel.”

“But we’re…” Sarita swallowed around a lump in her throat. The conversations below were intruding more and more. Two men were having a discussion about basketball. They’re both wrong. The UNH will never beat UMAS on the basketball court – unless they’re talking about the women’s teams, but I doubt they are.

“You’re okay. Potty for me, Little Girl. You can do it. You can be your Angel’s potty Princess.”

Full awareness came crashing onto Sarita, banishing the happy Little daze she’d been enjoying. She was out on the balcony. It was something she’d agreed to – and to be fair it was a much more secluded balcony than she’d been envisioning. Even with the plants all over the railing, it felt impossible to wet a diaper when two dudes were talking about basketball right below her.

“I can’t. Take me inside please. I can do it there.”

“But we’re still enjoying the nice summer evening.” Astra kissed Sarita sweetly. “Come on, Princess. We’re not going inside unless you potty, and it looks like you have to go. Let it out for me.”

Being Little had distracted Sarita from her bodily functions enough that she hadn’t noticed until she was near-bursting. Astra’s insistence on wetting outside was frustrating and scary, but arguing felt like it would consume energy that Sarita didn’t have. Besides, what am I supposed to do, shout “I’m not going to potty outside” loud enough for the basketball bros to hear?

With a shudder that was almost a sob, Sarita relaxed and gushed in her diaper. Her Angel pulled her close and Sarita was glad to have someone to cling to. With her mind shying away from what she’d just done, and the street conversations quieting down, a bit of the Little feeling snuck back in.

Unlike the deep peace she’d had before, Sarita’s new Little feeling was fussy and contrary. She scowled at Astra’s smile with her whole face. Surprised, her Angel patted Sarita’s now-warm diaper.

“What’s that face for, Princess?”

“I didn’t want to do that!” Sarita hissed.

“We’ve talked about this, sweetie. Little Girls don’t always get to do what they want.”

“I didn’t like it!” Sarita forced herself off Astra’s lap and stamped her foot.

Astra giggled, which only stoked the infuriated fuss in Sarita further. “Looks like my Potty Princess is little again! Aww, you’re darling even when you’re fussy.”

I’m not darling, I’m angry! Let’s see how darling I am when – when – this stupid plant is on the floor!

Sarita swiped at one of the potted plants, sending it crashing to the concrete floor of the balcony. The terracotta pot shattered, splashing a circle of dirt and exposed roots on the concrete.

Astra’s jaw dropped. “You – you… Little Girl! That was extremely naughty!”

“It’s what you get.” Sarita glared at Astra.

“You wanted to go inside, we’re going back inside. Then we’ll see what you get.” Astra grabbed Sarita’s wrist. With her mouth set in a firm line, she fast walked Sarita to the bedroom. Sarita allowed herself to be dragged along. Her thoughts were swirling with anger, confusion, and hurt.

Astra had asked her to be a brat. It was part of what had given Sarita the courage to act out as much as she had. Under the brattiness was genuine anger, though. The two tangled together until Sarita didn’t know how to talk about them. When Astra stripped off Sarita’s skirt and wet diaper, bending over the bed felt inevitable.

With her hips resting on the changing blanket, Sarita tensed her rear for the spanking Astra was promising. There was a full lecture going on, but it was wasted on the distracting turmoil in Sarita’s mind. All of Astra’s passionate words were so much wind-noise to Sarita.

The first slap on Sarita’s rear was a bright spot of clarity that cut through the mind fog. Already emotionally unbalanced, Sarita burst into tears right away. It didn’t seem to deter Astra’s spanking hand. More than twenty hard slaps connected with Sarita’s wet butt, stinging and burning until she was hiccupping through her sobs.

The first touch on Sarita’s sex felt like an intrusion. Mentally, Sarita was far from sexy thoughts. Her body was quick to remind her how much she liked being spanked. It took only a few touches before Sarita was moaning around her hiccups instead of sobbing. As the blazing desire spread out from her sex into her hips, her aching ass, and her belly, Sarita’s hiccups vanished.

Though she was moaning and screaming to rival an overproduced porno, Sarita’s climax caught her by surprise, One moment there was pleasure racing along her skin and pooling in her sensitive bits, the next her mind went blind with ecstasy. The peaks came repeatedly, too close together to count. Astra had stopped touching Sarita somewhere in that mad rush of bliss, but her hips bucked three more times before paradise faded.

Astra kneeled by Sarita and took the Little Girl’s face in her hands. Sarita’s Angel was trembling, her eyes were unfocused with desire. She kissed Sarita hard, possessively pulling her hair. Panting, Astra stared into Sarita’s eyes.

“That was so hot. We’re going to go through so many plant pots. I don’t care. I’ll buy them in bulk.”

Blinking as she tried to process that statement, Sarita found herself between Astra’s legs as her Angel dropped onto the bed. Scrabbling urgently, Astra hiked her skirt up and yanked her panties off. Sarita was leaning forward before Astra grabbed her hair again. Tears poured down her cheeks again. She’d done it, she’d overwhelmed Astra with lust until her Angel had dropped all pretense.

Feeling like a goddess of sex, Sarita dove between Astra’s legs with her tongue. She gave it her all, fingers inside her Angel while her tongue constantly worked across Astra’s button. There was too much sensation to count Astra’s summits any more than Sarita had been able to count her own. They were many, they were loud, and that was enough.

Astra was so overcome when she finished that she didn’t diaper Sarita right away. They lay together in bed like proper lovers, smelling of each other and pressed skin to skin.

-----

When Sarita roused from the bed, she had a sore butt and was looking forward to some gentle care. Astra was happy to provide that care, though in her own way, of course. As Sarita made her way to the bathroom she found Astra already up and showered. She’d also run a bubble bath for Sarita.

While the bubbles smelled nice and the warm water was soothing, Sarita sat in the water wishing she’d been offered a shower instead. It was tricky to sit in the tub with her sore butt, for one thing. For another, it was sweet of Astra to help Sarita scrub down, but it made cleaning up feel like an extension of the previous scene. That feeling of not-quite-aftercare was amplified when Astra put Sarita in a new diaper as soon as she was dried off from the tub.

In a new onesie, swaddled on the couch in a warm blanket, Sarita’s mood rose in earnest. Belly rumble induing smells wafted out of the kitchen. Despite seeming quite busy in the kitchen, Astra found time every five minutes to return to the couch and give Sarita a snuggle or a kiss.

To Sarita’s great surprise, Astra let her eat dinner on the couch. Though her drink was in a sippy cup and her utensils were designed for toddlers, it didn’t matter much with the meal Astra had made. A meal which was even more delicious than the smells that had heralded it.

Tucking in to the lasagna, garlic bread, and salad, Sarita’s belly and heart were both full in no time. Her Angel did everything for her, from taking Sarita’s plate back to the kitchen to ordering her to stay on he couch when Sarita offered to help with the dishes.

Their post dinner entertainment had Sarita on her Angel’s lap watching an old kid’s movie. Neither of them was paying much attention to the movie, giving priority to cuddling and hand-feeding each other fresh-baked brownies instead.

Being Astra’s Little felt so good that when Sarita felt the need to pee, she went right away. For the first time, filling her diaper was part of the fun, instead of being neutral or distressing. Playfully, Sarita reported her accident to Astra. To her delight, Sarita’s Angel fussed over her and peppered her with kisses as a reward.

At bedtime, Astra was reluctant to change Sarita’s diaper. Getting past that reluctance was a simple matter of cutely praising Astra’s diaper changing skills. With the last hitch in the night out of the way, Sarita was eager to get into bed with her Angel. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, with Sarita in a state of deep contentment.

-----

There were few things better than waking up with beautiful, pillowy breasts in one’s face, Sarita discovered. It was her first time waking up that way, none of her previous girlfriends had anything approaching Astra’s endowment. Her Angel was already awake, but still sleepy. She caressed Sarita’s cheek, to which the Little girl responded by cuddling close. Everything was perfect.

Everything except the fact that I need to pee. I’m supposed to get my break now. I could just go in my diaper. Astra would love that so much.

It was a hard decision to contemplate on such a gentle wakeup. Sarita deferred the decision until her need for the bathroom had gone from a mild notification to an urgent alert. She gave Astra one more nuzzle and kiss before breaking the news.

“I’m going to take my break now.”

The disappointment in Astra’s eyes was immediate and unmistakable. Despite that, she gave Sarita’s arm a squeeze and nodded.

“I’ll be ready as soon as your break is done.”

Guilt gnawed at Sarita while she went through her morning routine. It had sucked to have thrown cold water on such a warm moment. Also awkward was the fact that she had no clean clothes. Luckily, Astra leant Sarita a robe as soon as she asked. Eyeing the diaper and changing supplies that had already been set out on the bed, Sarita fled to the kitchen.

With jam-covered toast and a cup of coffee inside her, Sarita was feeling up to anything. The morning’s guilt had faded to a pinprick of doubt. Astra had been a little quiet over breakfast, but Sarita reasoned that she was merely taking advantage of the break as well.

“I think – I’m ready to play again,” Sarita said, swirling the last couple of sips-worth of coffee in her mug.

“Great!” Astra’s face was suddenly beaming. Without further ado, she had Sarita out of her chair and back in the bedroom. From saying she was ready to play, to Sarita naked on a changing blanket, had been less than a minute.

Chuckling to herself at her girlfriend’s extreme eagerness, Sarita relaxed into the diapering. She was surprised that there was no onesie or other baby clothes presented once her diaper was on. Astra had a long skirt and a cute t-shirt with a cartoon character instead.

As before, Astra made a point of showing Sarita the store tags before she cut them off. Though the gesture was as sweet as it had been before, it begged the question of just how many sets of new clothes Astra had. There were either boxes of them hidden somewhere in the apartment, or all of Astra’s Little Girls had similar body types. Thigh highs and black Mary Jane’s completed Sarita’s outfit. Even the shoes had been new.

“There’s my Princess! You look darling. I’m sad to say that I have to take you home before long. Should I launder your clothes from last night, or would you rather take them home?”

“It might not be a terrible idea for me to have a change of clothes over here,” Sarita said shyly.

“I think it’s a wonderful idea.” Astra kissed Sarita with longing tenderness. “I had an absolutely beautiful time with you last night and this morning. I can’t wait for the next time.”

The sliver of doubt in Sarita spread into fresh guilt. Her Angel looked so happy, in contrast to her disappointment in bed, that Sarita felt she had to make up for being a downer.

“Maybe next time I won’t need a break in the morning,” Sarita said hesitantly. No sooner were the words out of her mouth than Astra swept her up into a big hug, squealing in delight.

“My Princess! My pretty, perfect Princess. You make me so happy! I love – what we have, do you know that? I’m so glad I have such a darling girl.”

Giggling and giddy at the rush of praise and emotion, Sarita went up on her tiptoes to kiss her Angel. Her hands found Astra’s breasts, while her Angel’s found her diaper. Their kiss drew out passionately, punctuated by loud crinkles from Sarita’s diaper.

“I hate that I have to take you home.” Astra pressed her forehead to Sarita’s.

“Even if you didn’t have to, I’ve got to see my kitty. He’ll be upset as it is.”

“Of course, the mysterious Nero. Do you think I’ll see him this time?”

“Maybe. It takes him a while to come out and greet people.” Most people, anyway.

“We better get going then. I want to get into Nero’s good graces as soon as I can.” Astra reluctantly disengaged from Sarita and went to the living room for her purse. As she slung it over her shoulder, Astra looked back at Sarita and bit her lip.

“I suppose we should get that diaper off you, since we’re going outside.”

Sarita squirmed, trying to ignore the crinkling under her skirt. “If we’re going straight to your car – then right up to my apartment – I could wear it for you.”

“Oh Princess.” Astra beamed. “If you keep being such a good girl, you’re not going to get any more of those spankings you like so much.”

“I thought you were going to buy more flower pots.” Sarita grinned mischeviously.

“For you, I’ll buy a warehouse of them.” Astra held out her hand, which Sarita obediently took.

I think it’s working out with me and my Angel. Sarita thought, as she watched the streets go by from Astra’s passenger seat. She keeps dancing around the L word. I’m pretty sure she wants to say it. Do I love her? How do you know when you’re in love with someone? Maybe Mimi knows, or Ineis.

• Like 6

Just some gals chillin' in this chapter. Hanging out. Bein' pals. 

-----

Sarita sat on her couch with an amused expression. Nero was on the back of the couch, meowing at her. He’d been at it for a good five minutes. He’d always been a little complainer, but Sarita was pretty sure she was feeling outright lectured by her kitty for the first time.

“Nero, you’re repeating yourself. I don’t speak cat, but you did that same meow a minute ago.”

The answer to Sarita’s gentle rebuke was an indignant yowl. Tired of being chewed out by her cat, Sarita grabbed the little black kitty by the scruff of his neck and put him in her lap. He gave a few half-hearted meows before switching to cuddle mode.

Nero’s first order of business was to rub his cheek all over Sarita’s new clothes. With a few circles to make sure that both blouse and skirt were properly shed-on, Nero sat down to make biscuits. Laughing at her industrious pet, Sarita checked her phone. Surprisingly, it was before eight am. An early morning on a day off demanded a nap, and Sarita had no intention of resisting.

An hour later, Sarita was rudely pushed back into consciousness by the need to pee. Her foggy mind sapped her limbs of energy in protest. She’d just gotten super comfortable on the couch. Furthermore, Nero was a warm ball on her lap, purring as he snoozed.

Technically I don’t have to get up. I’m still wearing the diaper Astra put on me. It was an absurd thought – wasn’t it? Sure, she wasn’t playing with Astra at the moment, but she’d used several diapers on dates with her Angel. Would wetting another one be any different?

There was enough justification for Sarita’s sleepy mind to relax her bladder and return to napping. The warmth in her diaper only increased her coziness, making sleep come easier than it had the first time.

-----

Waking up with a clammy diaper was not nearly as fun as falling asleep with a warm one. The squish on her butt when Sarita sat up made her bits tingle. That’s confirmation then. The diapers are sexy by themselves. Good thing I know at least two hot ladies who like diapered girls.

It’d been distressingly easy and convenient to use her diaper. Sarita considered texting Astra to tell her, but decided to save that tidbit for the next time she saw her Angel. It’d be an easy way to get her girlfriend’s motor going and earn some praise. Or maybe I’d get a spanking? I’m still not clear if I’m supposed to be in trouble for using the diapers or not.

A shower, a fresh outfit, and lunch were on the schedule. The first two Sarita managed easily. On her way to item three, she caught Nero sleeping on the pack of decorated diapers. Moving him resulted in a lot of meows and a trip to the litterbox so that he could stare accusingly at Sarita.

No sooner had Sarita provided clean litter for her kitty than there was a notification on her phone. Astra had a list of reminders for her, including a prompt to not forget lunch. That one was really useful, as she’d completely forgotten about food.

Also on the list was a reminder to unpack her laundry, so she’d have something un-wrinkled to wear to work. Reasoning that the earlier she could get a work shirt hung up, the better, Sarita dumped her laundry duffel out on her bed. She was proud to have three work shirts hung up and lightly misted so that the wrinkles would relax out.

The skirts were wrinkle-proof, which meant they got shoved in the dresser. Sarita had finished organizing her bra drawer when a text came in from Nohemi.

Nohemi

Hey girl! You still off work?

Sarita

Yeah. Just doing chores and getting yelled at by my cat.

Nohemi

Can I steal you away? Don’t tell Nero it was me.

Sarita

No promises, he’s been in a mood. :3 Where do you want to meet?

Nohemi

My place, if that’s okay.

Sarita

I can’t wait to see it. Send me your address.

Clothes could obviously wait, especially since there were enough of them put away for a few days at work. Sarita gave Nero some extra scritches in the hopes that he’d forgive her for leaving again so soon. Giving her kitty attention until he wanted to be left alone was usually good for a happy Nero when she came home.

-----

Sarita climbed the creaky metal stairs to Nohemi’s apartment. They’d clearly been a rush-replacement for the original wood stairway, typical of one of Ardenthill’s historic apartment buildings. The stairwell even smelled old, with hints of smoke and mold in the ancient brick. There were – a lot of stairs. No wonder Nohemi’s butt looks so good.

The building Sarita lived in got out of having an elevator by topping out at three stories. Nohemi’s was five stories, but was using its historic status as an excuse for lacking an elevator. I don’t usually think about buildings this much, Sarita mused, as she crested the fourth floor landing. Mimi just had to live on the top floor, didn’t she?

Panting, she took a moment to catch her breath on the fifth floor. The hallway wasn’t worth five floors of stairs, but it was cool enough to make Sarita envious. The carpet was old, well taken care of, and woven with a beautiful pattern. Unlike the cheap spartan aesthetic of a modern building, the walls were decorated with carved wood moldings and chair rails.

Even Nohemi’s door was cool, it was solid black and looked like oak under the stain. There were worn spots on it from generations of hands and feet holding it open. Nohemi had the door open moments after Sarita knocked.

“You made it! I hope the stairs weren’t too much of a pain.” Nohemi looked dapper in a button-up shirt and a blue vest.

“They were okay. You look fancy. What’s the occasion?” Sarita gave Nohemi a hug, noting the soft fabric of her vest approvingly.

“I got a wild hair and cleaned my whole apartment. It was fun to dress up a little after. You’re looking cute too.”

Sarita looked down at her midi skirt and single breasted blouse with horizontal and vertical stripes meeting at the buttons. Dressing on autopilot had resulted in an outfit very similar to what Astra had put her in. She’s going to have me dressing like a 50’s housewife if I don’t pay attention. I wonder if that’s the look she likes, or if she got a deal on those clothes.

“Thanks! I’m not sure why I dressed up, I didn’t do anything ambitious like clean my apartment.”

“Then you can enjoy mine. Let me show you around.”

Though it was cleaner than Sarita’s apartment had been since she moved in, Nohemi’s apartment didn’t have the white-glove feel of Astra’s. Part of that was the sheer age of the building. There was only so much cleaning you could do on old brick and wood. Overall the feeling was comfy, even homey.

Nohemi’s kitchen looked well used and cared for, with familiar spices and a tortilla warmer that saw enough use to never be put away. The bathroom had wonderful old tile who’s funky pattern set Sarita’s mind spinning with design possibilities.

Her favorite part of the tour was the deep-cushioned couch in the living room. With built-in pillows on the arms, it was the perfect spot for curling up. Sarita wasted no time getting her shoes off and doing exactly that.

“You got comfy fast. Is that going to be your spot?”

“I like that idea! Yes, this is my cozy spot.”

“You’ll have to come over a lot to establish residency.” Nohemi winked.

“Oh no, how will I manage?” Sarita scooted closer to Nohemi. “I love hanging out with you.”

“I like it a lot too.” Nohemi fell quiet, watching Sarita’s face.

“What have you been up to?”

“Mostly work. The ABDU is opening a new building and there’s literally miles of wire to pull. What about you?”

“I had three days off! It’s been really nice. Usually I work six days a week and it’s super stressful.”

“That’s great! What’d you do with your extra days?”

“I went on a couple of dates.” Sarita blushed. “But that’s not all I do!”

“Relax, you go on as many dates as you want. Are you still with Astra?”

“I’m not with anybody. I’m dating two girls right now, and Astra is one of them.”

“Oh?” Nohemi’s interest was clearly piqued.

“Do you know Pauline? I went on a date with her too.”

“Yeah, I know her. She’s a nice girl.”

“She is. I don’t know if I feel the spark with her though.”

“Oh yeah? What makes you spark?”

“I wish I knew.” Sarita completed her scooting journey to Nohemi’s side of the couch and leaned against her friend. As she’d hoped, Nohemi drew her into a hug. “Stuff went really well with Astra on our last date but there were still like – bumps.”

“What do you mean by bumps?” Nohemi’s arms felt tense around Sarita.

“I’m sorry, I know you have stuff with her. We don’t have to talk about her.”

“Mija, it’s okay. If you want to talk about your date with Astra, I’m here for you.”

Nohemi’s voice sounded strained. Details were out of the question, Sarita decided. I’ll just ask the most important question. Then we can get off the topic so that Nohemi doesn’t have to be annoyed.

“The bumps aren’t that important. There’s always bumps. The thing I’m really having trouble with is – I think she wants to say the L word. I don’t know if she’s waiting for me to say it first, or if she wants me to be more comfortable first, but she was super amped last night and almost said it a bunch of times.”

“Is the L word Love, Sarita?” Nohemi asked sarcastically. “Girl, if you can’t even say it talking to me, no wonder Astra is nervous.”

“Why do I let you be so mean to me?”

“Because you like me.”

“I like you a lot, Mimi.” Sarita smiled and cuddled in closer, resting her head on Nohemi’s shoulder.

“I’m sure you know it’s a bad idea to say you’re in love before you are. What’s the big worry? Astra hasn’t said it yet, she’d probably waiting until she feels it too.”

“She’s said everything else though. The whole night and morning it was over the top stuff about how I’m the best Little Girl ever and that I’m her princess.”

Nohemi held her breath. “She called you Princess? Like a nickname?”

“Yeah, why? What’s up?”

“Did you go home on your own or did she need to work?”

“She took me home early, it was probably for work. What’s going on?”

“It’s nothing – I shouldn’t say anything.”

“That doesn’t sound like nothing!” Sarita wiggled around in the embrace until she could look Nohemi in the eye. In the process she found herself sitting on Nohemi’s lap.

“It’s nothing bad for you. It’s great for you. I don’t want to be causing you and Astra a problem with rumors.”

“You’re starting to freak me out. Please, Nohemi, tell me what you’re hinting around.”

Nohemi sighed and closed her eyes. She put her hands on Sarita’s hips to balance her, thought better of it and moved her hands to Sarita’s thighs. For some reason, that still didn’t sit right with her, and she let her hands drop to her sides.

“Look, it really isn’t a bad thing for you. I shouldn’t have even asked those questions. It’s just – you’re so comfortable with this stuff and you know everyone from the Munch Group, it’s hard to remember that you don’t know everyone’s history.”

“You keep saying it’s not bad for me. Who’s it bad for?”

“Fuck. Okay, I’ll tell you. Do you know that Astra plays with other Little Girls?”

“Yes. Oriana told me and Astra and I had a conversation about it. Is that it?”

“No.” Nohemi raised her eyes to the ceiling and crossed herself. “Look, Astra can be a lot of fun to date. She’s high energy and she makes a great Mommy.”

“But?” Sarita frowned, watching Nohemi’s face intently.

“She has some – patterns – that people in the local scene picked up on over time. If she’s calling you Princess, then yeah, she does want to say she loves you.”

“I’m so confused. How is that some big problem thing? I mean, I’m not ready to say I love her, but it’s sweet that she wants to.”

“I told you it’s not bad for you. It means she’s going to break up with Jenevieve.”

“What!? She said she wasn’t dating Jenevieve.” Sarita wobbled on Nohemi’s lap. Her friend caught her by the waist. There was a sick feeling in Sarita’s stomach.

“She’s not exactly – damn it, Sarita, I’m screwing this up. Seriously, Astra is into you. She’s one hundred percent on team Sarita.”

“Then how is it a breakup with Jenevieve?”

“Because Jenevieve wants to be Astra’s full time Little Girl more than anything. So much, that she pretends she’s dating Astra even though she knows they’re not really dating. When Astra meets somebody she really likes – she stops playing with Jenevieve.”

“Oh. They’re just going to stop playing at the Green Fairy? Why did you call it a breakup?”

“To Jenevieve, it is. To Astra, it’s just letting a play partner know that they can’t play anymore.”

“You make it sound like Astra is abusing Jenevieve.” The sick feeling in Sarita’s stomach was growing rapidly.

“She’s not! Astra could – probably be more careful, but she’s not malicious. If you’ve spent the night with her a couple of times you know how she is. She gets so excited to play that she just goes for it when she has someone to play with.”

That’s not wrong. Actually that description makes me feel better about the bumps. I understand where they’re coming from a little better. Sarita’s stomach calmed, though she could feel her body holding the nervous energy in reserve for another bad revelation.

“Mimi, you’d tell me if Astra was some kind of manipulator or abuser, right?”

“I absolutely would. She’s not, to the best of my knowledge, and I know her pretty well. This is why I didn’t want to get into this with you. I’m sorry I dredged up all the scene gossip. It’s not fair to put that on you, when you weren’t here for it happening.”

“So Astra doesn’t do any scary or cruel stuff to the girls she dates, is what you’re saying? On God?”

“There’s no serial killer or psycho stuff in her, on God.”

Sarita searched Nohemi’s face. Something in her friend’s expression didn’t sit right. There was an uncomfortable truth that Mimi wasn’t telling her. If it was something from Nohemi’s own past with Astra – then Sarita didn’t need to know. But if it was something else…

“On God? You’re being honest with me?”

“On God! I’m not lying.”

“Bitch, if you’re about to tell me you don’t believe in God…”

“Mija, I go to mass. Why do you think I never reply to your texts before ten on a Sunday?”

“Oh.” Sarita hung her head guiltily. “I don’t go to mass anymore.”

Nohemi laughed. “That’s fine, I’m not upset with you. I’ll even cover for you if your abuelas are after you about it.”

The ball of nervous energy untied itself, which helped Sarita’s tummy but sent nervous energy into her arms and legs. On impulse, she leaned in and hugged Nohemi tightly. “Thanks for telling me. I’m sorry I freaked out. I’ve had bad relationship stuff and I get scared.”

“It’s okay. Like I said, I’m sorry I brought it up. None of this is your drama. I’m friends with Jenevieve and I got worried for her. My mouth got ahead of my brain.”

“I just want to be happy.” Sarita was surprised at the sadness in her voice. From the way Nohemi’s breath caught, she was surprised as well.

“I want you to be happy too.” Nohemi squeezed Sarita tightly and rubbed her back. “If you believe anything I say, believe that.”

Tears sprang into Sarita’s eyes. She sat up and wiped them away. “You’re such a good friend, Mimi. You know you can vent to me too, right? I’ll always listen.”

Nohemi’s mouth crooked sadly. Ugh, poor Mimi. I always drop my drama on her. I’m the worst friend.

“That means a lot, Sarita. I’m sure I’ll need that sometime.”

“It’s kind of hard to imagine. You seem so – good at stuff. You’re winning at life.”

“I am?” Nohemi looked at Sarita incredulously.

“Compared to me you are. You’ve got a good job, lots of friends, you’re really smart and kind. You’re not some big emotional mess all the time, you’re all – cool and – I don’t know, mature?” Sarita looked away bashfully before adding, “I look up to you.”

Nohemi shifted, looking uncomfortable. Belatedly, Sarita realized she’d been on Nohemi’s lap and up in her space way more than was probably okay for their level of friendship. Quickly, she scooted onto the neighboring couch cushion.

“Sarita – you might be the sweetest girl I know.”

Nohemi stroked Sarita’s cheek and brushed away her tear-trail. It felt wonderful to get such a caring touch after she’d imposed on Nohemi so much. She’s such a great friend. I have to make sure to take care of her too. I want her to be happy.

“Thanks. Sorry for the crazy emotional afternoon. I don’t know why I got so spun up.” Sarita’s stomach punctuated her sentence with a raucous growl.

“When did you last eat?”

“I made lunch before I came over – wait, no I didn’t, I got distracted with the kitty litter and the laundry.”

“Sarita, it’s almost four. Did you have a big breakfast at least?”

“Um – I had two pieces of toast.”

Nohemi shook her head. “Get your butt up, we’re making an early dinner.”

Meekly, Sarita followed her friend to the kitchen. “What are we making?”

“Arroz con pollo.” Nohemi opened her cupboards to pull out rice, tomato sauce, and chilis.

“Doesn’t that take like – an hour?” Sarita’s stomach grumbled again.

“I have leftover chicken we’re going to use, it’ll be twenty five minutes tops. Do you know how to chop an onion?” Nohemi put a cutting board and knife in front of Sarita.

“What kind of question is that? You think I’m a little kid who doesn’t know how to cook?”

“I’ve seen how many taquitos are in your freezer. We barely got the tamales in there.” Nohemi gave Sarita a playful swat on the rear. “Onions are in the basket at the end of the counter. Get chopping.”

“Okay, fine.” Sarita laughed and grabbed an onion. As she chopped, she kept watch on Nohemi out of the corner of her eye. The look on her friend’s face wasn’t too disapproving. Sarita smiled. She might not be the best cook over, but she could chop an onion without cutting herself.

Cooking with Nohemi created an instantly easy rhythm. Sarita chopped garlic after the onion, and chilis after that. Nohemi adeptly managed the pan and prep for the leftover chicken. While the rice and chicken simmered, they leaned on the counter and chatted.

Nohemi had poured herself a glass of the white wine she’d put in the sauce, and Sarita asked for a glass without remembering her empty stomach. She put the glass down as soon as she realized she was getting giggly and silly. Luckily, Nohemi didn’t seem to mind. She was a attentive and smiling a ever.

I wish Nohemi and I could hang out all the time

• Like 5

Awww... I guess there must be some aura Sarita gives off that makes all of these women respond so well to her. Makes you realize that Taco Truck Girl was even more broken than she seemed. ???

• Like 1
19 hours ago, kerry said:

Awww... I guess there must be some aura Sarita gives off that makes all of these women respond so well to her. Makes you realize that Taco Truck Girl was even more broken than she seemed. ???

Felisa (taco truck fire girl) was also super into Sarita. That's why she set the taco truck on fire, to show her love. But yes, she was a total disaster. Probably still is! :D That was only a year ago, in the story's timeline.  

Sarita's getting pretty good at this whole flirting and diapers thing. Yup, life is going great for her, nothing can go wrong...

-----

A knock on the door startled Sarita out of a dazed stupor. She made her way to the door, painfully re-orienting herself. It was some time in the morning, or the sun would be coming in through the windows. She was glad to see it was still morning, because she had work in the afternoon. The last thing she needed was to be late to work.

On the other side of the door was a smiling Pauline. She was super cute in a sundress and a choker. Panic gripped Sarita’s gut. Did I forget about a date?

“Hey, everything okay? I’m here for decoration duty!”

Dimly, Sarita recalled setting up a morning decorating session the evening before. Relief banished the panic she’d been feeling, leaving a general unease in its wake. What else have I forgotten for today?

“Right! Sorry, I’m just – tired today. Come on in. You look cute!”

Pauline grinned and twirled across the threshold, flashing an intriguing amount of thigh. Interrupted in the act of closing the door by a kiss, Sarita followed Pauline to the couch before she realized she’d left the door ajar.

Nero! Another panic hit as Sarita scanned the room for her kitty. Luckily, he’d hid from Pauline, probably as soon as she’d knocked. Breaking away from Pauline, Sarita pushed the door closed with a solid thump.

“Are you sure you’re okay? You seem jumpy.” Pauline was standing with her hands clasped behind her back, adorable and submissive. The idea of topping Pauline spread the fog in Sarita’s mind to her limbs. She was suddenly desperate for a nap.

“I’m fine, really. I must have slept bad or something.”

“We don’t have to decorate the diapers if you’re too tired.”

“No. I can do it. It’s a rough day is all.”

“Then let me take care of you a little. I’ll get everything set up.” Pauline wrapped Sarita in a firm hug. Sarita held on more tightly than her fib about being okay could sustain. In an effort to head off any more well-meaning questions, Sarita engaged her mouth without checking to see what was queued up there.

“Is this where I tease you about acting like my girlfriend before we’re committed?” She felt the other girl stiffen in her arms. There was a bit of hurt in Pauline’s eyes as she bit her lip.

“I’d be your girlfriend in a second if you asked me.”

Sarita might as well have been Alice, shrunk to two inches tall. Desperate to fix her tongue’s blunders, she blurted out, “I like you. Pauline – I really like you. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be a bitch.”

“I like you too.” Pauline smiled ruefully and took a step back, but not before she caressed Sarita’s cheek. “You really are having a rough day. Can I make you coffee or something?”

Coffee! That was at least one other forgotten thing in Sarita’s chaotic morning. “I’ll make it, I know where all the stuff is. You can get the decorating stuff out – uh, if you want.”

“Sounds good hon.” Pauline’s smile had finally righted itself.

Sarita scurried off to the kitchen to hastily scrub the coffee pot and get a brew going. In the meantime, she dry-swallowed a caffeine pill from the back of her spice drawer. Returning to the couch, she found Pauline under surveillance by Nero.

“Think he’ll come say hi to me this time?” Pauline set a stack of plain diapers next to the paint markers.

“I know he will.” Sarita picked her kitty up, ignoring his indignant meow, and took a seat next to Pauline. Addressing the cat on her lap, Sarita said, “Nero, listen up. Pauline’s going to be coming around, so you have to be nice to her.”

“You don’t have to make him do it.”

“I’m not going to put him in your lap or anything. Put your hand out slowly. Let him sniff your knuckles.”

Gingerly, Pauline reached out. Sarita gave Nero soothing strokes down his back. He shot her an annoyed glance, but stuck his neck out and sniffed at the approaching hand. After much sniffing, he gave Pauline’s knuckle a single lick and squirmed out of Sarita’s grasp. Instead of retreating to the bedroom, he perched on a windowsill with Pauline between Sarita and himself.

“Did that go okay?” Pauline watched Nero curiously. For his part, Nero utterly ignored Pauline.

“He’s being a butt, but it’s big that you’re between me and him. You watch, next time you come over he’ll be shedding all over your lap.”

“Maybe, but probably only because I’ll be in your lap.” Pauline winked.

The first whisps of caffeine from the pill, combined with the burbling of the coffee maker, had thinned Sarita’s brain fog. She grinned and put a hand on Pauline’s thigh by the hem of her skirt.

Eager delight lit Pauline’s face up as she leaned in for a kiss. The decorating project and kitty were both forgotten as their hands began to wander. Sarita had Pauline in her lap and her hands on the other girl’s butt when she realized she was touching nothing but skin.

A questioning look from Sarita got a blush and a bashful giggle out of Pauline. “I’m not wearing anything – at all – under my dress.”

“You didn’t come over to decorate, did you?” Decorating had fallen far off the list of things Sarita was interested in doing.

“I did! I swear. It’s a warm day and – and I wanted to be sexy for you.”

“Tease,” Sarita said with a smirk. “What if I started bossing you around? Like – ordering you to get me a cup of coffee or – telling you to go to the bedroom?”

“I’d do either of those things,” Pauline said quietly. “There’s a lot I’d do. I brought diapers in my purse – I’d – I’ll do whatever you say.”

Something in the other girl’s expression was off. Nervousness or possibly fear lurked in the corners of Pauline’s eyes. Her face reminded Sarita of the hurt Pauline had shown after the dumb comment about being girlfriends.

Cautiously, Sarita moved her hands out from under Pauline’s skirt and set them on the other girl’s hips. “I don’t think I should do that. It’s too much right now – right?”

“I guess so.” Relief was evident on Pauline’s face.

“Maybe it’s too early to be so sexy. I know a way we can fix it, though.”

“Huh? How?”

“It’s really distracting knowing you don’t have any underwear on. You should put a diaper on.” Pauline giggled and nodded. Sarita smiled and squeezed the other girl’s waist. “If you have more than one, I’ll put one on too.”

“I like that. Then we’ll have coffee and do some decorating?”

“Coffee and cookies.” Sarita nodded. “Though you’re going to need to pee if you drink a bunch of coffee.”

“Oh no, that’ll be terrible.” Pauline gave Sarita a quick kiss before getting up to retriever her purse. She had exactly two diapers with her. As she took one of them, Sarita wondered what Pauline had been hoping for when she came over.

She really would have gone to bed with me. I could be sitting on her face right now if I’d gone that route. The image that thought conjured up was uncomfortably hot. Uncomfortable precisely because it was hard to imagine Pauline happy in that situation. Sarita resolved to be careful with her sort-of-girlfriend. Clearly, willing was not the same thing as enthusiastic with Pauline.

They took turns diapering each other. It was a far more casual experience than being diapered by Astra. There wasn’t any powder or lotion in the house, and Pauline hadn’t brought any. Relaxed and feeling mischievous, Sarita gave Pauline’s padded butt a good crinkle. She had her own rear grabbed and crinkled in return, sending them both into inane giggles.

Silly camaraderie was exactly what was needed to clear the lingering awkwardness from earlier. Fortified by coffee and molasses cookies, the girls set down to decorate the stack of diapers.

It was a little embarrassing to be effusively praised by Pauline for almost every diaper Sarita decorated. On the other hand, Sarita had to admit she was in a good creative groove. Under her hands, the paint-pens transformed the boring diapers into stylish kiddie-prints, with very few repeated motifs.

Not that Pauline’s decorations were terrible, they were just less color-coordinated, and she was rotating through the same three options for most of her designs. Sarita made a point of praising them anyway. Though Pauline shrugged off the praise, it was obvious she was enjoying it.

Four big stacks of diapers sat on the coffee table, representing more than three quarters of the full hundred they’d been entrusted with. Both girls went for a stretch at the same time, and neither was anxious to pick up the pens again.

The only anxiousness in the room was the expression on Pauline’s face. The urgent pressure in Sarita’s bladder made her sure she knew what her friend’s distress was about. Sliding Pauline’s skirt up to her hips, Sarita straddled the other girl’s bare legs.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Pauline’s hesitation extended only to her voice. Her hands were already eagerly on Sarita’s diapered rear.

“I just needed a spot to sit down so I can pee.” Sarita was delighted to see Pauline’s face go scarlet as her jaw dropped.

“You’re going to – on me?”

“Unless you tell me not to.” Sarita shrugged out of her thin sweater, leaving her in only a bra and a diaper.

Pauline shuddered. “I won’t say no. I want you to.”

“Then you just have to say the magic words.”

“What’s the magic word? Is it please? Please! Please, Sarita.”

“That’s a good word and you’re cute when you beg, but the magic words are a whole sentence.”

“What is it?” Pauline whined, squirming under and against Sarita.

“You have to tell me that you’re peeing, truthfully. Then I’ll join you.”

“How are you so good at this? Sarita, when we’re together it’s so hot – I never thought I’d have a girl – someone like you.”

“I’m making it up as I go along.” Sarita shrugged bashfully. “I’m still not hearing those magic words though.”

Pauline closed her eyes in concentration. Her hands slid up to Sarita’s waist with feather-light touches. In the silence of the apartment, Sarita blushed when her ears caught a faint hissing sound.

“I’m peeing.” Pauline whispered.

“Me too.” Sarita found it easy to relax. She wondered if she should be worried at how casually she was able to release her flow into a diaper. That worry was kicked to the back of her mind when she caught Pauline’s nipples straining against the thin fabric of her dress.

Desperately horny kisses transitioned into Sarita grinding on Pauline’s lap. Once again, an unspoken agreement kept them from pushing things all the way. Panting on a plateau of pleasure, both girls nuzzled and peppered the other with little kisses. Slowly, the urgency of Sarita’s desire faded. Its coals were banked and warm, ready to re-ignite at a moment’s notice.

“You leaked all over me,” Pauline said.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry.” Sarita’s attempt to rise was stalled by Pauline clutching her.

“Don’t be sorry. It’s hot. I know it’s weird – but it’s really hot. Thank you.”

“It’s not that weird.” Sarita kissed Pauline’s forehead. “You’re not weird. I like you.”

“I – like you too.” Pauline held Sarita close with a heavy sigh. “I mean it, I’ve never gotten to do this stuff with a girl before. Even at the Green Fairy, I mostly played by myself on the side.”

“I’m glad you like it. I think it’s hot too. As long as we both like what’s happening, I don’t see the problem.”

“Thank you, Sarita.” Pauline pulled her in for a long kiss. “I guess we should clean up.”

“I’m going to, yeah.” With her passion fading, Sarita’s crumpled diaper was more of a soggy annoyance than a turn on. “I’m kind of thinking of not letting you clean up though.”

Pauline gasped. “For how long?”

“Until you need to go home, at least. If you’re really brave, you can wear that diaper home.”

“I don’t think I’m that brave.” Pauline’s breathy voice made it clear how hot she thought the idea was, even if it was out of bounds. Maybe especially because it’s out of bounds.

Sarita got up and ran her hands over Pauline’s thighs. They were damp and a bit sticky, but that was all. “I don’t think you need to clean up. It’s not like I went directly on you or anything.”

“I’m glad I don’t have to work today.” Pauline giggled. “I’m going to spend the whole afternoon in bed with my vibrator.”

“Is that what you did last time?” Sarita walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open so she could continue the conversation. Shucking the soaked diaper felt great, as did a wipe down with her still-damp towel from her morning shower.

“Yeah. I told you, this is crazy hot. You’re so hot.”

Hopping as she pulled a pair of leggings over her hips, Sarita took a perch on the arm of the couch. “You want to go on another date? Like, out?”

“Yes. When?”

“Uh, my schedule is always crazy. I work this afternoon, and tomorrow evening, we can do the day after if Britt doesn’t change things. I have a morning shift that day.”

“I’ll be as flexible as I can.” Pauline smiled, looking pleased.

“It can be your place or mine but – I want the date to end with an overnight.” A twinge of guilt made Sarita wince. She stuffed that twinge somewhere out of mind. Astra can’t expect me to be exclusive if she isn’t – though there was that thing Mimi was talking about. There’s no way she broke up with her other people that fast, right?

“You haven’t seen my place yet, let’s go there. I’m excited!”

“Me too.” Simultaneously, they looked at the stack of diapers. There was more than a week to go before the job had to be done. It was a relief to both of them to sit and chat instead of pushing on their project. Nero amazed them both by sitting inches away from Pauline on the back of the couch. Of course, as soon as she reached for him, he bounded away to the bedroom.

When work was looming for Sarita, she nudged Pauline toward cleanup. Blushing and freshly excited, Pauline couldn’t keep her hands off Sarita as they said goodbye. Maybe she’s more than turned on. Her goodbyes are even more sweet than last time.

A surprisingly heartfelt parting had Sarita hesitating as she closed the door. While she couldn’t say exactly what she was feeling, it was clear she didn’t want to take her eyes off Pauline.

I really need to make a decision about these girls. The situation is too confusing. Maybe Ineis has some good advice. She wasn’t sure why, but Sarita found herself shying away from the idea of asking Nohemi’s opinion, for once.

-----

Work was an endless stream of petty, pre-annoyed women. Most of them put the blame on Sarita when the clothing sizes they asked her for were too small. Taking refuge outside the back door on her break, Sarita opened the bank app on her phone to make sure her paycheck had gone through.

There was a deposit, but it was far too little. The number on the screen was too small by a third. Frantically, Sarita opened the GrrlPower scheduling app and added up her hours. She’d never figured out her tax percentage, so it was hard to calculate the exact amount missing. Even with rough figures, looked like she’d been paid only her minimum wage hours. I don’t think any of my commissions made it on the check!

“Britt, do you have a minute?” Sarita poked her head tentatively into her manager’s office.

“If it’s fast. I’m doing the order for next week.” Britt looked up in annoyance from her crowded desk. The day’s saving grace had been Britt being too busy to work the floor and hassle Sarita. It sucked interacting with Britt when Sarita didn’t have to, but without her commissions there some big bills were going unpaid.

“I was looking at my deposit, and it looks like none of my commissions made it on my check. Do you know when that could get fixed?”

“I’m sure your check is right.”

“But…”

“You’re not supposed to be on your phone at work anyway.”

“I was on break.”

“So you left Anna on the floor alone?” Britt scowled. Before Sarita could protest that the store was empty and that Anna had told her to go on break, her manager slapped the desk in anger. The sudden antagonism made Sarita jump.

“It’s always something with you. You shouldn’t be using your phone even on break. I don’t want to see you with it at work again.”

“O-okay, I’m sorry, but what about my commissions? Without them I can’t…”

“Are you STILL arguing with me? There’s nothing wrong with your check. I should write you up for this!”

A huge sob burst out of Sarita. It was unprofessional to cry in front of her manager, and dangerous besides. Britt hated it when her employees cried. With hiccupping gasps, Sarita tried to get her sobs under control.

“You’re crying, really?” Britt rolled her eyes. “Son of a biscuit! I can’t have you helping customers when you’re a wreck. The rest of your shift is suspended. Go home.”

“But – but – but…”

“Go HOME Sarita, or you’re fired. That’s the end of it.” With a grim expression, Britt turned back to her computer screen.

Sarita fled the office. She managed to remember her purse and coat under the register, but couldn’t say anything to Anna. The most she could manage was a lame wave and a sob as she hurried out the door.

Jogging home, Sarita’s sobs stopped only because she was out of breath. Sick to her stomach, she charged up the stairs fast enough to make her lungs and thighs burn. Her door slammed behind her and Sarita set every lock.

As she was leaning dizzy against the door, Sarita locked eyes with Nero. He was frozen in place, wearing his most guilty expression. A bit of purple plastic in his mouth made Sarita’s heart thud with dread. Her eyes followed a trail of shredded plastic and fluff from her cat to the stack of decorated diapers. They were scattered across the coffee table and floor. More than seventy decorated diapers were shredded. There wasn’t a single one hat had escaped Nero’s claws or teeth.

“NERO! YOU BAD, TERRIBLE KITTY!” In a blind rage, she snatched one of her black flats off her feet and threw it at the cat. He dodged out of the way and scampered away like lightning. Even though her anger and despair, she was glad she hadn’t hit him.

On her knees by the couch, Sarita confirmed her earlier fear. Every diaper she and Pauline had decorated was marked up and slashed. None of them would be able to be sold at the Fairy. The Munch Group had trusted her with hundreds of dollars of merchandise, and it was almost all gone.

With nothing left inside her, Sarita collapsed on the floor. She wasn’t sure how long she lay there, but it was long enough for the thin carpet to overwhelm her misery with discomfort. Too sad to be hungry, Sarita crawled to her bed.

A nudge at her ear and a questioning meow intruded on Sarita’s gloomy blanket cocoon. Sarita grabbed Nero by the scruff of his neck and pulled him under the covers, cuddling him to her chest. After only a moment of hesitation, he set to kneading her chest and purring.

“Of course I forgive you, stupid.” Sarita whispered. “You’re just a cat. Just the worst cat ever.”

With silent tears glistening on her cheeks, Sarita petted Nero with one hand and fished her phone out with the other. Her bank account stared back at her, depressingly low. It’d be two more weeks to another paycheck. By that time, rent would be due again. With rent bigger than a single check, she was looking at all her money for the next six weeks.

Especially if I don’t get my commissions again on the next one. That thought lead to bad places, where no amount of cutting other bills would let Sarita afford rent and eat. She shied away from the possibility, nuzzling Nero.

“We’re going to have to cut back again Nero. I’m not sure we can pay the electric bill, so we’re going to have to eat all the taquitos in the freezer. Don’t worry, I’ll buy you another bag of food – but it’s your fault I owe for the diapers, so you can’t complain if it’s the discount kind.”

Sniffling away a sob, Sarita cancelled her streaming services and dropped her phone plan to the smallest one her carrier had. None of that would help in the short term, but it’d keep the damage from getting worse next month.

“We’ll be fine, okay Nero? It’s summer, and we have plenty of blankets. We might have to use candles again, so you have to be careful around those. No burning your whiskers this time. Promise me.”

Nero chirped something that Sarita took as a promise, for what little her kitty’s promises were worth. Even if she didn’t pay the electric bill, she wasn’t going to be able to replace the diapers and still eat. The thought of shamefully facing Oriana and the others was impossible. It was a problem for another day. Another day never.

Worst of all, she had to go back to work tomorrow. She had a date coming up with Pauline that she couldn’t afford anymore. It was too much. The weight of everything smashed Sarita’s spirit into grey mush.

Listlessly, she doom-scrolled and petted Nero. The more stupid things she could see or read, the better. Every distraction was another hasty sandbag blocking the encroaching tide of her problems.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Gods I feel this so hard..... It's not quite that bad for me and GF but.... Fuck it's close

• Like 1

Not one, but two rescuers in this chapter! Surely, the more rescuers the better, right?

-----

It took every bit of Sarita’s will to cancel the date with Pauline instead of ghosting her. That painful text was the last one she sent. A pile of notifications sat un-reviewed on her phone, increasing Sarita’s anxiety every time she looked at the number. Eventually, the anxiety had her abandoning her phone altogether.

Ditching her phone certainly made it easier to deal with Britt’s new draconian phone rule. Sarita floated through work in a sad haze, which of course got her another talking to from her manager. Sarita was too overwhelmed to react in the slightest to Britt’s usual threats of writeups and firing. Surprisingly, Britt didn’t write Sarita up or even hassle her after her lecture failed.

Being left alone suited Sarita fine. It was good practice for how the rest of everything was going to go. She had no money left to go to The Pony, and she couldn’t face her ABDL friends. It’d been just her and Nero before, and she could survive that way again.

Pawning some of her jewelry and skipping the electric bill let Sarita scrape together just enough money to buy two new packs of diapers. She hid them in the top of a closet that Nero was too clumsy to reach, and promptly forgot about them. The paint-pens sat collecting dust without the diapers to remind Sarita to decorate.

Nights ended early and dark anyway, since Sarita was doing everything she could do to conserve power. She’d managed to stay under the dollar threshold for having her power turned off once before, and was really hoping she could get away with it again. Not being able to use a fridge would be it’s own kind of expense.

At the end of her work week, Sarita was sitting in the dark under a blanket with Nero snuggled against her. They were watching the streetlights and cars drive by. It’s just like TV, once you get used to it. Lights and noises to distract me until I fall asleep.

An odd thudding sound passed without comment. The noise came again. Sarita realized someone was knocking on her door. Forgetting what time it was, she found herself picturing someone from the power company knocking. With a tight feeling in her gut, she curled up around Nero.

“Sarita! Are you in there? It’s Mimi.” The knock sounded again. “If you’re in there, please say something. I’m worried about you.”

It took one more knock for Sarita to stick her head out of the blanket and yell, “Coming!” She shuffled to the door and opened it, blinking at the bright lights of the hallway. Nohemi was framed by the light, her face in shadow. All Sarita could see is that her friend seemed to be frowning.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry, did I wake you up?” Nohemi stepped in hesitantly. Sarita let her, closing the door so Nero wouldn’t get out. Not that she needed worry about that, since Nero was already sucking up to Nohemi by winding his body around her ankles.

“No, I was just hanging out.”

“In the dark?”

“I’m not um – using the lights right now.”

“Sarita, what’s going on? You’re not answering your phone. I went to The Pony and Ineis said she hadn’t seen you in a while. I tried your work, and the girl there – Anna I think – said you’d been really down lately.”

“I had some bad luck.” Sarita could feel her lip quivering. She had a lot of regrets, but the chief one at the moment was letting Nohemi in. Talking to her friend was only going to end one way, with Sarita bawling her eyes out.

“Do you want to talk about it? Can I help? Do you need a hug?”

That’s it. Mimi got me. Sarita threw herself at Nohemi, sobbing brokenheartedly. Once she started, there was no way to stop. Nohemi held her tightly, eventually guiding her to the couch through Sarita’s shrieking sobs.

When she’d regained a semblance of control, Sarita found herself gripping Nohemi’s vest. She’s been wearing a lot of butch stuff lately. The vest looked great, though Sarita missed the dress she’d met her friend in. The absurdly off-topic nature of that thought exhausted Sarita. She sighed and tucked herself under Nohemi’s chin.

“I’ve got you.” Nohemi stroked Sarita’s back gently. “You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.”

“It’s just that – that there was a problem with my paycheck, and then Nero, he – he…” Whimpering, Sarita buried her face against Nohemi. At a halting, muffled pace, she spilled all her problems on her friend. The loss of her commissions, Nero destroying the diapers, being out of money, unpaid bills, all of it. After a week of not talking to anyone, Sarita found she couldn’t stop.

“I am SO sorry.” Nohemi hugged Sarita tightly when her babble wound down. “I’ve got to say, the thing with Nero is bad luck, but what happened with your paycheck is straight-up theft.”

“I probably forgot to mark the commissions as mine or something.”

“If that happened there’d be a big pile of sales without anyone showing on them. Your boss could, and should fix that. She’s stealing from you, mija.”

“You really think so?”

“Managers and owners steal from their workers all the time. It’s a huge problem. You know you can file a wage claim with the department of labor, right?”

“If I do that she’ll fire me.”

“If she fires you for that you can get unemployment and the DoL will sue her for you.”

“If she fires me I’ll be homeless.”

Nohemi sighed and patted Sarita’s back. “I get it. I’ve been there. I want to help. I can’t afford to pay your electric bill or anything…”

“I wasn’t going to ask!”

“I know hon, I know. I’m just saying, I wish I could. But I can invite you over for dinner a couple of nights a week. Or come here and cook. We could even make Nero a little dinner.”

“You’re going to steal my kitty. He likes you already.”

The laugh they shared at that shook the pain out of Sarita. A lot of it was waiting at the bottom of her stomach, ready to fill her up again, but her heart was free of ice for the moment. She looked up, belatedly realizing how close her face was to Nohemi’s.

They stared into each other’s eyes for a long moment. Sarita parted her lips and tilted her head reflexively. Nohemi turned her head awkwardly. Stupid! Nohemi isn’t that kind of friend! Plus I look like a total wreck. God, I’m so pathetic.

Pulling back quickly, Sarita wiped her face vigorously with her sleeve. When she’d finished scraping tears and a layer of skin off her face, the uncomfortable moment had passed. An attempt at a smile on Sarita’s part was rewarded with a big smile back from Nohemi.

“Thanks. I’d like having dinner with you. But you have to let me help cook as much as possible. Since I won’t be buying the food.”

“Deal! I always wanted my own sous chef.” Nohemi patted Sarita on the head. “I wish I could help with the diapers too, but I just had to pay my six month car insurance.”

“Oh, I got new ones. They aren’t quite as nice as the ones Tanner bought, but if I work hard decorating them, maybe it’ll be okay.”

“I don’t know if you had to do that, but it’s really sweet of you. Can I see what you’ve done so far? The first batch you did were already really cool.”

“I – uh – I haven’t done any yet. I put them in the closet to keep them away from Nero and I keep forgetting. I suck.”

“You do not!” Nohemi pulled Sarita into a fierce hug. “You’re a really good person.”

“No I’m not. I’ve been ghosting everyone, I keep screwing up…”

“You’re doing your best. I see that. Everybody struggles sometimes, and that’s you right now. Don’t beat up on yourself. Get help from your friends when you need it.”

“Thanks Mimi. I – don’t deserve…” Sarita found herself halted by Nohemi’s fingers on her lips. She rolled her eyes, smiled ruefully, and started again. “Thank you. I’m really glad you came over.”

“Me too. I have to go to work soon, but I could make you something right now if you still have ingredients that need to be used up.”

“No uh, I ate the last of the taquitos today. Just in case. It’s ten business days past me not paying the electric so – yeah.”

“Tomorrow night then? I’ll swing by with groceries. You won’t have to do anything but chop veggies.”

“Yes please.”

Nohemi stroked Sarita’s face gently. The moment was surprisingly soft; it felt like just before their rejected kiss. Whatever expression Nohemi was wearing was too complicated to be readable. Sarita stared soulfully into her friend’s eyes, hoping Mimi would say something about how she was feeling.

Instead, Nohemi sighed and leaned back. “You should probably text your girlfriend too.”

“Pauline? She was upset in the last few texts I saw.” Sarita cringed.

“You should text both of them. Everybody who’s messaged you. Just let them know you were having a rough time and you’re okay. You don’t have to do a big apology or explain everything.”

“You’re right. Hey, Mimi?”

“What hon?”

“How come you’re so nice to me?”

“I like you a lot, dummy.” Nohemi ruffled Sarita’s hair, doubling down when Sarita tried to duck out from under the hand. She shrieked and giggled as Nohemi gave her an actual noogie.

“I haven’t had somebody do that to me since middle-school.”

“Yeah? Did you ever punch a girl in the arm because you liked her?”

Sarita snort-laughed. “Oh my god yes. I got sent to detention and everything. She was so annoying, I couldn’t stop thinking about her.”

“What was her name?”

“Carmen – I think? Look at me, I’m an old lady who’s forgotten her first love.”

“Uh huh. That’s how I think of you for sure. Old.”

“If you think you can be a jerk to me just because you’re my best friend – you’re right.”

Nohemi’s breath caught in her throat. “I’m your best friend?”

“Uh, yeah.” Sarita shrugged self-deprecatingly. “Bestie, whatever. I know it’s lame.”

“It’s not lame. It means a lot.” Nohemi scooted close and gave Sarita a crushing hug. If she didn’t know better, Sarita would have said the hug felt needy. As they parted, Nohemi checked her phone. “Jolines. I’m going to be late. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m better than okay now. Thanks again, Mimi.”

“Any time.” Nohemi hesitated for a moment before scampering for the door. She gave Sarita and Nero both a quick wave on her way out the door.

“She’s amazing. I’m lucky to have her,” Sarita said to Nero. He meowed his agreement.

Messaging everyone was a daunting task, but Nohemi was right that it needed to be done. Eventually Sarita decided on a group-text to Oriana, Nieves and Ineis. Pauline and Astra got individual texts, it would have been weird to message them together. On a whim, she messaged her dad too.

The group text got a few quick responses, with her friends saying they were glad she was okay. It felt better than long heartfelt messages would have. Sarita wasn’t feeling up to more big emotional moments.

Neither Pauline nor Astra replied right away. Dad did, which was a pleasant surprise. He was big mad about Mexican futebol, which was wonderfully nostalgic. With a warm smile, Sarita talked her dad off the ledge from abandoning Club Pachuca for their recent bad results. It was a nice surprise to find out that he’d started following a women’s team too.

Sarita and her dad didn’t get far discussing the Guadalajara women’s team before he dropped a shocking revelation on her. Dad was going on a date! She cheered him on and teased him in equal measure. It was great to see his texts turn flustered when Sarita asked him if she’d be able to meet his girlfriend at Navidad.

It was close to bedtime when Sarita finally got a response from one of her girlfriends. She stepped out of the shower to a barrage of texts from Astra, concerned and happy to hear from Sarita in equal measure. Astra had been at some work event, apparently, and kept apologizing for not responding to Sarita right away.

More to calm her girlfriend down than anything else, Sarita found herself explaining a little of what had happened. She hadn’t gotten further than skipping the power bill when Astra declared she was coming over.

No amount of explaining that Sarita was okay could blunt Astra’s determination. With a shrug, Sarita turned her attention to her apartment. It was cleaner than usual. Not having TV made it a lot easier to notice messes. After checking her energy levels, Sarita decided to clean up the aftermath of the taquitos and wipe the counter down.

Astra nearly tackled Sarita when she arrived, barreling through the doorway and giving Sarita a big hug. As soon as she was in Astra’s arms, Sarita felt silly for telling her girlfriend not to come over. It was every bit as good a hug as Nohemi had given. There was the added advantage of Astra’s hug being followed-up with a kiss.

“Baby girl, I’ve been so worried about you! What’s this about you not being able to pay the power bill?”

“I got shorted at work. I – guess it’s wage theft or something? There isn’t much I can do about it though.”

“Well there’s a lot I can do about it. If you pull up your electric account on your phone, I’ll pay it right now.”

“I can’t ask you to do that!”

“You’re not asking me. I’m offering.”

“It’s too much. It’s like two hundred bucks.”

Astra smiled proudly. “I just got a big sales bonus. The work thing I was at was actually an awards dinner. Please hon, let me share my good fortune with you. I want to take care of you.”

“I don’t know – it feels weird.”

“There’s nothing weird about it. Would it help if I told you how much the bonus was?”

“I guess?”

“Four thousand dollars.”

Sarita’s jaw hit the floor, bounced off the carpet, slid under the door, and bounced all the way down the building stairs. Or at least, she was gaping big enough that it might as well have. Her girlfriend’s bonus was a quarter of what Sarita made all year. Astra seemed suddenly taller, like the balance between her and Sarita was out of whack. That balance shifted further when Astra reached out to maternally close Sarita’s mouth.

“It’s a lot of money, I know. The biggest bonus I’ve gotten by a long shot, though I hope I’ll break that record again. I’m really excited, and I want to do something nice for you. Will you let me, please?”

It is stupid to get my power turned off and lose my fridge and oven if I have someone offering to pay the bill. She can obviously afford it – why am I working so hard to say no?

“Okay but – Astra, really, you don’t have to do this. I appreciate it, but I’m not trying to turn you into my sugar mama.”

“I don’t want to be your sugar mama.” Astra trailed her fingers through Sarita’s hair. “I want to be your Angel. Angels save people, don’t they? I want to save you.”

I don’t need saving – I mean, I guess I kind of do but just with this one thing. It’s so sweet though. She’s so sweet. I don’t know why I feel nervous! Gratitude made Sarita tear up. She leaned into Astra and nodded. “Thank you, Angel.”

A trio of tears dripped onto Astra’s blouse as she swaddled Sarita in her arms. Before long, they were on the couch, with Sarita in Astra’s lap. She found herself handing her phone to Astra as soon as she pulled up the electric account.

“I’ve got you, Little Girl. You don’t have to worry about anything.” Astra pulled a credit card out of her slim black purse, which called Sarita’s attention to the other bag her girlfriend had arrived with. It was an airplane carry-on in purple, with a stylish suede panel on the front.

“Are you staying over?”

“That’s right. I brought everything I need to take care of my Little Girl. Do you work tomorrow?”

“No…”

“Then I have you all day. You won’t have a single worry for the next twenty four hours, at least.”

“Uh – I’m supposed to have dinner with Nohemi tomorrow.”

“Oh, can’t you reschedule? I’d really love to have a whole day with you from start to finish. I’ve got tomorrow off too.” Astra punched her credit card number into the account and hit send. Sarita swallowed nervously as the transaction processed – and cleared. Astra had paid the entire balance, not just the overdue portion.

I can’t really say no after she just dumped three hundred bucks into my bills. “Okay, I guess I can change the date. What did you have planned?” Sarita took her phone back and shot off a quick apologetic text to Nohemi, with a request to move their dinner out a couple of days.

Astra put her purse aside. With a radiant smile, she rested a hand on the back of Sarita’s neck. “Taking care of you. That’s the plan. Doing every single thing that my Little Girl will let me do for her.”

Sarita licked her lips. “Diapers?”

“That’s right, baby girl. I’d like to put you in one right now.”

A tingle stirred at the back of Sarita’s neck. It was answered by excited energy, low in her belly. “I guess that’s okay. Is it just the stuff we did before?”

“I loved all the things we did last time. How about you?”

“I – yeah, it was fun.” Sarita bit her lip.

“You know me, I always want to take things to the next level. I want to be sure that you’re comfortable, though.”

“I don’t want to poop.” Sarita burst out, blushing when she realized how crude she’d sounded.

Astra laughed. “That’s fine with me. Messy diapers are not my favorite, for sure.”

“Oh. Then um – what else?”

“There were some things you pink-packeted that I wonder if you’d be up for now.”

“Like the baby toys?”

“Are those okay now?”

“I don’t hate the idea.” Sarita squirmed.

“You’re so cute! I want to eat you up!” Astra softly chewed on Sarita’s neck, making her curl up and giggle.

“You can eat me any time you want.”

“Oh yeah?” Astra cupped Sarita’s breast, making her gasp. “What else can I do any time I want?”

“Probably lots of stuff.”

“Can I make you crawl? I want to see your cute little butt wiggling all over the apartment.”

The idea was super humiliating. But if my Angel thinks my butt would be cute bent over like that, maybe it’s worth a shot. “Okay, yes.”

“I want to be in charge of you totally, just like a mommy. Will you let me? I’ll take all your worries away if you let me, Princess.”

That sounds a lot like play-creep. Coming from Astra, I’m sure there’s a ton of stuff in that offer that we haven’t done before. Sarita searched Astra’s eyes. There wasn’t any malice there, not that there ever had been. All Sarita could see in Astra’s eyes was a genuine desire to take care of her.

The prospect of resistance felt exhausting. A vacation from worries sounded lovely. Between those emotional poles, Sarita’s hesitation crumbled. “Angel, please take care of me. However you want. Make me your baby girl.”

Eyes shining with joy, Astra pulled Sarita in for a long kiss. She didn’t wait for the kiss to end before working on Sarita’s clothes. Even if her hesitations hadn’t been banished, Sarita wouldn’t have resisted being stripped by her gorgeous girlfriend. She wiggled out of her clothes as cooperatively as she could, and was bare in no time.

“I’m not going to set a bunch of rules.” Astra patted Sarita’s thigh. “I expect you to obey me. If you don’t, I’ll punish you. I know that spankings aren’t really a punishment for you, so we’ll save those for when you’re play-bratting. That means I’ll find other ways to correct your behavior.”

“Like what?” Sarita shifted excitedly on Astra’s lap. The impact-play part of spanking was a lot of what she liked, but punishments in general had the potential to be hot.

“Time outs are a good one, with you tied up if necessary. Having your mouth soaped is really unpleasant, so I won’t use that unless you’re very naughty. The other big one is that bad girls don’t get orgasms.”

Sarita whimpered. “I’ll be good.”

“I know you will sweetie, mostly. I’ll let you know when I want you to be a brat so you can get your big spanking. That won’t count against you being a good girl.”

Giggling, Sarita leaned in to kiss Astra’s neck. “I start out as a good girl, right?”

“Hmm, not quite. You’re in a bit of trouble for shutting me out and not answering your messages.”

“What?” Is that really supposed to be part of the play?

“You needed help, and you didn’t ask for it. I’m going to give you some incentive to ask next time. I can’t take care of you if you don’t let me, Princess.” Astra tipped Sarita over, pulling the naked girl over her lap.

She’s going to spank me? But I thought that wasn’t a punishment. Whatever was going on, Sarita was happy to encourage Astra by wiggling her butt.

“You’ve got a really sexy bubble-butt, Princess.” Astra stroked Sarita’s rear, squeezing gently. “I bet everyone you’ve dated has wanted to spank you.”

“It’s a good thing I like it so much.” Sarita gripped the couch cushion. She was already so wet, all she needed was Astra to heat her rear up and touch her a bit. It was a great start to their evening, more than good enough to cover up the weirdness of being punished for real world stuff.

The spanking started slow, building delicious anticipation. Sarita hoped the slow pace meant that Astra was warming her up for a really big spanking. Licking her lips in anticipation, she moaned with each gentle slap.

The strokes came faster, but no harder, until all of Sarita’s butt was enveloped in a warm glow. She had her legs open and was sure she was dripping onto Astra’s skirt. Any moment now, surely, the heavy hits would begin.

It was already the best spanking she’d gotten. A pulse thudding between Sarita’s legs hinted at a chance to climax from the spanking alone. That sounded insane, by which Sarita meant insanely hot.

Astra kept up her light strokes, peppering the under-curve of Sarita’s butt and the tops of her thighs. Sensation kept building, but more was needed. Sarita was lifting her hips toward every smack, wishing for a paddle or even a cane, instead of Astra’s soft hand.

“I’m a bad girl!” Sarita cried, desperately. “I need a hard spanking, Angel, please.”

“No, not today.” Astra cupped Sarita’s crotch, soaking her hand instantly. Sarita whimpered uncomprehendingly, grinding her sex against Astra’s hand. All she managed was to ramp up her frustration.

“I told you that you were being punished. You’re being sent to bed horny tonight.”

Sarita rolled over and looked at Astra in shock. It was the worst punishment she’d heard from Astra so far, especially since they’d be sleeping in the same bed. Astra looked back with a smug smile.

“Please, no. Angel I want a different punishment. You can soap my mouth, whatever. I have some really gross, cheap hand soap!”

“No.” Astra bapped Sarita on the nose. “You upset me and made me worry, plus I’m sure a lot of other people in your life too. The fact that you’re protesting this much means it’s an excellent punishment.”

The reality of Astra’s admonishment sank into Sarita’s stomach like lead. It didn’t feel fair. The game was supposed to hide her real life problems, not use them as punishment fodder. I screwed up. I’m in trouble. I’m a bad girl.

Guilt and shame hit Sarita’s already fragile emotional state like a wrecking ball. She shot into a Little mindset, hard. Unable to face ageplay blending with the real world, Sarita could only focus on the unfairness of what her Angel was doing to her.

That unfairness swelled past frustration into anger. Sarita burst into tears, kicking her legs and thrashing in her first tantrum in over a decade. “It’s not fair! You’re mean! You’re really mean!”

“Uh oh. Somebody’s feeling super Little. Don’t worry Princess, your Angel will take care of you. This little punishment will be over before you know it. We’ll start tomorrow fresh and have lots of fun together.”

“We could have fun tonight too!” Saria sniffled. “Please, I’ll be a good girl. Please, please Angel, please.”

“It is way past your bedtime. It was past your bedtime when I got here. The only thing you’re going to get right now is a diaper and ready for bed. Let go and let me be in charge for a while Princess.”

Defeated and exhausted, Sarita flopped limp in surrender. She was pliable and obedient when Astra slid the changing blanket and a diaper under her. As Astra applied the lotion and powder, she even began to doze a little. Between her sudden fatigue and Little mindset, Sarita’s Angel had to help her to the bathroom.

Letting Astra brush Sarita’s teeth for her was the final capitulation. Sarita’s brain switched off. The only thing she dimly registered, was crawling into bed with her naked girlfriend. Astra’s lush, gorgeous nakedness reignited the nagging desire in Sarita’s warm butt and sex.

It took nearly an hour of frustrated squirming for Sarita to fall asleep. In the end, her Angel had to wrap her arms and legs around Sarita, burying the Little girl’s face in breasts. Drunk on boobie-smell and an emotional crash, Sarita spun down to unconsciousness.

-----

In the morning, Sarita awoke sprawled across her naked girlfriend. Astra was playing with her hair. After a couple of morning yawns from the diapered girl, Astra filled Sarita’s mouth with a pacifier. A budding spark of adult thought in Sarita’s brain was smothered before it could properly wake her up.

She didn’t need adult thoughts anyway. Feeling was better than thinking. That was especially true when Astra rolled Sarita on her back and stroked her breasts. Angel’s hands played expertly across Sarita’s body until she was squirming desperately, straining her body up to meet Astra’s hands.

The heel of Astra’s hand came down over Sarita’s bladder, gentle but insistent. Sarita submitted with only a brief hesitation. Her reward for wetting was a beautiful smile from her Angel, followed by her mouth on Sarita’s breasts.

Sarita moaned and pawed at her Angel. The nipple of her pacifier was replaced with Astra’s nipple, to both girls’ delight. Astra slipped her hand into Sarita’s sopping diaper and touched the Little girl’s slit, as delicately as a whisper.

They spent a long time in bed together, increasingly flushed and sweaty. Astra’s skillful fingers sent an electric spiral through Sarita, radiating out from between her legs. The Little girl’s body arched in bliss, followed closely by a guttural moan from Astra.

Their cuddles afterwards were the most uncomplicated happiness Sarita had felt with Astra. Waking up in ageplay submission to her Angel had put Sarita in a dreamy state. All she cared about was being happy and belonging to her Angel. Nothing else mattered, or even made it to her conscious mind.

“When we’re like this in bed together, I want you to wet as soon as you wake up.” Astra said softly, stroking Sarita’s cheek. “I know you’re not a bedwetter, but I love the idea of you needing me right when you wake up. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes Angel.” Sarita nodded vacuously.

“My beautiful, perfect Princess.” Astra kissed Sarita gently. “We have a whole day together. You don’t worry about anything. Your Angel will take care of it all, including Nero. You just be as Little a baby girl as you want to be.”

“Okay!” Sarita lay back and luxuriated in the freedom Astra promised.

• Like 6
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23