LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Audio narrator for ABDL stories

Hey. I hope I can post this here. 

I'm an audiobook narrator in my real life, so I'm looking to get into ABDL/erotica stories as a side gig. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to allow me to use their stories as samples to post over social media? If I use your story, you'll receive credit for the writing (unless you'd prefer to stay anonymous) and the mp3 file processed to ACX standards. Preferably minimal sexual material since it's for free distribution over YouTube and possibly a podcast service later. 

I have one sample up on YouTube now. 

I'm also interested in a ghostwriter if anyone has short stories they want to sell or want to donate for me to adapt and tweak. These can be sexual or have more extreme fetish topics. Let me know your price so I can work out my budget. 

Just thought I'd ask instead of picking stories at random in the forums ☺️ 

Thanks! 

13 hours ago, Notme said:

Hey. I hope I can post this here. 

I'm an audiobook narrator in my real life, so I'm looking to get into ABDL/erotica stories as a side gig. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to allow me to use their stories as samples to post over social media? If I use your story, you'll receive credit for the writing (unless you'd prefer to stay anonymous) and the mp3 file processed to ACX standards. Preferably minimal sexual material since it's for free distribution over YouTube and possibly a podcast service later. 

I have one sample up on YouTube now. 

I'm also interested in a ghostwriter if anyone has short stories they want to sell or want to donate for me to adapt and tweak. These can be sexual or have more extreme fetish topics. Let me know your price so I can work out my budget. 

Just thought I'd ask instead of picking stories at random in the forums ☺️ 

Thanks! 

If you wanted to do my Diamond Tours or Undercover Tour you'd be welcome to do so as long as I get a link to it. 

• Like 2

This could be fun. As long as I get credit and a link, I'm game. I have a few short stories and one-shots; Winter's Kiss, Daddy's Good Baby, and A Diapered Decision. Of Leopards and Their Spots is a longer story, and if you wanted to use that one you would also have to get permission from Personalias as well since we co-wrote that one together. Links can be found on my profile.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Considering the number of poorly done stolen stories on YouTube. If you have a pleasant voice, you should be successful.

Text to Speech still is bad..

@ValentinesStuff @Notme

I would agree. especially since youtube has been so ridiculously about what they will allow you to post and what they will not. They get to the point that if something sounds like it is computer generated, or it doesn't sound right, they'll just take it right off youtube. they may even give you a strike in the process, so you have to be extra careful when you're doing this on youtube. once you end up getting a strike it is very hard for somebody to tell you what what you did wrong other than to tell you that you generally violated something but they won't tell you what you violated, so you have to be extra careful.

The second thing is that most of these robotic text to speech situations either are way too fast, way too slow, or they just sound ridiculous. if I was reading a particular story, I'm not going to read it so slow that it just tracks from the story itself. when I'm listening to a story, I try to focus on the narrator's voice, and if I'm reading the story I concentrate on the story itself but trying to place myself within the story as as one of the characters. this is one of the things that I've learned over the years of reading many books whether it be non-fiction or fiction books, but more importantly for fiction books, as you can put yourself in the shoes of the person who is the main character.

If your voice sounds too robotic or too high or too low or too fast or too slow, then it can distract from the meaning of what the narrator is trying to tell you. you want to be able to do this in such a way that it doesn't it doesn't sound like a robotic voice, and if you can do that, youtube will not ban you as far as I can tell because they won't be able to tell whether you're using a text to speech device. They will frown very heavily on anything that is text to speech, with something that is being read at a weird speed, or if something is not being pronounced properly. It's like a dead giveaway to somebody who is reading a story if it is text to speech if something is pronounced incorrectly. It is one thing if you are for example from the United Kingdom and you might pronounce something different than if you then if you were from the United States, but what I'm trying to say is that differences in dialect probably wouldn't be a problem, but differences in voice speed and inflection could detect an issue, And youtube might not like text to speech, So it has to sound like a human being reading the text.

Good Luck!  I will have to check out that story!

Brian

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! Yes, everyone would be getting credit for any stories I use. I'll put who it was written by and link it wherever you'd like. My channel is still new, so I just don't have enough of my own original material yet. It's a work in progress. I'll reach out to you guys soon! 

On 1/1/2023 at 6:31 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Considering the number of poorly done stolen stories on YouTube. If you have a pleasant voice, you should be successful.

Text to Speech still is bad..

Lol! I do audiobooks and voice over for a living. No robots here I promise 

On 1/1/2023 at 12:29 PM, BabySofia said:

If you wanted to do my Diamond Tours or Undercover Tour you'd be welcome to do so as long as I get a link to it. 

Hey, if I use one (or both) of your stories, how would you like to be credited? You mentioned a link. Is there a specific social media account you want me to link to or another website you have the story posted? or just to the forum here?

On 1/1/2023 at 7:32 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

This could be fun. As long as I get credit and a link, I'm game. I have a few short stories and one-shots; Winter's Kiss, Daddy's Good Baby, and A Diapered Decision. Of Leopards and Their Spots is a longer story, and if you wanted to use that one you would also have to get permission from Personalias as well since we co-wrote that one together. Links can be found on my profile.

Perfect thank you! I'll let you know which I use and when they're posted! Might be a while since I've got a few other projects going! 

40 minutes ago, Notme said:

Hey, if I use one (or both) of your stories, how would you like to be credited? You mentioned a link. Is there a specific social media account you want me to link to or another website you have the story posted? or just to the forum here?

Messaged you just to make things easier. Looking forward to this! ?

• Like 1