LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would like to write a story

Hello ! 

I am new in this site and also new in forums in general (first time writing on one) and i would like to write a story about diapers wearing. I have never done it so i would love some tips and advices from confirmed writers :) 

Thanks a lot in advance, 

Recxo !

@Recxo

if you want to learn to write a story and or you want to write a story, this form is the perfect spot for you to be looking for information. We have lots of writers that like to write different stories and we have a lot of stories to choose from. what I would do is I would probably start by reading some of the stories within our collections. there are two collections one of them is on the daily diapers page under stories, the other is inside the form itself and you have to go to story and art form in order to get to those stories.

Whatever stories you write, you have to be careful what you write how you write it you. there are rules here about sexual contact in miners being prohibited in stories, and those listed Pinned in lock in the story form so people know that. If you have questions regarding any rules in the stories I bet you you could hit up @Elfy and he could explain any rules to you if you have any questions.

I would also say that you should not be afraid to try to Write a story. there are many people who write stories and they might be afraid of what may happen, but the best way to learn is to read stories, find a plot or set up that and give you ideas, and then write a story based on something that you see or construct a story with a different line Or premise. This form and this site have the best authors in my opinion, and they know how to write stories. the best thing I can tell you to do is to ask for advice and then just take a story and then figure out what you want to do and then try to write a story that matches what you are trying to do.

In college I got assigned a 10 page research paper once: what I did was to write everything everything that I could think of about the subject, using notes and everything else that I could find. once I wrote everything out and blurbed it out in a computer file, then I started saving it and then I would tweak it out and move things around and then edit it so that I had the good The good beginnings of a paper. then I would add more information and check my sources to make sure the information was accurate. writing a story is no different than this, the only difference is you're writing an work of fiction rather than writing a work that is nonfiction you. you have to have an idea and have to have a way to express it, so the best way to do that is to Watch these forms and get information from other authors as well. I haven't written any stories either, but I can tell you that the people that are here that write stories do the best Do the best stories that I can see. this is the best site on the Internet too, so you have the best teachers and the best resources available to help you write that story.  Good Luck!

Brian

There are a bunch of things you can learn about writing stories, but the biggest thing you can do is: read, and write!

Read a bunch of ABDL stories!  Figure out which ones you like best, and what is common between them?

Write a bunch of ABDL stories!  Practice writing.  The more you do it the better you get.

Edit your stories!  Go back and look at what you wrote, how can you improve it?

Work with other authors!  Storycraft is full of cool techniques.  ‘Workshopping’ ideas with other writers can be super fulfilling and fun.  Collaborating with another author is a surefire way to improve.  When you start working with others, I’ve found you have to be able to let go of your ideas and your words.  You have to be open to criticism, and learn how to take a punch and sometimes it’s not easy.

But the biggest thing is: read, write, and revise.

Good luck!  It’s an extremely rewarding journey.

A couple suggestions i would add to this... proofreading is an art, and incredibly necessary for your ideas to come across the way you want. In the absence of a professional editor, I've found Grammarly does a pretty good job overall of catching about 90% of the problems in my drafts. Even the free version should do you some good, but I highly recommend it to help you out.

My second one, don't just plan on a serial right off the bat for a work. Try and write your first work to completion before you post it, or at least get a lead time of four or five weeks ahead. You don't have to post it all at once, but writing it completely for the first time first means that you'll be able to go back and tweak plotlines and issues of the whole work before anyone else sees it. It also has the bonus advantage of not leaving another half-finished story out there. (And I have done it both ways, serial, and full, and definitely find I'm more timely when the work is completely finished first!)

• Like 1