LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have a question

adam4landry

Hey guys how is everyone, i order a special inflatable diaper online it from the usa for a little fun here the thing i just got this notice on the tracking site "Attempted Delivery - Item being held, addressee being notified" so i am a little confuse this is the first time i order from the U.S. what should i do has anyone else ever order from the usa to canada can anyone help me ????

@adam4landry

Are we talking ordering something from the US, when you live in the United Kingdom or Canada? are we talking about Where you have to order something from abroad and it takes longer period sometimes I've ordered some nintendo accessories For my Nintendo switch and it took almost three months for something to get here from China. it also may be that what happens is they get over here to the United States from overseas, and they hold it in quarantine for awhile before releasing it, and that is dependent on customs and how they deal with whatever they deal with. if for some reason they're holding it, hopefully the shipper will be able to give you further information as to why they're holding it or how long they expect to hold it before they release it. the only time I've ever heard of him holding it is because they might not be able to get it to you right away, but most times they shouldn't hold it for more than maybe a couple of weeks? not sure you will have to talk to the shipper on that or talk to customs it's a traged.

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry

Are we talking ordering something from the US, when you live in the United Kingdom or Canada? are we talking about Where you have to order something from abroad and it takes longer period sometimes I've ordered some nintendo accessories For my Nintendo switch and it took almost three months for something to get here from China. it also may be that what happens is they get over here to the United States from overseas, and they hold it in quarantine for awhile before releasing it, and that is dependent on customs and how they deal with whatever they deal with. if for some reason they're holding it, hopefully the shipper will be able to give you further information as to why they're holding it or how long they expect to hold it before they release it. the only time I've ever heard of him holding it is because they might not be able to get it to you right away, but most times they shouldn't hold it for more than maybe a couple of weeks? not sure you will have to talk to the shipper on that or talk to customs it's a traged.

Brian

I’m sorry Brian I did not explain it that well, okay I ordered something from the US last week (I am from New Brunswick Canada ?? by the way) anyway I receive a email message that my item I ordered is still in the post office so I went shopping in town for a bit and I check my mail box in town and I fond a post office ticket in it that said my item I ordered is at the post office plus it also said on the ticket that I need to pay $30 dollars for my item so some time tomorrow or Monday I will have to go to the post office to get my inflatable diaper I ordered and pay $30 dollars for customs ?.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, adam4landry said:

I’m sorry Brian I did not explain it that well, okay I ordered something from the US last week (I am from New Brunswick Canada ?? by the way) anyway I receive a email message that my item I ordered is still in the post office so I went shopping in town for a bit and I check my mail box in town and I fond a post office ticket in it that said my item I ordered is at the post office plus it also said on the ticket that I need to pay $30 dollars for my item so some time tomorrow or Monday

@adam4landry

Thank you adam for your clarification. I figured it was either you getting something from the United States to Canada, or you ordering something from the UK from the US and you would have to worry about paying duties and taxes period I believe what you would be paying the $30 for is called VAT: if I'm wrong then someone from Canada can also Let me know what the proper name This $30 payment is. as I surmised it probably is something about paying duties and fees for ending up going through customs. i'm not sure exactly how that works but all I know is the last time I ordered something it took three months to come from China and it and it went to somewhere in New York for about 2 weeks before it even was able to be shipped to myself in Vermont. correction, I think it went to New York City and then after being after being held at the facility for awhile, because that's what usually happens with things overseas, once it clears customs then they ship it through whatever shipping carrier they use for international shipments Period since I don't normally buy things overseas, i'm not very keen on this, but I have ordered something from the UK from the US, and I'll tell you whatever it was it was very quality made, but I wish that I could have something that something that worked as good as that did, 'cause after a while it just doesn't work effectively when you're talking about a 20 watt power supply needed to charge an ipad 128 or an ipad 64.

Again thank you for your clarification and I hope you are able to get your item and clear up whatever it is with customs. I think it's VAT tax but I'm not sure let me know so I know for sure so that if I have to order something from Canada, I know why I'm paying an extra $30. good luck!

Brian

4 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Sounds like it got held up in customs/postal regs. Eather they messed up the shipping, or there was a higher tarrif than expected for it.

Well whatever the case it doesn’t matter anymore i finally when to the post office and I got my new inflatable underwear ? I do want to post some pic of it to show it to you guys but I don’t think they will allow me to post the pics on the forum.

I can top that!  I ordered two identical book shelves from Walmart on the same order at the same time to be delivered to my house.  Store pick up was not an option but the shipping was free.  I've been getting updates they have been shipped, were out for delivery, all that.  Tuesday night when eating dinner I got a text my order was being canceled and my card credited.  WTF?  After it was out for delivery and all?  Checked my email the next morning and found they canceled one bookshelf but the other was still being delivered and I can reorder the one that they canceled!  Figure that one out!  I immediately reordered another one and have tracking and a delivery date.  Why?  Two were ordered, I got confirmation they were shipped, then one being canceled only for me to have to reorder it and get confirmation it's shipped!  Sounds to me like someone fucked up my original order and they should give me a $25 free gift card to make up for it.  You gotta love it when they hire the mentally handicap! 

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

You gotta love it when they hire the mentally handicap! 

I don't see how blaming a person for having a mental handicap would help anything.  The person may have just seen 2 identical items, considered it to be a duplicate and was trying to prevent you from being double charged.

23 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I don't see how blaming a person for having a mental handicap would help anything.  The person may have just seen 2 identical items, considered it to be a duplicate and was trying to prevent you from being double charged.

Then you contact the customer who placed the order and ask them, you DO NOT TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO JUST CANCEL IT WITHOUT VERIFYING WITH THE CUSTOMER!!  Mental handicap was not a good choice of words on my part and I apologize.  It was me being upset this close to Christmas with a big part of one of my gifts being canceled without explanation.  Still, if the mistake is on the customer by ordering two of the same item, it is not for Walmart to question.  It would be on the customer, all his mistake to deal with if he got more than he wanted.  Better to get two if a mistake was made rather than cancel one item and short the customer's order.  And NO EXPLANATION WHY THE ITEM WAS BEING CANCELED AND A REFUND ISSUED.  I did get one of them today delivered on my porch while I was at work and the box was torn open exposing the contents to the snow.  I have no idea if I will get the other one at all, let alone in time for Christmas.  I don't know if I will get a refund or be charged for 3 items. 

The kicker is, when I got my email today that one had been delivered, they wanted my feedback.  I took a lot of time writing my feedback on the issue and problems, submitted it and immediately got the message "We are having technical difficulties.  Please try again".  That adds insult to injury!  Makes you think they really are serious about your feedback but have the system set so it won't accept it when you try to submit it!  Try contacting their customer service too!  All you get is an automated chat screen.  If that works as well as their feedback system, you are screwed all the way around.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 2:53 PM, adam4landry said:

Well whatever the case it doesn’t matter anymore i finally when to the post office and I got my new inflatable underwear ? I do want to post some pic of it to show it to you guys but I don’t think they will allow me to post the pics on the forum.

@adam4landry send @DailyDi a private message and ask him.  If it is ok to post the image here.  Won’t know till you ask.