-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Do u ever wonder why the majority of those that are AB/DL are men. It

makes you wonder when a man and a transgender is in diapers, their

has to be a huge level of explaining the reason why their in diapers

as oppose to women where their is little to no explaining needed at

all. I'm just wondering because when you see a guy or a transgender

in a diaper, they need to explain and justify their reason. With

women, they don't need to explain the reason at all.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRsNnormjfZKfFu15EQIVFQCgqrYT9UI1jbrdh2m7kNh4nPqS/5gAnRyA

+OvtOmZan4N/Vfe11MqFLmsE

=79cp

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Interesting observation.

For myself, I don't try to explain things to anyone other than the people on this site. After all, who else could begin to understand?

I don't know really. Sometimes it feels like I need to talk to someone. I'm not into the AB scene so the best I can do is post on this site and hope someone responds.

good question....

Do u ever wonder why the majority of those that are AB/DL are men. It

makes you wonder when a man and a transgender is in diapers, their

has to be a huge level of explaining the reason why their in diapers

as oppose to women where their is little to no explaining needed at

all. I'm just wondering because when you see a guy or a transgender

in a diaper, they need to explain and justify their reason. With

women, they don't need to explain the reason at all.

--

im not sure why but it maybe because women can hide it better? Its a male dominated world so men may think it kinda fun and kinky if a woman is in diapers like seeing two women have sex together perhaps. (Im not saying two women having sex is kinky, just a common straight male fantasy).

I dont explain too much. Most people are too shy to ask me why i am in a diaper. Most times its not real clear i am in one, though Daddy (i am an ab) likes it when others see i am in a diaper so he often makes it a lil thick and puts short shirts on me so when i bend over or reach for something it rides up exposing the diaper and or plastic pants.

Guest Diaperdragon

Also, do u ever wonder from an observation stand point, where if a

guy in general has a fetish he's assumed to be gay until proven

otherwise. Where as women that have a fetish aren't assumed to be

gay. Dose it ever make you wonder and think that in general women can

get away with things that men can only dream and wish they can.

iQA/AwUBRsOWkbmjfZKfFu15EQI+TwCgsyzSuLJ1Nncv6nmqa/hJ0rqczE0An06g

Db96CBk6RDKEMit4IDKdxbNG

=Ahej

Translation for those of you that don't speak Bullshit: "I think men and TG's are disgusting. I think women are the best. Don't you agree with me? Let me pose my bigoted opinions in the form of a question which barely veils my disgust and gloating. I am foolish enough to believe that the men (ew, gross, men!) on this site are stupid enough to see it as a unbiased question."

The hilarity comes from the fact that Dragon isn't even really a woman, yet -loves- to speak for genetic woman about how they feel and how superior they are. I don't know about the real genetic women out there, but I'd be pretty ashamed if someone with a Y chromosome was speaking for my gender, let alone doing so with shameful, narrow minded opinions that make my entire gender look cruel, heartless, and self-centered.

That's just me though. Luckily, s/he's your problem, not ours.

Wait, what?!

I don't explain shit to anybody. ...and how is a T-girl any different from a g-girl in this particular situation?

Ok, this post did nothing but confuse me.

The hilarity comes from the fact that Dragon isn't even really a woman, yet -loves- to speak for genetic woman about how they feel and how superior they are. I don't know about the real genetic women out there, but I'd be pretty ashamed if someone with a Y chromosome was speaking for my gender, let alone doing so with shameful, narrow minded opinions that make my entire gender look cruel, heartless, and self-centered.

Something about this statement bothers me greatly.

Chromosomes don't set one's gender! They only effect sex. Women are a gender, not a sex.

I personally know about a dozen or so other T-girls, and they're all the same as G-girls in their way of thinking (and many of them, in their appearance too!).

He, he, you express your views so eloquently Diaperdragon, what a beautiful way of putting your openminded, tolerant point across!! Always the humble one, aren`t you? If you weren`t the obvious man-hating, trans-gender loathing "woman" that you are, you would clearly see that a phrase like "With women, they don`t need to explain the reason at all" is ignorant. Women in general have greater leeway when it comes down to choice of clothing, it is generally accepted that women can wear trousers, but it is frowned upon when a man chooses to wear a dress. A woman can have a few teddybears here and there, but in general it is not accepted for a man to have them. But in the case of nappies? To say that women don`t need to explain this at all, is quite a brazen statement, don`t you think? Nappies are still regarded by society at large, as being fundamentally connected with childhood, the mentally challenged, incontinence, and as such, your general bigot won`t stop hazzling you, just because you are a girl. Nappies do no more fit in with societys picture of the stereotypical girl, than they do with societys picture of the stereotypical boy( And as such, both genders sadly will have their heads on societys moronic chopping-block.) That being said, when will you stop this monotonous tirade against transgenders and men? My guess is never, obviously self-denial has magically swept away the appendage you were born with. I`ll end this with a quote from a character in Stephen Kings "Storm of the Century": "Hell Is Repetition". Ain`t that the truth, Diaperdragon?

Something about this statement bothers me greatly.

Chromosomes don't set one's gender! They only effect sex. Women are a gender, not a sex.

I personally know about a dozen or so other T-girls, and they're all the same as G-girls in their way of thinking (and many of them, in their appearance too!).

Honestly, Diapered_Witch, I agree with you. Dragon, on the other hand, does not. She feels DNA has the final say about gender AND sex, but she's XXY, so I feel if she wants to play that way, she can deal with the consequences of her rules. As far as I'm concerned, gender and sex are seperate. Please don't take my statements meant to jab at Dragon's narrow-minded view as an attack on TGs (not saying you did, really...just clarifying that we're on the same team here :) )

Guest Diaperdragon

Like me, i call it how i see it. The way i see it and i am gona be

blunt here sissy is sub category of being a transgender. Transgenders

are really their original gender despite their . Transgender is no

where near being intersex and transgender is no where near the same

level as intersex. DNA is DNA. DNA don't lie no matter how you say

otherwise. You can say all you want about either gender, but the fact

remains, DNA will say what gender you really are no matter what you

say. Why do u think we have DNA testing for. I ain't narrow minded,

it's those who don't like peoples opinions or views that are narrow

minded. If you don't like my views or opinions don't bother answering

it. I know toddler sissy want's to take pot shots at me and i know

he's still too young and hegrow some balls and a decent brain. For

me, being intersex. I will always regard a transgender by their

original birth gender regardless what they say. You will never get me

to change my mind on transgender because frankly society and I still

regard transgender as mental illness defined by the APA.

Now back to the original post. yes women do get away with things that

men would love to try and do. Their are things that men would love to

try and do that women normally do. Yes women can be able to hide

things more easily. I see it as this, women can get away with things

that men would like to do.

iQA/AwUBRsPZF7mjfZKfFu15EQIQYgCgwXuRLn4bKsKEZzrxk3/rF+/znKwAn1oS

UHjM2rbhp7dzZ95i/96dRpaw

=8UMk

DNA don't lie, as you say Dragon.

Genetic Woman: XX Chromosome

Genetic Male: XY Chromosome

You: Neither of the above.

Don't believe me? Pick up a biology textbook.

According to your straight-jacket opinion, you're NOT A GENETIC WOMAN. Cry about it all you like, insult TGs and say whatever you please, you said genetics and DNA are what matter. Guess what honey? Your DNA says you're NOT a woman, and you can have ALL the therapy, doctor visits, surgery, or whatever the hell else you've had in your life and you are NEVER EVER EVER going to be one, just like a TG isn't. Deal with it. The people on this board are perfectly willing to embrace you, just like the rest of us, with open arms. But no, you can't have that, you're a misandrist bigot who hates men and hates TGs, and you -refuse- to show them any level of tolerance. The outrageous part is if any genetic girl held the same view you hold, she'd call you a disgusting freak to your face! Can't you see that, or are you so truly blinded with ignorant hatred you can't tell you're shooting yourself in the foot with your tired, poorly-spelled argument?

You know what, I have grown a pair of balls, and a real penis to match 'em. I'm here telling you to your face what I think of you and your hypocritical nonsense. I'm not the one starting topics as thinly-veiled attacks on a group of people and tee-heeing over it. I'm not the one who is too cowardly, or perhaps too stupid to realize that my arguments make no logical sense when applied to myself. Better than suggesting I get a brain (nice insult, coming from someone who couldn't meet 3rd grade standards for spelling and punctuation, good going sweetheart!), why don't you point that browser of yours away from our community, because I think I speak for all of us when I say someone who is openly insulting and cruel to others here is not welcome. We're tired of your hate, Dragon. Hit the road, and don't let the virtual door hit your transgendered wanna-be G-girl ass on the way out.

Well Diaperdragon you certainly have some things to say about DNA, my question is an XX Male a man or a woman? The genetics say female, and the physiology says male. XX Male syndrome

You might just want to read this article too. Chromosomes and gender

So the Intersex Society of North America doesn't agree with you.

DNA is DNA. DNA don't lie no matter how you say

otherwise. You can say all you want about either gender, but the fact

remains, DNA will say what gender you really are no matter what you

say.

Apparently DNA does lie.

Guest Diaperdragon

No I do not agree with the ISNA's position because if you want to

know what the ISNA is doing. They are trying to push intersex label

out and call it DSD (disorder of the sex development) Which i am

animatedly against. What the ISNA is pushing is the idea that DSD

encompasses the transgender as well as intersex. Though 99% of

intersex people do not see it that way. They see it as marginalizing

Intersex to the point where you can't tell anymore what's transgender

and what's intersex. You have Pro DSD people like the ISNA who want

to force intersex with the transgender and create a larger confusion

within the intersex community. Their are intersex people like me who

do not want the transgender to be included in either the DSD or

intersex label because with DNA being the way to tell gender of a

person. What ISNA is trying to push, is that DSD includes transgender

in the spectrum of intersex. Despite the fact that intersex is DNA

based and transgender is mental health based. Their are groups like

the OII (Organisation Intersex International) who are against the idea

of calling intersex DSD because calling DSD will include the

transgender in the intersex and create confusion as to what's truly

intersex and what transgender. If you look at it like this, Intersex

people like myself do not want to have any associations with the

transgender community or any part of the transgender community at

all. What i see as intersex, that the militant/radical wing of the

transgender community who are trying to force intersex under their

community with the help of the ISNA, M. Baily and pro DSD groups,

which i am against and i do not want to see.

iQA/AwUBRsRTvrmjfZKfFu15EQKeiQCg+t4FONfGg0/YIugg6rZ36H74l90AoKdy

ETq8nSQUtGqfzaPfu/UDk0+B

=fKJ5

DD,

I've looked into what you are saying and it makes sense. If someone is born with the genetic traits of both male and female then it would be wrong to classify that person as either.

I also agree that forcing surgery or some form of "therapy" on someone is not the correct thing to do.

At first I didn't know what to make of things from your post. It said you were a girl but the photo seemed to show a male. But photos and profiles are meaningless on the Internet and I was comfortable with the thought that you just wanted to remain anonymous or choose to be vauge.

But if you were born with the genetic traits of both then it makes sense. And the hostility directed to you is misplaced. I can see your posistion.

But if you were born with the genetic traits of both then it makes sense. And the hostility directed to you is misplaced. I can see your posistion.

:oHostility directed to "her"?

fairfaxdl, you better check "her" previous post and history for bashing others for theirs beliefs

That being said, when will you stop this monotonous tirade against transgenders and men?

When will you all stop putting fuel on the fire....don't you see thats what they want? to argue with you? One can't argue if no one agrues back.... just let it go and move on already.....

Guest Diaperdragon

DD,

I've looked into what you are saying and it makes sense. If someone

is born with the genetic traits of both male and female then it would

be wrong to classify that person as either.

I also agree that forcing surgery or some form of "therapy" on

someone is not the correct thing to do.

At first I didn't know what to make of things from your post. It said

you were a girl but the photo seemed to show a male. But photos and

profiles are meaningless on the Internet and I was comfortable with

the thought that you just wanted to remain anonymous or choose to be

vauge.

But if you were born with the genetic traits of both then it makes

sense. And the hostility directed to you is misplaced. I can see

your posistion.

That's because it pointless to argue with those who can't grasp the

concepts at all or choose to ignore all the facts. See like me i

consider sissy's to be on the same level as transgender and

transgender girls are not real girls at all . Their still a man

without a penis and a man who dresses like a girl and have male DNA

regardless of surgery or what they say. See, physical gender don't

mean a thing anymore because what the transgender is doing and that

the only true way to tell gender is by doing DNA testing. DNA is fast

becoming a way to determine gender of a person more than what's

between the legs.

iQA/AwUBRsTKErmjfZKfFu15EQIgJQCghugCP9Ff7SPTjhLRCdWmqra1vB4An066

RRw1CABhmhK6b29pb7sz8rHU

=k1q+

Perhaps we should all agree to just not feed the troll. Eventually they get so hungry for flame-broiled posts that they must go elsewhere to satisfy their cravings. It's difficult to do but responding to these posts only makes all of us angry and doesn't appear to change the hate-filled thought patterns of others.

I suggest we let this thread die.

Perhaps we should all agree to just not feed the troll. Eventually they get so hungry for flame-broiled posts that they must go elsewhere to satisfy their cravings. It's difficult to do but responding to these posts only makes all of us angry and doesn't appear to change the hate-filled thought patterns of others.

applauseed2.gif

D :thumbsup: lly

At this time I choose to not post.. just to say Pip! yes! :rolleyes: