LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make my day

DailyDi

An Irishman was drinking at the local pub.  He'd had his night out, paid and left.  The road to his home was long and winding, so he decided to go straight through the woods.  Alas he lost his way.  Stumbling drunk, he spotted a lil man clad in green, a leprechaun!  He sprang upon the small man.

"Alright, alright.  You've caught me true and sure.  I'll give ya three wishes for my release."

"Well for my first wish, I suppose I want a bottle of whiskey that never is empty."

"Well here ya have it then", and there was bottle in his hand.  He drank from it, and before his eyes it refilled.  Three times he tested it.

"What is your second wish?"

"Well, I'd like to know the way home."

"I can show you the way."  He follows the leprechaun for only a few minutes when they arrive at his home, "Now for your third wish, hurry now. I haven't much time"

He takes another pull from the bottle, and watches it refill.  "Well I guess I'll have another one of these."

• Haha 4

The cat one reminds me of this one cat we used to have. It loved to come up onto the kitchen counter and sit in the sink while my wife was fixing dinner. One evening she decided that enough was enough and hosed the cat down with the spray nozzle. The cat glared at her for a moment, then jumped onto the floor, walked one foot onto the dining room carpet, and peed. Of course the dinner prep was postponed while my wife cleaned up the rug, and when she finished she saw that the cat was...yes...in the sink.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, vvp39 said:

The cat one reminds me of this one cat we used to have. It loved to come up onto the kitchen counter and sit in the sink while my wife was fixing dinner. One evening she decided that enough was enough and hosed the cat down with the spray nozzle. The cat glared at her for a moment, then jumped onto the floor, walked one foot onto the dining room carpet, and peed. Of course the dinner prep was postponed while my wife cleaned up the rug, and when she finished she saw that the cat was...yes...in the sink.

reminds me of a cat we had named "demon", we kept her in the basement, and our laundry room with water heater was there, it had a bad t and p valve so it leaked all the time, into a 5 gallon bucket, and she use use to get up and drink out of it, for some reason she hated to let me get pics of her, one day i looked at her and told her "one day im GONNA get a picture of you on that!", it wasnt long before she got up on it, all 4 paws on the rim, i told her to wait right there while i got my phone, all i got was a pic of her getting off it, she did it again with the laundry sink, she was teasing me! one time she got even with me for not petting her for a while, she hated that i went without petting her(personal issues, not going into detail), and my now late former stepfather(before the divorce) tossed my shoes in the basement, the cat pissed in my shoe, and when i put my foot in it i became aware of it, and she just looked at me like she was saying "yeah, i did that, wut yu gonna do bout it?", she is lucky, i didnt smack her, i wanted to.