LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing without Pushing...

Every morning after I get out of bed,

I make my Coffee.

Sometimes before my Coffee is even finished brewing, I mess in my Diaper.

...But I don't have to push it out anymore.

I just feel a slight pressure, and shortly after that my Diaper starts to fill up with poop.

I sip my Coffee, and a few minutes later I feel some more pressure,

Followed by another BM.

What's strange, is that I hardly ever mess while sleeping,

It's only after I get out of bed that I trigger the urge to mess.

When I'm getting close to finishing my coffee,

I'll give it a good Push to "finish pooping" my Diaper.

Then I jump in the shower and shortly after that I put on my Daytime Diaper.

Has anyone else gone through a phase similar to this?

I'm guessing this happens after relentless 24/7 wearing and nearly 99% potty avoidance...

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, CodHero24 said:

Every morning after I get out of bed,

I make my Coffee.

Sometimes before my Coffee is even finished brewing, I mess in my Diaper.

...But I don't have to push it out anymore.

I just feel a slight pressure, and shortly after that my Diaper starts to fill up with poop.

I sip my Coffee, and a few minutes later I feel some more pressure,

Followed by another BM.

What's strange, is that I hardly ever mess while sleeping,

It's only after I get out of bed that I trigger the urge to mess.

When I'm getting close to finishing my coffee,

I'll give it a good Push to "finish pooping" my Diaper.

Then I jump in the shower and shortly after that I put on my Daytime Diaper.

Has anyone else gone through a phase similar to this?

I'm guessing this happens after relentless 24/7 wearing and nearly 99% potty avoidance...

Oh yeah, sometimes I'll have to go poopie, and it will just come out with zero effort at the slightest urge. I LOVE those kind of poo-poos because it means that deep down, I TRULY am a BABY on the inside and I can't hold my poop. Just like a regular baby can't.????♥️?????????♥️????

Just now, AppleCinnamon said:

That sounds fantastic! I'm just starting out and I wish my movements were that effortless! ?

You'll get there eventually buddy, I just KNOW it!???♥️??????

• Like 1

As usual, my morning diaper (a Tena Active Slip Ultima plastic back diaper) is wet and messy. It is just so comforting to wet during the night and wake up wet and warm in my diaper. While in the kitchen pouring coffee, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. For me just relaxing without pushing is the best way to mess my diaper. Of course there are times that I have to help and push my potty in my diaper. Now I am sitting here with a wet diaper, a warm and squishy poopy in my diaper, and a hot cup of coffee. Just a great morning. I plan to get my morning exercise before I change and before my wife wakes up. By that time I will be past due for a change into a clean diaper for the day.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

After being diaper dependent for awhile,  my poopies just happens without trying or pushing.  Helps if you stays hydrated good. Eats your veggies and fruits and whole grains daily.   My poopies are soft, unless i has an upset tummy then its very mushy.  And sometimes if i forget to drinks plenty of water i sometimes gets constipated and den needs a stool softener.  

• 6 months later...

I mess my diapers nearly every morning, shortly after I get out of bed in my wet diaper. Messing my diapers without the need for pushing and just relaxing is the best for me. Messing by just relaxing is so naughty and natural. The solitude of the early morning with the catharsis of relaxing and messing my diaper; the initial feeling of release of pressure, the stimulation of the vagus nerve and anal mucosa, the warm poopie settling in my diaper, the squish when I sit down at my computer, the naughtiness,, and the simple exquisite pleasure is just sooo very enjoyable. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all, unless I have a real diaper blow out, I can get clean and fresh in a matter of minutes with adult wipes, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth, and rinse with just a wet wash cloth, This morning I am enjoying a wet and messy Abena M4 cloth back diaper covered with an aesthetically pleasing lion print BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pant which also prevents my diaper from sagging. This morning I won't change right away, perhaps another two hours. I plant to get my morning exercise in my messy diaper. If I had two wishes, it would be to mess whenever and wherever I would like to, but courtesy, and my diaper code of ethics prohibit exposing the general public to my messy diaper, not even my wife. My second wish would be to have my wife lovingly and gently change me. My wife knows all about my diapers, and just passively accepts that this is something I enjoy, but she does not participate. So, I am fortunate that my wife passively accepts my diapers, and now I will enjoy the warm squish in my diaper while I exercise.

Absolutely. Although Castor Oil sometimes becomes a big liquid - and is unpredictable in times of when the effect kicks in. But depite all these challenges I just took a spoon of it and am waiting for the result ;)

For me, the best way for me to mess my diaper is to don't go number two or at least two days and eat a lot of fiber, then when I have my own diaper time I would use instant coffee instead of traditional coffee. Because traditional coffee does really phase me at all cuz I drink so much, but the instant coffee powder if you overdo it and make a very concentrated and make it go with the bathroom very very quickly and really help emptying you out into your waiting wet diaper. 

On 7/1/2023 at 5:06 AM, Moochie said:

My wife knows all about my diapers, and just passively accepts that this is something I enjoy, but she does not participate. So, I am fortunate that my wife passively accepts my diapers

I'm very proud of you Moochie! Some of us don't have a wife that is passively acceptance of your ABDL side. Some of us have wives that are aggressively against it.

14 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

For me, the best way for me to mess my diaper is to don't go number two or at least two days and eat a lot of fiber, then when I have my own diaper time I would use instant coffee instead of traditional coffee. Because traditional coffee does really phase me at all cuz I drink so much, but the instant coffee powder if you overdo it and make a very concentrated and make it go with the bathroom very very quickly and really help emptying you out into your waiting wet diaper. 

I'm very proud of you Moochie! Some of us don't have a wife that is passively acceptance of your ABDL side. Some of us have wives that are aggressively against it.

I agree, I am fortunate. I read about other people at both extremes of acceptance: Divorce because of Diapers vs total acceptance and participation. I am content with passive acceptance that diapers are just one component of who I am and do not define my humanity. Right now my morning diaper is wet and messy but I will change before my wife gets out of bed. I plan to be in diapers for most of the 4th of July Holiday and I bet my wife will not even notice the diapers under my pants.

As for me, It helps to do some stretching down there every once in a while to keep thing a little more open.

I just don't go to extremes so I won't get what they call a "Pink Sock" coming out my butt.😱

I woke up wet as usual after wetting volitionally during the night. After being up for only 10 minutes, I just relaxed and messed my Tena ProSkin diaper while in the kitchen. There was change in my posture as I loaded my wet diaper and now sitting here quite normally with a delightful warm squishy poopie diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Two weeks ago i decided to try castor oil. I bought a 100 ml bottle of refined castor oil suitable for consumption (i think it is also available for external use only). As a reference my weight is 95kg. As i had to go away on a business trip, i stayed in a hotel and tought that would be the ideal moment to do the test ;-). 

At 19:45 I took 20 ml which was not difficult to drink, it just tasted like oil, not too bad. Some people might have difficulties swallowing it, but than you best mix it with some juice , i think mango juice would be great to mask the taste. I also made sure to drink some water after it, because castor oil will dehydrate ...

I've read that normally it takes 2 to 6 hours before it starts to work, so still time to get a bite.  I diapered up with a white LittleForBig ABDry diaper as this is one of my favorites, just in case, you never know. I had put some wide trousers on and a long t-shirt to mask a bit that i was wearing,  and at 20:00 i went out for dinner with a collegue in the hotel restautant (allways time enough to run to my room, in case i needed ;-). Had a few beers to hydrate a bit more, and had a starter around 20:30. The main dish came around 21:00 and allready than i felt a little rumble in my gut. During the next 30 minutes , the rumbling increased more and more. After i had finished my last beer around 21:30 i went back to my room. I undressed  and put on some extra plastic pants over my diaper, just to protect in case of an overflow 😉

I started watching some TV.  Not long after i lay down in bed i felt the need to go, but could still hold it for about 15 to 30 minutes. I did not have any stomach ache or cramps, just an urge like you have to go really badly. Slowly I started to lose controle. First a a few time just a bit of mildly liquid mess. After another 5 to 10 minutes, i could not hold it any longer and messed my diaper completely with a half liquid mess. After this , a few smaller outbursts followed till i was completely empty, and i could enjoy my full diaper.  Since I did not have any stomach ache or cramps, this experience was much better than f.i. a laxative like dulcolax. The rest of the night and the day after i did not have any other side effect, but of course, this could be different from person to person. Maybe the amount of castor oil used, and what you eat or drink  before and after has some influence on the side effect. Time will tell when i'll do it again... Note that i made sure to drink enough water for the rest of the evening.

I messed my wet morning Abena M4 diaper in the kitchen by just relaxing without any pushing or change in my posture. If my wife would have been up she would have never known that I was messing my diaper.  Now sitting here with a warm squishy diaper and a cup of hot coffee. All I can say is Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Oh, I messed totally without pushing about 1-1/2 hours ago.  It's not the first time as it has happened many times.  I got home from work with the stomach rumbling and I knew I didn't have much time left before it came out all on it's own (as has happened in the past).  Fortunately I was able to get myself in the bathroom, drop my pants and sit on the toilet before it came rushing out.  It was just a matter of seconds after I had plopped down on the toilet seat that it came out unassisted into the porcelain throne.  Now, as for going without the need to push when I'm wearing a diaper, that is usually the opposite!

• Like 1

First, I have been doing some really good fiber loading. Psyllium husk (like Metamucil) is the trick. Healthy food with regular fiber. For at least 1 or 2 days. Second, I'm already wearing a diaper (Abena with the plastic cover punctured with a pinwheel and then a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants). They are always wet though not soaking. Just damp. Third, you have to wait for the urgency to grow to the point you can't stop. Then you're ready. I like to get in a comfortable recliner, lean back and get my knees bent while my feet are flat on the recliner. By then the urgency has become extremely strong. By then I know it's coming. And of course, there's no need to push. I can feel a gigantic turd slowly slide out from my ass. There is no straining at all. It's all natural. Within 20 seconds, there's a massive surge as the poop softens. The poop spreads up around my scrotum and I can feel my balls tingle. Of course it's difficult to not move my diaper until I have a poogasm. That's the way to NOT PUSH.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are trying to achieve bowel control loss, the best thing to to is to not push at all. Also dont hold it in at all. First signs of movement down there just relax and stay open and it will come. I will.say once you get to thatcpoint there is no goong back though 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Ginger said:

If you are trying to achieve bowel control loss, the best thing to to is to not push at all. Also dont hold it in at all. First signs of movement down there just relax and stay open and it will come. I will.say once you get to thatcpoint there is no goong back though 

@Ginger

excellent advice! Other things that you have to realize when you want to lose bowel or bladder control is that the most important thing is you have to be able to allow yourself to lose control! When you are having the feelings in your bladder or bowels, the idea is to let it happen, don't try to hold it back, because all that's gonna do is reinforce your strength in your bladder or bowel Muscles. If you stay open, you are also doing what a baby would do, because a baby doesn't have any control, and will release anything being held at the moment that he or she knows that she has to release.

I will also agree that once you cross the threshold, and you have conditioned yourself to release on demand, or releasing when your body feels the need to release, you have probably crossed the threshold and you will not be able to go back to full continence.   This does not mean That you can't retrain yourself, but that it will be a tad bit harder to regain what you end up losing, and each time you try, you will probably end up having to start all over again if you want to be able to regain your potty training.

😁😁

Brian

This morning after I got out of bed in my wet Magnifico diaper, I went downstairs and while in the kitchen getting coffee, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. The emotional and physical cathartic sensations were intense and sooo pleasurable: a dialectic of innocence and naughtiness, adult vs child, responsible vs irresponsible, wet, warm, squishy, slippery. All in all, I can simply say Happy Sunday morning. I won't change for several hours and actually plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion!!

• Like 1