LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you become double incontinent and wear nappies 24/7.

And involuntary wet and mess yourself would you be seen as more mentally incompetent and disabled than say people who have full control? I really like the idea of being disabled and looking more mentally Incompetent. I'm already diagnosed with an intellectual disability and live in a group home so anything that enhances that is really appealing to me. I wear 24/7 and wet at the slightest urge and have been doing off and on for over 20 years (binge and purge) and have some level of incontinence and its known with my support staff that I wear nappies 24/7. I'm discreet about it as its only for wetting and I manage changing and hygiene independently. Only input I have off staff if I've leaked or something is sticking out.

I'm going to push for fecal incontinence now, this is wear it gets more complicated as you can't really hide messing and I'm pretty much around people all the time. I have already put the ball into motion as when with staff when out shopping or meal or something I pretend I have stop what I'm doing and rush to the toilet, obviously they know its for a BM as they already know I'm in nappies 24/7 for urinary incontinence so they think I'm desperate for a BM. I'm going to start messing myself when ever the urge strikes without clench relax same as when I wet myself without clenching. I'm not going to mention anything after the BM and just go to the nearest toilet for clean up like nothing happened. Obviously they will know I've had a accident and if they mention anything I'll just say it was IBS. (They already know I have this) They will have some concerns and want me to visit the GP but I will put this off as long as possible until fecal incontinence is more developed.

I'm already developing pelvic floor problems as I have leakage after a BM and can't wipe clean properly, Post void dribble which means I'm dribbling for2/3 minutes after having a BM on the toilet, I notice I'm dribbling after a large gush in my nappies. I wet at the slightest urge without clench relax, also I have erection problems like I can't get a full erection and Ejaculation isn't strong, more like a dribble. I also have a small bladder tone and urge to pee most off the time. My appointee (like a conservatorship like Britney Spears had) who manages my finances because I lack capacity already purchase my nappies for me so not a problem there.

I really think its time to go full on incontinence. Does this sound like a good idea, I'm already becoming more incontinent, does it sound like I'm developing pelvic floor problems with what I mentioned above? 

• Like 1

@Goerge

If you are already incontinent one way and you're in diapers 24/7 because you are urinarily incontinent, I don't think that you would be seen as more or less mentally incompetent or mentally or mentally deficient. There are people who are disabled my friend, that are incontinent both ways. your situation is unique in that everyone that is around you knows that you're in Nappy's 24/7 and that you are urinarily incontinent. If you decide that you want to go for fecal incontinence that, then you have to take one or two things into consideration.

ONE:  You're already Incontinent of urine, and in that capacity you're able to deal with the changes and the up by yourself. The only input that you said that you get from someone is if you are leaking, or your nappy is showing, and they tell you that, basically so that you are aware of it so you can fix it so that it is not showing. If you are independent doing the changes yourself, and cleaning up the mess yourself, I would keep remembering that you are in control when you can change, because you can change your nappy and take care of it when necessary.

TWO:  You already have your nappies, and you won't lose those:  your mental competence probably won't diminish because you decide that you are going to go 24/7 both ways. however, you give up so much so much when you are Incontinent both ways, and for some reason they think you are mentally deficient, unable to make decisions for yourself, or unable to change your own nappies. therefore you would be at the mercy of whoever would be changing your nappies, to determine when you change, and they would be cleaning up the mess. if you go 24/7, and they determine that you are mentally deficient, and unable to do those changes yourself, you may not have as much freedom as you once did. It is one thing to be incontinent One Direction it is totally another to be incontinent both directions. If you're able to change your nappies because you are incontinent of urine, and you're able to change your nappies and deal with it if you are incontinent of fecal matter, that's good, it's also good when you're able to deal with it. the idea is that in my mind, you want to make it as easy for your support staff to help you as possible, without burdening them unnecessarily. if you are able to change your own nappies, I would consider that you may have to continue to do that. You also may have the In That you need because you are already incontinent anyway. I would be careful here because then some Something may happen that you don't want to have happen. Many of us are aware of the situation that you told us in the past, so what I would suggest is that you do for yourself as much as you can.

The decision is yours my friend, but by making this decision you may end up unintended consequences, as you are well aware. they may end up determined that you are having trouble with fecal incontinence, and as such they may need to help you with this if you continue to have issues, but if you're going 24/7 anyway, being fecally incontinent would be the final step: this way you would be incontinent both ways. you have your nappies, so you're just adding another piece of the puzzle to complete it. in my mind, if you are both urine and feces come the only thing that I would say is they may want to make sure that you are able to handle changing yourself if you have an accident spending the aspects or you use the diaper as intended. To prove to them that you're still able to perform those activities, then the only thing that they would probably do is tell you that you may need to change because you smell. If you can prove to them that you are able to change yourself, and deal with it, that is One aspect. if for some reason you are having issues with fecal incontinence, and you are unable to deal with it, they may have to take that over, and then you would be Doing it the way they want it done when they decide to change you instead of you deciding when to change yourself.

If you already have it on your medical records that you're incontinent, or your records indicate that you are using Nappies anyway, then you're halfway there. you just have to be careful that you're not inconveniencing the care staff, or putting them in a position Where they have to take something away from you that you were able to do yourself. my parents always taught me that I do for myself or I should do for myself as much as I can, then if I need help then I can ask. if you decide to give up Fecal control, then you have to be able to think ahead of time what is the actual consequence of this decision? If they decide that they need to help you change every time you use your diapers call is that something that you're willing to do, is that something that you're willing to give up?

technically if you're already Incontinent, what your proposing is just to complete the puzzle: The only thing you have to worry about is what you would be giving up and what rules would change in the way you're set up now if you make that decision. I would probably tell your team if you're having issues or Maybe broach the subject and ask them what would happen if for some reason you had problems with fecal incontinence: based on Your staff people's reply comment then you could make the appropriate Decisions on whether you want to proceed, or how far you're willing to go. you don't wanna put yourself in a position where you give up more and more control, so they have all the control and you don't have a say.

I wish you good luck sir! the most important thing is in my mind that you want to be as independent as possible, and sometimes when you're dealing with incontinence you lose a little bit of your independence because you may not be able to deal with it depending on what you're dealing with period I have friends that can't even go to the bathroom by themselves, so they may wear nappies like you are now, but they may not be able to change them, so they rely on somebody else to do it. that is what you are going to progress to: are you ready to that change? if not then you may not want to do it until you Until you are fully aware of what you are giving up.

Brian

9 hours ago, Goerge said:

And involuntary wet and mess yourself would you be seen as more mentally incompetent and disabled than say people who have full control? I really like the idea of being disabled and looking more mentally Incompetent. I'm already diagnosed with an intellectual disability and live in a group home so anything that enhances that is really appealing to me. I wear 24/7 and wet at the slightest urge and have been doing off and on for over 20 years (binge and purge) and have some level of incontinence and its known with my support staff that I wear nappies 24/7. I'm discreet about it as its only for wetting and I manage changing and hygiene independently. Only input I have off staff if I've leaked or something is sticking out.

I'm going to push for fecal incontinence now, this is wear it gets more complicated as you can't really hide messing and I'm pretty much around people all the time. I have already put the ball into motion as when with staff when out shopping or meal or something I pretend I have stop what I'm doing and rush to the toilet, obviously they know its for a BM as they already know I'm in nappies 24/7 for urinary incontinence so they think I'm desperate for a BM. I'm going to start messing myself when ever the urge strikes without clench relax same as when I wet myself without clenching. I'm not going to mention anything after the BM and just go to the nearest toilet for clean up like nothing happened. Obviously they will know I've had a accident and if they mention anything I'll just say it was IBS. (They already know I have this) They will have some concerns and want me to visit the GP but I will put this off as long as possible until fecal incontinence is more developed.

I'm already developing pelvic floor problems as I have leakage after a BM and can't wipe clean properly, Post void dribble which means I'm dribbling for2/3 minutes after having a BM on the toilet, I notice I'm dribbling after a large gush in my nappies. I wet at the slightest urge without clench relax, also I have erection problems like I can't get a full erection and Ejaculation isn't strong, more like a dribble. I also have a small bladder tone and urge to pee most off the time. My appointee (like a conservatorship like Britney Spears had) who manages my finances because I lack capacity already purchase my nappies for me so not a problem there.

I really think its time to go full on incontinence. Does this sound like a good idea, I'm already becoming more incontinent, does it sound like I'm developing pelvic floor problems with what I mentioned above? 

@GoergeYou are trying to createm a conclusion by linking multiple premise'

There are people who are #1 mentally challanged, #2 double diaper dependant and #3 differently abled, but ther is NO direct link between the three. A person can be #1 mentally challanged but also fully toilet trained. Also, a person can be #2 double diaper dependant and may not be #3 differently abled.

In relation to developing bowel diaper dependance, and whether you have a choice - yes you do have a choice but it has already been made by you. Bowel diaper dependance will occur very fast as soon as full bladder diaper dependance is achieved. At the moment with you, you still are focusing on emptying your bladder and/or keeping yourself relaxed so that your bladder is only half filling. You should really be at the same stage as @oznl where voiding frequency has increased and volumns are low. In reality, even that information is too much to be aware of.

You should not be aware of the state of your diaper, and need staff to remind you to change all the time, not the odd time you are reffering to.

I want some level of moderate incontinence to set in so when I go through another purge I have to accept that I have to wear 24/7 to keep myself dry. I'm sick of binging and purging. I feel like I've progressed further this time as I can keep my sphincter from clenching in all positions and I do drip and dribble without the automatic clench reflex. My sphincter does always feel open and this is making me feel like I always have to pee even though when I do its a dribble.

I can easily get 6 hours out a betterdry even when drinking load of fluids. Although I'm not a bedwetter yet I awake many times during the night and wet automatically and go back to sleep.

I really need to active some level off urge incontinence or stress incontinence (hopefully both) in 16 weeks when the purge will set in. I'm going to keep my sphincters in their relaxed state. In a purge I'll stop wearing and then in a binge regret it. I do have posy void dribble and I leave skid marks in my underpants after doing a BM. This is from all my other binges so I think I do have weaker pelvic floor muscles. I just need them to get weaker and weaker, hopefully in 16 weeks then this will motivate me and accept I now need nappies.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:08 AM, Goerge said:

I want some level of moderate incontinence to set in so when I go through another purge I have to accept that I have to wear 24/7 to keep myself dry. I'm sick of binging and purging. I feel like I've progressed further this time as I can keep my sphincter from clenching in all positions and I do drip and dribble without the automatic clench reflex. My sphincter does always feel open and this is making me feel like I always have to pee even though when I do its a dribble.

I can easily get 6 hours out a betterdry even when drinking load of fluids. Although I'm not a bedwetter yet I awake many times during the night and wet automatically and go back to sleep.

I really need to active some level off urge incontinence or stress incontinence (hopefully both) in 16 weeks when the purge will set in. I'm going to keep my sphincters in their relaxed state. In a purge I'll stop wearing and then in a binge regret it. I do have posy void dribble and I leave skid marks in my underpants after doing a BM. This is from all my other binges so I think I do have weaker pelvic floor muscles. I just need them to get weaker and weaker, hopefully in 16 weeks then this will motivate me and accept I now need nappies.

Why the date 16 weeks? Is that some agreement you have made with the group care home, or is it some figure that is in your head.

The binge purge cycle is easy to stop once you make the choice to stop it, as it is all within your choice.

• Like 1

I know after 16 weeks I'll hit the purge cycle and want to stop wearing 24/7. Thats how long I lasted last time. If some level of incontinence sets in I'll be forced to continue to wear nappies.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2022 at 7:08 PM, Goerge said:

I really need to active some level off urge incontinence or stress incontinence (hopefully both) in 16 weeks when the purge will set in.

On 12/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, babykeiff said:

The binge purge cycle is easy to stop once you make the choice to stop it, as it is all within your choice.

@Goerge, I just wanted to stress what @babykeiff said.

I stopped binging and purging when I had a mommy (at the time) who told me that I have permission to wear my diapers 24/7. And that I was not allowed to purge.

The reason why we binge and purge is due to our insecurities about us wearing diapers, for whatever reason. The reason does not matter. @Goerge, I am now officially giving you permission to wear your diapers as you see fit and you are no longer allowed to purge. Purging is also expensive, it wastes money, and is ultimately bad for your mental health.

@Goerge, my friend, it's time you really should just accept who you are and move on with your life. Trust me, it's a lot easier this way.

If you want to be incontinent: do it.

If you want to become urinary incontinent: do it.

If you want to become fecal incontinent: do it.

If you want to be a mentally incompetent baby: do it.

No one is going to stop you and the opinions of other people don't ultimately matter. It has never mattered. So what if you wear diapers and uncontrollably wet and mess yourself? Just do it.

@Goerge, we're here for you dude, but you've been teetering on the fence about this since I've first seen your posts many years ago. Just wear your diapers, become incontinent, and live your life bro.

You got this, @Goerge.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Do you think my need to be dependent on other people and cared for comes from my diagnosed attachment disorder? I’m diagnosed with a IQ under 70. This in old terminology I have a mental age of 10 year old. I live in a group home. I would love an IQ under 40. Mental age under 6 years old. I sit with the other service users at my Day centre for people with intellectual disabilities and they are more unable then me and I wish I was more like them. I don’t want to understand the world, the childhood abuse and the rejection I think about. I want to be disabled. I guess I am already? I do feel cared for and well looked after at my group home. 

I’m going 24/7 for everything for 6 months. I’m going to continue to wet at the slightest urge without clenching my sphincter muscle, I’m very good at doing this. I already have a small bladder from wearing very often. What I would like out this 6 months 24/7 nappy wearing is reduced bladder capacity, an increase in my post-void dribbling, some stress incontinence. With my bowels I want to mess reflexively in the mornings. If I mess during the day in front of my housemates or support staff so be it. Im not going to hold anything back. I think being double incontinent will add added value to my other disabilities I have.

• 2 months later...
On 6/18/2023 at 3:06 AM, cxq said:

祝你好运

Translation from Chinese: Good Luck

On 9/14/2023 at 6:29 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@cxq 

你好,你只能输入中文吗?

Translation from Chinese: Hello, can you only enter Chinese?

@DiaperboyEddie12 if you are fluent Chinese, or can understand same, why not translate to English, the language of this site not only to assist @cxq, but also to bring her into the conversation?

Chinese Translation of above:

@DiaperboyEddie12 如果你的中文很流利,或者能听懂,为什么不翻译成英文,这个网站的语言不仅可以帮助 @cxq 还可以让她参与对话?

2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@babykeiff that there is a lot of work.  And a lot of copying and pasting.

I used Google translate, and it was quotes from two post, plus 'view source', copy - translate to english, toggle translate, translate to Chineese, and then paste. I am lucky to understand English letters, never mind Han - Chinese charachters. 🤪