LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The key to IC training is -

Goerge

is wearing 24/7 and wetting at the slightest urge (all the time) When Masturbating when feeling Horney then re-diapering straight away. I find that masturbating stops me from wanting nappies.

• 3 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 10:35 PM, Goerge said:

Wetting at the slightest urge is key. When you train for this its so much easier to wet.

Very true I gave up the fight with my bladder and just started wetting at the slightest feeling. My bladder control weakened very quickly from then on. Now I wet uncontrollably without any warning most of the time.

16 hours ago, fillemup said:

Rupture your L5-S1 disc and you won’t need any training for total bladder and bowel incontinence.

Nerve damage at L5 or below allows the sympatatic nerves (nerves that sense bladder being filled) to operate. As a result, the signal of a full bladder is sent to the brain, and one can be trained to get to a bathroom before voiding as it is T10, T11, T12, L1, L2 group of nerves (which are duplicated) that control the internal sphincter which can be trained to prevent reflex infant voiding. It is the pudental group of nerves (sacral spine) that use efferent control (movement) to allow the opening and closing of anal sphincter.

As a result, spinal cord damage at S1 or higher, one will have no bowel control = stoma (bag on outside of body). Being born with this issue would mean the anal sphincter is always in a state of relaxation = voiding bowels by gravity / perastatic action of the intestine.

Spinal cord damage at T10 or above, one will have no bladder control = one would need intermittent caterization to empty bladder. Being born with this means bladder sphincters in a constant state of relaxation = weeping urine as fast as it is placed into the bladder. This also causes numerous UTIs, which would suggest an implant of an electronic sphincter usually within 12 months - 2 years of birth.

As I stated before, without specific micro surgery to severe nerves specifically for bladder/bowel control from T10, there is no medical procedure that creates diaper dependance / incontinence.

In the body there are two types of nerve fibres - afferent and efferent (those that invoke a muscle to move, and those that sense). Even a babies bladder/bowels need both fibres to be working... i.e. it senses that its bladder is full, so it opens its sphincter and contracts its bladder. The difference between a baby voiding and a toilet trained individual voiding processes is that the baby on the sensation of a full bladder, relaxes its sphincters. This is the behaviour of a baby on all nerve inputs - envoke the output to sate the input. As a result, the baby wets its diapers... and because it has learnt to do this, it does it without thinking, paying attention to the event, or even caring about the result of its actions - the baby does not know about cause and effect - it just sates its needs as and when the need occurs - to such an extent, it becomes habitual, and then automatic.

A toilet trained individual reacts the afferent fibres (signals that its bladder is full) by invoking a process - go to a bathroom and void OR close sphincter until a time where one can get to a bathroom and void. If this signal is recieved overnight, it wakes the individual.

As a result, for a toilet trained individual to gain the same bladder and bowel ignorance they had as a baby, all they need to do is restart the infantile habit of wetting / messing whenever you get the urge - and it doesn't matter where you are / what you are doing / what you are wearing etc - just void as soon as you get the urge. Your mind will eventually stop telling you of your need to void and will just void.

For those who have quit smoking for example, if you chose to have a smoke your body will accept the behaviour without question and you become a smoker again (if you want). This is because smoking is a habit that you chose to stop.... as is wetting and messing at your bodies whims = diaper dependant.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Nerve damage at L5 or below allows the sympatatic nerves (nerves that sense bladder being filled) to operate. As a result, the signal of a full bladder is sent to the brain, and one can be trained to get to a bathroom before voiding as it is T10, T11, T12, L1, L2 group of nerves (which are duplicated) that control the internal sphincter which can be trained to prevent reflex infant voiding. It is the pudental group of nerves (sacral spine) that use efferent control (movement) to allow the opening and closing of anal sphincter.

As a result, spinal cord damage at S1 or higher, one will have no bowel control = stoma (bag on outside of body). Being born with this issue would mean the anal sphincter is always in a state of relaxation = voiding bowels by gravity / perastatic action of the intestine.

Spinal cord damage at T10 or above, one will have no bladder control = one would need intermittent caterization to empty bladder. Being born with this means bladder sphincters in a constant state of relaxation = weeping urine as fast as it is placed into the bladder. This also causes numerous UTIs, which would suggest an implant of an electronic sphincter usually within 12 months - 2 years of birth.

As I stated before, without specific micro surgery to severe nerves specifically for bladder/bowel control from T10, there is no medical procedure that creates diaper dependance / incontinence.

In the body there are two types of nerve fibres - afferent and efferent (those that invoke a muscle to move, and those that sense). Even a babies bladder/bowels need both fibres to be working... i.e. it senses that its bladder is full, so it opens its sphincter and contracts its bladder. The difference between a baby voiding and a toilet trained individual voiding processes is that the baby on the sensation of a full bladder, relaxes its sphincters. This is the behaviour of a baby on all nerve inputs - envoke the output to sate the input. As a result, the baby wets its diapers... and because it has learnt to do this, it does it without thinking, paying attention to the event, or even caring about the result of its actions - the baby does not know about cause and effect - it just sates its needs as and when the need occurs - to such an extent, it becomes habitual, and then automatic.

A toilet trained individual reacts the afferent fibres (signals that its bladder is full) by invoking a process - go to a bathroom and void OR close sphincter until a time where one can get to a bathroom and void. If this signal is recieved overnight, it wakes the individual.

As a result, for a toilet trained individual to gain the same bladder and bowel ignorance they had as a baby, all they need to do is restart the infantile habit of wetting / messing whenever you get the urge - and it doesn't matter where you are / what you are doing / what you are wearing etc - just void as soon as you get the urge. Your mind will eventually stop telling you of your need to void and will just void.

For those who have quit smoking for example, if you chose to have a smoke your body will accept the behaviour without question and you become a smoker again (if you want). This is because smoking is a habit that you chose to stop.... as is wetting and messing at your bodies whims = diaper dependant.

I have a total of 11 damaged discs in my spine due to scoliosis and degenerative disc disease. 3 in my lower back, 5 in my upper back and 3 in my neck. The last count on the damaged discs was about 6 years ago. The incontinence issues started about 5 years ago as my back got worse. I am sure by now, I have more damaged discs that are adding to my back pain and incontinence issues.

16 hours ago, fillemup said:

I have a total of 11 damaged discs in my spine due to scoliosis and degenerative disc disease. 3 in my lower back, 5 in my upper back and 3 in my neck. The last count on the damaged discs was about 6 years ago. The incontinence issues started about 5 years ago as my back got worse. I am sure by now, I have more damaged discs that are adding to my back pain and incontinence issues.

It is not the damaged discs that cause bladder/bowels issues... it is the relevant nerve damage. This is where the problems occur - if one has efferent fibre nerve damage, then they can't signal a muscle to contstrict or relax. The bladder and anal spincters are smooth muscle fibre = they are relaxed in both states constricted and/or relaxed. They need to be relaxed for one to void. As a result, in your case as well as many others, when urine enters your bladder, if your bladder sphincter is closed, you need to manually force the sphincter to open. On the time the specific nerve fibre was damaged - i.e. became unusable, it was medical intervention - the insertion of a catheter that forced the bladder sphincters to open. Unlike one who has active efferent nerve fibres, you couldn't close the sphincter after your bladder emptied. Actually, you could not constrict your bladder to empty same. As a result, your bladder muscle slowly shrinks and you wet almost on a constant basis the same speed as your kidneys filter your blood. Normal medical procedure tends to increase ones water levels so to avoid UTIs - as the closed sphincter that opens only on the pressure of urine exiting is also responsible for keeping the urethra clean and bacteria free. With urine weeping constanly and your sphincter open, bacteria can migrate into the bladder and the kidneys.

Pain across a group of nerves also tend to overload corresponding nerve groups - which if one is depending on parallel nerves for continence, the signals tend to be hidden by the pain. Blocking the pain does not help as pain blockers tend to prevent nerves from sending signals and is not specific to a single nerve (the source of the pain). As a result, pain medication for back issues also tend to make a person unable to control bladder / bowels.

4 hours ago, babykeiff said:

It is not the damaged discs that cause bladder/bowels issues... it is the relevant nerve damage. This is where the problems occur - if one has efferent fibre nerve damage, then they can't signal a muscle to contstrict or relax. The bladder and anal spincters are smooth muscle fibre = they are relaxed in both states constricted and/or relaxed. They need to be relaxed for one to void. As a result, in your case as well as many others, when urine enters your bladder, if your bladder sphincter is closed, you need to manually force the sphincter to open. On the time the specific nerve fibre was damaged - i.e. became unusable, it was medical intervention - the insertion of a catheter that forced the bladder sphincters to open. Unlike one who has active efferent nerve fibres, you couldn't close the sphincter after your bladder emptied. Actually, you could not constrict your bladder to empty same. As a result, your bladder muscle slowly shrinks and you wet almost on a constant basis the same speed as your kidneys filter your blood. Normal medical procedure tends to increase ones water levels so to avoid UTIs - as the closed sphincter that opens only on the pressure of urine exiting is also responsible for keeping the urethra clean and bacteria free. With urine weeping constanly and your sphincter open, bacteria can migrate into the bladder and the kidneys.

Pain across a group of nerves also tend to overload corresponding nerve groups - which if one is depending on parallel nerves for continence, the signals tend to be hidden by the pain. Blocking the pain does not help as pain blockers tend to prevent nerves from sending signals and is not specific to a single nerve (the source of the pain). As a result, pain medication for back issues also tend to make a person unable to control bladder / bowels.

I am very well aware it is nerve damage that causes the incontinence issues. There are a lot of people that have damaged discs that directly result in nerve damage as a result. I am one of those people.