LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Leaked In Public?

I have had diaper leaks plenty of times but i wear clothes that are dark so they will hide the wet spot. Usually it is on the way home from work or the store that I leak so no one see's it anyway.

Ohhhh yes! several times and it has been in disposables, cloth diapers and even it a shieth and legbag.

Usually it's cause by me tryin to release slowly a little at a time so the diaper can wick it away this usually

goes ok, but what happens eventually is my bladder reaches the magic amout leading to it emptying totally.

In disposables this almost guarentees a leak out of the legs as the diaper is already wet.

In cloth diapers it's similar except you know there is a puddle sitting between youre legs in my plastic pants thats just waiting to escape down my legs as I walk or even worse sit down.

I haven't been wearing in public very long but I've already had one very public leak and a few lesser ones :o It always happens with my thinking I have more diaper left when I don't so now I don't take chances- if I might not be able to change when I need to, or might pee more than I want to, I change early :blush: It's like topping off your gas tank all the time- better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, even if it costs a bit more or is inconvenient B) And the situation varies my choice- some places a leak would be nearly fatal and others I really don't care much ;)

My 'worst case' was at my usual convenience store where I had big 'diaper smileys' on both legs behind me and didn't know it :huh: Nothing was said so it was essentially a non-event :lol:

Bettypooh

You guys are braver than I. I don't leave my place with diapers on. I have crossdressed a little, back when I was crazy enough to think people wouldn't notice my bra. First one to see it was a little girl, then her mom. /sigh

I leak at night sometimes, but plastic pants help.

Sometimes I've sat on a bench that turned out to be wet, leaving a big wet patch on my butt and the backs of my thighs. Sometimes I've gone to a public restroom, turned on the faucet, and had it splash out with so much force that the front of my pants got soaked. Sometimes I've been in a restaurant and spilled a drink in my lap. I just ignored it, didn't make a fuss about it, and no one paid any attention.

And sometimes my pants have been wet and I didn't have any such excuse--but I acted the same way as if I did. No one paid any attention.

The most worrying time was at a party, my diaper leaked while I was sitting down--fortunately on a chair that wouldn't show dampness. I stayed nonchalant and nothing happened. I did keep my back to the wall for much of the evening, though :)

Yes once,

A few years back in the late 1990's when teenage boys wore those stupid baggy wide-legged huge jeans, I use to wear thick diapers underneath them. Once I went into an ice cream store and ordered a cone. I had wet my diaper, but didn't think anything of it. Several women were staring at me and they smiled when I turned around. I got to the car and my best friend pointed it out: "Dude, the back of your jeans are soaking wet". DOH! :blush:

• 7 months later...

My ex for humilation would poke pin holes in my diaper and take me to a movie with a large popcorn and soda drink. Usually by the time we left, unbeknownest to me I had wet marks on the back of my pants, or those half moon wet shapes on each butt cheek and leg but dry in between.

...just my .02 cents

• 1 month later...

yea, once. luckily it wasnt too bad until i got home. i was out shopping when i over-filled my diaper and it started driping down my leg. however, my long-johns kept the moisture away from my jeans so it didnt show. wasnt able to find their bathroom (no public restrooms) so i went home. when i got home, they diaper had leaked and soaked through my jeans leaving my butt and car seat all wet! just really glad no one was home so i was able to clean up with no problems

• 1 month later...

My worse case was after returning home from shopping, and my disposable was quite wet, and a neighbor called to me and I met her out on my front lawn. Before long I felt the from of my pant getting wet and though she didn't make a deal of it also noticed. I got inside and changed, and never a word was said.

I did once last summer while grocery shopping. I was wearing a dark colored pair of shorts over my diaper (I forget the brand of diaper, but I think it had to have been one of my generic brand ones) So, anyway, I peed and glanced down a moment later only to see a 3-4 inch wet spot in the front of my shorts. :huh: Fortunately, I was carrying one of the shopping baskets and was able to hold it in front of me as I walked to the cashier, and then stood behind it while checking out. I then departed the store while holding the bag in front again. Yikes!

I have many times, and remarkably no one seems to notice. Black pants defiantly help. I have had a chin drop or two but 99% of people have their eyes up, not looking at the diaper area, and have too much of their own business going to notice.

Yes, lol on the couch at my parents house....Complete udder diaper flood. I just got told to go to the washroom where they went and got me a fresh diaper out of my bag. Another story,

Cell phones and non diapers don't mix. I had complete loss which ended up with my pants wetting destroying my cell phone. Dang.

I did one time, but its not really in public, it was at my cousin's house next door, I finally summed up some courage to actually go there with diapers underneath. I went there and he hung out a little then when I was about to go back, right at the door I had an urge to go pee pee, so I did, I notice something trickling down my legs, it was pee (duh, what else :P). Well anyways, I ran back home before my cousin even notice, and no there was no puddle a my cousin's door :P

okay one time YEARS ago, i think when i was in the ninth grade.... I was in line at the local store buying another bag of depends while wearing. While in the checkout the depend i was wearing, leaked. I quickly made my purchase and walked out fo the store holding the bag in front of me. Worst part, i rode my bicycle there. So i had to ride back with the ever so obvious wet mark down my leg. Nobody yelled anything though, i don't really know if anyone noticed i just tried to avoid eye contact with people.