LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Display Name?

7 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Is there any way for me to change the name displayed when I post without creating a new account?

Sure, just go to account, click on that and then you should see account settings, and then click on that, And you should be able to change it to whatever you want. I hope this was helpful!???♥️??

10 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Is there any way for me to change the name displayed when I post without creating a new account?

My understanding, based on what I've been told, is this: if you are a Baby Banker, this functionality is enabled, and you can go into your profile and change your name at will. There is some kind of limit on how often you can do this, but you can do it "plenty" before you run into that. If you are not a Baby Banker, then you have to send a request to admin, and they will do it for you. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@Sarahbedwetter

send a private message to @DailyDi or @spoonchicken or @warpiper and ask that they change your display name to one that you've chosen. the only other way to make a change to your display name would be to become a baby banker, and that would be done by making a monetary contribution to the site. you could also wait until you hit the diaper royalty designation which means that you have become a level 7. If you do either one of those, you will be able to go into your profile and make a change to your display name on your own.

Otherwise you will have to send a message to one of the admins and have them change your name for you. please Be sure to give them a couple of choices in case your first choice is not available.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1