LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Openly ABDL households?

This question was born out of other posts on another forum about cuckolding. Some households are open about their cuckold relationships infront of their family, where children are aware of the relationship/s, or even see a parental figure be submissive to a bull.

So, if it is happening at some rate within cuckoldry, what are the chances some parents are openly little infront of their family?

Lets first figure out how often it happens before we talk about the ethics of it.

11 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

ahh, on that site did you start it?

Not sure I understand by what you mean.

I didn't start a site, and the other site is about cuckolding. There are some sissy babies there too though.

2 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

I didn't start a site, and the other site is about cuckolding. There are some sissy babies there too though.

i have a tendency to not be clear, i was asking if you started the thread on cuckolding there.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

i have a tendency to not be clear, i was asking if you started the thread on cuckolding there.

I saw the trope be repeated in several other threads, and then asked pointedly, if it happens.

Many years ago on one site (don't remember which one) there was a whole family, dad, mom and teenage kids who all openly wore diapers 24/7.  They really embraced it as a family and told everyone in their posts how great it was for everyone.  Very creepy!  If I remember, they even posted pictures.  Not this site, of course, but made my skin crawl!

It's one thing if an adult has to wear diapers for incontinence or is a DL or AB and keeps it from his kids, or if one of their children has a medical issue and needs diapers, but quite different when it is something shared and embraced by the whole family as a normal activity and lifestyle with pre-teens and teens and parents walking around the house openly in just their diapers, wet and messy!

• Like 2

Well for starters cuckoldry and an abdl lifestyle are different issues, there may be some overlap on a personal level, but fundamentally one does not require the other.

As far as openness about abdl there are several levels, obviously if one of the involved persons are incontinent then its an issue that should be known to everyone involved just to avoid confusion.

If incontinence isn't a factor than you have to decide what level of openness is acceptable, and there are only 4 choices

1. Keep it to yourself and/or your SO - fine good, thats pretty standard

2. Keep it to yourself but honestly tell anyone who asks - I think this is fine also, if they asked better that they know than make up something incorrect in their own heads, I would accept this for children also - You don't want to lie to kids, if they've noticed enough to ask better to get the actual facts straight from you than have them ask some random person or make something up and go telling all of everybody (note I do not have or plan to have kids so I may be unqualified in that opinion)

3. Home Baby mode - this is a lot more questionable, its one thing to wear and use diapers around family/friends, its another to be full baby in front of them, they may not be willing to deal with that level so talk through it thoroughly first - and if you have kids just don't. Not only does it expose them to concepts they very likely are not capable of understanding properly but it undermines your authority as an adult and sets a poor example for how they will need to prepare for their future.

4. Public Baby - Just don't, again wearing and using diapers is one thing, its fine, but being only in a diaper in public, riding in baby buggies or similar shenanigans is a NO!, the general public do not want and should not have to deal with your personal fetish, and it gives the rest of the community a bad name when people do this shit.

• Like 2

The situation in my household, I suspect, reflects the reality in many households where someone wears diapers for whatever reason... being that it's hard to keep that under wraps for extended periods of time, with diapers being delivered, diapers being thrown out, and diapers being worn day in and day out. That said, I don't think that being openly "DL" or "AB" precisely describes my predicament. 

I "came out" to my wife about 3.5 years ago about wearing diapers, at first leaning into a flimsy medical explanation for wanting to wear them to bed, when I was, in reality, already wearing them 24/7, via employing James Bond-level secrecy and treating everything diaper-related like it was the nuclear codes. To avoid freighting this post with kilometers of autobiography, I'll just say that my recommendation to anyone so inclined, who is getting into a relationship, is to be open about it, but, in my case, I was a DL as a kid, basically, got caught, and then shut that part of myself down for a couple of decades, so, when I was dating and marrying my wife, I wasn't hiding it from her. It was hidden even from me. But, as these things do, it came back. 

Amazingly, I hadn't gone on the internet to look for anything related to "this" - I thought I was the only one in the world, and that I'd end up living alone in a van, if anyone ever found out. So I was very careful, only bought diapers in cash, arranged international travel for my family so I could get alone time - I went to great lengths. However, "this" became more important to me as time went on, and I realized that it was actually coming between me and my family - I was embracing business and personal opportunities to be apart from them, just so I could have a few days in my baby pants, which were, I came to realize, a form of self-medication, but one with fewer side-effects than antianxiety drugs. 

I realized that I really, really wanted to go 24/7, but also, that there was no way I'd be able to do that without my wife knowing sooner or later. So, I jumped off a cliff and told her I "needed" to wear them to bed, but then I rapidly stretched the boundaries of that to the point where I was wearing all the time. I also moved from only white diapers, to printed ones. I started sleeping with a pacifier. I'm not overtly "AB", but, once the kids are in bed, I tend to only have a diaper on below the waist. My wife puts up with it, basically - she's not a fan but neither does she plan to divorce, or quietly murder me over it, so far. She's been surprisingly accommodating, while at the same time, very sarcastic. It's an interesting dynamic. 

So, I could order diapers for delivery, and store them in the house, and have a diaper drawer, BUT, I had no plans to openly live as a DL or AB, because we have kids, now in their teens. My diaper stash was in a haunted part of the basement they never go to, and I handled all the trash duties anyway, and I wore diaper shirts and oversized jeans and for a good while, seemed to be getting away with it, in terms of keeping the kids in the dark. But, alas, mistakes were made - my wife decided to teach my younger daughter about pulling her weight, and ordered her to go empty all the trash cans, including one where I'd temporarily disposed of a diaper while dashing to a meeting. I don't know exactly what happened after that, but I assume that, her curiosity piqued, she eventually stumbled upon other evidence. It all came to a head, ironically, because she takes after me genetically - I was a champion bedwetter as a kid, and so is she, and my wife was talking to her about wearing pull-ups to a sleepover, when she said "Well I know I'm not the only one who wears diapers around here..." 

My wife told me this, and I knew right away that if younger kid suspected something, then her older sister was going to know about it as well. Eventually, I had a conversation with my elder daughter, where she told me that they "knew" I'd had surgery "down there" (sort of true, although in reality, unrelated to my wearing diapers), and that it was fine, I don't need to be embarrassed, they know and they don't care. 

So, that's where I am. I'm not "openly" a DL or an AB, except with my wife, but, everyone I live with knows I wear diapers. 2 of the 3 of them have accepted a medical explanation that they devised themselves, but that I'm not about to argue with. I treat my diapers like my underwear, IE, I don't tend to show them to anyone other than my wife, but at the same time, if UPS drops off a box of diapers when I'm not home, it no longer has consequences for national security. 

• Like 5

Even if they wear diaper for incontinence it should be hidden under clothes.
kids ask a lot of questions, and tell their friends, then the rumors starts spreading. 

Teacher asks Joe, what does your dad do?
He wears diapers and crawls on the floor.
Instant CPS.

Kids seeing parent being submissive can turn them into bullies, cause the parent did it.. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Dubious said:

kids ask a lot of questions, and tell their friends, then the rumors starts spreading. 

Instant CPS.

Kids seeing parent being submissive can turn them into bullies, cause the parent did it.. 

Even tho some of us would love to have an diaper wearing family, this right here is the sad reality. But it is true tho

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

Instant CPS.

I'm not sure if you understand what a mandated reporter is.  Just that, without any context, wouldn't constitute a call to CPS.   Mind you the age-play in front of a child would be questionable, which means I would need to call.   But I'm at high school, and I don't think my students would share that.   I also believe that if you're engaging in age-play in front of children, they are probably other signs that would warrant a CPS call 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I agree parents must consider what the child will see as normal, and how they child's emotional norm will develop.

But, some forms of ABDL isn't sexual or voluntary; they are disorders, be they DID, emotional handicaps, or making the best of the situation.

One question that must be asked is, what are the prerequisites to warrent intervention?

On 11/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, AngelBaby said:

Could you pm me the site I'm cuckold abdl and a bit sissy. Genuinely interested in the forum on the whole 

Thanks ?