LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

YAY!!! Diaper delivery day!!

drynot

Picked up a case of Critter Caboose diapers from Rearz during their most recent sale.  I gotta say I'm really digging these diapers.  I can already tell they're going to be my favorites.

They're not scented so I sprinkled in some J&J Baby Powder before I put it on and I'm on cloud nine....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

As I have decided to go 24/7, diaper deliveries have become less and less erotic  I used to open up the box as soon as I saw it.  I had diapers delivered on Thursday, and I still have a full pack of the Crinklz from the last order, plus 3 full packs of my backup diapers.  Right now I currently have 8 packs of disposable diapers.   In the past, I was usually down to my last diaper, so getting a new package was great.   

It is  still great to see the box at my front door, I just don't open them right away anymore.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my order from Rearz.  Some Critter Caboose to try. And some Violet Seduction and some Mermaid Tales ?‍♂️

Rearz diapers are just so comfortable.   I think all diapers are comfortable as I wear them and use them,  but Rearz top them all, at least for me.

• Like 1

Just got my delivery of ABU Kiddos, Littlepawz and Peekabu. Also got some Overnights and Camelots. 

Just love the feeling of getting diapers on delivery day, can't describe the excitement I get from it!

• Like 2

I actualy tend to favor the mermaid's tail diaper, in part cause of the velcro tapes, rather than sticky tapes. I dislike stiky tapes, mostly cause they just do not hold up, or they hold up too well. They are also not really easy to refasten, some refuse to refasten at all, even with a landing zone and all that. Sense trying the velcro tapes, I am sold on them.

ALso, the mermaid diaper lasts a good 16 hours for me, thats a lot of time in a single diaper. I plan to try some of the less absorbant and cheeper products out there, to see if I can find a good 10-12 hour diaper thats not so expensive and fits as well as the mermaid does.

@Goerge

15 minutes ago, Goerge said:

My nappy delivery got delayed by a day. I hate when this happens.

I would definitely hope that your manager of your program make sure that you have enough nappies on hand so that you don't end up running out of them to the point where you absolutely need them and you don't have enough!  what I usually do is I usually get 90 Nappies a month in my order. sometimes I don't order for a couple of months, because I have enough On hand so that I don't have to order. when I have to order, I usually go two months straight and order 180 Nappies, and then I have at least two months supply on hand at all times period I don't like to go down below That because if for some reason there is some sort of delay, I am not out when I need them.

I hope you are well: I know that it can be a pain in the butt When you need nappies or another delivery, and it is delayed by a few days. hang in there!

Brian

I have enough until my next auto delivery just before Christmas. These ones that were meant to be delivered were AB nappies and I purchased them myself. I get my team to order my medical nappies and purchase the AB ones myself.

image.thumb.jpeg.7909d243229c94b222186f407491adb4.jpeg

• Like 1