LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PC complete

DailyDi

Finished putting together my "new" PC. Ended up replacing the motherboard, CPU, Case, power supply and Solid state drive (hard drive.) and case.

Kept the memory, graphics card which are both fairly new.

Gonna sell the old SSD to get a hundred or so bucks back.

Good thing it went well as I broke the motherboard on the old one trying to remove the graphics card.

They say the lights make it go faster (but in reality was just a great deal on a case with built in fans to save me a lot of money and wiring.

aswd.jpg

sdsd.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Hey!  That's not a sippy cup in the bottom right of the picture!  I do see the ol' hairbrush though, in case you need a spanking!

This little runs on Dunkin lol

1 minute ago, minachan16 said:

Beautiful build!

Thanks! Sadly it will be my last self-build. I really struggled to see the system header pins and line up the wires. My eyes just aren't that good anymore.

22 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks! Sadly it will be my last self-build. I really struggled to see the system header pins and line up the wires. My eyes just aren't that good anymore.

Dollar Tree!  Magnification reading glasses from 1.25 magnification to 3.75 magnification for $1.25 a pair.  I buy about 5 or 6 pair at a time and have them everywhere.  Office, car, livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, all over.  They work great and if I break a pair, so what?  I have others and for that price I can afford to break or loose a pair.  Great for reading or that close up work with small parts.

• Like 1

I agree with RustyPins on this one. I have pairs of cheapo reading glasses all over the house, garage, shop & office.

I recently finished a server build for my home. I started out looking at rack-mount cases when I discovered that Amazon has a number of recommissioned enterprise grade servers for cheaper than a decent rack mount chassis. I ended up with 2 HPE OptiPlex servers each with 24 XEON cores and plenty of 10kRPM SAS storage. Cost me less than $400 with shipping.

• 2 months later...

Very nice setups in here. I got mine from a friend that had it built but it hasn't let me down yet. I typically play cod . I'm running a msi b550m pro vdh wifi motherboard , with an amd cpu and gpu. 

20221225_120321.jpg

20220814_221038.jpg

On 10/31/2022 at 12:47 PM, DailyDi said:

Finished putting together my "new" PC. Ended up replacing the motherboard, CPU, Case, power supply and Solid state drive (hard drive.) and case.

Kept the memory, graphics card which are both fairly new.

Gonna sell the old SSD to get a hundred or so bucks back.

Good thing it went well as I broke the motherboard on the old one trying to remove the graphics card.

They say the lights make it go faster (but in reality was just a great deal on a case with built in fans to save me a lot of money and wiring.

aswd.jpg

sdsd.jpg

@DailyDi nice computer setup.  One day I plan on having a computer built.

I want 6 monitors two 4 or so gig of ram on each graphics cards 32gig of system ram.

a blueray player as I like to collect movies.

water cooling system.

a really fast CPU