LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Display Name

Mysterion

Just out of curiosity, how do you change your display name? I chose mine on a lark, in commemoration of a girl I was friends with as a kid, who wore diapers, but at the time, I didn't know that "Little" was a role, not just a name, and, I sometimes get asked if I'm female, which I'm not - when I chose the name, I never intended to post, I was just looking around. 

Does the name change on everything you've posted as well, or are you starting from scratch at that point. Not sure I'd do it, just curious. 

I love Mysterion as well!

Cheers. 

6 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Just out of curiosity, how do you change your display name? I chose mine on a lark, in commemoration of a girl I was friends with as a kid, who wore diapers, but at the time, I didn't know that "Little" was a role, not just a name, and, I sometimes get asked if I'm female, which I'm not - when I chose the name, I never intended to post, I was just looking around. 

Does the name change on everything you've posted as well, or are you starting from scratch at that point. Not sure I'd do it, just curious. 

I love Mysterion as well!

Cheers. 

@Little Sherri

there are two ways that you can change your display name: one is, to end up becoming a baby banker, which you already are, and then go in and change it by editing your profile and changing your display name. The second way is, if you've already chosen your display name, and you are not able to change your display name yourself, to ask an administrator to do it for you.

when I became a member here in 2019, I used my online moniker Baker 7: when I decided that I was going to go 24/7 in diapers, and accept it, accepting myself as I actually am, I felt that there was no more need for me to hide that behind my moniker, so I changed my display name to my current one which has been in place ever since. Changing your display name is pretty easy to do, however there are limits to the amount of times you can change your display name, and I believe it is once every 14 days at the minimum. I may be incorrect here but I believe that's what it says.

When you change your name, most of your content that I remember, changes to that display name, but there may be some older post that still maintain your older name. For the most part, when you make a change like this, it is system wide, so you shouldn't have any issues should you decide to change it. If for some reason you are out of name changes, or have changed it too many times within the amount have a lot of time, an admin can always go in and change it for you!

Take Care!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Mysterion said:

I just changed my Display Name to "Mysterion". A South Park Character which I really adore - especially his visible underpants ?

Either that or a 1959 Japanese sci-fi movie that most persons abhor. I should look for it on YouTube

1 minute ago, Mysterion said:

What new name do you want to choose?

I haven't given it much thought, but it's an interesting question. If I were to use my name, as @~Brian~ did, it might be "~James~", which I'm sure must be taken, or maybe "Bedwetter James", or "JamesInDiapers" or "Diapers4James"... not sure. In any case, thanks for your help, @Mysterion & @~Brian~!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Either that or a 1959 Japanese sci-fi movie that most persons abhor. I should look for it on YouTube

Those are the "Mysterians" :) But for sure an interesting movie ?

7 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I haven't given it much thought, but it's an interesting question. If I were to use my name, as @~Brian~ did, it might be "~James~", which I'm sure must be taken, or maybe "Bedwetter James", or "JamesInDiapers" or "Diapers4James"... not sure. In any case, thanks for your help, @Mysterion & @~Brian~!

@Little Sherri

no problem! I use the tildes myself, because there are a lot of people that have variations of common names. I wanted to make sure mine was unique also, so that I don't end up looking through 75 usernames to find myself for example, if it becomes necessary to see if I'm actually logged in or not. I happen to think that the tildes make my name look nice, and it kinda stands out. I don't think there's many people that have tildes in their names like that, so you may end up having the ability to use your real name if that is what you want: I would try to use the tildes first to enclose it to see if it works to your advantage, but that is up to you!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I would try to use the tildes first to enclose it to see if it works to your advantage, but that is up to you!

~Ashley~ does that as well, and I like the way it looks. I haven't spoken with her in ages, actually. I wonder if she still hangs around here from time to time. Interesting girl, very smart. Thanks, ~Brian~. 

51 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Those are the "Mysterians" :) But for sure an interesting movie ?

The movie was actually made in  1957 but reached the US in '59. The planet from which they came was Mysteron

There was also an English show by the Andersons (Stingray, Fireball XL'5 and Thunderbirds Are Go) called "Captain Scarlett and the Mysterons' The Mysterons were the inhabitants or Mars

And there was ? and the Mysterians

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=96+tears+question+mark+and+the+mysterians

@Little Sherri

2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

~Ashley~ does that as well, and I like the way it looks. I haven't spoken with her in ages, actually. I wonder if she still hangs around here from time to time. Interesting girl, very smart. Thanks, ~Brian~. 

Yes @~ashley~ does do this, and that is part of the reason why I did it, because I like the way it looks: it also differentiates me from the rest of the  Brian's around here that have been on the system whether they are still active, or they have been banned.

I also haven't seen Ashley for quite a while: the last time that she was actually listed as active on the system was May 8th of 2022. She is indeed a very smart cookie ??  I am hoping that eventually she will come back to see us, but that all also depend on what she is doing, the next time she joins the chat system. I look forward to that day again!

Brian

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mysterion said:

I just changed my Display Name to "Mysterion". A South Park Character which I really adore - especially his visible underpants ?

Cool! I really LOVE South Park. it's SO funny!?????? Welcome to DD buddy!??♥️?

17 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Cool! I really LOVE South Park. it's SO funny!?????? Welcome to DD buddy!??♥️?

Now I only have to get used to the name myself :) 

But it's easier, compared to my old display name, which was in German.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

Now I only have to get used to the name myself :) 

But it's easier, compared to my old display name, which was in German.

Yeah, I'm glad you like the name. Are you actually German?!?? Big hugs!?♥️?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah, I'm glad you like the name. Are you actually German?!?? Big hugs!?♥️?

Yes, I'm from Germany :) Thanks für the hugs, same in return ??

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Yes, I'm from Germany :) Thanks für the hugs, same in return ??

That's very cool buddy! I've NEVER met somebody from Germany before.?????☺️♥️??? Snuggles and Cuddles for you!????♥️????

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Why did she wear diapers?

This question has haunted me since childhood. I believe that the first inklings that I might be on the path to becoming a DL came to light during this very early time in my life. I knew her when I was maybe aged 4 - 7 or so, before they moved away somewhere. She was about the same age as me, and had a sister that was a year or two older.

At the time, I still wore diapers to bed, and I lived in constant fear that my younger brother or older sister would tell someone, and all my friends would find out - I imagined that would bring social ruination. I remember panicking when friends showed up at the door to play unexpectedly, on a rainy day, and my mom said, sure, come on in, and I made an excuse that I needed them to wait a second before going up to my room, because there was a box of diapers on the floor in my closet that I needed to cover. 

So, you would think that I would have avoided associating with the kid on our street who wore diapers, but, it was the opposite - our parents used to joke that we were dating. I was glued to her side when she was around, because I found her predicament both terrifying and fascinating. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think that part of me wanted to be like her, even then. There's a lot of background to this, much of it told to me by my mom years later, but, at one point, the girl - Sherri - was apparently leaving her apartment to go out to play, and then taking her diaper off, and stashing it in the lobby of the building, behind a radiator or in the mail room. This was a time (early 80's) when a lot of us were "free-range" parented - we were allowed to run around the neighbourhood at very young ages. One parent or another would be out there somewhere, but we had free reign a lot of the time. "Helicopter parenting" was not a thing yet. Anyway, the landlady yelled at her parents about this. I even have a vague recollection of the lady finding one behind a radiator, although that might be a "manufactured memory" based on something I'd been told. 

After that, her mom started sometimes sending her outside in just a diaper and a shirt, so that she couldn't take her diaper off, or else she'd have been naked. I remember riding bikes with her, and she had just a diaper on. Not tricycles, these were bicycles - we were not toddlers. I also remember playing "duck duck goose", a form of tag, with a bunch of kids, including her, and, we got in trouble for playing hide-and-seek in the underground parking area where kids were not supposed to go. I hid under a trailer with her, and we got dirty, and we were brushing dirt off of each other, and I brushed off the back of her diaper, which gave me a thrill at the time that was completely non-sexual - keep in mind that I was a little kid. 

Her mom also babysat my siblings and I, and I had fantasies of her putting me in a diaper at bedtime, but that never happened - we never stayed overnight. 

Decades later, I asked my mom why Sherri wore diapers, and my mom said that she didn't know. I asked if she was developmentally delayed or something, even though, by my recollection, she played the same games we did and seemed to keep up, and my mom said that she didn't think so. I asked her why Sherri was sometimes outside in just a diaper, and my mom told me the story about her stashing the diapers and her parents getting yelled at by the landlady or superintendent, but then my mom also said "She was a strange lady", in reference to Sherri's mom.

Her sister's name was Melonie. I have often wondered if I might ever run into either of them here - Melonie wore diapers to bed like I did, and was about two years older than Sherri and I. In theory, if they're wired anything like I am, their time in diapers as older kids might have predisposed them to this interest. 

• Like 4

Glad you're happy with your new name here on DD. My grandfather and his parents came to the U.S. from Germany around 1895. His father's name was Seilbolt. Might be common over there but sure sounds different here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 9:13 AM, Little Sherri said:

This question has haunted me since childhood. I believe that the first inklings that I might be on the path to becoming a DL came to light during this very early time in my life. I knew her when I was maybe aged 4 - 7 or so, before they moved away somewhere. She was about the same age as me, and had a sister that was a year or two older.

At the time, I still wore diapers to bed, and I lived in constant fear that my younger brother or older sister would tell someone, and all my friends would find out - I imagined that would bring social ruination. I remember panicking when friends showed up at the door to play unexpectedly, on a rainy day, and my mom said, sure, come on in, and I made an excuse that I needed them to wait a second before going up to my room, because there was a box of diapers on the floor in my closet that I needed to cover. 

So, you would think that I would have avoided associating with the kid on our street who wore diapers, but, it was the opposite - our parents used to joke that we were dating. I was glued to her side when she was around, because I found her predicament both terrifying and fascinating. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think that part of me wanted to be like her, even then. There's a lot of background to this, much of it told to me by my mom years later, but, at one point, the girl - Sherri - was apparently leaving her apartment to go out to play, and then taking her diaper off, and stashing it in the lobby of the building, behind a radiator or in the mail room. This was a time (early 80's) when a lot of us were "free-range" parented - we were allowed to run around the neighbourhood at very young ages. One parent or another would be out there somewhere, but we had free reign a lot of the time. "Helicopter parenting" was not a thing yet. Anyway, the landlady yelled at her parents about this. I even have a vague recollection of the lady finding one behind a radiator, although that might be a "manufactured memory" based on something I'd been told. 

After that, her mom started sometimes sending her outside in just a diaper and a shirt, so that she couldn't take her diaper off, or else she'd have been naked. I remember riding bikes with her, and she had just a diaper on. Not tricycles, these were bicycles - we were not toddlers. I also remember playing "duck duck goose", a form of tag, with a bunch of kids, including her, and, we got in trouble for playing hide-and-seek in the underground parking area where kids were not supposed to go. I hid under a trailer with her, and we got dirty, and we were brushing dirt off of each other, and I brushed off the back of her diaper, which gave me a thrill at the time that was completely non-sexual - keep in mind that I was a little kid. 

Her mom also babysat my siblings and I, and I had fantasies of her putting me in a diaper at bedtime, but that never happened - we never stayed overnight. 

Decades later, I asked my mom why Sherri wore diapers, and my mom said that she didn't know. I asked if she was developmentally delayed or something, even though, by my recollection, she played the same games we did and seemed to keep up, and my mom said that she didn't think so. I asked her why Sherri was sometimes outside in just a diaper, and my mom told me the story about her stashing the diapers and her parents getting yelled at by the landlady or superintendent, but then my mom also said "She was a strange lady", in reference to Sherri's mom.

Her sister's name was Melonie. I have often wondered if I might ever run into either of them here - Melonie wore diapers to bed like I did, and was about two years older than Sherri and I. In theory, if they're wired anything like I am, their time in diapers as older kids might have predisposed them to this interest. 

Wow! That is a VERY interesting story.?? Sounds like I would have loved to be a kid back in the '80s. LOL! Your mom and your friends moms sound like very cool people to hang out with, not to mention your friends.??? I wonder what it would be like if I actually grew up in the '80s.? So as you got older, did your urge for diapers grow?! Also what kind of diapers did you wear as a kid? I BET they were Pampers!????????✌️♥️?? sorry if I already asked that question, but I have so many people that I talk to that I forget sometimes. LOL!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

So as you got older, did your urge for diapers grow?! Also what kind of diapers did you wear as a kid? I BET they were Pampers!????????✌️♥️?? sorry if I already asked that question, but I have so many people that I talk to that I forget sometimes. LOL!

It's a long story, but, I knew I had a "thing" for diapers from an early age, even aside from my crush on Little Sherri, because even though I was terrified of anyone finding out that I wore them to bed, I knew that I liked wearing them, and I used to stay in them for a while sometimes on weekends if we had nowhere to be, until one of my parents noticed and told me to go get changed. I stopped wearing them to bed sometime after I turned 10, and that's when I really came to the realization that I was "weird" when it came to diapers - I missed them terribly and I quickly started making my own out of towels and pillow cases and plastic bags. My stepdad found my diaper stash when I as about 13 and waived one of them around and yelled at me in front of my family, and that was it, I didn't look at or put on another diaper for 20 years. But then I saw a photo of myself in one of my mom's old photo albums, wearing a diaper at Christmas, when I was probably 6 or 7, and it all came flooding back (pun there...) and I went out and bought pull-ups within a day. I still hadn't thought to look "this" up on the internet, so I subsisted on wearing crappy medical diapers I bought in stores once in a while. It took me  several years to realize that there was an ABDL community in the world, and an industry dedicated to providing them with good quality, cute diapers. 

As to what I wore as a kid, yup, mostly Pampers - my dad worked for one of their distributors so we used to get them at a discount. I recall once asking my mom for either Luvs or Huggies and she said, nope, we don't get a deal on those. I also had cloth diapers, and I recalled wearing them with some frequency, but when I asked my mom about it years later, she said she hated cloth diapers and only put me in them when she had to.

• Like 3