LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soggy start to the day.

DailyDi

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Outwet an XP5000 and got the bed wet. I hate when that happens. I know its a given that accidents will happen when you wear diapers, but it still annoys me. Bad diaper, bad!

Oh well.  Shi... err pee happens.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Outwet an XP5000 and got the bed wet. I hate when that happens. I know its a given that accidents will happen when you wear diapers, but it still annoys me. Bad diaper, bad!

What diaper were you wearing buddy?!????????

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

XP5000 from XPMedical

Well, it's a GOOD thing you have a waterproof mattress! LOL!?????? You should probably stick to a Megamax or BetterDry diaper for night time. Those ALWAYS work VERY well!????♥️????

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

at least you get to wake up wet, i beg God to let me wake up wet at least once in a while, id like to get back to a more frequent wetting(use to wet the bed as a pup but i didnt get diapers for that.)

• Like 2

I'm starting day 4 of my 5 day stint 24 hours a day in diapers.  Even though I was a bedwetter and wore diapers and plastic pants until almost age 6, I can never sleep if I wear a diaper to bed.  If I try I maybe get an hour or two of very restless sleep, but with the house to myself and being off work for 5 days, I just decided to try sleeping diapered.  Wednesday night was a Molicare and I slept really well!  Very surprising but I was super tired as the power was out and I had to fire up the generator.  No leaks.  Thursday night I slept well in a Betterdry diaper, again no leaks but I stayed in it way too long after I got up and leaked on my computer chair.  Last night I changed into another Betterdry for bed and wet it the most of the previous two night diapers.  I was afraid I would leak but I didn't.  Still wearing it but I put plastic pants on over it when I got up about half an hour ago.  I have a waterbed so I can't ruin the mattress and I figured if I leaked and got the sheets wet, I'll just toss them in the washer,

• Like 1
On 10/21/2022 at 8:15 AM, DailyDi said:

Ive leaked a Tykables Camalot and their new Ne8re but out on one side. Always the right side for some reason. Have to like almost lift my back side just to get the back top soaked.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Ive leaked a Tykables Camalot and their new Ne8re but out on one side. Always the right side for some reason. Have to like almost lift my back side just to get the back top soaked.

Ha, my leak was on the right side too!

• Like 2
20 hours ago, feralfreak said:

at least you get to wake up wet, i beg God to let me wake up wet at least once in a while, id like to get back to a more frequent wetting(use to wet the bed as a pup but i didnt get diapers for that.)

I WISH you did get diapers for that when you were younger, you DEFINITELY should have. Poor little pup!??????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I WISH you did get diapers for that when you were younger, you DEFINITELY should have. Poor little pup!??????

i would have slept a lot better, i remember a lot of nights i woke up freezing, i also know what its like to wake up in a wet adult diaper back in 08 and '13, so i know for a fact sleeping when i was a pup would have been much better.

• Like 2
On 10/21/2022 at 11:15 AM, DailyDi said:

If it's any consolation, I had to strip my own bed sheets this morning.  I went to bed last night about 10pm in a Betterdry and around 4am I peed it (having woken up a couple times earlier and peed it as well).  I immediately felt my sheet was wet on the right side and when I put my hand down there, I noticed the sheet was pretty wet under my diaper too.  I chalk this up to a couple things.  The bottom tape on the right side was not as tight as it should have been and I had really soaked that diaper.  Somehow mornings make me pee a lot more.  Anyway, since the damage was done I stayed in bed another couple hours wetting the soaked Betterdry.  Hey, if the sheets are wet and need to be washed anyway, it doesn't matter if they get even more wet!

By the way, Mikey, I've been meaning to ask you this if it's not too personal.  What is your level of bladder issues?  I get the idea you mostly have control in the day but you dribble and need pull ups to stay dry, but at night you fully wet in your sleep.  Is that it?  What causes it, do you know?  I know weight can be a factor and how are you doing on your quest to lose weight?  I haven't seen you give us any update lately.  I hope you are still dropping some pounds! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

By the way, Mikey, I've been meaning to ask you this if it's not too personal.  What is your level of bladder issues?  I get the idea you mostly have control in the day but you dribble and need pull ups to stay dry, but at night you fully wet in your sleep.  Is that it?  What causes it, do you know?  I know weight can be a factor and how are you doing on your quest to lose weight?  I haven't seen you give us any update lately.  I hope you are still dropping some pounds! 

Yep, that's about it. Dribble during the day, but wet at night. It's neurological in nature, but I haven't explored it too much to state a definite cause.

Weight loss is a struggle. Right now I am maintaining my current weight, which is down 55 pounds from the peak. I need to get back to losing pounds.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yep, that's about it. Dribble during the day, but wet at night. It's neurological in nature, but I haven't explored it too much to state a definite cause.

Weight loss is a struggle. Right now I am maintaining my current weight, which is down 55 pounds from the peak. I need to get back to losing pounds.

try eating bad hotdogs, you will lose weight REAL quick! or get some benefiber to put in your coffee, that might be a more gentle option.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

try eating bad hotdogs, you will lose weight REAL quick! or get some benefiber to put in your coffee, that might be a more gentle option.

Nah, no tricks. I need to be better about junk food and sugar drinks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

He went down that road with Taco Hell a few months back!

36 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Nah, no tricks. I need to be better about junk food and sugar drinks.

Same here.  I was doing great losing weight a year ago --- then winter hit and I stagnated.  I haven't made any progress since.  And it doesn't help that I'm experiencing some difficulty with my feet that makes walking painful - especially when trying to go down stairs.  I believe it was the 30-40 minute power walks every day that was truly helping.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, feralfreak said:

@feralfreak

I would think adding something to help you with fiber would be more advantageous to Mikey. We don't want to hurt him, so we certainly wouldn't want for him to eat bad hot dogs, or anything else that would cause his stomach to be doing summersaults! Having food poisoning is not the best thing in the world, and my friend one summer had that, and he told me that was one of the worst things that he possibly dealt with!

Additionally, you don't want to drop pounds too quickly: if you're really sick, and something is very wrong with your systems, you can drop pounds very quickly, because you're not eating the same type of foods that you would normally eat if your stomach is in a good position. He's 30 years old, I had my appendix burst with peritonitis. This was one time where I lost 25 pounds quite easily, without even trying. I was lucky that I didn't die, because they said if I had waited one more hour, I probably would have been dead on the operating table. Ever since this happened to me, I'm very cognizant of my life force, and the fact that I want to be able to stay alive and healthy as much as I can. Foodborne illness can be one thing that can be a bear to deal with, and sometimes the bacteria that you deal with can cause more problems then you want to deal with.

I was always taught that if you are in doubt, throw it out! There's no sense in trying to tell if something is good or bad by trying to ingest it. If it doesn't taste right, doesn't look right, does it smell good, or whatever, you throw it out and get something else. That is about the safest thing I can suggest. Mikey wants to lose weight, and I support it, but we don't want him to have to end up in a hospital, because that would not be something that would be very advantageous to him!

Keep doing what you're doing Mikey, because it sounds to me like whatever you're doing is exactly what you need to do. Your doctor will be able to tell you exactly what is going on, and if you're doing it right. My doctor told me that I should lose weight as well, and there's no real easy way to do it, except for counting calories, but that seems to be a little bit ridiculous nitpicking, where you can just pick good food to eat and not eat to excess. If you can do that, I think that would help you as well.

Brian

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Mikey, I just really wanted to say that I really like the situation you find yourself with your pull-ups, dribbling on yourself during the day and wetting yourself at night, just like the little boy you are.???? You must be SO CUTE when you have an accident!????♥️??? And I hope you continue to do well in your weight loss journey and become a slim little boy! God knows I am! LOL!?????♥️??? Big hugs!????♥️?? LOVE you Mikey!????♥️?????

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I hope you continue to do well in your weight loss journey and become a slim little boy! God knows I am! LOL!?????♥️??? Big hugs!????♥️?? LOVE you Mikey!????♥️?????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

not to mention the fact that, we both know that Mikey has back problems, and maybe him continuing his quest will also help him with his back issues. Not to say that they will go away, because back problems rarely do, but as my doctor has stated to me, the later you are, the easier it is for you to move around, and the later Mikey is, it will probably be easier for him to be mobile, and do some of the things that he wants to do. The only thing that he'll have to watch for is to be able to do effective pain management because that is the main issue: losing weight is one thing, pain management and control is another!

You can be the thinnest guy in the world, or the fattest, but if you can't get your pain under control, then it is very hard for you to be able to do the weight loss effectively. I'm sure that Mikey has dealt with a lot of things in his life, and because of that is very aware of his pain tolerance, and very aware of what he asked to do to maintain the ability to be as mobile as he can. The thing that stinks about being in a situation like us, is that we are always dealing with something that is mobility related, that can be somehow derailed by high amounts of pain, and sometimes it's just not our fault.

So like you, I wish Mikey the best! Mikey is a special young guy, and we want him to be at his best, doing what he wants to do, and the only way he can do that, is to do what he thinks is best for himself, like he does when he makes decisions on what to do with his websites, or who to put in positions of authority or put someone in a position where they can use their expertise to help the site.

As I was always taught, the first thing that needs to happen is that an individual needs to be healthy! In @DailyDi 's case, that is a decision that he makes as he does what he does, and one of the things that I continually pray for is that Mikey continues to be as healthy as he possibly can be under his current circumstances, because he will be happier and more able to do things if he is at ease and not under a lot of stress!

******HUGS*****

Brian

12 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

He went down that road with Taco Hell a few months back!

Same here.  I was doing great losing weight a year ago --- then winter hit and I stagnated.  I haven't made any progress since.  And it doesn't help that I'm experiencing some difficulty with my feet that makes walking painful - especially when trying to go down stairs.  I believe it was the 30-40 minute power walks every day that was truly helping.

get a foot bike, you can sit in your couch and pedal, good exercise

9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@feralfreak

I would think adding something to help you with fiber would be more advantageous to Mikey. We don't want to hurt him, so we certainly wouldn't want for him to eat bad hot dogs, or anything else that would cause his stomach to be doing summersaults! Having food poisoning is not the best thing in the world, and my friend one summer had that, and he told me that was one of the worst things that he possibly dealt with!

Additionally, you don't want to drop pounds too quickly: if you're really sick, and something is very wrong with your systems, you can drop pounds very quickly, because you're not eating the same type of foods that you would normally eat if your stomach is in a good position. He's 30 years old, I had my appendix burst with peritonitis. This was one time where I lost 25 pounds quite easily, without even trying. I was lucky that I didn't die, because they said if I had waited one more hour, I probably would have been dead on the operating table. Ever since this happened to me, I'm very cognizant of my life force, and the fact that I want to be able to stay alive and healthy as much as I can. Foodborne illness can be one thing that can be a bear to deal with, and sometimes the bacteria that you deal with can cause more problems then you want to deal with.

I was always taught that if you are in doubt, throw it out! There's no sense in trying to tell if something is good or bad by trying to ingest it. If it doesn't taste right, doesn't look right, does it smell good, or whatever, you throw it out and get something else. That is about the safest thing I can suggest. Mikey wants to lose weight, and I support it, but we don't want him to have to end up in a hospital, because that would not be something that would be very advantageous to him!

Keep doing what you're doing Mikey, because it sounds to me like whatever you're doing is exactly what you need to do. Your doctor will be able to tell you exactly what is going on, and if you're doing it right. My doctor told me that I should lose weight as well, and there's no real easy way to do it, except for counting calories, but that seems to be a little bit ridiculous nitpicking, where you can just pick good food to eat and not eat to excess. If you can do that, I think that would help you as well.

Brian

i was kidding, i assumed that was already known, or i wouldnt have said it.

9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

not to mention the fact that, we both know that Mikey has back problems, and maybe him continuing his quest will also help him with his back issues. Not to say that they will go away, because back problems rarely do, but as my doctor has stated to me, the later you are, the easier it is for you to move around, and the later Mikey is, it will probably be easier for him to be mobile, and do some of the things that he wants to do. The only thing that he'll have to watch for is to be able to do effective pain management because that is the main issue: losing weight is one thing, pain management and control is another!

You can be the thinnest guy in the world, or the fattest, but if you can't get your pain under control, then it is very hard for you to be able to do the weight loss effectively. I'm sure that Mikey has dealt with a lot of things in his life, and because of that is very aware of his pain tolerance, and very aware of what he asked to do to maintain the ability to be as mobile as he can. The thing that stinks about being in a situation like us, is that we are always dealing with something that is mobility related, that can be somehow derailed by high amounts of pain, and sometimes it's just not our fault.

So like you, I wish Mikey the best! Mikey is a special young guy, and we want him to be at his best, doing what he wants to do, and the only way he can do that, is to do what he thinks is best for himself, like he does when he makes decisions on what to do with his websites, or who to put in positions of authority or put someone in a position where they can use their expertise to help the site.

As I was always taught, the first thing that needs to happen is that an individual needs to be healthy! In @DailyDi 's case, that is a decision that he makes as he does what he does, and one of the things that I continually pray for is that Mikey continues to be as healthy as he possibly can be under his current circumstances, because he will be happier and more able to do things if he is at ease and not under a lot of stress!

******HUGS*****

Brian

id say losing weight will solve some of his back pain at least, every pound overweight is 4 times that on the joints and the back is full of them(well discs and cartilage), and ive put on some pounds in the last decade(as i call myself, im disgustingly fat and too UGLY to care, ....... there is more but ill leave it at that), my back pain might be my spine telling me im too damn fat! do i give a fuck? nope! but at least mikey does, watching intake will help, @DailyDidrink a full glass of water before every meal, it takes up space in your stomach, if you can invest in a footbike to get some exercise as you sit, and use fiber whenever you can, people carry a lot of shit and the more of that you evacuate from your guts the lighter you will be, plus its better for your heart because it carries cholesterol out of you.

• Like 1