LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about vibrators

Hey everyone I don’t know if I am posting this question in the right place, anyway I have a question about vibrators I am a little embarrassed ☺️ To ask this question but my mom got herself a vibrator gun for her back so one day she when out of town for a day and my curiosity got the best me so i try to use it to make me pump my naughty load in my diapers now the vibration felt very interesting ?? but after I was done it kind of knocked out some of the diaper stuffing living a see through hole ? in my diaper ?? so i was the first time I use a vibrator to make me blow my load in my diaper and I need some advice on how to use it without living a see through hole in my diapers again ??can anyone help me????

59 minutes ago, ppdude said:

That must be one hell of a vibrator to do that!!!

?? You got that right, it some sort of massage vibrator that relive pain in the back and muscles i try to use it to make me pump a big sticky load in my diaper it in a form of a gun kind of plus setting it a max speed was a bit over the top ??? leaving me a see through hole like that but it is my first time using a vibrator to make me blow my top so i am very new at this ?? what do think i am doing wrong or has anyone experience this kind of thing like me ???? 

2 hours ago, adam4landry said:

????… Lighter pressure???? Do you mean i was pressing the vibrator to hard on my diaper or turn down the speed on it ?????

don't press so hard, you might get blisters where you WONT WANT THEM, (been there, done that.)

7 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Blisters ????? What’s do you mean by blisters ?????

Really? - you haven't ever heard of blisters? as in ON YOUR  D*** ?

Medical definition: What Are Blisters?
They're bubbles that pop up when fluid collects in pockets under the top layer of your skin. They can be filled with pus, blood, or the clear, watery part of your blood called serum. Most are shaped like circles. Depending on the cause, your blister could itch or hurt a lot or a little. They can appear as a single bubble or in clusters.

Friction Blisters
Friction blisters, named for what causes them, are one of the most common kinds. Think back. Have you ever worn a new pair of hiking boots before you broke them in? Or raked the yard without a pair of garden gloves on your hands? Those are the kinds of things that could cause a friction blister on your heel, toe, thumb, or palm.

@adam4landry

Adam: I think that you may have the wrong type of vibrator for the application that you wish to use it for. There are many vibrators that are available for somebody that needs to massage their body or tired weak or hurt muscles. I think what is happened is that you have the thing turned up way too high, and you may be causing issues because of the speed.

Any vibrator that is a powerful vibrator can put a hole into a diaper or anything that you're wearing if you are rubbing it enough against the plastic. I've had it happen myself, where it felt so good that I just kept on going and by the time I was done, I had a hole in my diaper, and an owner for that to happen, it has to be something that is done for a long period of time, and anything that is rubbed like that can cause the plastic or the internals to weaken.

Not only that, but the one that you're using, looks like a gun: I don't think it is designed for what you are trying to use it for. Although,you can use a vibrator on your muscles, all over your body, this type of a vibrator is not set up for that purpose. I have bought several of them from Amazon, and all of them have had USB charging. The problem I have is that the switches, that were push button always used to go out on me, so I would have to replace these things a lot. I do know exactly what you're talking about, because you can overdo it with a vibrator, and believe you me it can feel really good, but you can cause a whole to wear in your diaper if you are doing it for a long duration.

Additionally, you also have to be careful when you are using these vibrators. The reason I say that is because your body may not be able to deal with a continuing massage downstairs. Eventually, your body is going to want to expel its contents, and continually hitting your diaper area with a strong vibrator could cause your good feeling to then extend to almost hurting yourself. If you use a vibrator too long, you can even have it feel like you've been punched in the lower abdomen, and then you would have to stop. Prolonged use of a vibrator at high speed can also cause you to feel like you've had someone step on you. You have to be careful one way or the other,believe me I've been there!

if your intention is to give yourself pleasure downstairs, there are plenty of vibrators that are available on Amazon that can be gotten from as little as 10 or $15, up to hundreds of dollars. Right now I have one that's long and black, and it has a plastic cover over a rubber bulb. The plastic cover has two sets of bumps.

The big bumps can be used to massage muscles and also to give you a change in the way it feels, while the smaller bumps can be used when you want to be able to get Another feeling. I know that for me, if done right, it really feels good and I can just let myself go. However, if I feel that it is getting too intense, I have to shut it off, because I can hurt myself or pull a muscle in my lower region and I would hate to have to explain to somebody now I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen, because no one would understand why I did it, I would probably give me a bunch of grief if I actually explained it, so I try not to make too much of a big deal out of it.

So as others have given you advice: I give you the same advice, and that is to turn this thing down, go nice and slow, and try not to do these sessions for longer than maybe 5 to 6 minutes. It may feel good in the first few minutes, but if you end up getting hard too fast, it can go from feeling really good to almost feel like you want to curl up and die. Take it easy with these things, because some of them are more powerful than others. There are also ones that are more expensive than others, and they might have differing settings

when I was a kid, my mom had a vibrator like that: it was used to help me relax my tight muscles. You could put any type of attachment on it, and when my mom ran over tight muscles, it felt good. Since I had tight muscles all over my body when I was a kid, anything that my mom could help me to do really helped. I can tell you from experience, that I was glad that my mom did that, because it makes sense that if you have tight muscles it helps you to relax. You just have to be careful how you use that thing, because it might hurt you without you wanting to hurt yourself!

good luck!

Brian

38 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry

Adam: I think that you may have the wrong type of vibrator for the application that you wish to use it for. There are many vibrators that are available for somebody that needs to massage their body or tired weak or hurt muscles. I think what is happened is that you have the thing turned up way too high, and you may be causing issues because of the speed.

Any vibrator that is a powerful vibrator can put a hole into a diaper or anything that you're wearing if you are rubbing it enough against the plastic. I've had it happen myself, where it felt so good that I just kept on going and by the time I was done, I had a hole in my diaper, and an owner for that to happen, it has to be something that is done for a long period of time, and anything that is rubbed like that can cause the plastic or the internals to weaken.

Not only that, but the one that you're using, looks like a gun: I don't think it is designed for what you are trying to use it for. Although,you can use a vibrator on your muscles, all over your body, this type of a vibrator is not set up for that purpose. I have bought several of them from Amazon, and all of them have had USB charging. The problem I have is that the switches, that were push button always used to go out on me, so I would have to replace these things a lot. I do know exactly what you're talking about, because you can overdo it with a vibrator, and believe you me it can feel really good, but you can cause a whole to wear in your diaper if you are doing it for a long duration.

Additionally, you also have to be careful when you are using these vibrators. The reason I say that is because your body may not be able to deal with a continuing massage downstairs. Eventually, your body is going to want to expel its contents, and continually hitting your diaper area with a strong vibrator could cause your good feeling to then extend to almost hurting yourself. If you use a vibrator too long, you can even have it feel like you've been punched in the lower abdomen, and then you would have to stop. Prolonged use of a vibrator at high speed can also cause you to feel like you've had someone step on you. You have to be careful one way or the other,believe me I've been there!

if your intention is to give yourself pleasure downstairs, there are plenty of vibrators that are available on Amazon that can be gotten from as little as 10 or $15, up to hundreds of dollars. Right now I have one that's long and black, and it has a plastic cover over a rubber bulb. The plastic cover has two sets of bumps.

The big bumps can be used to massage muscles and also to give you a change in the way it feels, while the smaller bumps can be used when you want to be able to get Another feeling. I know that for me, if done right, it really feels good and I can just let myself go. However, if I feel that it is getting too intense, I have to shut it off, because I can hurt myself or pull a muscle in my lower region and I would hate to have to explain to somebody now I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen, because no one would understand why I did it, I would probably give me a bunch of grief if I actually explained it, so I try not to make too much of a big deal out of it.

So as others have given you advice: I give you the same advice, and that is to turn this thing down, go nice and slow, and try not to do these sessions for longer than maybe 5 to 6 minutes. It may feel good in the first few minutes, but if you end up getting hard too fast, it can go from feeling really good to almost feel like you want to curl up and die. Take it easy with these things, because some of them are more powerful than others. There are also ones that are more expensive than others, and they might have differing settings

when I was a kid, my mom had a vibrator like that: it was used to help me relax my tight muscles. You could put any type of attachment on it, and when my mom ran over tight muscles, it felt good. Since I had tight muscles all over my body when I was a kid, anything that my mom could help me to do really helped. I can tell you from experience, that I was glad that my mom did that, because it makes sense that if you have tight muscles it helps you to relax. You just have to be careful how you use that thing, because it might hurt you without you wanting to hurt yourself!

good luck!

Brian

Ahhhh so that why ?? my diaper had a hole like that thank for your info Brian, as a matter a fact i am looking to buy a vibrator but i have no idea what kind of vibrator to buy there are one like wand and there are one that are vibrating ring with a wireless remote, so the one with the remote look interesting because i want to use it with a special inflatable underwear when my undies are fully inflated i need something to help me blow my top in them and in my diapers what do you think brian do you recommend remote vibrators ?????

Oh and PS; i won't use that gun like vibrator again if it will leave holes in my diapers like that then "No way" i am using that again.?

@adam4landry

you should get the vibrator that will allow you to enjoy foreplay to the best extent possible. Part of the fun of having a vibrator, is that when you want to have some fun,you can do that ! The thing I've learned is that you have to be careful when you're using any vibrators. You don't want to overstimulate yourself to the point where you're curling up in a ball in agony because you pull the muscle in places where you don't want to pull a muscle. In order to get the best possible outcome, you should be very very gentle , and just let it come , very very slowly ! By this I mean, you don't want to make this happen so fast that you lose the feelings that you want . When you are having sex for example, you don't want to have a quick one, and then have it just be over in 3 minutes : you want to be able to drag it out for as long as possible, because the longer you can hold out, the more fun you will have, and the more sensitive you will be . Depending on who is helping you, or what you were using, you can bring yourself to just the tip of wanting to explode, and then use your hands or anything else that helps you to experience the best sex yet. Remember, your organs downstairs are very very very sensitive ! They are done that way for a reason : the best way that I can think of to make the sensation last is to lightly stimulate yourself , and keep on doing it every few minutes until you are in a position where you are comfortable with the way it is.

for me, diapers can make me feel real good, because of the way they feel. This is why I like the plastic back diapers, while other people may think that cost back diapers are the best. I am a kind of guy that likes the plastic back diapers, because that is what I grew up with in the 70s period of course, there were cloth diapers, but I rarely remember being in a cost diaper, because my mom never used them. If you are a diaper lover, and diapers turn you on, that would be an instant way to make you feel really good. I can tell you for example that I love diapers because of the fact that you can put a diaper on, it is supposed to be used to release everything that you're holding, and it is designed to do that. The best thing is the feeling of a diaper around your waist, taped up so that you don't have to worry about what you are about ready to do or release. There have been many times when I charge my vibrator to full, and all I do is put a diaper on and then let that thing go!I can tell you, that the best feeling in the world is to just let it happen let it explode and enjoy the feeling!

the best vibrator is one that has multiple speeds: the best vibrator is one that is easy for you to use, is comfortable for you, and will allow you to experience the feelings that you want to experience. There are so many vibrators out there, that it would be almost impossible for me to recommend one. It all depends on what you are looking for. I have a straight vibrator with a plastic top cap that has bumps on either side. One side has big bumps, one has small bumps, and you can use either side to be able to stimulate yourself, and sometimes the best feeling is just allowing yourself to put a diaper on, throw your vibrator over the top, and lately and continuously keep on stimulating: eventually you will end up getting to the point where you will not be able to hold back anymore, and you will explode. Once you explode, you can enjoy the feeling for awhile, and know that your diaper is there to help you! You should get the vibrator that works the best for you. In my case, that is a large black vibrator, that has 20 speeds, and that is USB chargeable. I got it on Amazon, and I think I paid 25 to $30 for it. I don't recommend getting the ones that are $200, and the ones that you plug in, because they are too cost prohibitive and expensive, and they would require you to be connected to a power source when you wanted to have fun. It sounds to me, like you want to be able to add a little bit more fun to the equation, so you may want to add an inflatable ring, or inflatable undergarments to enjoy yourself, but for me a vibrator a little bit of Lube, and maybe an underpad or a diaper or all I need to enjoy this because at least I can enjoy it and let my body enjoy the feeling. The only thing better than doing it yourself, is to have someone that can help you enjoy it.

To find the right vibrator, I would start on Amazon: as I said there are many of them: there are so many of them that it is ridiculous, and you may even have to say: vibrators for men. Otherwise, you get every single vibrator that was ever made, and it might not even be the type of vibrator that you're looking for. Remember that vibrators can also be used to take care of your muscles, but as you have already learned you don't want to use a vibrator that is too powerful, because it will allow you to enjoy yourself, but it could also rub a hole in your clothing or make it so uncomfortable that you are unable to enjoy what you are looking for.

Good Luck, and let me know which one you've chosen!

Brian

Okay I fond one that looks interesting it a “remote control vibrating ring” here a pic of itAAF26B29-92A7-45DC-A7D6-556BE42DB928.jpeg.25e19fc495fde9c7957b5ad32c935f8d.jpeg

it usb chargeable it about $77.18 bucks also it has 9 vibrating speeds I can put this on my little hose then diapers myself and then go to town with it but I don’t no if this is perfect for what I have in mind, plus I can wear my special inflatable underwear like this one E2C3F2E7-8080-415C-A739-0325BFFFF8D6.thumb.jpeg.70562ec46b34cf4ee3e0025f723014d5.jpeg

an have a little fun with that as well what do you think Brian ????

@adam4landry

looks like that vibrator would be interesting for you. However, I don't know about the inflatable underwear: I would think that would be very hard to wear, because you wouldn't be able to move very well, and I would want to be careful cause I would not want to put a hole in them, because it would pop like a balloon! Hopefully you are able to have fun with such a device, let me know how it works out.

Good Luck!

Brian

3 hours ago, adam4landry said:

... as a matter a fact i am looking to buy a vibrator but i have no idea what kind of vibrator to buy there are one like wand and there are one that are vibrating ring with a wireless remote. \

A fan favorite on this site seems to be the Hitachi Magic Wand. This thing works wonders for old guys like me.

31 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry

looks like that vibrator would be interesting for you. However, I don't know about the inflatable underwear: I would think that would be very hard to wear, because you wouldn't be able to move very well, and I would want to be careful cause I would not want to put a hole in them, because it would pop like a balloon! Hopefully you are able to have fun with such a device, let me know how it works out.

Good Luck!

Brian

??????? your comment about the the inflatable underwear is very funny ? sorry if I am laughing right now ?????? oooohhhh mercy ?. Anyway the underwear is inflatable like I mention i don’t put it on when it inflated I inflate once I put on me I want to feel it when it starting to bulk up little by little, from what I heard about it the sensation is very unique combine that with the vibrator and you will have “double the pleasure double the fun” well in a matter of speaking that is ?and also I know I won’t be able to move very well with it that what I want ?? and I won’t be able to sit with it either if I try to sit down with it I think it will send me flying everywhere ????.

@adam4landry

I didn't expect that you would be wearing these underwear and be doing anything in them without standing up straight. From the looks of that picture, there's just too much air that would be involved in it, so you wouldn't be able to do much in them other than to enjoy the feeling.Part of the fun of being able to wear diapers and using vibrators is the fact that you can just let it happen , and you can make your body do it, and you don't have to feel guilty, because you are wearing a piece of clothing that is designed to be able to help you to deal with the results that you want to occur.

I certainly do hope that you were able to find the vibrator that will help you to be able to do what it is you want to be able to do, and that you were able to have fun using it. I'm glad that I have a vibrator that actually works now, so I don't have to keep replacing it. I like the fact that I can get USB rechargeable products because plugging the thing in might have its advantages, which means it doesn't run out of power, and doesn't lose its ability to feel the same, but you also have to realize that 5 letters like that cost a pretty penny, and what they call a magic wand, probably cost between 200 to $250 or more depending on what you want.

Brian

22 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry

I didn't expect that you would be wearing these underwear and be doing anything in them without standing up straight. From the looks of that picture, there's just too much air that would be involved in it, so you wouldn't be able to do much in them other than to enjoy the feeling.Part of the fun of being able to wear diapers and using vibrators is the fact that you can just let it happen , and you can make your body do it, and you don't have to feel guilty, because you are wearing a piece of clothing that is designed to be able to help you to deal with the results that you want to occur.

I certainly do hope that you were able to find the vibrator that will help you to be able to do what it is you want to be able to do, and that you were able to have fun using it. I'm glad that I have a vibrator that actually works now, so I don't have to keep replacing it. I like the fact that I can get USB rechargeable products because plugging the thing in might have its advantages, which means it doesn't run out of power, and doesn't lose its ability to feel the same, but you also have to realize that 5 letters like that cost a pretty penny, and what they call a magic wand, probably cost between 200 to $250 or more depending on what you want.

Brian

Well the reason that it that big it a custom xl 36 inch beach ball underwear that is why it that big.

And as for the vibrator and diapers part well I do agree with you on that one ?wearing a diaper when using a little toy like look super fun I have know idea how many times it will make me blow my top off until I saw some video of people using vibrator to make them blow about 4 to 5 times before they are satisfied with their sticky load filling there pants full of there ooze.

You are too impatient!  Turn the speed down and slow things up!  Patience is a virtue and while it may take a little longer if you go low and slow, that anticipation really makes things well worth while!  Good things cum to those who wait!

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You are too impatient!  Turn the speed down and slow things up!  Patients is a virtue and while it may take a little longer if you go low and slow, that anticipation really makes things well worth while!  Good things cum to those who wait!

A young bull and an old bull are at the top of a hill.

There are hundreds of cows grazing below. The young bull says, "Let's run down there and fuck a cow!"

The old bull says, "No, let's walk down and fuck them all."

I also had problems with the vibrator eating through the plastic, but its less likely to happen with something made of cloth between vibrator and diaper.
Its also easier to move the vibrator around.
I sometimes use double onesies, with vibrator between the 2 layers, for an hands-free experience. 
Other times I just lay it on top of my blanket. 

I have a vibrator in metal, so its quite heavy. 

9 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

you can always get a vibrating bullet and insert it in the front of your soggy diaper, they too powerful to damage the diaper and its hands free minus the controller. 

https://www.spencersonline.com/product/blue-petite-pearl-bullet-vibrator-3-inch-sexology/13865.uts  

Your idea look interesting but I still want one that I can attach it to my hose like the one I posted last time I think that one will satisfy my needs very well. (I think?????)