LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public diaper question!

k4rak

Hello all,

Long-time mostly lurker here, looking for a discrete dip to wear under a onesie/bodysuit in public. Sorry if this is the one-millionth post like this. Only very recently have I been able to properly indulge in our hobby and I have some very thicc Betterdry for bedroom fun, and am looking at thinner ones for public! I’m Uk based and have seen Abena L2 (I love the L4s but they hooge) and maybe Tena Slips. Any recommendations? I struggled to find proper thickness comparisons online. I’m very fortunate that I have a partner who is supporting me to indulge a little and wants me to secretly pad on dates. 

also, I got an awfully small (despite being XL) betterdry bodysuit and definitely need something else, I’ve seen Onesiedownunder do some nice ones but am worried about sizing after my Betterdry experience (it’s probably a men’s medium at best despite saying XL). Any good recommendations that are true to described size? I’m just a DL so not keen for anything babyish, I just love the tightness in the groin and the suppression of noise. 

peace and love :)

I wear medium nappies, but large onesies.  Except for (1) ABU onesies, where the long mediums are a better fit.  And (2) Onesiesdownunder onesies are very small for their quoted size, and XL or 2XL are the right size for these for me.  The ABU ones are my favourites btw - good quality material.  The ODU material is thin and stretchy, and I don't like it as much.  I'm 5'9", waist about 34", weight about 11 1/2 stone.  Hope this helps a bit.

Proper clothing (avoid tight pants, but even with tight pants, an untucked shirt will conceal your diaper) will adequately conceal most diapers in public. The anxiety about diapers in public is self-imposed. No one will notice, and even if someone suspects you may have on a diaper, nothing will be said, their life and your life will go on as if nothing occurred.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, drynot said:

Have you tried wearing L4's in public?  I ask only because I wear them all the time in public.  No one seems to notice.

That's right - I'm in cloth nappies nearly all the time, but judicious choice of clothing means nobody ever notices.  Mind you, it takes some time to get used to not feeling self-conscious about it.  Just don't let your nappy show when you bend down or left your arms etc - any onesie will solve that problem.  Good luck!

@k4rak I suggest you can start with an L2 or a Tena slip super in the beginning. Once you get comfortable wearing a diaper in public (and probably find from your own experience that no one notices or cares), you can switch to the L4 or Tena slip maxi/ultima. One day you'll probably end up wearing your thick wet Betterdrys in public ?

On 10/13/2022 at 4:55 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Most onesies seem to be sized for women. Your best bet is to email your measurements and for sizing advice.

As for what diaper to wear. Unless you are wearing form fitting trousers, no one will notice.

And even if you are, so what? People are not all that observant and are often entranced with some other shiny object.

Before you know it, you'll be wearing Crinklz Aquanauts or Astronauts, Better Dry's, Megamax's etc in public and not even bat an eyelash...

On 10/14/2022 at 12:57 AM, Moochie said:

Proper clothing (avoid tight pants, but even with tight pants, an untucked shirt will conceal your diaper) will adequately conceal most diapers in public. The anxiety about diapers in public is self-imposed. No one will notice, and even if someone suspects you may have on a diaper, nothing will be said, their life and your life will go on as if nothing occurred.

I've worn a Crinklz diaper almost every day for the last two years.  It's the same people who have seen me at work every day, I've worn in front of friends, and family.  I wear a pair of boxers and waterproof pants to protect me from leaks.  As of today, the number of comments I've received is a massive 0 times.    Nobody cares- and those who notice- nobody wants to notice

Honestly I find a loose shirt does a lot. I would sudjest wearing one a size larger than you need. Mens shirts are better than womans shirts, one with the long tails at the front and back. Helps a lot. One it covers up over everything, two, it helps break up the lines, making it much harder for someone to notice. Remember, most people are not going to be looking at your rear, they are not going to want to be seen looking at some passerbys ass. Same thing with the front. Loose pants also help a lot. I have been around in a rather wet diaper in the past out in public, with no issues. Most will never notice, and the few that do will be extreamly unlikely to ever say anything.

For onsies thats kinda a bit of trial and error.  A lot of places  get there stuff made in china, china is known for undersizing everything. A 5x in china is, if your lucky, an xl in the US. I tend to get stuff from rears as its made in canada,  and there sizes seem to be more realistic for thoes of us in the US. 

I have heard good things about betterdry diapers, but not tried them myself, its on my todo list, but I have found I am kinda a fan of the velcro tapes over the sticky tapes. Being able to adjust tapes during the day as things shift around do to movement is quite nice.

Properly fitting latex pantys can be quite usefull in helping to hide that you have a diaper on as well, and helps hold them nice and close, and keeps the diapers from drooping, and showing  a bit.

13 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

I would sudjest  passerbys  extreamly pantys  usefull 

I would *Suggest* that *passerby's* don't listen to the sound of YOUR pants or *panties* - this is *extremely* *useful* knowing that

"No One Listens To The Sound Of Your Pants"

I have worn thick diapers where I can see the bulge without seeing any reactions.

And now its fall/winter so everyone wears bulky clothes so its even less noticeable. 

Its not about what diaper you wear, but what you wear over the diaper.
Don't go out in tights or white clothes.

• Like 2