LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scented or Unscented?

DailyDi

I like the Northshore Wipes, Extra Large, which I use every day, and they are QUILTED, so they help clean up better than those that are not quilted :)

They ARE lightly scented, which is cool!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 2

I have to ABSOLUTELY go with scented baby wipes!?♥️????  I EVEN remember when I was little and I was getting my diaper changed at 3 or 4 years old, and I remember when they would wipe my ass with those scented baby wipes it would always feel SO good! It would LITERALLY feel like sex! And I've NEVER had sex by the way. What I would give to be a BABY again and have my bottom wiped with scented wipes.?????? I swear, it's the BEST thing in the world!!!!!??♥️??????♥️?? Oh and by the way, I prefer Pampers scented baby wipes for my little bum bum!????? I SO wish I had my little baby butt back, and my little baby penis and my baby body! I really wish my outside matched my inside!???????♥️??☺️

• Like 1

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@minachan16

has anyone realized that most of the baby wipes that they make nowadays are not really a convenient for guys with big hands like me? I've tried to use the smaller wipes, but I find that I end up using a heck of a lot more of them than I would if I use two Northshore wipes.

I actually had to order the adult size wipes, because it was hard for me to be able to hold the thing in my hand and be able to get the best bang for my buck. I don't use toilet paper anymore, because I want to make sure that I'm keeping myself clean, and getting down there and taking care of business. The quilted wipes allow for this particular action to happen a lot easier than for those that are smaller wipes.

Like @minachan16, the smell of the wipes was like hypnotic. There's just nothing better than to smell that particular smell as you are using the wipes. It brings you back to the time of innocence, when it puts you into a euphoric state, one that is only describable, once you've been through it a few times. There are times that I wish that we would be able to go back to the days when we'd be able to walk down the diaper aisle in the supermarket and be able to smell the diapers smell, that we used to deal with in the 70s and 80s. Just walking down that aisle, was enough to put certain people into that state, and just having a diaper within 10 feet of you, could set you off and put you into little space so fast it wasn't even funny! It also helps when you have someone who is helping you, and can make the experience one that you will not forget!

I don't know is I could say this appropriately, and by that I mean would it come out right: I don't think anyone who was a kid nowadays would be able to experience what it was like to be a kid, especially a baby in the 70s or early 80s! By that I mean, you could walk into someone's house, and you automatically knew when you ended up entering a young child's room, that was still in diapers because you could smell that from a mile away. The diapers that were they used to use were so thick crinkly and comfortable that it's a wonder that kids didn't want to get out of diapers! The feelings that it explicitly allows you to feel are some that are hard to explain, unless you are an AB or a diaper lover from my generation! They say that new diapers nowadays have the same plastic, or they have plastic in them, but that is few and far between. The smell of a diaper, especially a clean one, and the baby wipes could put someone into a state of euphoria that is hard to explain, but it was like being in heaven, if someone was actually helping you!

Brian

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@minachan16

has anyone realized that most of the baby wipes that they make nowadays are not really a convenient for guys with big hands like me? I've tried to use the smaller wipes, but I find that I end up using a heck of a lot more of them than I would if I use two Northshore wipes.

I actually had to order the adult size wipes, because it was hard for me to be able to hold the thing in my hand and be able to get the best bang for my buck. I don't use toilet paper anymore, because I want to make sure that I'm keeping myself clean, and getting down there and taking care of business. The quilted wipes allow for this particular action to happen a lot easier than for those that are smaller wipes.

Yes! Wipes have not only got smaller over time, but you get less in a pack than you used to before! All the changes are frustrating to say the least but that being said, to answer the question (since you've called me out despite my resistance to answer :P ), at this point I do prefer the unscented wipes. Scented wipes these days now all smell like various body washes, no clean powdery fragrances anymore like they used to have. I'm trying to find a good scented wipe, but it's hard. I think Pampers put out a new scent recently that I haven't checked out so hopefully that's good because I'm going to run out of the scented Pampers wipes with the old scent that I've stockpiled eventually.

Even then, unscented wipes are much thicker and softer these days. The Huggies Natural Care wipes feel so good and gentle on my skin whenever I use them and like a true baby, I use them on my hands, face and my diaper places too, and they've become my go-to in that sense. Pack in the bedroom, in the bathroom, and even one in the car. I love that they put Pooh Bear back on the packages too ^^

• Like 1

I use Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. I like the light scent and they are good for clean up before a clean diaper. I also use them around the house for small clean ups as well.  I have packs on them in my nursery, diaper bag and on the kitchen counter.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I use Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. I like the light scent and they are good for clean up before a clean diaper. I also use them around the house for small clean ups as well.  I have packs on them in my nursery, diaper bag and on the kitchen counter.

Oh, that sounds very cool little one! ?♥️? I bet I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE your nursery! I'm so glad you get to be a BABY full time!????????????????♥️??

3 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

Mom and I both use wipes for small clean-ups and quick hand-washing, so there are tubs in my room, the bathroom, the kitchen and my office.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Mom and I both use wipes for small clean-ups and quick hand-washing, so there are tubs in my room, the bathroom, the kitchen and my office.

Oh that's nice!? Do you have a nursery Mikey?!? I can't remember if you do or not.?????♥️??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So do you have a big kid room?!??♥️??

Not noticeably Kiddish but some youthful hints in the art and some collectible toys and stuffed animals and cabbage patch kids. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Not noticeably Kiddish but some youthful hints in the art and some collectible toys and stuffed animals and cabbage patch kids. 

Cool, sounds like your room for sure!???♥️????♥️????

• Like 2