LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone recently started bedwetting ?

stevewet

I just wondered any one recently started Bedwetting?

If so is it for the first time or did you wet as a kid? 

How do you feel about it? 

Perhaps its something you have been aiming for or did it just happens with no warning. 

Why not tell us about it.

I am approaching 10 years since my bedwetting came back. I am seldom dry at night and couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

I've been 24/7 for a bit more than 3 years, and sleeping in diapers for 4 years, but I would say that I only started bedwetting with greater frequency relatively recently, maybe within the last year or so. It's still not predictable, but, it happens more frequently than it ever did before. That said, I can go three weeks without wetting, and then on a given week, wet on two or three nights. The consumption of alcohol is definitely a good predicter of wetting likelihood.

I suspect this is a result of many instances of barely waking up in response to a need to pee, or at least, discovering upon waking that I need to pee, and, allowing it to happen and then drifting back of to sleep. I suspect that my body is so used to this stimulus/response pairing, that sometimes, I start going without fully waking up, and now, that possibility is somewhat ingrained. There have been several instances of my having a dream involving needing to pee, and then either finding a place to do so in the dream, or, having an epiphany that I'm wearing a diaper, in the dream, and then I wake up wet later, which suggests that I was asleep throughout the process, although if I remember a dream, it's usually because I woke up enough at some point to create a memory of it. On other occasions (see the note related to alcohol...), I just fall asleep, sleep like a rock (or a baby...maybe a baby rock?) and wake up in a wet diaper. 

I've also had dreams where I'm struggling to pee, and can't, and physical discomfort eventually wakes me up, whereupon I realize that my equipment is positioned at a bad angle or whatever, hence the struggle and the discomfort. However, the fact that it first came to my attention in a dream, suggests to me that my subconscious mind is sometimes willing to let things take their course without input from the darkened executive suites. 

I was a prolific and accomplished bedwetter as a child, until I was about 10, but that experience was completely different. Admittedly, I don't have the clearest memories of anything that happened at that time, let alone memories of things that happened while I was sleeping, because it was 30+ years ago, but, in general, I have zero recollection of ever having a dream about needing to pee, or, waking up in the middle of the night because I had to pee. Back then, I just used to go to bed, sleep like a rock, and wake up wet, with zero control over it, which frustrated the crap out of me and my parents. This was the early 1980's so there were no great bedwetting protection options back then, no pull-ups, no GoodNites. What we had were plastic sheets, and size large toddler diapers, worn with the tabs nearly coming off the edges. 

All of which is to say that I don't think that what's happening now is a revival of what I experienced back then. I think that this is something different. I had about 30 years where I might have had two bedwetting incidents the entire time, and then I started wearing diapers to bed, because I wanted to (maybe to recreate my childhood experience?), and even then, it took a couple of years before my first instance of waking up wet with zero memory of allowing it to happen. Now, that happens at least once or twice a month. 

Was not a bedwetter as a kid...maybe had a few incidents, but that was it.

I *have* achieved bedwetting through untraining, several times, and like Sherri it didn't start for me until later on during those phases. It would then ramp up roughly linearly once it started, and then I could stop it by going cold-turkey and stopping diaper wearing.

But, when and how quickly that happened varied tons.

Four years ago, or so, I did only *two* months of untraining and was waking up 4-5 nights per week wet by the end of it.

Last year, up until bottom surgery, I'd been untraining for roughly 6 months and only went up to a few nights per week.

This year I've been 24/7 but not strictly untraining on/off due to bottom surgery and stuff. July has been my longest streak so far, and have been taking it easy. Haven't had any wet nights at all, afik, haven't really focused on it like I did before.

But, this past week I had one again out of the blue. Also, roughly mid-September I noticed I couldn't stop peeing once it started (at best hold for a few seconds, before collapse), and this past week I've noticed I can't stop mushing accidents after 5 minutes. 

So...having been there and back fully twice now I'm just looking forward to finally letting it go fully this time? Will be interesting to see what happens considering I appear to have some actual continence issues at this point on both fronts (and considering the short timespan, my money is on pelvic floor weakness accelerating my 24/7 lifestyle...stopping diapers has done far less this time around, too).

I actually made an account just cause j saw this and felt a need to comment.  So I have been abdl for a while so I think this may have made it happen easier,  but i will say I never had any issues with bedwetting as a child.  I'll specify that I am a anatomical girl girl if that matters. Not shading  anyone just what equipment  I'm working with I have wondered if that makes a difference ?  like but who do you even ask that question to ... but I was fairly comfortable going in any position awake all before bedwetting happened and when I say this is recent I'm not even sure if I meet the criteria for bedwetter per say ...

So i was under bedwetting would be practically impossible without some 12 month 24 hour day wearing protocol. I also read daytime Wetters who still didn't bed wet logistically you read ton of conflicting information so who really knows. However been wearing ever night since may ish by ever night ?... I'm a little I find it condition and I was having tons of insomnia. So wearing is helping my insomnia.  I have had one unpadded accident I was not expecting at all I didn't like it very much.  I did feel very little but my recliner didn't appreciate my life choices lol. Now I jjst wear ever night I sometimes think I wake up by lately I'm not really sure.  I think its kinda fun to need my diapers of course I'm curious if I'm really even a bed wetter ... since diapers help my chronic insomnia in not sure I have a real plan atm. I'm having fun I'm sleeping well not sure I have a plan. 

So thats maybe a bedwetter after a few months type deal I like it 

• Like 2

I have insomnia issues a lot too. I also find sometimes wearing the wrong diaper to bed actually causes my insomnia. 

If I go to bed in a diaper that isn't thick enough, it will nag at me that I'm gonna leak, and that will keep me awake for hours. Often I find if I get up and add a diaper booster pad, or another whole diaper (I wear cloth diapers at night.) that I will then finally be able to get to sleep quickly.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I never wet the bed as a child and last year I wet the bed 3 times. Then in the last 5 months I've wet the bed 9 times. Ever since I had my 3rd kid I've had really bad stress incontinence and I'm assuming they're related somehow. I'm very stressed out about out all this and that's making it worse.

• Sad 1
  • 2 months later...

I used to have to be staggering drunk to wet the bed. And as I'm getting older I only need to consume one drink and I'll wet the bed. On any night that I'm not drinking I usually get up multiple times to use the bathroom. I would be happy to just be a bedwetter and sleep all night.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 4:49 PM, pantyman said:

I used to have to be staggering drunk to wet the bed. And as I'm getting older I only need to consume one drink and I'll wet the bed. On any night that I'm not drinking I usually get up multiple times to use the bathroom. I would be happy to just be a bedwetter and sleep all night.

Absolutely I would far rather wet the bed every night and get a good night's sleep 

On 1/20/2023 at 11:49 AM, pantyman said:

If it were me when waking for the bathroom I’d do it bed and you just might become a non-drinking bed wetter (not wake for the bathroom).  Matter of fact I did and I am.

This last summer, one evening I had a bit more to drink than I should have, and combined with what I later learned to be vertigo, I wet my bed for the first time I can ever remember.  Since that point, have been treated for vertigo, but agreed with my wife to start wearing protection to bed, and have done so ever since.  While it is great for my occasional dribbles, I have also learned to occasionally use this protection later in the night, to avoid getting out of bed to go like I would typically do.  So at least once a week, I do actually wet in bed, but now it's only me that gets wet.