LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in Public

Zoey

9 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I've worn diapers in public so much that no one bats an eye. Being a woman, I can easily get away with wearing a dress and a skirt under my diaper and be totally normal.

I see you are incont... may I ask if it's a MS issue?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Medical issues

OK, well, if you want a chat friend feel free to send me a message, Mine was DL for several years and now since 2016 it's MS. I even started a FB page for MS and Incont stuff

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

OK, well, if you want a chat friend feel free to send me a message, Mine was DL for several years and now since 2016 it's MS. I even started a FB page for MS and Incont stuff

Mines because of incont issues and a combination of medical issues.

2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I've worn diapers in public so much that no one bats an eye. Being a woman, I can easily get away with wearing a dress and a skirt under my diaper and be totally normal.

im fairly certain diapers work better when they are the ones under, not the skirt?

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

im fairly certain diapers work better when they are the ones under, not the skirt?

I thought the same thing but you beat me to it feralfreak!  I couldn't see anyone not batting an eye if someone wore their diaper over their skirt (not sure how that would work actually) and what would be the point of the diaper if the skirt was in the way?  Kind of like Batman and Superman wearing their briefs over their tights!

1 minute ago, rusty pins said:

I thought the same thing but you beat me to it feralfreak!  I couldn't see anyone not batting an eye if someone wore their diaper over their skirt (not sure how that would work actually) and what would be the point of the diaper if the skirt was in the way?  Kind of like Batman and Superman wearing their briefs over their tights!

didnt they already do that or decades? as for her she probably had a brainfart, always funny, and much better than the stinky kind, because sometimes those are the ones you should NEVER trust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went out today to watch football! (Uk DL myself) got home around 8pm and decided to pad up! Went out a hour later already soaked! (The alcohol goes right through me!) popped to the shop padded! Then changed into fresh diaper! Went back out to get take away! Still diapered. Wet a few times. Got back ate tea changed again and put on a fresh diaper then went back to the shops still diapered! Just got back ready for another change. Not a single person could tell I was wearing let alone wet!  Don’t know why but I do enjoy wearing in public! No one knows apart from me! 

I rember the first time I wore diapers in public I was so nervous that someone would find out but that also gave me a massive thrill especially if anyone at my work found out as well. And when I used it it was wet and soggy trying to hide it as walked home was sutch a thrill makes me wish I got caught but I don’t think I could take the humiliation 

I wear ABDL design diapers most of the time even to my Drs appointments if i know that i do not have to undress i will wear a onesie shirt under my so it does not peek but if i don't have a clean onsie i will go with out. my friends know i wear diapers and have only made a couple comments about it but know its just me. 

17 minutes ago, Diapergirl45 said:

I rember the first time I wore diapers in public I was so nervous that someone would find out but that also gave me a massive thrill especially if anyone at my work found out as well. And when I used it it was wet and soggy trying to hide it as walked home was sutch a thrill makes me wish I got caught but I don’t think I could take the humiliation 

I remember that as well..... before all that and even after - hated getting the dirty looks after gf's / ex gf's / ex wives yapped it all out. If you want a chat friend feel free to send me a message, Mine was DL for several years and now since 2016 it's MS. I even started a FB page for MS and Incontinent stuff

Since covid, I don't go out anymore--wife does the groceries.  I used to drive wife to the mall every weekend, shopping and lunch.  Clothing was loose jeans or shorts with pull up.  The pull up is somewhat noticeable in the rear.  Never understood why one side looked bulky (obvious) and the other butt cheek did not despite trying to center it.  I did/do not care. 

30 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

That whole Covid thing was a bunch of b/s , I got it twice , so did my wife , we would be ,under the weather for 4-10 days ,then got back on our feet , I told the doctor , as I never wore a mask , and we were in his office as he took his mask off , thur his mask on the desk , and said so do I , and he was only in his 40’s , I’m 68 , and I just don’t care  ! 

I don't think that phenomenon that @2sail2 mention is always out of concern about Covid.   In my case, I have a slight bit of social anxiety.   I'm not agoraphobic and will seek social settings, but they wear me out.   it wears me out to go out in public, even if I'm by myself.   I live alone, and do a lot of things by myself.  Prior to Covid, I would go to golf tournaments, baseball games, and football games by myself.  I would go to movies and plays.   It was an effort to go out, but I would make that effort

Since the fecal matter hit the rotary oscillator, I've become much less likely to leave the house.  Covid was a good excuse to stay inside.   I'll play golf if somebody calls, I try to get to the gym and join a class at least once a week.   It used to be easier to get off my butt and do something, and now I need an excuse to leave the house.   I know there are a lot of people who are worse than me and can barely leave the house.  It's all mental and has nothing to do with masks, vaccines, or whatever.  

FTR- telling people who have this impairment that Covid is no big deal is the same as telling somebody with depression to just think happy thoughts.