LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed…messing?!

Sorry if you were looking for a story, don’t have one. Sometimes I just get stuck in random thoughts and they keep reoccurring, so hoping to get it out here.

I’m just wondering - is bed messing on a somewhat regular basis a thing for any here (guessing this may be a given for bowel ic)? Is it a good experience or bad? Any stories you’d care to share?

I mess the bed most mornings. I wake up and relax in bed most days until it is ready for the ole SSS. Cept I stay in bed and mess my night diaper before getting up for the day. Easiest way for a morning cleanup

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Stone said:

Sorry if you were looking for a story, don’t have one. Sometimes I just get stuck in random thoughts and they keep reoccurring, so hoping to get it out here.

I’m just wondering - is bed messing on a somewhat regular basis a thing for any here (guessing this may be a given for bowel ic)? Is it a good experience or bad? Any stories you’d care to share?

Clarify "Bed-Messing".  I'm hoping you mean messing in your diapers while in bed sleeping overnight as opposed to not wearing any diaper at all and just messing yourself in your bed getting your poop all over the sheets and mattress.  I ask because there are some people here who literally wet the bed.  No diapers and they love sleeping in pee soaked sheets and mattresses not even changing the sheets so they smell of stale dried pee night after night.

I frequently mess my diaper while sleeping. Most of the time I wake up when the accident is starting to happen. Yesterday and today, I pooped my diaper in my sleep and didn’t wake up when it was happening. I have been working a lot lately and am extremely tired when I go to bed. I think that is why I am sleeping through my pooping accidents lately.

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Clarify "Bed-Messing".  I'm hoping you mean messing in your diapers while in bed sleeping overnight as opposed to not wearing any diaper at all and just messing yourself in your bed getting your poop all over the sheets and mattress.  I ask because there are some people here who literally wet the bed.  No diapers and they love sleeping in pee soaked sheets and mattresses not even changing the sheets so they smell of stale dried pee night after night.

That’s a good point, apologies for not making that distinction. Bed messing while fully protected is what I meant. And to be more specific, I guess I meant either completely unconsciously or semi-unconsciously. Just curious if that’s actually something that happens to folks around here and whether that’s a nice or a negative experience. 

22 hours ago, fillemup said:

I frequently mess my diaper while sleeping. Most of the time I wake up when the accident is starting to happen. Yesterday and today, I pooped my diaper in my sleep and didn’t wake up when it was happening. I have been working a lot lately and am extremely tired when I go to bed. I think that is why I am sleeping through my pooping accidents lately.

Thanks for sharing! Would you say that this is an enjoyable experience for you at all or neutral/annoying/negative? I hope I’m not getting to personal. 

2 hours ago, Stone said:

That’s a good point, apologies for not making that distinction. Bed messing while fully protected is what I meant. And to be more specific, I guess I meant either completely unconsciously or semi-unconsciously. Just curious if that’s actually something that happens to folks around here and whether that’s a nice or a negative experience. 

Thanks for sharing! Would you say that this is an enjoyable experience for you at all or neutral/annoying/negative? I hope I’m not getting to personal. 

When I first started having messing accidents due to my back issues, it was very annoying but after 4 years of constant messing accidents, I have accepted the fact that this will continue for the rest of my life. It took me a few months to figure out the best diaper and diaper cover combination for daytime protection and the best combination for nighttime protection. I have things completely figured out now and  I no longer worry if my accidents will be properly contained in my diapers. I can get a full sleep with my diaper protection.