LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Augmented Reality (Completed)

Tisha

Chapter 25.

"Give her a minute, she'll be fine."

Beth jumped when she heard the voice.  At this point even she was lost in this experience and had forgotten she was in holo.

"Oh my god you scared me!", Beth told Miss Emma who had appeared behind her.  "Are you sure?  She is like, pretty out of it here.  I might have overdone it!"  

"Yes Beth, all levels are within acceptable ranges and starting to stabilize.  Be patient with her, she has had a very long day, and because of you it is coming to an end.  Except for..."

Beth cut off Miss Emma, "Yes, I know, the cussing, kicking at me, the backtalking, her little outbursts.  She has angers issues doesn't she?".

"Yes, but they all stem from the same place within her.  Fear of losing control.  This will all be documented in my detailed report that you and Tish will be able to read after the experience is over.  You'll also be able to view and replay the experience from any angle so that she can evaluate her performance for any future sessions."

Beth wasn't sure there would be any future sessions but before she could let that be known, Miss Emma continued.

"You know Beth, you are a natural at this."

This caused Beth to blush and she wasn't 100% sure what Emma meant, "Oh.. uhm thanks.  You think so huh?"

"Don't play coy with me.  You enjoyed that.  You enjoyed the control over her.  I was monitoring both of you very carefully the whole time.  Your heart rate peaked during these times, and your biological chemistry doesn't lie.  I'm not usually surprised by my clientele, but in this case you surprised me Beth.  And I think you surprised yourself.  Your personality profile did not indicate any dominant tendencies or the assertiveness you have shown towards Tish.  I have updated your profile in my database in the case you ever choose to have your own experience."

The thought of that made Beth's heart rate jump.  She knew Miss Emma could sense it.  She actually felt a littler vulnerable and not 100% safe all of a sudden.  She wanted to get through this as much as Tish and get out of here.  She tried to change the subject.

"No... I mean, no I'm not usually not like that, I mean, I try to be a nice person... I don't know.  With her...  Yes I liked it.", Beth stumbled  and fumbled over her words just as Tish did when she was questioned by Miss Emma.  She seemed to have that affect on people.  

"Beth, it's ok.  It is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by.  Tish is going to need a lot of help now.  She might not know it now, but after she leaves here, this experience will be with her for awhile.  She is going to need you more than ever ok?  She will still need that assertiveness from you if she is to ever get better."

"Yes Miss Emma, I'm not going to leave her, I promise.  I guess I kind of owe all of this to you.  If you wouldn't have sent the letter, and let me in here she might not have ever told me her feelings, which is actually a bit sad.  She needs to be more honest, especially to me."

"Correct, but don't be too hard on her regarding that.  She was just stuck and needed to be broken down before being built back up.  Maybe you can help build her back up."

Beth tried to take all this information in but it was a lot.  She had to keep reminding herself she wasn't talking to a real person.  But what was a real person?  If she couldn't tell if Miss Emma was real or not, did it matter?  The advice seemed correct, her assessment of Tish was spot on, and she already found herself contemplating how she would be with Tish tomorrow.

"Beth, I will leave you with her now.  The only requirements for the rest of her experience here is that her diaper stays on, she completes her time, and of course I expect some form of consequence for her recent outbursts.  We can't let that go unpunished can we?

"No Miss Emma, we can't.  I'll see to it she is properly disciplined Miss Emma.  She won't be happy but I will talk to her about why its happening and necessary.

"Very well then, when the program has completed I will return with Tish's personal belongings and clothes that I collected earlier, return them and see you two off.

Miss Emma handed Beth a tablet, "Please be kind and complete the survey.  It is something that you and Tish should do together."

Miss Emma disappeared as fast as she had come.  The conversation was short, but it allowed enough time for Tish to recover.  Beth heard Tish stirring from across the room and rushed to her side.  Tish looked defeated, but beautiful as ever.  Her body looked soft now, no longer the struggling fighting woman from a few minutes ago but an exhausted compliant girl.  Tish looked at Beth in a way that said she had accepted her defeat, and she had finally surrendered.  All her past rhetoric of 'being good' was just lip service.  She never truly was ready to give in.  But now she had.

"Tishy, can you hear me?"

Tish nodded.

"Good girl.  Do you remember what happened?"

Tish nodded again.  "Everything"

"I'm going to remove your pacifier now.  Would you like that?"

This was followed by a big nod and a sense of relief.

"Ok.  But no backtalk and no nasty talk or any of that.  You are already in enough trouble.  If you do this goes right back in.", Beth warned her and Tish once again nodded her acceptance.  There was no animosity from Tish, no anger or frustration.  Beth wasn't sure if that came from how weak she was, or if she actually accepted her circumstances finally. She didn't trust that Tish wouldn't still try to manipulate her somehow.

Beth retrieved the key that came with the expensive gag and worked the lock on the back of Tish's head.  She had to lift her head forward uncomfortably, straining Tisha's neck to get at the lock.  After fidgeting around for a bit, she finally got it loose and pulled the straps away slowly and slipped the large slimy rubbery bulb from Tish's mouth, careful not to let the fluids drip onto Tish.  Thick red lines where left on Tish's cheeks and face where the straps had been and Beth tried to rub those away.  She dried the pacifier off and set it next to Tish's bed in case it was needed again.

Tisha didn't want to speak just yet.  She slowly moved her mouth and jaws, careful not to move to fast and overdo it.

"Tishy, now I know you want to be untied but I'm going to clean you up a bit first and then get your diaper on you.  As soon as I'm done I'll let you up. So the faster this goes the faster you can get free.  So cooperate with me ok?"

'Diaper', Tish heard that word again. Actually, it wasn't just any diaper, it was her diaper.  She was coherent enough to know what was coming.  She didn't want it on her.  She just wanted to get up and talk to Beth, and feel normal.  Why couldn't Beth just let her up now?  Beth had the power to release her but why wouldn't she.  

Beth prepared a hot wash cloth and gently applied it to her friends body.  It felt wonderful on Tisha's skin.

"You hanging in there?  You were such as good girl for me!".

"I was?", Tish eagerly asked but then realized how stupid that sounded.  She didn't know how to talk to Beth after what had just happened.

"Yes you were very good.  It looked like you really enjoyed and needed that.", Beth told here while continue to wipe her down.

Tish blushed more than she ever had in her life.

"Well?"

Tish didn't know what Beth was asking her, "What?"

"Did you enjoy that?  And don't lie."

Tisha hesitated.  She wasn't supposed to enjoy something like that.  She wasn't supposed to being doing this in the holo, she wasn't supposed to be trapped in here, with Beth, touching her.  Nothing about this was right or normal and she had to question her own mind and her thinking at this point.  But she knew she did enjoy it on some level.

"Yes.", she managed to whimper out.

"Good girl, I knew you did.  It's ok to enjoy it Tishy."

Beth wringed the hot water all over Tish's naked body and gently scrubbed her down.  This was the best she could do for now until Tish could get a proper shower.  She let the warm rag fall between Tish's legs and wiped her private areas. Tish twitched as everything down there was overly sensitive.   Beth dried her off and repositioned the diaper.  Tish had forgotten it was still underneath here but now knew it was about to be fastened back on her.  It felt like she was going backwards now after the intimate adult experience she just had.

"Do we have to?", she whined.

"Tishy!  Yes and that is the last I want to hear about it.  I'm going to put this nice fresh diaper on you and then we can get you up.  Beth brought the bulky white mass of material up between Tish's legs and brought the sides together for a snug fit.  She found where the sides connected and slowly brought them together.  Following the instructions, she stepped back and waited.  The diaper seemed to tighten and constrict, conforming tightly to Tish's midsection.  Some sort of reaction had happened and Tish felt like she was being grabbed tightly.  There was a tingle at her waist and around her legs where the diaper had her.  It tickled at first but then tingling feeling went away and after a few seconds and was replaced by a different sensation Tisha did not expect.

"Ahhhh!  Ahhhh!  BETH!  Sh...!", Tish screamed out and tried to stop herself from swearing again.  The diapered sealing itself to her felt like she had just been stung around her tender legs and waist.  It only lasted for a few seconds and then the pain completely disappeared.  Tisha was scared at what was happening and looked up at Beth, pleading with her eyes to make this nightmare be over.

"What was that?!  Is it over?!", she asked..

"Yes Tishy, that is just your diaper sealing you in so you don't leak.  Don't worry, that discomfort only lasts a couple seconds.  The instructions said that was perfectly normal, nothing to worry about.  Now I need to tell you that you shouldn't try to pull at your diaper.  It will hurt your skin if you do.  Only I will be able to take it off.  Understand?"

Tish looked up at Beth thinking she was crazy.  'Discomfort?  DISCOMFORT?', she wanted to tell Beth she didn't know what the hell she was talking about.  Just having this thing on was uncomfortable, she thought.

Tisha nodded.

Beth started unfastening the straps that had been holding Tisha down for so long.  She slowly rose up, and felt a head rush.  She was feeling woozy after what Beth had just done to her.  She felt the thick diaper between her legs pressing on her tightly.  She had to spread her legs a bit to give herself some room and stared at the thick white mound of material ensnaring her.  This diaper seemed even thicker than before.  She had no plans to make use of it.  She was thankful her time in here was almost over so this diaper would never get the chance to be used.

"Don't touch your diaper sweetheart, that isn't allowed."

Tish looked up.  She liked being called 'sweetheart' by Beth but didn't like what she was being told.  She pouted a bit and finally complied.  

"Sorry Beth, but..."

"But what?"

"I've never had an experience so intense like that."

"It won't be the last, I promise you."

Tisha blushed and didn't say anything.  Beth knew she had embarrassed her friend but she was also serious.  She would find someway to recreate the experience in the real world when they were ready.

"Are you hungry?  Thirsty?  You must be after all that.  I'm going to get you something."

"Umm, both actually, but I don't really want to eat or drink anything right now.",  Tish eyeballed her diaper so she didn't have to say why.

"Well, I think you need something.  Don't argue with me now."

Tish got to her feet and Beth steadied her.  Her legs were mush and she was thankful to have Beth to to.  They walked over to the cabinet and Beth showed her what was available.  In addition to all of the diaper supplies and items there was an assortment of drinks and snacks.  Beth took a bottle of water from the shelf, and a sandwich which had been kept cold somehow.

"Thanks Tisha! Your holo account has been charged $14.00, balance remaining... $697.34, a copy of this transaction was sent to your email address on file."

"Hey!  Is that real?  Is that my money!?"

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 25

Chapter 26

"Uhhh, yes?", Beth replied cautiously.

"Seriously!  Everything I was put through and now I'm being robbed?  Wait, there was like $1000.00 in my account.  Where did it go!?"

"Tish, just calm down.  I'll pay you back.  You see, I didn't realize it but your pacifier..."

"MY WHAT?  You mean the gag you stuffed my mouth?  It's not a damned pacifier Beth, it is gag you locked on me.  And its not MINE!  And now I find out I'm the one who paid for it?   How about you try it on and see how much you like it!?  Well?  Go ahead, go get it and put it on and then we'll talk."

"Tishy, you need to calm down, you are getting too worked up and you are so close to getting out of here."

"No, and quit calling my Tishy.  No more Tishy.  I've done everything I was supposed to today.  I've been through hell, torment and levels of disgust I couldn't have possibly imagined existed.  I'm tired and exhausted and an emotional wreck.  Now I've completed all my requirements, and I'm ready to go home, get out of this thing and be alone."

Tisha looked back over her shoulder and saw the time remaining.

#Time remaining 45:00
 #Total Time: 17:24:23

"There are 45 minutes left.  Now I'm going to sit over there and wait and then we can go.  We'll talk about all this later Beth, you can trust me on that."

Tisha spoke with such force and certainty.  She thought she was already out of the woods and ready to resume her old ways. She was already trying to exert control and authority over Beth and the situation.  Beth had to act quickly but wasn't sure how just yet.  Tisha was standing naked in front of her except for the thick diaper.  The 2 girls said nothing to each other and there was only awkward silence. Tish turned and walked to the bed to sit and be alone.  As she starting walking she heard Beth give a command.

"Holo, increase program time by 30 minutes."

#Time remaining 1:15:00
 #Total Time: 17:24:23

Tisha spun around.  Her face was red and Beth had never seen her so angry so quickly.

"You CAN'T!  Why?!"

Tisha just stood there in disbelief.  How could Beth do this to her now.  

"You aren't in control of this situation Tishy.  I am.  Are we clear?"

"No we aren't f'ing clear.  Take it back.  Remove the time!"

"I doubt it works that way, and you just earned yourself another hour.... Holo, increase program time by 1 hour."

"If you'd like you can spend the whole 24 hours in here but you are going to behave.  Do you understand me Tishy or do you want another hour?"

Tisha fell to her knees and wanted to cry.  She was so angry and confused.  She looked at the cold hard floor beneath her.  Why was the woman she loved doing this.  Being this way.  It had to be Miss Emma right?  This wasn't the Beth she knew.  She set the rules, not Beth.  She was in control, not Beth.

With all the strength she could muster Tisha replied, "Yes Beth, I understand.  You are in control."

"Good.  Now get up, go sit on your bed.  You are going to eat and then lay down.  It's like 2am in the real world and I can tell from your behavior you need sleep."

Tish sauntered back to her bed and hopped up.  She let her feed dangle off the edge and waited for Beth to bring her water and sandwich.  She didn't want it.  She wasn't in the mood for eating again.  For as much as she messed herself earlier she still felt full from everything Miss Emma had forced into her throughout the day.  Holo food was still food.

Beth gave her the meal and sat next to her on the bed so that they were side by side.  Beth put her arm around Tish and explained why this was happening.  She had to prompt Tisha to keep eating and drinking.  Mainly because she needed the energy, but Beth also wanted to make sure Tisha knew she was in charge.  She relayed a bit of the conversation she had had with Miss Emma.  She knew of Tisha's anger and control issues, her fears and why she was lashing out. Somehow this was almost more embarrassing that having Beth change her dirty diaper earlier.  She started to sniffle as she listened.  She knew deep down this was for her own good but didn't want to admit it.  Maybe that was why she was so mad.  It wasn't about the money, she had plenty of money.  It was that decisions were being made for her and she wasn't involved.  It was the first time since her childhood that that had happened.  She realized the irony of it all, now being treated like a child once again.  It was almost comical, except the trials of the last day were not funny.  Did the creators of this program intend for her to be in diapers?  Or was the artificial intelligence somehow taking over.  She assumed a bit of both.

She finished her meal and washed it down with the rest of her expensive bottle of water and Beth took it from her and set it aside.  Beth embraced her and hugged her tightly and then kissed her on her forehead, followed by a long passionate kiss on the lips.  Tish fell into Beth and wanted more but was stopped.

"It's almost time for bed.", Beth told her.

All Tisha wanted to do was stay in Beth's arms like that for the next 2 hours.  Instead she was surprised and disappointed when she saw Beth reach for the pacifier.

Tish whined, "Beth no, please I'll be good.  I'll be good, I know I can.  Please not that I wont' be able to sleep at all with that.  Beth serious..."

"Shhh shhh.  No more arguing.  This is for your own good.  No more potty mouth from you."

She got one last kiss and before she knew it, Tisha felt the straps cinch around her cheeks and the large bulb settle into her mouth.  She couldn't believe she had to wear this again.  She heard a click and new that Beth had just locked it on, adding insult to injury.  She wanted desperately to speak but that option was not gone.  She tried to push at the rubbery mass in her mouth but it wouldn't budge.  All she could do is look at Beth and beg for mercy with her big brown eyes.  It had no effect.

Beth got up and Tish thought she was going to have to lay down and be alone, but Beth came back with a tablet. Tisha's first though is that it was her own tablet from the morning.  She was happy to see it again.  Was she getting free now and Beth was just messing with her?  She looked at Beth eagerly as the screen turned on it.  It wasn't Tisha's table after all.  Instead, it was a feedback form regarding her experience.  Tish looked at Beth, puzzled. 

'You mean to tell me the creators of this thing want a damned review?', she thought to herself.  

The questions were relatively bland.  Rate your experience from 1 to 10 sort of thing.  Beth read the questions out loud. Each question was vague and didn't communicate the subtilties of the program she experienced.  Tish thought this was her chance to tell the outside world to keep away from this thing.  She never go the chance.

Question 9:  How likely are you to recommend this program to other?  (A 10 star rating will reduce your time left by 30 minutes.)

Beth excitedly tapped the 10th star displayed, stunning Tisha.  A growl came from behind her gag.

"Tishy, it's not like it matters at this point?  Do you want out of here or not?"

Question 10:  How likely are you to use this program again. (A 10 star rating will reduce your time left by 30 minutes.  THANKS!)

Once again, Beth quickly tapped the 10 star rating.  Little bursts of fireworks appeared on the screen indicating a job well done, following a screen that displayed "Calculating Score... Please wait"

Tish rolled her eyes and they waited for several minutes while the device tabulated whatever it was going to tabulate. Beth got tired of waiting and put the tablet away, disappointing Tisha.  For as silly as it seemed, Tisha was highly interested in that score.  She was a perfectionist and needed to know her results, but that would have to wait.

"Ok, time for bed sweetheart.  When you wake up it will be time to go, I promise."

Tish heard that word again.  'Sweetheart'.  She wished she could talk to Beth right now and apologize for her outburst.  Tell she didn't want to be alone and was just mad.  She felt Beth push her down into a laying position on the padding.  Beth operated the controls on the wall.  The bed retracted like it had done before.  Tisha felt like she was being puled a mile away from Beth, even though it was only a few feet.  The bars started going up and she was once again trapped in the small space.  Somehow the physical separation between her and Beth caused her great sadness.  She didn't like this feeling and it scared her that she couldn't reach out to her friend for comfort.  She was thankful however she wasn't strapped down like before.  She rested her head on the small pad that served as a pillow and she felt Beth's hands reach through and stroke her hair.  Beth pulled the covers over her.

Tisha wished that Beth was laying next to her at that moment and thought about that for a few minutes until she felt the urge to pee.  She gave a startled look at Beth and then corrected her gaze hoping not to give anything away.  Even with everything they had been through together in the last few hours, it was still humiliating to have to do this in front of Beth.  Tisha turned away from Beth so she could take care of her business without Beth looking at her.

"It's ok Tishy.  Is it #1 or #2?"

This elicited an angry growl and Tisha turned her head back and stared angrily at Beth.  Tish wondered how she could tell.  She held out her index finger forcefully, indicating it was #1 and then tried to shoo Beth away.  Beth didn't leave but instead rested her hand on Tisha's shoulder and started scratched her back.

Tisha had a hard time peeing laying down like this.  It wasn't natural for her.  She wasn't able to start going even though the stinging in her bladder told her it was past time.  Having Beth touching her didn't help either but she tried to concentrate.  Eventually her own bodily function took over.  Tisha's own anxiety was the culprit and now that she was finally able to go it hurt.  She was flooding her diaper and she didn't know if it would ever stop.  She felt it spread all over as she twitched around to help it settle.  She hated the feeling of her own urine flowing over her skin and through the folds of the diaper.  It was gross.  She turned on her stomach when it started pooling up around her behind.  Finally the diaper soaked everything up and she had stopped peeing.  She had forgotten Beth was still there until she felt a set of fingers slip through her own.  Beth held her hand tightly.  This brought a smile to her face.

She turned her head to the side, attempting to find the least uncomfortable position with this contraption in her mouth. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep and this was frustrating her more.  She felt Beth's fingers trace up and down her back and before she knew it had drifted off to sleep.

Beth could hear Tisha's breathing increase to deep breaths and knew she had fallen asleep.  She carefully and quietly backed away to let her friend get some sleep.  She found the tablet which had finally displayed Tisha's stats.

--- Your Score ---

3 out of 10

Full report and video links will be emailed to address on file.  Click here to send to additional recipients.

Beth didn't know how the program came up with that number but knowing Tisha, she was pretty sure she wouldn't be happy about that.  The program was originally set for 6 and Tisha had almost spent a full day in here.  What sort of score did she expect?  Beth tapped the link and entered her own email address so that she would have a copy of everything.  She planned on watching Tisha's entire experience at some point in the near future.  She was curious about the events that transpired before her arrive and what Tish and Miss Emma had discussed.

Beneath the score were 2 more buttons.

--- Program Complete, Click here to end holo. ---

--- Click here to continue program.  Return to this screen to end holo when ready.---

Beth was surprised.  Apparently Miss Emma was allowing them to exit now.  She looked at the tablet, then looked back at Tisha, who was sound asleep.  Beth hesitated and then clicked the 2nd button, allowing Tisha to sleep a little longer. Beth sat down on the floor beneath Tisha's tiny hole in the wall and leaned back.  She listened to the breathing of her friend, her love coming from right above her.  She wanted to be with her and knew that would come soon.  She shut her eyes just for a minute.  Once she did she also dozed off in response to the stress and activity of the last several hours.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 26
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 27

"Beth", Miss Emma whispered.  "Beth, time to wake up."

Beth's eyes opened.  She knew where she was instantly.  She was still from leaning up against the hard wall and her neck was stiff.  She rubbed it and quickly looked up, her first though being of Tisha

"It's ok, she is still asleep.  But the program will end soon and you should make a comfortable exit rather than the abrupt closing of the program."

"Ok Miss Emma.  What time is it?"

"9:05 am.  The program will end in 15 minutes.  Why don't we get her up and you two can get started on your new lives together."

"Yes Miss Emma, that sounds nice."

Miss Emma pressed the control next to Tisha's alcove and the motor controlling the bars hummed to life.  Beth wondered if there was really a holo motor somewhere turning, or if it was all just akk an illusion.  She didn't know how it all worked 'under the hood' but really didn't care.  She certainly enjoyed her own holo expreriences.  She didn't know why she was distracted.  Maybe it was the realization that she would take Tisha out of here soon and things would be different.  They would be real.  They wouldn't have Miss Emma to guide them.  Maybe this forced scenario was too good to be true and they wouldn't be able to get past the awkwardness of the last 12 hours.  She hoped that wasn't the case but it didn't stop her nervousness.

"You are worried about her aren't you.  How she will be with you?"

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Trust me, she needs you and you need her.  My assessments are never wrong!"

"Ok Miss Emma, I do trust you."

The bed started sliding out and the movement woke Tisha back to life.  She was laying face down and she put her hands out front to push herself off the stiff padding that served as her bed.  She felt wetness under her face and chest while the padding and blanket were soaked from her drooling throughout the night.  Some how she managed to sleep through it.  Her mouth was incredibly dry and she wanted to cry out for water but couldn't.   She looked down at what she had done and then looked at Beth and Miss Emma who were staring down at her.  She tried to wipe herself off when Beth came to her rescue.

"It's ok Tishy.  Here let me help you."  Beth dried her off, helped her sit up and fixed her hair to something presentable. Tisha was so tired and slept harder than she had in a long time.  It was one of those deep sleeps where you wake up feeling like a zombie.  She reached her hands to her mouth and looked at Beth in a plea to have her gag removed.

"You left her gagged all night?"

"Yes Miss Emma, it was only supposed to be for a couple of hours but I fell asleep."

Tish was confused.  What time was it?  She looked up at the timer.

#Time remaining -5:30:00
 #Total Time: 23:47

The time remaining was in red, indicating a negative value.  Tisha looked up at Beth realizing she had been sleeping in here 5 hours longer than she needed to.  She gave Beth a stare but tried to calm down.  She didn't know if her situation could change in the next 13 minutes or not but she wasn't going to risk it.  She relaxed.

"I see you purchased our 'special pacifier'!, Thank you so much.  I don't see that it has been activated though."

"Yeah, I thought it best that Tishy shouldn't speak any more during her experience.  That way she can avoid any more trouble.  But, I'm not sure what you mean.  I locked it on her and I have the key."

Miss Emma proceeded to show Beth how it worked.  She grabbed the front of it shook it back and forth a bit, forcing Tisha's head to move about.  It was as if Miss Emma didn't even care that a human being was connected to the other end of it. 

"See here Beth, the front has a dial on it.  Each click is for 15 minutes.  This way you can enforce wearing and she can't remove it until the time is up.  The bulb can also be filled with various substances and medincines.  Naughty girls sometimes need to take their medicine and this ensures they do.  By default, all of our pacifiers contain the same formula Tisha took earlier when you arrived.  You can press here to activate it if you like.  For $200.00 it was really is a great tool to have around for when this little one needs a little correction.  

Tisha looked up at Beth, with nervousness and a bit of anger hearing how much this thing had cost her.  

Beth told Miss Emma no thank you, and that she though Tishy had been through enough for now and she would take the pacifier out when the holo ended.

Tish hadn't been listening.  All she heard was the posibility of repeating her experience from earlier.   She grabbed at the straps and tried to pull the device off her head.  It was wasn't budging.  She would do or say anything to avoid the taste of that medicine or have to ensure messing her diaper again.

"No. No. Tishy!  That pacifier has an anti tamper device on it.  If you pull too hard it will activate!"

Tish removed her hands from the gag instantly.

"Once activated even Beth won't be able to remove it until the time is up, so be careful."

Beth shuddered at the thought of what almost just happened.

"Thank you Miss Emma, we'll be careful.  Hopefully she wont need her pacifier for awhile."

Tish rolled her eyes again.  Beth seemed to be really hamming it up to Miss Emma.  Beth must be putting on a good show so that there are no last minute gotchas but it still annoyed her.

"Well Tishy, I'm sure you saw your score.  Not so good huh?  Maybe next time you can try to improve."

Beth revealed what she had saw to Tish about her results.  Tisha didn't like it but she thought the whole experience was unfair.  She was too tired to think about it.  All she wanted to was to get this gag out, and get the diaper off and crawl into bed and go back to sleep.

"Tishy, why don't you go wait over there while I talk to Beth here for a bit.", Miss Emma directed her.

Tisha stomped off, ready to get all this over with and watched from afar as Beth and this fake person had a conversation, apparently about her.  She hated it.  She wanted to scream and tell Beth to move her ass.  Both of them shot glances over at her while she watched them.  It was infuriating.  After a bit more conversation, she actually saw Beth shake Miss Emma's hand.  She wanted to puke.  She watched Miss Emma walk away and then come back with a bag.  She assumed it was all of her personal items from this morning that Miss Emma took from her, 'stole from her'.  

She couldn't believe this was really happening.  She was about to be free of all of this.  She never wanted to think about this again.  Both women approached Tish.  She stood there with her arms crossed in front of her bare chest.  She really wanted to get dressed and just be in her own clothes.  Her nakedness, the diaper, and the gag made her feel so little, espcially in front of these 2 women.  Maybe it was because she was so close to being free.  She felt exposed, like the outside world and this world were too close together, and if they touched or interacted it would blow up the universe or something.

"Ready to go Tishy?"

Tisha nodded to Beth, but looked at Miss Emma as if she was asking permission one last time to do anything and to get assurance this was actually happening.  Not another trick.

"It's real Tishy.  As much as I'd like you to stay, the terms you agreed to won't let me keep you past 24 hours now that you have completed all your tasks.  I've left all your post care notes and instructions with Beth here and she knows what to do.  The holo will end soon and you'll be back in the starting area.  Dont' forget that you always get disoriented when that happens so please be careful.  I look forward to seeing you soon."

Miss Emma grabbed Tisha and hugged her tightly.  Tisha felt Miss Emma pat her padded behind affectionality.  She rolled her eyes again so that Miss Emma couldn't see her.

"Tishy, haven't you learned you can't keep a secret from me!  I saw that look.  Now I'll let that one slide for now.  Miss Emma gave Tisha a quick kiss on her forehead and backed away.

Tisha looked up but Miss Emma had vanished.  Now alone, she looked at Beth for reassurance.  Before she could say anything the room had changed and she felt like she was falling.  Everything around her had gone white.  Even with Miss Emma's warning she was still disorentied.  She managed to keep her balance.  At her feet was a plastic bin containing all of her things.  She was now curious what was in the bag Beth was holding but had more important things to deal with.  First thing was getting this gag out of her mouth, and secondly her thick diaper was very uncomfortable and a bit damp.  She wasn't able to give verbal commands to the holo so she quickly reached for her tablet.

She held it up to to use the face unlock it but it wouldn't recognize her with the plastic gag covering her mouth and cheeks and the various straps encircling her head.  She looked at Beth and growled through the large pacifier, almost apologetic that she couldn't get it to work.  She swiped up on the display and opened the app to the holo and clicked on 'current holo'.

-- Augmented Reality:  Current Running Time 24 Hours 5 minutes --
-- Click below to end and save program. --

'Finally', Tisha thought.  She pressed the button. 

-- Program Has Ended.  Program Saved, Thank you. --

She waited for the intruder in her mouth to vanish and for the tightness pressing between her legs to subside but nothing happened.  Something was wrong and she looked to Beth for answers.  She pointed to the display indicating the program was over, and then at her mouth.  A bit scared now that this wasn't really over, that this was all a big trick.  Was this even Beth?  Was the AI that good and this had all just been a complete charade?  Every fear possible raced through her head and she almost teared up until Beth started to explain.

"Tishy, the pacifier and diapers were in holo purchases remember?  They're real so of course they are still here silly.

Tisha was enraged.  How could she be so dumb.  She was so excited to be done she didn't think about it.  She threw her hands up and and grunted as best she could, angrily staring at Beth.  She pointed to the back of the gag, indicating Beth should unlock it.  She also wanted Beth to quit calling her Tishy.  It was getting a little old at this point.  She didn't need at play the part any more.

"Tishy, calm down.  I'll unlock it as soon as we get out of here.  And don't pull on it or it will activate and then you'll be really sorry!  I'd rather not have to change your messy diaper again1", Beth said with a bit of sarcasm and seriousness.

She relented, grabed her belongings from the bin and walked with Beth to the door.   She was about to step back into the real world.  She felt like she was being released from prison and if she could just take that final step across the threshold, she vowed never to make this mistake again.  

Both girls steped through and Tisha breathed a sigh of relief.  She took in the air of her house, the lighting, the floors, the warmth which she loved.  She leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor on her knees and started to cry. She was out of the holo.  She looked up at Beth with tears rolling down her face.  She had to sniffle as it was hard to breath.  She put her hands together in front of her, pleading with her for help.  Beth took her by the hands, pulled her to her feet, and led her to the living room. She sat Tisha down on the couch and leaned her head forward.  

Beth worked the lock, with more ease this time.  She retrieved a towel from the kitchen to catch the slimy drippy mess as she removed the device from her friends mouth.  She wiped Tisha's face off and told her to not speak yet.

"Take it slow.  Go easy."

Tish sort of fell onto Beth.  Beth caught her in her arms and let her friend cry on her.  She didn't know what emotions Tisha was feeling right now and she expected Tisha didn't know either.  The traumatic day had taken its toll and Tisha just needed to get whatever had built up inside of her out.  

The 2 girls embraced each other for about 5 minutes before Beth broke the silence.  "Let's get you upstairs ok?"

Tish looked up at her, with her face a teary mess and she nodded.  She wanted to get the diaper off, get clean and just fall asleep.

Beth held her hand as she guided Tisha up the stairs and into the master bedroom.  Beth looked around and was curious about Tisha's private space that she planned on spending a lot of time in.  Beth took Tisha into the bath room and they stook in front of the mirror.  Beth was behind Tisha, holding her and they both stared at their reflections.  Tisha was still naked except for the diaper and somehow it looked even more rediculous in the light when she could really see herself for the firs time.

Beth got a warm washcloth and started wiping Tisha.  Tisha moaned and was a bit embarassed about how good it felt to have Beth treat her like this.  "Shhh, that's better huh?"  Tisha was towelled off and did feel better.  She was puzzled when Beth led her back into the bedroom and she finally spoke for the first time since the gag had been removed.

"Beth, my.. my diaper.", she almost couldn't get the words out.  She reached down and felt it.  It was thick and puffy, but stiff.  It clung to her and the tightness around her loins was a constant reminder of its weight and presence.  She felt around her petite waist where the diaper ensnared her and she remembered that it was sealed on to her in some way. She tested the material.  Unless she wanted to rip her skin in the process of pulling, this diaper wasn't coming off until Beth helped her.

"Tishy!  Don't you are going to hurt yourself.  Oh. My. God.  You jus't don't know when to quit do you.  I swear."

Tisha removed her hands and just looked at Beth.  Why was she talking to her like this.  Why wasn't she helping?  She felt like she was back in holo all of a sudden.  Was she?

"Beth, please.  We don't have to talk like this any more. Please quit with this Tishy stuff.  And it's time to get this thing off of me.  It's driving me crazy.  Please Beth!"

Beth sat Tisha down  on the edge of the bed and looked at her with a look that said we need to talk.  

"We need to talk."

Tisha's heart rate shot up again.  She didn't know what was happening but it wasn't good.  Was Beth leaving her, was she dreaming, what!?

"Uhh ohh kay."

"Now just calm down, you don't have anything to worry about.  I'm here, I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

Tish did calm down after hearing that.  She smiled and it warmed Beth's heart to see it.

"That's better.",  Beth took Tisha's hands in hers.  "Tishy... I really like calling you that if you don't mind.  And that is only for you and me though I promise.   Ok?",  Beth didn't wait for a response but just smiled.

"The thing is... we can't take your diaper off just yet.".

Blood drained from her face, "But why?"

"Well, the little talk I had with Miss Emma before we left... she said your body is going to react to that medicine for a few days.  Apparently its some residual side affect.  A bug with the holo program.  Anyway, Miss Emma said it's very likely you won't have control and you probably won't be able to make it to the toilet in time.  We just can't take a chance of you making a mess in the bed or on the furniture.  It's going to be ok though.  Miss Emma gave me plenty of the security diapers and I'm going to take care of you."

Beth stated it in such a cool calm manner that Tisha tried to absorb what she just heard but stayed silent waiting for Beth to tell her this was a joke.

"Tishy?  Did you hear all that?"

"Beth, please tell me you're joking.  This is a joke right?  Right?"

"No my love.  I'm sorry but we'll get through it ok?"

"No, not OK!", Tisha screamed.   "I have to get through it.  ME!  Not you.   Where is the stuff to take this diaper off?  Where is it Beth!?  Tell me NOW!"

Tisha stormed towards the door when Beth replied, "You won't find it.  Now come back and lets talk."

Tish stopped and knew she wasn't getting out of this.  She didn't want to be mad at Beth, but she was.  She turned around and looked back at the woman sitting on her bed.  She stomped back over and sat down and crossed her arms. 

"This isn't fair.  And I'm mad at you, you know...  Who said you get to decide when I can take this off?"

"I know you're mad, but I think you also know this is what is the right decision.  If I let you out, then what?  You just get sick and crap all over the bed while we are sleeping?"

"Beth! Geez, god this is so embarassing, I'm not going to... ", Tisha paused when those works sunk in.

"Did you say while WE are sleeping?... You're staying here?  With me?"

"Yep"

"In my bed?"

"Yes silly.  I told you.  I'm not leaving you.  That means not tonight, not tomorrow night.  You are stuck with me."

Tisha smiled again.  She was just too tired to think straight.  It hadn't occured to her yet that this was her life.  Beth was a part of her life now.  Of course she would be staying.  She took a minute to contemplate the meaning of all this.  Until now she didn't have the luxury of private thoughts, or planning, or being herself.  She instantly went into Tisha control mode. 

"But Beth, you need drawer space, bathroom space, we need to go to the store and get your favorite foods, and...and.. and..   

Beth stopped her and shushed her, "calm down ok?  I promise you we can figure it all out together ok?"

"I'm sorry, it's just all happening so fast.  I love you so much and I'm so happy.  I just want it to be perfect and it's not perfect.   I just.. this diaper and everything I went through and I'm just.. I'm just so so tired."

"I know.  I know you are tired.   But now we are going to lay down here together and take a nap.  In your own bed, with you wrapped up in my arms.  How does that sound?  Tisha nodded and blushed.  She never dreamed something like this would have been possible just a day ago.  Maybe Miss Emma had been right about everything.  She laughed at herself for thinking such a thing, knowing that part of her life was over.  

Beth sent Tish to go brush her teeth and wash her face.  She turned down the bed and got it ready.  She turned to see Tisha coming out of the bathroom looking like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong Tishy?  C'mon you can tell me."

Tisha didn't say anything but Beth could tell.  The wetness indicator on the front of the diaper had crept a little higher.

"Oh, I see.  Well come here."

Tisha rushed into her arms.  "It just happened, I couldn't stop it Beth.  I really tried, I promise."

"Shhh baby.  It's ok.  I told you this was going to happen didn't I?"

Tisha nodded.

"And its a good thing you were wearing it right?"

"Yes Beth."

"Good, now you get in bed and I'll join you in a minute."

Beth slowly crawled into her comfortable bed.  She thought for a minute she might be allowed to change but she assumed Beth would decide that for her.  She sighed and laid back and let her head fall into her expensive pillow  It wasn't so bad she thought.  The diaper soaked up all of the pee and she barely felt it if she laid still.  Her thoughts of Beth took up most of her remaining brain power now anyway.  She heard the bathroom door shut and Beth walked out. Tisha shot up and stared at Beth intently.  She came out in just her panties leaving Tisha speechless.

Beth did a bit of twirl to show off and said, "I only thought it was fair you get to see me since I've seen every bit of you today."

Tisha didn't know what to say and jus soaked in this new sight.  Tisha watched as beth went to the windows and closed the shades and drew the heavy curtains down, blackening the room from the light of the morning that had already started.  She then climbed into the bed and nestled up next to Tish so they were face to face under the covers.

"You made it."

"We made it."

They held each other and kissed passionately for several minutes until Beth put a stop to it causing Tisha to complain, "Hey, keep kissing me!"

"Tishy, I promise there will be plenty of time for that.  Right now we are going to get some rest."

"Yes Beth", Tisha didn't want to argue and she was exhausted.

She turned over and pushed back so her body fell into Beth's.  Beth let her arms envelope Tisha, pulling her as close and as tight as she could.  Tisha let out a deep breath and Beth kissed the back of her neck a few times and found a comfortable position to fall asleep with Tish in her arms.

"I love you Beth."

"I love you Tishy", she replied with a pause.  "See, I bet you haven't even thought about your diaper since I came out of the bathroom huh?"

"Hey, you're right!"

"It won't be so bad.  I know lots of ways to keep you occupied."

Tisha smiled again and held Beth's hands tight against her chest as she tried to fall asleep.  Tisha was as content at this moment as she had ever been in her life.  She felt like anythign was possible and all her stress, anxiety, and control issues had vanished.  She knew that last part wasn't true and still needed to work on herself but she was just living in this moment and enjoying it.  Their talking had stopped and the room was silent for about 5 minutes.  She could feel Beth's chest expand and contract against her but she didn't know if she was asleep.

Tisha felt Beth's hand slip away from hers.  Beth slid her hand down between Tisha's legs, letting it rest on the front of the diaper.  She pulled Tisha even closer and let their legs intertwine.

"I thought we were going to sleep?"

"We are but I want to tell you one more thing."

"You can tell me anything Beth."

"It's about Miss Emma."

"What about her?", Tisha cautiously replied.  Just hearing that name made her afraid.

"She told me about her course for new couples, which could really help us so I signed us up!",  Beth whispered into Tisha's ear.

Tisha froze and stared wide-eyed into the darkness of the room.  She couldn't think or speak or move.  Did she just hear what she thought she heard?  Beth held tightly and gave her one last kiss before bed.

"Goodnight Tishy."

The End.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 27 - Conclusion

Thank you everyone for readying this story.  It took awhile and I had to take a break due to some personal issues but glad I got it finished.  Maybe a sequal soon?  Who knows.  I thought I would introduct our cast of characters over the next few posts. 

The company I work for has a project doing AI artwork and I have been playing around with it a bit.  Don't totally understand what I'm doing all the time but I'm getting better.  

Miss Emma means business!  Don't get in trouble!

image.png.b30f454e37bd192b5c9485f69569fa97.png

• Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - BONUS CHAPTER 1 - Meet Miss Emma

I liked this story but I’m honestly really torn. Part of me is just really angry with Beth for manipulating Tish, however that’s tempered by Tish’s underlying needs and hidden desire for a relationship with Beth from the start. I’m interested to see where you take them in the future.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

I liked this story but I’m honestly really torn. Part of me is just really angry with Beth for manipulating Tish, however that’s tempered by Tish’s underlying needs and hidden desire for a relationship with Beth from the start. I’m interested to see where you take them in the future.

Whoa!  Wasn't it Miss Emma that manipulated them both?  Or are you talking about after they got out?

On 3/31/2023 at 5:29 PM, Tisha said:

Wasn't it Miss Emma that manipulated them both? 

Granted, there was plenty of AI manipulation, but I feel like there were opportunities for Beth to hit the brakes or end it entirely and yet she chose not to. My hopeless romantic nature would like to think she did that out of love for Tish, but given the obvious suffering it caused I felt that Tish was justifiably angry. Yeah, I was Team Tish all the way. And yes, the fact that despite Tish’s reluctance she chooses to force her way does irritate me, however I do appreciate how you flipped the dom/sub dynamic in their relationship and through that lens it makes sense.

Please don’t think my comment means I didn’t like the story. Your world building was wonderful and I loved it.

• Like 1

Contact the site administrators.  I suspect that your last round of photographs violated some feature of the site's stated policies.  My post appears to have been erased as it was in response to these photos.

What I noted in my summary comment was how much I enjoyed this story, despite the fact that the tech was way over my head.  I liked it in no small part because even at the end it remains unclear who is the deus ex machina.  It's hard to believe that the AI is at fault because a well designed program would not have intervened so brutally with a young woman whose capacity for such introspection was still undeveloped.  Ah, but is this a well designed program, or a program run wild in the manner of the HAL 9000?  Is Tish a latter day Dave Bowman?  Or is Beth the villain of the piece, running a double blind on Tish via Miss Emma?  Heck, it's even possible that we have yet to meet the person playing God, in the form of the architect/s of the program.  At the very end, there is a hint that the story will continue.  If so, perhaps the mystery will be solved! 

Here are the pics again.  I wanted to stress this is only how I envision Tish and Beth and Miss Emma.  Everyone is fully open to their own interpertations! 

These pictures were all AI generated by me.  I hope you like them.

Also, let me know if you like the idea of another story with pictures like this scattered throughout.  Thank you for reading my story.

Miss Emma - That look says it all

image.png.b30f454e37bd192b5c9485f69569fa97.png

Tisha - Poor girl thought she was going to have a kickboxing workout today.

image.thumb.png.9ad0426864de5fd1c7e33cdc3a0dfc3a.png

Tisha - After her 10 mile run in Miss Emma's gym. What a trooper.

image.thumb.png.29902dd9ea63ba1d85a26bf0f941d119.png

Tishy - How many hours left until the holo is over??

image.png.54c0b42839fa9c1c9acd6344f644d007.png

The "real" Beth - Ok ok, maybe her top wasn't this short in the story but I wanted to show her tattoo.

image.png.29ad4a3b89d501626461d0490c7a4c07.png

Tishy - All set and prepped to leave the holo with Beth.

image.png.39d895831e4d6d232c9b1134b4ddb1cc.png

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Pictures of Emma, Tisha, Beth (AI generated)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 8:23 PM, keith60 said:

i hope there is more of this story soon 

I was thinking about a sequel, but not sure yet.  I'm glad you liked it.   I am currently working on a new story.  I'm about to post the first chapter.  If you liked this one you will like the new one.

On 4/22/2023 at 7:39 PM, D503 said:

These AI pictures are amazing- I love the smooth locking diaper cover and detail of the mouth gag. What tool did you use?

Thank you.   I had to read and learn a lot about how to get good images to come out and sometimes it will still give you 5 legs or weird things!  This is from StableDiffusion.  I'm not super techy.  My work is using this technology for a project and they gave me a test machine to play so I can understand it.  I kind of wonder the reactions I would get if they saw all the images I have generated.. OMG!

I'd also do image reqeusts if you have any.

I'm considering putting AI images into my next story.  Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality (Completed)

The tech in this story was way over my head, but I very much enjoyed it in a kind of Vanilla Sky way.  But what is it in Tisha's memories that caused the program to create such a young Miss Emma?  I would have guessed someone a generation older.

• Like 1

Some straitjacket pics from Lockdown would be awesome. Also spanking with a pulled-down/open diaper, but not sure if that's too juicy. 

AI images in your next story sound great.

• Like 1