LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

+1 for race car beds

DailyDi

Apparently there's racecar beds for adults.... all that's missing is the crib siderails for adult racecar crib! vroom vroom!  Now I'm wondering how many of those beds have a changing table stacked with big puffy diapers across from them. Or pullups and a training potty at the very least.....

These Adult Race Car Beds Can Fit Queen & King Size Mattresses (awesomeinventions.com)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Cribs are better!

I agree buddy, cribs are better! And they're comfortable, all snuggly and cuddly for a baby inside his crib!?????????♥️??♥️????☺️?????????

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I agree buddy, cribs are better! And they're comfortable, all snuggly and cuddly for a baby inside his crib!?????????♥️??♥️????☺️?????????

Besides, aren't guys always taking their girlfriends back to their crib?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Apparently there's racecar beds for adults.... all that's missing is the crib siderails for adult racecar crib! vroom vroom!  Now I'm wondering how many of those beds have a changing table stacked with big puffy diapers across from them. Or pullups and a training potty at the very least.....

These Adult Race Car Beds Can Fit Queen & King Size Mattresses (awesomeinventions.com)

Mikey DEFINITELY has to get one of these! He would definitely like it. It's a dream come true for him. He would absolutely LOVE it, I KNOW he would!????☺️??????♥️???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Mikey DEFINITELY has to get one of these! He would definitely like it. It's a dream come true for him. He would absolutely LOVE it, I KNOW he would!????☺️??????♥️???

That would be one racecar bedroom that would definitely have a stack of diapers in it! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That would be one racecar bedroom that would definitely have a stack of diapers in it! :D 

Oh yeah, for sure!?????????? And it would look SO CUTE!????????♥️??

14 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Those are awesome!!!. I want one!!?? ?? the white Lambo one would work nicely, but some of the others are way cool too...

For the AB's out there.....there was this article too......

https://www.awesomeinventions.com

• Like 1
8 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i use to have a race car bed, it was just a screen printing on some kind of cut out, but it looked like a lamborghini, red, i liked the sides on it but it was hot to sleep in sometimes.

The engine probably overheated because you drove the bed too hard ?

6 hours ago, square_duck said:

Those are awesome!!!. I want one!!?? ?? the white Lambo one would work nicely, but some of the others are way cool too...

For the AB's out there.....there was this article too......

https://www.awesomeinventions.com

Wow that giant “dog bed” for humans is awasome ?

• Like 1

I wonder if they have some kind of sensor that goes off if you wet the bed, or have a bad diaper leak...?? ??

Like the windshield wipers come on...or the born blows or ...something..??

17 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

The engine probably overheated because you drove the bed too hard ?

Wow that giant “dog bed” for humans is awasome ?

mom sold it, she thought it was too much like a crib, and back then it was kinda discouraged to be immature(not that it stopped me, still got my cuddlies)

3 hours ago, square_duck said:

I wonder if they have some kind of sensor that goes off if you wet the bed, or have a bad diaper leak...?? ??

Like the windshield wipers come on...or the born blows or ...something..??

Hey!  Your car bed is leaking anti-freeze!  ?

I sleep in a f1 car bed with pawpatrol bedding and my teddies 

i have tried adult beds and I don’t like them 

my latest car bed is a single bed one 

9B355149-FDAC-4F7D-91AF-6D5DDB988549.thumb.jpeg.c7e91ca24dec9d40472cbe0309bd1a54.jpeg