LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any “Old-School” ABDL’s from the early 1990’s still active?

Same here, when I found an article about DPF in a magazine, it was like the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders.  Waiting for the newsletter was the worst. 

On 8/30/2022 at 7:30 AM, aron in a nappy said:

I started on DPF it was the first time I realised there were other ABDL's out there

• Like 1

I'm definitely old school.  I never had an email address until the mid-90's, and I remember going to the San Jose Library and searching 'bedwetting' at the San Jose Library.  it was the first time I realized there were others like me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My start was "Old School" due to it being "hardcopy"

all kinds of books. they had a section in the Adult book stores. I was working in the "computer" world. then the company I worked for help make the internet. then they came up with these fancy little boxes called "personal computers."

can you imagine how long it would take to read every thing that is posted here today back then?

• 7 months later...

I was unaware and felt all alone until a Psychiatrist told me about DPF. I too was so relived to find out I was not alone in my interests and desires. I will forever be thankful to Tommy and the other pioneers like Angela B, and Heidilynn who were brave enough to be the face of things in the beginning.   Yes there were frustrations in the old snail mail world. But those are distant memories. Thankfulness for learning I was not alone I will never forget. 

I went onto meet and spend quite a bit of time with Heidi Lynn. For those who don't know Heidi Lynn was living full time out in the world as a Sissy Baby. I Pheonix AZ the local TV station did a whole segment on her and her lifestyle. It's titled "Baby Man".  I moved to the area in 2005 and became acquainted. Heidi Lynn was really happy to have someone else who was willing to be out in the everyday world with her. I was not then or now living full time like Heidi Lynn was.  But I had worn sissy baby attire out in public in selective settings like "Pride Parades" and Halloween events in Las Vegas before I meet Heidi Lynn. 

We attended many of these events together since that is where I was most comfortable being out in public. We traveled around to other States for these type of events and meet others as well. "Square Duck" in Long Beach then other events in San Diego and Las Vegas. 

If you are confused "Square Duck" This is "Tami". I was trolled by some well meaning but misguided people so I need to use a different handle. I think it was eye opening for Square Duck on that first occasion. Bri Guy was a bit panicked too when he meet us. 

I have had lots of great times. I hope for more. You newer generations are very lucky to live in a time of more tolerance and the many opportunities the internet provides. 

Heidi Lynn has been gone now for over a decade, it's hard to believe.  back in 2008 so 15 years now. 

• Like 1

I'm still here. DL from the 80s.  Really fantasized about it back in the 70s too. I  remember learning about DPF, got a magazine,  but never met any other ABDLs