LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleep victory

I’ve struggled with insomnia for years with little relief from most common remedies. Tried a new combination of meds last night and got almost seven hours of sleep and a sleep-wet diaper!  Hope it continues to work!

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Congrats

I'm jealous, I literally didn't sleep at all last night, just couldn't drop off

I wonder why that is bubba?!? Do you wear diapers to bed? I KNOW an wet Diapee ALWAYS helps me sleep!????????♥️?? Plus it makes me feel REALLY Little!???♥️???☺️?????♥️??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I wonder why that is bubba?!?

I dunno, just one of those thing's I guess, too much caffeine maybe 

Do you wear diapers to bed?

Not often: usually I feel more comfortable sleeping naked in hot weather

I KNOW an wet Diapee ALWAYS helps me sleep!????????♥️?? Plus it makes me feel REALLY Little!???♥️???☺️?????♥️??

Dats cus you ish a big bubba Jeggy ????♥️???

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I dunno, just one of those thing's I guess, too much caffeine maybe 

Not often: usually I feel more comfortable sleeping naked in hot weather

Dats cus you ish a big bubba Jeggy ????♥️???

That's right buddy! And I LOVE being an BIG BABY! Diapers and all! Pacis, baby bottles, baby wipes, baby powder, baby toys, and all the BABY stuff!???????♥️?? I especially enjoy being a BIG BABY for you, my Little Ashy!??????♥️???♥️????????♥️?????

• Like 2

It's hard to quantify the benefits of getting good sleep until you finally start getting good sleep! 

As far as waking up wet, the only reason I ever wake up wet is because I was had wet while I was previously awake and then gone back to sleep.  In my entire adult life, I cannot recall any time where I have wet in my sleep.  Came close once or twice.... but always woke up. 

I have had chronic insomnia since 2002 and have tried everything and only get if i am lucky 2 hours sleep a night.

The best sleep I get is taking Benadryl and gabapentin.

I have back problems and getting up at night is very painful so wearing a diaper is a blessing as i don't even have to move, i just let go and enjoy the nice warm feeling.

I struggle to sleep at night with my anxiety and depression. The best thing I've found is low dose melatonin gummies. They help me immensely with falling and staying asleep.

Never wet my diaper while sleeping though. Definitely have done that during the occasional anxiety attack.

You might even sleep better yet now that the coffee maker broke!  Less caffeine.  Seriously, cut back on the caffeine and if you can get a CPAP for your sleep apnia, that might help some too.

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You might even sleep better yet now that the coffee maker broke!  Less caffeine.  Seriously, cut back on the caffeine and if you can get a CPAP for your sleep apnia, that might help some too.

if he has apnea he NEEDS a cpap, otherwise he could lose his life, his mom can lose her son, we lose mikey and the forum.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, feralfreak said:

if he has apnea he NEEDS a cpap, otherwise he could lose his life, his mom can lose her son, we lose mikey and the forum.

I 100% agree!  I was tested twice for it and waited years between getting the second test due to money and work.  After the second test I got a CPAP and sleep much better.  I know my chances of getting a stroke or heart attack are way less with the CPAP.  Problem is, if the power goes out I lose the CPAP and can't sleep well.  One other good thing is now when I have to share a hotel room I don't get complaints about my snoring since I no longer snore with the CPAP.

58 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Problem is, if the power goes out I lose the CPAP and can't sleep well. 

I had that happen ONCE.   Then I put a UPS in the bedroom and have the CPAP plugged into it.  You can get used units on evilBay dirt cheap.  A new battery pack and it's good for a few more years.

Image 1 - APC SMT750 Smart-UPS Power Battery Backup 750VA 500W 120V LCD - NO Batteries

On 8/7/2022 at 9:16 AM, DailyDi said:

I’ve struggled with insomnia for years with little relief from most common remedies. Tried a new combination of meds last night and got almost seven hours of sleep and a sleep-wet diaper!  Hope it continues to work!

I see the cartoon hammer across the ol' noggen finally helped!!!....always nice to see a happy customer!! ??

Feel free to return anytime ..??

8 hours ago, square_duck said:

I see the cartoon hammer across the ol' noggen finally helped!!!....always nice to see a happy customer!! ??

Feel free to return anytime ..??

Ha! Mom often offers to "Get the rubber mallet" when I complain of not sleeping.

• Haha 1