LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You've gotta get used to using your Diapers kiddo!!!!!

Hi! I have a question for all you Diaper wearers out there. How long did it take for y'all to get comfortable and used to using your diapers regularly, without even thinking about it, when you started wearing them for the very first time?!???

• Like 3

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hi! I have a question for all you Diaper wearers out there. How long did it take for y'all to get comfortable and used to using your diapers regularly, without even thinking about it, when you started wearing them for the very first time?!???

hello Jesse:

I guess that you could say that it took me a while to get used to using my diapers because I had to get over the fact that I was a little scared to wear them in public , because I was afraid of what somebody else may think or watch somebody else may say . I have spent many many hours thinking about this in 2019 and 2020 before finally coming to the realization that , I need diapers and I like diapers , and I've always liked diapers : ever since I was 8 there are many people here that I credit with the realization that I like need and use the diapers, @Evelyn Dellcerro, @Transfusionelle, @amorfraldaJR, @FretaBWet, and many others has been instrumental in me being able to understand, process, and then be able to accept the fact that I need diapers that I use diapers, that I like diapers and that there's nothing wrong with me doing it.  The big thing that I found was that you have to get over the hump: I mean, when you're a kid the first thing that you learn how to do is use a diaper, and the last thing that you learn how to do when you get out of diapers is to potty train. Before I was able to get to that stage, where I could accept my need and my love for it, I needed to understand what it is that I'm dealing with:  the four people I mentioned above were instrumental in me being able to accept what and who I am, and for me to understand that there is no shame or embarrassment that I should have to deal with or that I shouldn't have to worry about people shunning me or making fun of me. The biggest thing that I had to get through my head was that a diaper was simply an underwear choice, and a special kind of underwear at that. Part of the problem was that there are so many stupid little nuances and and since we were kids our parents would burn into our heads that diapers were bad, once we're able to potty train. Because of the people I mentioned, I was able to come to the realization it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or what anyone else believes or what anybody else says: I need my diapers because of my incontinence, and I need it because of the feelings and experiences that I've had all my life. When you put a diaper on and you feel that way, they feel safe they feel good, and they make you feel whole period I don't know if that makes any sense but it took me a while to get used to that.

When I would talk to eve for example, she told me that she loves her diapers, and so does her partner. They go different places and they do different things, and they're not afraid to wear diapers, they're not afraid to use the diapers, and they're not afraid to have fun in the diapers and engage in activities that they like. One of the things that I had to get over was the fact of the shame of using the diaper as intended, or the feelings that a wet diaper elicits. Once I was able to get over that particular hurdle, using the diaper was as easy as putting my chair in the on position and moving forward or backwards. Eve was able to help me on several occasions and so was her partner in me understanding that not only do diapers have their place, but once you are able to accept that you are a diaper lover or if you're incontinent or you're an adult baby or whatever it is you identify as, that you can add the fun parts of the fetish to it Colin by this I mean that you can enjoy pacifiers, bottles, onesies, you name it. If you're already wearing diapers, because you have to because of incontinence or because of need, and you accept it, then you can add the fun piece. If you have to wear the diapers, I mean you might as well enjoy them and be able to get enjoyment out of it, and one of the things that eve was able to teach me was that you can be a very successful individual, and continue to be, even if you wear diapers or even if you use diapers or if you like them. She is right you know, because there are a lot of people that wear diapers, and some of us wouldn't even know that, unless we are know what we're looking for. It really doesn't matter whether somebody wears diapers or not, because there are a lot of good people in this world that do, that hold very very high profile jobs, or very important positions to help people in the community. Wearing a diaper should be as bad as easy as falling off a log, and I have gotten to the point where this is very easy to do, and I don't even bat an eyelash anymore. I used to be afraid to do it, but because of eve and her partner and her nephew, this is very easy.Eve is the type of person that is very understanding, very loving, very accommodating, and she understands her own feelings, and can help people like me understand my own. This is why it was so easy for me to finally come to the realization that it's no big deal anymore. When you're growing up, they make such a big deal out of the fact that you are a baby , and they love you and you're cute, and all of this, and you're wearing diapers, and that's acceptable, and then after two or two and a half to three, they want to potty train you and then diapers disappear . Sometimes this can be a good thing , while in other situations it can be a bad thing, because of trauma or other things that hurt people. Being able to regress and be a baby helps other individuals as well, so there's no shame in wearing diapers or using diapers or liking them . As long as you're doing it in an appropriate manner you should not feel bad about doing it. I've learned that from experience and because there are a lot of people who have been supportive of me , and I love them all and I couldn't do this without them. I am a stronger man because I'm finally able to get to the point where I can say that I feel whole, I feel complete, I feel like I finally understand what it is in my head that I was worried about, although it took me 30 to 35 years to get there : in a way I'm glad that I'm incontinent, and I'm glad that I had this situation happen that it did, because it opened my eyes : for years I have told young friends that are scared about wearing diapers because someone will find out about it, that it's not a big deal , and they are not babies if they have to wear diapers because of a disability. It's just how you deal with the situation, and basically all you have to do is change your mindset to a say that wearing diapers is normal , for that individual, or for that family, for that reason, whatever it is.

you and I both having the same disability, probably in varying degrees of severity, understand this very well. You have decided to be an adult baby to deal with that as well. There's no shame in this, because that makes you feel good that helps you to deal with your disability, even if it's a pain in the *** to deal with sometimes. I can tell you that sometimes it really sucks when you hurt all over, and you can barely move, or you feel like you've been run over by a truck, but if you can deal with it it's no big problem. Diapers have opened my eyes and helped me to be a better person because I'm not worried about it anymore, and I can just let go. Most of the time when you end up having a situation and you feel scared and you're not sure what to do, you're afraid that somebody is gonna find out something that you don't want them to. With me diapers or something that I don't have to worry about, because the people that need to know already do, and the people that I trust already been told, so it's just on a need to know basis. Who cares if I like diapers, who cares if I wear diapers, it's my decision and my decision alone, and because of my decision being made I am a better person for it and I do empathize with anyone in my position as well as those that are worse off than both of us, because I've been there. Kids scared that they're going to be ridiculed or made fun of or kids that are afraid to be seen in that condition. I've seen it all, and one of the most important things is that you have to have the mindset that it's no big deal.

Remember when I told you that the most important thing that I have learned is that both of us may have a disability, but I told you that the most important thing that we both have to understand is that the disability doesn't have us? That is the most important thing that I have ever learned in my life. We may have a disability, but how we deal with our disability is as important as how we function as individuals. Sometimes I feel like I got run over by a truck, or I don't feel well, or my legs hurt, or something else. But there's one thing I always remember and that is I may be down for a while but I'm never out, and if I believe that I can do it, I usually can, because I push hard. Wearing diapers is just part of how I deal with my disability. Incontinence is a the condition that I am fully aware of, and it can be a pain as well, but I'd rather wear diapers and be able to use them as necessary whenever I want to use them for whatever I use them for, and not have to worry about it. It's easier to do that then to worry about what's going to happen if somebody finds out. It really is no one else's business but those who are wearing or using or those that you trust to be able to deal with it.

@Kawaharu is a good example of an individual who has taken her health issues and disabilities and her need of diapers to a level that allows her to function in both the adult world and as an adult baby. Just as you do, she functions as an adult baby so that she can deal with her life on her own level. She functions as an adult as far as she has to, but now, because that is normal for her, it does not bother her if she has to wear diapers, if she uses diapers, or if she has to release. She just deals with it. She has all she needs and can deal with it at any point. She has decided that instead of worrying about what will happen, that she has decided it is easier for her to be an adult baby. That is the way she deals with it. If there's one thing that I can take from this example, it is the fact that because she doesn't worry about what will happen, she will just say: Gee, no big deal, and then she will just do what she does on a normal basis, and it is normal and as normal for her to do that as it was for me to jump in my wheelchair everyday and go somewhere and do work around my house. I am proud of her because she is the type of individual that like eve does not let what someone else says does believes are any of that change who or what she is. Eve and koharu are very very very special individuals who will not let barriers slow them down: both of these ladies will move the damn things out of the way, and run over them, but they will get them out of the way. Eve is very tough, because she doesn't put up with any BS, but she is a very sweet very intelligent young lady and so is her partner and I feel that they have taught me a lot because of the fact that I was the type of guy that was scared to death that someone will find out, and now it's just about is easy for me to wear and use then it is for her to be an adult baby, because that's normal for her, and using a diaper is normal for me now. Sometimes however, you have to be able to plan for time when you think it's appropriate to maybe use the restroom at work rather than to have to deal with the mess clean up, but 90% of the time now I can release with no problem, because I know that I am protected.

Because I became a member here in August of 2019, I'd say it took me until about the first part of 2020 to get to the point where I would say that I wanted to use diapers full time period at that point I went to my doctor's office, and during an appointment looked my doctor right in the face and told him from now on I have decided to go with diapers 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 days a year, and I requested that he change my prescription and my prior authorization to allow for this to happen. I told him that I was sick and tired of having accidents and not having what I needed, and I was not gonna worry about it anymore, and I was not gonna worry about the stigma, because stigmas are just things that are thrown at us by people who find a problem with what we do. Embarrassment happens because somebody says that it's ethically wrong morally wrong or legally wrong or socially wrong to do something. In my opinion, it is socially inappropriate according to many individuals for diapers to be worn unless there is a reason. However, these idiots that say these things do not understand that there are reasons why people wear diapers, but it is not within the purview of these idiots that make decisions like this to decide morality feasibility or ethics. It is up to the person to decide how they want to move forward. Diapers are just underwear man, you know that and I do too, as well as everyone that I have mentioned here. We don't screw around, we don't worry about what people think say or believe. I'm sure that someone will tell you straight up, but they're not afraid of it anymore. Because of people like eve and others that I mentioned I am not afraid anymore. She is a strong individual as well as her partner two of the strongest individuals that I have ever met in my life online, and there are other people that can also join this circle of friends. They are not ashamed of what they do, and they're not afraid to challenge beliefs if they think they are right. The best thing about people who challenge norms and beliefs is that they can put someone else at ease: I mean look how I used to be in 2019: I used to be afraid or scared: I knew of daily diapers when I was 23 years old, spoon chicken for example has been a moderator and an admin for as long as I can remember, and he's still here, and he has of lot of respect for me and other people, as well as Mikey and Ashley and other people who have been here at least that long. In 2019 when I finally needed the help and I went to my doctor, I knew what I needed, I knew where I needed to go, and I told the doctor exactly what I was going to do after he helped me: I came back home after that jaunt and I signed on to daily diapers for the first time. It took me from 2019 to the beginning of 2020 to be able to realize that the best thing for me to be able to do would be to not worry about what people think or what people believe: I asked some of the people that love me and that I trust what their opinion was of me wearing diapers, and all of them basically said no big deal, it happens bud you're getting older, you have a reason don't worry about it they smiled at me they hugged me and they still respect me. I'm not worried anymore.

What we need to do now is find a way to drop a bomb on that stigma the diapers are bad or they're terrible or they're disgusting or whatever people think of it. Diapers are not disgusting they're not terrible, they are necessary for many individuals, and I'm telling you right now there are a lot of strong individuals on this system alone who use them everyday, and part of being a strong individual is due to the fact that they don't let things like that get them down. I am proud of people like eve are cow haru because they know what the hell they want, they know how to get it, and they're going after it. They use their St smarts and their prowess to be able to get where they're going and they know how to get there. If they run into a wall, they climb over it or they go through it. They may have their issues and they may have the problems that they have to solve, but they figure out how to get around them. All my life being with CP, I have tried to move walls and move people so that they understand what it is like to have to sit here and sit in a wheelchair or use crutches or do whatever it is that they do. Is my intention to be the type of individual who will instill in people the fact that it is not a bad thing period having a disability simply means that you have to work harder: in some cases you may not be able to do certain things, like play basketball, or be able to run, or do activities like maybe drive. If you can't do those things, that's great, you will find new ways to do things. For example, I don't drive, but I go back and forth to work every day, and it doesn't even phase me it's like getting up and going to the bathroom and taking a shower everyday: it's that simple. You get used to a rhythm, and a way you do things. Wearing diapers is no different, using them is no different. You just have to be prepared to be able to deal with the aftermath. In my opinion having diapers and using them is the best thing that I could ever have done, and if it wasn't for people like eve I would not be in the condition or in the position I am today. It is because of strong individuals men and women alike that I feel the way I do and I am a stronger individual and able to assist people to get to the point that they can understand that there is no shame or embarrassment or reason to feel bad because they have to wear diapers.

As I said there are a lot of people who may wear diapers in the world. We as individuals may not know that, because that's not something that they let us know. It is something that they deal with on a daily basis, and part of the problem is that people think wearing diapers is bad. If we are able to get rid of the stigma and all the negative interactions that are caused because people where I use them, then the world would be a better place. I mean, Jesse, you and I both use wheelchairs: you and I need wheelchairs to be able to do what we do, but we're not chastised because we sit in wheelchairs, and we're not chastised because we're disabled, we just do what normally happens during a daily time. If you use a chair, you may end up going somewhere or you might have to load onto a vehicle, but no one is going to look down on us or make us feel bad because we use a chair. There is an advantage however as you are fully aware, that we using a chair, you sit in it, and in some cases it is easier to hide wearing a diaper if you're sitting in a chair. Regardless of what happened, we are not looked down on or chastised or shunned because we sit in wheelchair, so why should anyone be looked at negatively because we wear diapers? See what I mean? It's these old beeping stigmas, and they need to die! People have to get over the fact of the embarrassment and all of the negative connotations that wearing diapers has ended up causing, because everybody thinks wearing diapers is the worst thing that could possibly happen, because our parents who don't may understand what it is that we're dealing with may think that we are being lazy or that we're not doing something that we should, or there being parents, because all parents want their kids to be trained, but we all know that that cannot sometimes happen, so therefore there are reasons why people wear diapers. What I try to tell people is that wearing diapers is no different, because you're just using a different type of underwear. And it is easier to be dry comfortable and be able to sleep at night rather than to worry about possibly running to the bathroom or whatever happens. I bet you would understand that too wearing a diaper is a hell of a lot more comfortable than wearing about wetting yourself or peeing on the floor. He used to tell me that I could pee on her bathroom floor, and she wouldn't get after me, but if I pee on her socks, she's gonna whip me he he he!

So back to the original question: I would say that I started using diapers in 2020 karma however I had started releasing in them in 2019. I accepted the fact that I needed them in 2020 and then decided that I would use them for all functions at that time. As I said before this decision is one of the best ones that I think I've ever made. I feel more complete and I feel more like a human, and I'm not afraid of what will happen anymore, I have accepted it, and as long as you can accept it, you can now move to the next level and enjoy it. Eve and Elle have also helped me to understand that you can wear diapers and you can function adequately, and there's no shame in having fun with what you deal with period for example, some people like to wear diapers, use diapers, wet diapers, poop in their diapers, while others may not fully enjoy certain aspects of diaper play. For example they like poop, while others may not but that's what makes them unique. That's what makes this fetish unique, because each of us has our own interests and our own reasons for wearing diapers and using them. Some of them like to wear, some of them like to wear a news, while some are incontinent and need them: regardless of how that happens or what reason we're wearing diapers, we all R unique because we share that one piece: diapers, and I'm damn glad that we do, because we are a family, regardless of what continent we're on, regardless of how many thousands of miles apart we are, we are all brought together because of that one unique quality: because of that quality, I have learned a lot about it, met a lot of awesome friends, and I do have a better understanding of why I feel like I do or where I might have gotten that feeling from Colin as I said don't feel bad because you or disabled Sir, because you may have your ups and downs just like I do, but as long as you don't let your disability get to you, you are in control of this joystick on your control box.

Brian

• Like 2

I was basically comfortable using diapers right from the beginning. After all this was my intention when I first got into diapers.  Using them without a thought didn't occur until I went through a 3 week stint 24/7 wearing. Now wetting and/or messing barely makes it on my radar. 

• Like 2

When I wore diapers as a kid I pretty much only used them when I was asleep, so on the very infrequent occasion where I found myself needing to use them during the day, it was always a self-consciousness inducing event. I remember wearing a diaper in church one time, because it was a midnight mass on Christmas Eve, and the place was packed, and I asked my mom to take me to go pee in the middle of the service, and she leaned down and whispered "Use your diaper." It took me about 10 minutes to summon the courage to do it. Ironically, the plan backfired, because the undersized toddler diaper I was wearing leaked when I sat back down after one of the hymns was over, and she had to take me to the bathroom anyway. So that would be about my earliest memory of "struggling" (if you can call it that) with getting used to using my diaper. 

Much later, as an adult, first playing around with wearing diapers on occasion, using them was always an event - I definitely wasn't used to it. I'd typically wear them for a few hours before using them, because back then I was in experienced and thought that the whole world could see my diaper if it swelled up at all, so I'd save using them for right before I planned to take them off. And I could only do it while alone and standing, usually - I remember pushing really hard to get anything to come out while in bed or sitting down, even if I needed to go. Eventually, I got better at going in them, to the point where I could do it anywhere, more or less. When I started wearing them full-time, the script flipped, and now holding it feels weird, although getting there took some time. The prohibitions about wetting one's pants that are burned into most people's minds from a young age take some time to overcome. 

• Like 2
On 8/6/2022 at 8:41 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

For me, it took about 2 to 4 years to be comfortable and use to wearing diapers regularly. I hardly ever think about it after a while because diapers are my underwear/shorts and what I wear now. At first it took time in learning how to go in my diaper instead of using the potty and learning to rely and trust my diapers instead of relying on the adult potty. After a while, i've gotten so use to being diapered that being in them has become so normal for me. I've been wearing diapers since I was 21 yrs old and ever since then, I'm kept in diapers permanently.

On 8/6/2022 at 10:32 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu is a good example of an individual who has taken her health issues and disabilities and her need of diapers to a level that allows her to function in both the adult world and as an adult baby. Just as you do, she functions as an adult baby so that she can deal with her life on her own level. She functions as an adult as far as she has to, but now, because that is normal for her, it does not bother her if she has to wear diapers, if she uses diapers, or if she has to release. She just deals with it. She has all she needs and can deal with it at any point. She has decided that instead of worrying about what will happen, that she has decided it is easier for her to be an adult baby. That is the way she deals with it. If there's one thing that I can take from this example, it is the fact that because she doesn't worry about what will happen, she will just say: Gee, no big deal, and then she will just do what she does on a normal basis, and it is normal and as normal for her to do that as it was for me to jump in my wheelchair everyday and go somewhere and do work around my house. I am proud of her because she is the type of individual that like eve does not let what someone else says does believes are any of that change who or what she is. Eve and koharu are very very very special individuals who will not let barriers slow them down: both of these ladies will move the damn things out of the way, and run over them, but they will get them out of the way. Eve is very tough, because she doesn't put up with any BS, but she is a very sweet very intelligent young lady and so is her partner and I feel that they have taught me a lot because of the fact that I was the type of guy that was scared to death that someone will find out, and now it's just about is easy for me to wear and use then it is for her to be an adult baby, because that's normal for her, and using a diaper is normal for me now. Sometimes however, you have to be able to plan for time when you think it's appropriate to maybe use the restroom at work rather than to have to deal with the mess clean up, but 90% of the time now I can release with no problem, because I know that I am protected.

That's why being an adult baby, lets me cope with being kept in diapers permanently and deal with the adult world in my own way. Even being an adult baby, lets me be an adult in my own way and for me, being an adult baby means that I still function like an adult but I don't use the potty like an adult. Being an adult baby to me means being kept in diapers and knowing that I can never use the adult potty and I have to use my diapers instead. One thing I like about being kept in diapers so much, is that diapers keeps adulthood and the adult world so far away from me. They let me be an adult baby and not have to worry about adulthood and the stressful adult world. What's nice about being an adult baby is that I don't ever have to learn how to use the potty and I can use my diapers instead and keep on going. It's awesome for me cause I don't ever have to worry about using the potties and even the ones whenever I am away from the house. I just wear my diapers and keep on going in life. Diapers to me are so normal that I see diapers as a pair of underwear and shorts in one. It's why being an adult baby, It's so normal for me to be in just a diaper, t-shirt, t-shirt dress or onesie on.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

I goes poo-poo's if I push myself. But, I have a mental block when it comes to wetting.

The ironic thing is, I've starting premature piddling, when I use the big girl toilet....

Good job little one! Looks like you're growing down!????♥️??♥️??

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 6:16 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good job little one! Looks like you're growing down!????♥️??♥️??

WHY bother growing up. Adulthood is so stressful and Potty training is nasty, awful and disgusting. I rather grow down and not grow up. I rather be kept in diapers and be an adult baby instead of a normal adult, grown up or big kid. Adult babyhood is where I belong.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I would say a few months to become used to them completely. Not wearing around the house, but around a partner for instance, or wearing out which scares everyone for some time until the realize no one knows or cares. Using them to wet also takes months, or even improves over YEARS! I thought about that yesterday as a randomly went walking to my car, far more difficult then say standing still concentrating for instance. The longer you wear, the easier it gets, and really the better.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

I would say a few months to become used to them completely. Not wearing around the house, but around a partner for instance, or wearing out which scares everyone for some time until the realize no one knows or cares. Using them to wet also takes months, or even improves over YEARS! I thought about that yesterday as a randomly went walking to my car, far more difficult then say standing still concentrating for instance. The longer you wear, the easier it gets, and really the better.

@PullUpDiaperLover

just like everyone says: the most important thing that we have to realize is that we can wear basically whatever we want, so long as it does not draw unneeded unwanted or unsolicited attention to oneself. If one can do that without attracting needless attention, or unwanted or unneeded attention, it's no big deal, and people won't worry about it. People have to realize that diapers are used by a lot of different people, for a lot of different reasons. It's an underwear choice, and that's basically what it is. I really don't care for example, what underwear someone wears, whether it be underwear, a thong, bathing suit, hot pants, or diapers. That is the decision of the person wearing.

The thing that everyone has to realize is that there are people out there who do this everyday, and it's probably not that big of a deal. The problem happens when we have people who like to show off what they're wearing, and it set up a situation where someone may not want to see what somebody is wearing, and they might not even care. If someone goes out of their way to involve someone in someone else's affairs or in someone else's fetish, then that's where I draw the line. We all know that there are going to be people that wear diapers when they go places, whether it be on the beach, whether it be in the water, or something else. The problem is, you don't want to attract attention you don't need to yourself.

People that are incontinent that wear everyday 24/7, are usually used to wear they're wearing their diapers period to us, wearing a diaper is no different than wearing a shirt, a pair of pants, maybe a tie, or a pair of shorts. It's part of our ensemble, and it's no different than me putting a pair of underwear on. The only difference is that people use their diapers and change them throwing whatever they're wearing away, rather than to wash diapers lake someone who uses cloth, just like our grandparents or some of our parents used to use. People who are incontinent wear every day, and most people that deal with someone who is incontinent already understands the reasoning, and they also understand that there are going to be people who have their opinions about how they're dealing with their incontinence, what they're wearing, or why they're wearing it. I have learned from experience, that there are people out here in the world who are really nice about the situation, because they understand. They know that there are people that wear diapers out here in the world, and it's not something that only babies wear. I have asked several friends of mine that are close to me, and they say that it's no big deal, and it happens, I've asked family members and they tell me the same thing. I don't have to get used to wearing around someone, because I'm already doing it. What I have to make sure is that there are certain individuals who I don't want to find out, because I don't want to deal with the blowback and the fallout, because it's really none of their business or their concern. As long as I'm healthy and I'm functioning normally, what is the difference. I'd rather wear diapers for the rest of my life, rather than to deal with what I've been dealing with in the last five years because of the fact that I'm not sure what's gonna happen and when. Wearing diapers 24/7 is normal for me, as well As for a lot of other people here. They may end up having different reasons for wearing diapers, but they wear them. The world around us can be cruel and not understand, or pick on people because they don't understand the why, or they may not have to deal with the situations that we deal with on a daily basis. I have helped many people who question whether they should be wearing diapers or not, or whether it's OK, or whether it's acceptable.

The act of purchasing diapers, storing diapers, using diapers, wearing diapers, and all of that are normal. There's nothing wrong with this: there's also nothing wrong with wearing them, or having fun using them, you just don't want to introduce someone to the lifestyle that may not understand it, and then expect them to just let you do what you normally do around them. Most times, this is no issue if a person that you have been dealing with is normally wearing diapers anyway, and there's no big deal about it. It happens, and it's expected that some people for example that have disabilities may have reasons for wearing or using diapers .

just like I always have said: we have to end up getting rid of these stigmas that have been burned in our heads since we have been babies. There are plenty of people around the world who wear diapers for whatever reason, and whether or not they wear or not is none of my business, but we need to be able to let people know that it is OK, it's acceptable, and it's common. You just have to use your head, because you can wear diapers, you just don't want to show them off in the wrong way.

Yes: you have to get used to diapers if you haven't worn them since you were a young child. You are basically eliminating what you're holding into a disposable garment, which is not something that normal adults that are not incontinent or dealing with a disability or having medical issues would do. You're basically eliminating your bodily waste into an absorbent garment and then you have to be able to clean yourself up make sure that you're taking care of your skin, make sure you're taking care of what you eliminate, and then take care of your trash. Then you have to clean yourself up. Doing this is not for the faint of heart, but it is not that hard to get used to how you take care of a situation. You have to change your bathroom habits of course, and you may end up having to decide when you want to use your diaper if you have a chance or a choice, and when you don't want to use it, but it's up to you. If you're fully incontinent, you don't have that choice, and it just happens, so you just end up preparing for the eventuality that you will mess yourself or wet yourself..

So yes it takes time to get used to it, but after awhile it will be like old hat. People that are incontinent or have medical issues most likely we'll already have a system in place, but for anyone who is new to it, it does take some time. Take care however, because once you get to the fact that you need your diapers, and you can deal with it, it's easy for you to deal with. You just have to be able to take care of the situations where you are not going to be able to change right away, because you may have to change at not opportune times, in strange places, or places where you don't expect to have an issue. This is why you should always carry a go bag. This bag will always have enough diapers for you to be able to deal with whatever you're dealing with period believe me, you will need a go bag.

Brian

• Like 1