LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

*hopeless romantic cheers from the sidelines* However, given your first two acts I’m sure Elise isn’t out of the woods yet. I have to admit you’ve got me going here. I’m looking for clues and patterns…I know they are in there somewhere.

Yes, I know gumdrop is Liv’s safeword, but since the loop seems to be hypnosis-centric, I can always hope Elise has one, too. Love and hope…love and hope. Holding on to what I can! ❤️?

On 7/15/2022 at 12:51 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I had fallen asleep at work... again.

On 8/5/2022 at 2:37 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Why does this padding feel so… good… so… right?’ I thought to myself.

Maybe our protagonist has been through this loop before we see her for the first time? Is Act 1 merely a continuation of Elise’s hellscape and we’re joining a program already in progress?

Ooooo, I am finally all caught up with your stories. I can finally comment on each chapter.

I think we came into the middle of the story in chapter 1, clearly she has been looping for a while.  I've never seen a time loop story where the characters caught on to the looping on the 2nd pass through a loop.

We'll see if Hailey has popped our little girl out of the loop, but I don't think so.

On 10/5/2022 at 7:24 PM, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME chapter!!!!!!!   But somehow i don't think she's safe yet ?????

? Really? Whatever would give you that idea....

?

On 10/5/2022 at 9:17 PM, FloridaKid said:

*hopeless romantic cheers from the sidelines* However, given your first two acts I’m sure Elise isn’t out of the woods yet. I have to admit you’ve got me going here. I’m looking for clues and patterns…I know they are in there somewhere.

Yes, I know gumdrop is Liv’s safeword, but since the loop seems to be hypnosis-centric, I can always hope Elise has one, too. Love and hope…love and hope. Holding on to what I can! ❤️?

There's a few clues so far, but not many. Not yet anyway.

And Elise doesn't have the nanites sadly... and they wouldn't work on her anyway, she's not a variation.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:17 PM, Taki said:

Ooh, interesting. Love that we're getting more of this one. I have some ideas about what's happening but it's twisty enough that I can't be sure. :D

Yay! That's exactly the kind of thing I love to hear! That it's twisty and that means people come up with theories!

I looooove reading people's theories, they're so fun to read!

On 10/6/2022 at 12:41 AM, TerranV said:

Hmmmm Hailey saved the day again...

Again! It's like she's her personal saviour!

On 10/6/2022 at 4:31 AM, FloridaKid said:

Maybe our protagonist has been through this loop before we see her for the first time? Is Act 1 merely a continuation of Elise’s hellscape and we’re joining a program already in progress?

Ooooooh this is a reeeeeeeeally good theory! I wondered if people would think this.

Not saying if it's right or wrong though.

?

7 hours ago, smokie 03 said:

Ooooo, I am finally all caught up with your stories. I can finally comment on each chapter.

I think we came into the middle of the story in chapter 1, clearly she has been looping for a while.  I've never seen a time loop story where the characters caught on to the looping on the 2nd pass through a loop.

We'll see if Hailey has popped our little girl out of the loop, but I don't think so.

Yay! You can join the theories and now you have to suffer all the cliffhangers (Of which there are MANY in this story)...

Yeah that's a good theory...

And remember, Elise is a nerd. She knows about time loops. So she's probably able to sense them relatively quickly. Don't think she managed it on her second, it was her fourth right?

54 minutes ago, TerranV said:

See I'm suspicious of Hailey. I'm waiting for the loop where Hailey adopts Elise and she's just perfectly happy with it.

Same here. I don’t want to suspect that Hailey has an ulterior motive (hopeless romantic that I am) and so far I hope she’s the one, but I know littlefallenprincess well enough to know it’ll be anything but a smooth ride getting there.

13 hours ago, smokie 03 said:

I've never seen a time loop story where the characters caught on to the looping on the 2nd pass through a loop.

This is the fourth pass. She started feeling that things were off in the second pass (that we know of), but our author has taken great care to have her gradually realize more and more about each pass and become more proactive instead of reactive in successive passes. Call me silly if you will, but I keep a chart for littlefallenprincess stories to keep track of characters and settings. Maybe it’s just OFS (old fart syndrome), but it helps. ?

Hey Florida's, if you read my post carefully i was speculating if the loop in chapter 1, was the actually the first loop or not. In most sci-fi looping stories, in the end they figure out that they were looping for longer than they thought. Very rarely do the subject of the loop figure out or even realize that the loop exists before going through the loop many times.

I know that this last chapter shows us, her going through the loop for the 4th time, but the question remains is it the 4th time or the 40th time?

In ST:TNG, there was an episode where the Enterprise is trapped in a loop where the reset occurs with the destruction of the ship. When they escape the loop they figure out they were trapped in the loop for about 45 days.

Chapter 15: Safety

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“You… quit then?” Julie asked as we walked out from David’s office.

Hailey stopped by the counter to let me have a word with Julie before we headed off back to her place.

“You heard all that?” I asked her, reaching up on my tip-toes to see over the counter so Julie was in view.

“Yup. Thin walls and all…” She smiled awkwardly.

“Sorry, he was setting me up to fail no matter what…”

“I can’t believe you guessed it correctly… that he really was going to adopt you… I’m so sorry!”

“Told you.” I shrugged my shoulders. I hated being right all the time.

“So what are you going to do now? For money I mean? And I guess the rest of today too…” She asked, looking concerned.

“Well regarding money… I have no idea. I’ll need to find something soon, otherwise I’ll be out on the street as I won’t be able to pay rent. I’ll figure something out though. I just know I can’t work here anymore. And most places won’t hire a little. At least in this part of town. As for today, I’m going to go spend the night at Hailey’s. She’s one of the few people I trust, and she’ll keep me safe from being adopted for today at least. Tomorrow… well if tomorrow comes then I’ll figure it out from there.” I laughed.

“I’ll miss your weird ramblings…” Julie laughed. “But please, you have my number, keep in touch! Maybe we could go for coffee or something?” Her voice sounded so… soft? Sad? sincere? Full of love? I couldn’t tell, I wasn’t used to her talking to me this way.

I felt a weird fluttery feeling in my tummy as I knew my answer instantly. Like… I had somehow always known the answer.

“I… I’d like that.” I smiled back at her, my heart beating loudly in my chest as I looked up at Julie’s cute little smile. “Just not here… I heard the coffee is terrible…”

We both laughed.

I looked behind me at Hailey, who was checking her phone. She clearly wanted to get going, and was probably still feeling pissed at David, so to prevent her from kicking the crap out of him, and to not waste her day given the fact she literally just saved me… I figured we better head off.

“Right, we better get going. See you around!” I said to Julie, waving goodbye to her and taking Hailey’s hand once more, walking out of the coffee shop with her.

Julie waved back, and I swear I saw a little tear roll down her cheek.

Despite having to ride in a car seat in the taxi back to Hailey’s place, the journey back wasn’t too bad. We mostly talked, to get my mind off the fact I was in a car seat. Hailey told me about her meeting earlier, and kept telling me she was glad she got there before David was able to adopt me.

And not long after, we arrived outside her building. Paying the cab driver, she then helped me out of the car seat and held my hand as she took me up into her building, into the elevator and up to her apartment.

I can’t remember the last time I visited her apartment. It’s been forever. I think I visited once when she first moved in, but because I didn’t feel safe around this part of town, I never came back.

But right now, with Hailey… I felt safe. She would protect me.

I just needed to get through this day and then hopefully the loop will break. If it doesn’t… I’ll have to come up with a new plan.

“Here we go, home… go ahead, make yourself at home.” Hailey said, closing the door behind us as I ran in, pouncing on her enormous, snuggly sofa.

Putting her keys up on a hook high up on the wall, she hung up her jacket and walked over.

Her apartment was gorgeous. Very modern. But not stupidly expensive like that sadistic Daddy last time. Lots of greys and reds and blacks… it felt more homely than that Daddy’s apartment, which made it feel a thousand times better already. But instead of a studio apartment, I could see the kitchen off through a doorway to the right, and a few closed doors over to the left. Still… It was a rather big apartment compared to mine, and it looked a lot more finished than the last time I had visited. Hailey always had an eye for design, it’s probably why she went for an art degree. I remember fawning over her artwork whenever she showed me stuff during our breaks at uni.

“Move over then…” She said, tapping my legs a bit, causing me to shuffle over to make room for her. Sitting down, she collapsed back. “That… was a hell of a day…”

“Thanks again…” I replied.

“Hun, you’ve thanked me like a billion times on the ride over. Like I told you… it’s okay. I told you back at uni I’d protect you. And that didn’t stop just because we graduated.”

“Still, thanks… after the past few days I’m glad I’ve got a friend like you.”

“Hey, I’m sorry about your friend back there. It must be really hard seeing her like that. But hey, from what I saw… she looked happy, right? Plus you got her Mummy’s number right?”

“Yeah… why?”

“Maybe you could set up a playdate…” She laughed.

“Oi!” I said, punching her arm playfully, knowing full well that she had barely felt it.

“Oh I don’t know… I think you’d look adorable in a similar dress, having a little tea party with her and your stuffies…” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“For that… you’re getting takeout for us.”

“I… I guess so.” She sighed, laughing still.

“But… Can we get it delivered? Please? I… don’t want to go out.” I quickly added, flashbacks of the blonde woman appearing at the front of my mind.

“Hun, after the day you’ve had, of course we can. Don’t worry about it, I’ll make sure to get your fave and get it delivered. Then we can eat it, get fat and watch TV on the sofa together. Want to snuggle up like we used to?” She offered.

I thought back to uni, when me and her would watch TV together, me snuggled up between her legs, leaning back against her tummy. We’d marathon TV series whilst snuggled up. It helped me get through the fact Danielle had disappeared and made me feel safe when I was snuggled up to Hailey. They were good times. Even if they made me feel a little… infantile.

“...Okay. But no pushing my buttons like you usually do!” I pointed at her face, squinting and pulling a face at her.

“Well… I can’t promise you that. How about in return for putting up with my teasing… I get you that side dish you love so much?” She grinned at me, knowing that there was no way I was going to refuse that.

“Fine. Just… fine.” I pouted.

“You’re so cute when you pout!” She giggled. “Right, well it’s way too early right now, how about…”

“I was thinking… Could I borrow your computer? I could probably do with starting the job hunt again… otherwise I’m going to struggle with rent.”

“You know you could always move in with me if you end up in trouble…”

“Thanks, but you know what this neighbourhood is like. It’s not exactly little-friendly.” I replied.

“I guess. But the offer is there. But don’t worry about job searching today, take it easy. You’ve had a horrible day and you need to relax and recover.”

‘You have no idea how horrible this day has been. And this is the fourth time it’s been like that!’

“So… what do we do then?” I asked.

“Well I’ve got the rest of the day off work, so we can do anything really.” She replied.

“What is it you actually do for work? You never actually told me. You’ve always been super vague.” I asked her, looking up at her face.

Looking back down at me, she smiled.

“I work for a large company that makes a lot of products for littles.”

“That’s totally not vague… Like, what kind of products?”

“Fine. I’ll tell you. It’s just basic furniture. You know… beds and stuff.”

“Oh okay, that’s cool! What’s your role?”

“Lead designer.”

“Guess that art degree came in handy then…” I giggled.

“Yeah honestly I was surprised to get anything at all. But thankfully, they liked my designs for some really chic, modern furniture, and eventually I became lead designer.”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I asked. “It’s not like that’s an embarrassing job.”

“I don’t know. Just… my parents got judgey when I took an art degree. So I’ve been hesitant to talk about any of my work with anyone. Would… umm…” She trailed off, clearly she was hesitant about something.

“Would what?” I asked.

“Would you like to see some of my designs?”

“Yeah! Of course! I’d love to! Maybe I could get some for my apartment… when I get a job and some money of course…” I giggled.

“Come on then, I’ll show you.”

Getting off the comfortable sofa with a disappointed grunt, she held out her hand to help me up.

“Oh?”

“They’re in the other room. Come on sweetie…”

I grabbed her hand and she lifted me up. Not just to my feet, but all the way up, into her arms.

“I can… I can walk you know…” I said as she held me close to her chest.

“I know, but you know I haven’t done this in a long time. Couldn’t help it, you looked so cute.”

“Oh shush! I’m not cute!”

“No saying that sweetie. You’re adorable. Now, do you want to see my designs or not?”

“Let's go!” I laughed.

She nodded and smiled, then walked off towards the door on the opposite end of her living room.

“Now, say if you don’t like it…”

‘Huh?’ I thought to myself as Hailey used her free hand to grasp the door handle, turning it slowly, edging the door open inch by inch, until it revealed what was on the other side.

Pink.

Just a sea of pink.

She wasn’t lying when she said her designs were modern.

She wasn’t lying when she said she designed beds and other furniture for littles.

She did leave one teeny weeny detail out though…

…This was a fucking nursery.

“Umm… Hailey…?” My mouth could catch flies with how open it was right now.

“What do you think?” She asked, nervously.

“I think… it’s a… nursery…”

“Yes, and?”

“Well firstly… congratulations on being pregnant…” I joked, hoping that was the real reason, and not the most logical reason for why she had a nursery set up in her apartment.

“I’m not pregnant…”

“Yeah… I thought not…” I squirmed in her arms, trying to gauge whether or not I could escape at a moment's notice.

“Do you like it though?”

I looked around at the well-designed nursery that was perfectly sized for a little. It had a pink and white crib with little hearts carved into the headboard, a matching highchair, a changing table off by the corner, a soft fluffy rug in the centre that looked like it was perfect for crawling on. Stacks of nappies lined the changing table shelves underneath the thick, padded mat on top. A wardrobe over by the window had its door ajar slightly, and I could see a lot of ridiculously babyish outfits all perfectly lined up on hangers.

The air smelled like… baby powder… and that familiar fear started to set in. Three loops… this was number four… why… why did it have to be Hailey…?

“Do I like it for an actual baby? Yeah sure, it’s adorable. I love your use of pink and white. The modern touches you’ve added, along with the sleek design of the… NO OF COURSE I DON’T FUCKING LIKE IT!” I screamed.

“No naughty language…” She furrowed her brow.

“Look… I have to ask… why do you have a nursery? And please don’t say you want to…”

“I was going to… you know… I mean… you’re so cute… and I’ve been waiting all this time for the right moment…”

“Knew it. Great. Thanks Hailey. Thanks for being the shittiest friend in the universe. I mean come on, seriously? Did you really think I’d…” I was instantly silenced as she deftly slipped a large dummy into my mouth, pressing a button on the outside of it, causing it to inflate suddenly. “MMMMPH!” I screamed into it, unable to get any words out. My mouth felt full, I couldn’t even swallow the saliva, it just dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin.

“That’s better. Let me explain sweetie, okay? Then maybe you’ll understand better.”

==========================================================

?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 12
14 hours ago, smokie 03 said:

Hey Florida's, if you read my post carefully i was speculating if the loop in chapter 1, was the actually the first loop or not. In most sci-fi looping stories, in the end they figure out that they were looping for longer than they thought. Very rarely do the subject of the loop figure out or even realize that the loop exists before going through the loop many times.

Gotcha. (Count me in as a Star Trek fan…)

Oh no.

How surprising.

Her friend wants to adopt her just like any other Amazon.

But she probably has a good reason.

Well, I didn't see that coming

*whispers* Yes, I did.

If she doesn't use regression hypnosis or nanites, the loop shouldn't start.

I'm curious how it will continue.

Whelp. Damn. Just damn. Have to wait and see what Hailey’s explanation is. She still might be the best “option” if her motivation is love. I just hope it’s what Elise wants. That or you’re just teasing us. You, being mean? Say it isn’t so.

Well Darn, after the Daddy day, seemed like Hailey was a protector; just too many Amazon motherly vibes.  Oh well, maybe Julie or Danielle's Mommy?  Still looking forward to what or how far she babies her.  Like those above said, see if she hits the magic reset button or if this rides out for a day or 2.

On 10/9/2022 at 7:19 PM, Moon3ye said:

Oh no.

How surprising.

Her friend wants to adopt her just like any other Amazon.

But she probably has a good reason.

Well, I didn't see that coming

*whispers* Yes, I did.

If she doesn't use regression hypnosis or nanites, the loop shouldn't start.

I'm curious how it will continue.

Yeah no one saw that coming... :whistling:

On 10/9/2022 at 7:19 PM, Kif said:

*sigh* Offff course ?

giphy.gif

But, in all seriousness, am enjoying this story! Looking forward to whatever Hailey has to uhm...say about what's going on. 

I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

On 10/9/2022 at 7:20 PM, FloridaKid said:

Whelp. Damn. Just damn. Have to wait and see what Hailey’s explanation is. She still might be the best “option” if her motivation is love. I just hope it’s what Elise wants. That or you’re just teasing us. You, being mean? Say it isn’t so.

She still betrayed her trust, as she must have been working on it before the loop.

And I'm never mean!

...?

On 10/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, TerranV said:

Well this came sooner than I expected. I was thinking like three more loops until Hailey went for it.

Well she had the perfect opportunity during this loop to adopt her.

On 10/10/2022 at 12:24 AM, Nibbley15 said:

Well Darn, after the Daddy day, seemed like Hailey was a protector; just too many Amazon motherly vibes.  Oh well, maybe Julie or Danielle's Mommy?  Still looking forward to what or how far she babies her.  Like those above said, see if she hits the magic reset button or if this rides out for a day or 2.

Yeah shame about Hailey. Maybe you're right with the other two? Or the other Amazon maybe? :3

On 10/10/2022 at 2:39 AM, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME chapter!!!!!! Kinda suspected that was coming ?????   Love the way this is developing!!!!   Excellent work????????

Thank you! ^_^

Chapter 16: Betrayal

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“Now sweetie… are you going to be a good girl and let Mummy explain?”

‘Mummy? Seriously?’

“Are you going to be a good girl and be quiet and not fight whilst I explain myself?” Hailey repeated.

I shrugged my shoulders in a ‘what’s the point?’ kind of way.

Because seriously… What was the point?

If this was going to loop, no doubt she’d end up regressing me by the end of the day, and I’ll just wake up in the coffee shop repeating it all over again. And even right now, there’s no way I could break free of her grip, nor escape from here. Especially not with this stupidly invasive dummy in my mouth!

So I looked up at Hailey, who smiled down at me and walked over to a rocking chair in the corner of the nursery. Sitting down in it and placing me on her lap facing towards her, she took a deep breath then looked at me.

“Baby…”

I just stared at her with the most unimpressed face I could muster.

I couldn’t believe this. Of all people… my best fucking friend? But that got me thinking… is this something she was planning already… or is this the loop causing her to act like this? Like the loop has to regress me, right? And I left with Hailey, going back to her place so I could ride out the loop with no risks of regression… therefore ruining any potential plans the loop had of regressing me. Maybe the loop forced Hailey to…

No. I’m being fucking stupid.

This nursery was built before today. Hailey isn’t like that sadistic Daddy from the last loop. She doesn’t have the resources to get a brand new nursery built. She’s had this nursery for a while. The white and pink walls didn’t smell of paint, they were clearly done a while ago.

She really had been planning on adopting me… all this fucking time…

“Right, baby? Let me explain, okay?”

She grabbed the dummy in my mouth, squeezing the sides of it, causing it to deflate, before removing it and holding it in her hand.

“What’s the fucking…” I blurted out without thinking.

“Language…” She warned me.

“What’s the point? Go on. Explain why you decided to betray your best friend…” I said with all the disappointment I felt, channelled into my tone.

“Baby… please don’t be upset with me… this… this is better for you.”

“Suuuure…”

“Right, quiet! Otherwise this dummy goes back in, got it?” She warned me.

I rolled my eyes at her and nodded.

“Better. Now… I know this comes as a shock for you, but I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time…”

‘Of course you have. Of course my best fucking friend stabs me in the back and wants to keep me as her fucking baby!’ I screamed in my head as I watched her smile down at me.

“When I met you at University, when Danny had disappeared, I wanted to adopt you there and then. I knew you needed someone to adopt you and take away all the stress and worry and fear you deal with on a daily basis.”

“...Really?” I said, rolling my eyes again.

“Really. But I also wanted to give you a chance. I didn’t want you to fail, I didn’t want you to get adopted… so I protected you. I helped you study, I kept other Amazons from adopting you… I genuinely wanted you to succeed. But… if you did fail… I wanted to make sure I was the one who adopted you and saved you when you did.”

“Gee… thanks…”

“Look, you may not be happy, but I know how difficult this world is for littles like you. I’ve watched you work in that coffee shop for the past year, and you struggle so much. Everyone looks down at you. Your boss also wants to adopt you! But I kept my distance. I held back my urge to just adopt you there and then. I let you have a chance at a normal life. But… littles can’t lead normal lives like us Amazons. You need the protection we bring, you need the love and the safety we provide when we adopt you as our babies. You’re much too little for this world…”

“I’ll stop you there. Can I just say something?”

“Go ahead babygirl…” Her head tilted to the side slightly.

“Fuck. You.”

“S… sorry?”

“You heard what I said. Fuck you. This will all loop anyway. So fuck you.” I repeated.

“Firstly… language. Secondly… I understand you’re ups..”

“UPSET? My best friend just stabbed me in the back and now wants to adopt me! Turn me into a mindless infant!”

“Baby… I wouldn’t turn you into some of those littles who get fully regressed. Some of them need that, but you… I like your mind how it is. Maybe it could do with being…”

I cut her off before she could finish that sentence. I really didn’t want to hear the ending, despite knowing full well what she was going to say.

“SEE! There it is! The usual controlling Amazon bullshit!”

“Language. This is your last warning babygirl. I understand you’re upset, but you are not allowed to use that language in front of Mummy. Or anyone really!”

Mummy? Get fucked. You’re not my mother. You’re just a two faced, scheming little…”

Before I could finish that sentence, she grabbed me with both hands, flipped me over onto my stomach, placed me over her lap, and pulled my pants down.

“NO, PLEASE NO!” I screamed as she swung her arm up, bringing it down with some speed, impacting my bare butt and causing me to cry out in pain.

“I’m sorry baby… but I warned you…”

Each smack on my butt hurt more and more as she lay into my backside.

I wanted this to stop. I needed it to stop.

Tears streamed down my face as I wailed like a baby.

“One more…” She called out.

The last impact hurt the most, and left a stinging sensation on my backside as she pulled my pants off from around my ankles, throwing them and my panties into the trash bin by the door.

“I’m sorry babygirl. I love you. I always have. And I want to be the best Mummy I can for you. But I will not allow such language. I know you’re upset. I probably would be in your position.” She said, lifting me up as she got out of her chair and walking over to the changing table with me in her hands.

Placing me down gently onto the changing mat on top of the table, the moment my butt touched the baby-print plastic mat the pain flared up again. Pulling some straps from the sides of the table, she quickly secured my waist and my wrists in place, leaving my lower half exposed.

“Now, I’m going to put you in a nappy. The first of many. And you’re going to keep your mouth shut…” She said as she pulled the dummy from before out, placing it back into my mouth and pressing the button to inflate it.

I tried escaping it, I tried moving my head to either side to dodge the silicone dummy… but she held my head in place and pushed until my mouth just… accepted it.

And now here I was yet again, silenced and helpless…

----------------------------------------------------------

“Is that better, baby girl? Nice thick nappy. Now you don’t have to worry about going to the potty all the time. I’m sorry I have to do this to you… but I know how you struggle already…” Hailey said as she took the straps off me, lifting me up into her arms and patting my very padded bottom.

The softness was nice. Almost… comforting… but… it was still so humiliating. I hated that I enjoyed being carried by her. That I actually somehow enjoyed the feelings the nappies brought to me. But still… that’s not what I want. I want my freedom. I want my adult life! I can’t be some helpless little infant who just sits around all day, drooling and playing with baby toys. I want to get out there! Travel! Explore! Try new things! Meet a cute girl and fall in love! Get married! And as Hailey’s baby… there was no way I could do that.

“So that’s why I genuinely think it’s best I adopt you. I can keep you safe, I can love you… You know I have feelings for you… and I know you have feelings for me…” She went off again, trying to justify this kidnapping.

‘Yeah! I did! Before you fucking kidnapped me and turned me into your baby!’

“So just stop fighting, babycakes. Just… let me be your Mummy. Please?”

I pouted at her and rolled my eyes.

“Well maybe over time you’ll see how much better off you’ll be with me. Other Amazons would have tried to adopt you, and they would have been mean.”

‘Yeah because you’re much better… my arse still stings!’

“So come on, sweetpea… I’ve got a surprise for you…”

She carried me over into the living room and over to the sofa, where she took a seat, still carefully holding me in her arms. Turning me around, she held me in a cradling position, making sure to support my head like I knew mothers had to when they held a newborn.

“I promise you babygirl… I promise you that you’ll enjoy this life much more. You’ll be happy, and giggly, and I’ll be the best Mummy for you. I always loved you and I always will. And hey, maybe we could call Danielle’s Mummy, get a playdate for the two of you? Wouldn’t that be fun?”

My dull frustration and disappointment that lingered within my chest turned to full-on anger as she mentioned Danielle’s name.

I clenched my fists, but she quickly noticed and grabbed both my wrists.

“No babygirl… if you don’t want that, that’s okay, it was just a suggestion. But no trying to fight Mummy, got that?” She said softly… but sternly.

I knew fighting would just make this worse.

“Baby, it’s okay! I’ll make sure you have the happiest little life as my three year old! That’s right! Three! I’m so nice I thought I’d let you have a bit more freedom than some silly infant. Can baby count to three? Go on baby… show Mummy on your fingers!”

I looked at her, dead-eyed, and didn’t move a muscle.

“Okay then, maybe numbers are a bit too much for you? Maybe you need to start a bit earlier?”

I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I couldn’t believe my best-fucking-friend would do this to me.

“Well first things first… you’ll not need this silly big girl top anymore…” She said, undoing each button on my work shirt, slipping it off me and throwing it off to the side of the sofa. It was quickly followed by my bra, leaving me in nothing but this ridiculously thick nappy.

“Much better. Baby has the cutest little boobies! How about in return for Mummy getting to see yours… you see Mummy’s?” She said, smiling down at me as she held me in her arms, cradling me still.

‘If you asked me yesterday… no wait… whenever yesterday actually was… I would have thought I’d have died and gone to heaven to see you naked. I’ve had a crush on you for years…’

I never thought it’d go anywhere because Amazons and littles just didn’t date. Not until the Williams-Clarke thing. Then I had a bit of hope that maybe something would happen between us… but now? I couldn’t care less about her. My attraction to her was practically reduced to zero now she had shown her true face and her true intentions.

Still holding me in her arms, she undid her white blouse and opened it up, exposing her very appealing choice of lingerie.

I tried not to look. I tried focusing on her beautiful hazel eyes… but I couldn’t help it.

Unclasping the top part of one of the cups, she pulled it down to…

Wait…

Since when did a bra pull down like that?

NO.

SHIT.

ABORT ABORT.

GET ME OUT OF HERE.

As she pulled the front of her nursing bra down, exposing her breast, I couldn’t help but watch the milk leaking from her drip down.

This… this was my nightmare. 

I’ve heard the stories about Amazon breast milk. I’ve heard how it affects littles… loss of bladder and bowel control for days at the start, gradually leading to complete loss of control… the addictive nature of it, the regression effects… all of it scared the hell out of me and it was the last thing I ever wanted to drink.

But I could smell it somehow… and as she pulled me closer to her breast… I couldn’t help but… want it. I wanted to try the milk. I needed to try it. I needed to know what it tasted like. I suckled harder at the dummy in my mouth as Hailey pulled me closer and closer, until I was only a couple of inches away from her nipple.

“You ready babygirl? This is the surprise I’ve been waiting to show you. As soon as you got your second strike at work, I started taking the supplements required to induce lactation. I knew it was only a matter of time before you got your third strike at work, and I knew it was at that moment that I’d jump in and adopt you. So I needed to be ready to feed my baby…”

‘How did I not notice… your boobs are definitely bigger…’ I thought to myself as I suckled the dummy even harder, as if my life depended on it.

“And then when you quit today, I knew today was the day. And I’m so glad we get to experience this from day one. I promise you, I’ll make sure you’re fed multiple times per day. And if you’re a very good girl, I’ll let you have some big girl food as a treat sometimes. But for now… my baby needs to try nursing. So come on Ellie… drink up…”

She quickly pressed the sides of the dummy, deflating it and taking it out of my mouth, placing it by her side.

My mouth stayed open though, eager to accept the next thing that was soon to be shoved in there…

The milk… I needed it… how… How did it have this effect on me already? I hadn’t even tasted a single drop yet!

But I didn’t care. I needed it. I wanted it. I…

I took her nipple into my mouth and started suckling. 

The warm milk flowed into my mouth and… I was in heaven.

All my stress… all my fears… all my cares… gone…

The only thing that mattered to me right now was Mu… Mummy… and… milk…

I suckled and suckled, the sweet taste of the milk leaving me wanting more, despite still drinking it. It felt like… bliss. Pure, unadulterated bliss.

My mind started getting hazy after about ten minutes of nursing.

My adult thoughts were… hard… to… I… I don’t know…

The warmth around my waist got warmer… and heavier…

I think… I was having an accident?

But I didn’t care. I just… wanted more milk…

…That’s all that mattered… Mummy’s milk… in my tummy… happiness… bliss… heaven…

“There’s my babygirl… don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re the happiest little baby. Mummy is going to take good care of you…” Hailey whispered softly, gently stroking my hair as I suckled happily, the warmth around my lower half feeling…

…Good.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10

The crucial question is now, does breast milk count as regression which starts the loop all over again or does she stay with Hailie for a while until she adds a little regression to make Ellie a little more cooperative.

It will be exciting

Loving the chapter and pace of the story. It did take me a minute at first. She keeps slipping each time. I wonder if this her brains way of protecting itself? Looking forward to more!

15 hours ago, kerry said:

Ah, yes: absolutely everyone wants to adopt her! I don't think this loop can end unless that happens. FWIW, this is easily the best option yet...

A lot of people are saying this is the best option, but you're all forgetting... Hailey still broke the trust she had with Ellie. If she talked to her, tried to convince her to let her adopt her... then I'd agree more, but right now... Hailey is just as bad as the other 3 adopters in the other loops. Honestly... even worse if anything.

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The crucial question is now, does breast milk count as regression which starts the loop all over again or does she stay with Hailie for a while until she adds a little regression to make Ellie a little more cooperative.

It will be exciting

There are clues out there that no one has picked up on yet :3 But yes, I hope you continue to enjoy where it goes! ?

9 hours ago, TerranV said:

Doesn't she have a single peron she can trust?

Good chapter. 

Yeah she's quickly finding she has less and less allies. Fingers crossed the remaining allies she has don't turn on her...

5 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Rats. Love the story but had hoped Hailey was above the crazed Amazon mommy obsession.

image.gif.8fb5237732d36a5ef710f9b12f356b2b.gif

Hailey was nice, but even the nice ones can turn around and betray you.

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Loving the chapter and pace of the story. It did take me a minute at first. She keeps slipping each time. I wonder if this her brains way of protecting itself? Looking forward to more!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?