LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

Chapter 31: Taster

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

My heart beated like the drums at a heavy metal concert.

‘Is… is this really happening?’ I thought as I followed Tom across the landing of their house, towards a room in the corner.

Opening it, revealing the nursery I had seen a few loops ago, we saw Cat dressing Danielle in a cute little yellow romper with matching booties, along with a short white crop tee whilst Danny sat on the edge of the changing table by the side of the nursery.

Tom cleared his throat as to not startle them too much, as both Catherine and Danielle were focused entirely on each other to notice we were waiting in the doorway.

“Oh hey darling. What’s up?” Catherine asked, turning around.

“Can I talk to you for a moment? In private?” Tom replied.

“Umm… sure? Let me just pop Danielle down off the changing table.” She lifted Danielle up effortlessly and placed her gently on the soft, carpeted nursery floor. “Let’s talk then. You be a good girl, Danielle. Mind watching her just for a minute, Elise?”

“Umm… sure…?” I replied.

I moved out of the way so that Catherine could pass, then as soon as they went into the other room, I moved further into the nursery… closer to Danielle.

“Hi Elise!” She said, waving at me.

“Hey Danielle…” I said awkwardly.

I couldn’t help but think that maybe… in a few minutes… I’d be dressed like her… So then I quickly found myself staring at her very thick nappy between her legs, when suddenly she broke me out of my haze.

“Want one yourself?” She teased.

“No… I… just… can’t believe you’re… you know… adopted.”

“I know, it must be weird. We always swore we’d never let it happen. But… Mummy and Daddy are so nice. And so supportive.”

“I’m happy for you. Sort of.”

“Well I’m sort of thankful.” She giggled, popping her dummy into her mouth.

“So… what’s it like?”

“What? Being adopted? Being a baby? Not as bad as we originally thought. But then I got lucky with Catherine and Tom.”

“I…”

Before I could continue my questions, Catherine and Tom walked in. Tom walked over to Danielle and lifted her up.

“Come on baby girl. Mummy and Elise have to have a little talk. Do you want to come help me finish cooking so we can all eat?”

“Yeah! See you soon Elise!” Danny jumped up and down in Tom’s arms as they both left the room, slowly closing the door behind them.

Leaving me and Catherine alone together in the nursery.

Cat looked down at me, not saying a word, with her arms crossed and her stupid cute smile.

Was she judging me? Tom had obviously told her what we talked about… so was… was she on board with it?

“So the safeword is platypus.”

I looked up at the giant Amazon woman with the most confused face.

“Huh?” I replied.

“You want to try out Danielle’s life, right?”

“I mean… umm… I guess… maybe…”

“So if at any point you want to stop the treatment, you just say that word and it all stops. We help you back into your own clothes and we treat you like your normal self.”

‘Wait… seriously? They’ll actually play along with this stupid fucked up fantasy of mine? This silly little thought I had suppressed ever since the first loop?’

“Uh… huh?”

“Good. Now, I’m going to treat you roughly the same age as Danny, and you get treated just like her, okay sweetpea? And for the next few hours I am Mummy, and Tom is Daddy. Got that?”

Something about her voice soothed me and made me feel so… happy? Safe? Was that the feeling? I can’t remember, I haven’t felt truly happy or safe in years.

I just nodded back at her as she walked up to me and gently picked me up, turned around and placed me on the changing table Danielle was sitting on not moments ago. She slowly started unbuttoning my blouse and my pants, taking them off.

I felt so unsure about all this, but at the same time it just felt… right?

“Don’t you worry about a thing, petal. I’ll take care of you, okay? You can see what it’s like for Danny, then you can see how you feel about it all. And… if by some chance this is something you genuinely are interested in, I’d be happy to help you find your own parents. If that’s what you wanted of course. I’m not here to persuade you into anything. I’m just here to take care of a little baby who is long overdue some love and care. Okay precious?”

Every word she uttered. The lilt in her voice. The reassuring tone. It all made it all feel a lot less scary, and made me want this treatment more. And it can’t just be the repeated regression over the loops, because there were no other lasting effects. I was still my adult self. I just… I just felt like I wanted this more and more each loop. Was that the intention of the loop? To make me accept this life? To accept that eventually I’ll be adopted? Out of everything… That makes the most sense.

And I hated that it was working.

But why the fuck would it keep causing me to be regressed? I didn’t want to be regressed. I wanted to keep my adult mind. I wanted to be loved and cared for. I wanted… what Danny has…

My mouth dropped as I realised what I had just admitted, albeit only to myself in my own mind.

I wanted it. 

I wanted what Danny had. I wanted loving parents. To not be scared of being regressed or adopted. To… be loved and cared for. But the problem is… do I want that more than my adult life? Because if I did take Catherine up on that offer to find me loving parents… I’d lose it all. No more adult video games or my nerdy TV shows. No more movies unless they’re rated PG or lower. No more getting drunk and eating pizza with friends. No more privacy and my own place. I’d lose it all.

‘Right. I will try this out. And then I figure out whether it’s worth it or not. I’ve got as many loops as I need to figure it all out, something no other littles have ever had. So I’ll make the most of it. I need to make sure, because there’s no going back if I do go down the same route as Danielle…’

“Up you go…”

My inner monologue shattered as I realised I had been inside my whole head this whole time. I quickly realised I was now lying down on the changing mat, completely naked, with a lot of baby powder sprinkled around my nethers.

“Eeeek!” My squeal was muffled by something in my mouth…

‘Wait… how did she get a dummy in my mouth? Was I really that stuck in my own thoughts?’

“I see the little baby has come out of her own head?” Catherine asked, laughing a bit.

“I…”

“It’s okay. It’s a lot to take in. When little Danny got her adult mind back, she struggled accepting the baby treatment for a while. She instantly fought back.”

“Buh… I thought…?”

“We had to enforce it sweetie, for her recovery. She was still incapable of taking care of herself, so we needed to gradually ease her out of the baby treatment. At first she fought back, but over time she started to enjoy it. When we started reducing the babying… she started acting out and eventually admitted to us that she wanted it to continue.”

“I…”

“So it’s okay sweetie. Your adult mind will fight this. But remember, this is just for a few hours. Then you go home as a big girl for your date tonight. And if you want more… I can help you find parents. This is all up to you. You control the speed and the direction we go in. I’m just here to take care of an adorable little baby girl for a few hours, and make sure she understands what Danielle’s life entails.”

“I… fank you…” The dummy in my mouth made me sound more babyish than I had planned, causing me to blush massively.

“D’aww you’re welcome, petal. Now… Let’s finish getting you into your nappy and then we can get you dressed. Then Mummy can feed you your din dins. After which, you can play with Danny a bit before we get you back to normal for your date later.”

I nodded and continued blushing as Catherine pulled the nappy up between my legs, the soft plastic touching my legs making my skin tingle. The crinkles… the smell of powder… I hated to admit it, but I loved it all.

And that’s when it clicked… my nappy… Mummy…

I felt a wave of bliss wash over me as I thought about what she had said. I hadn’t even realised she had put a babyish T-shirt and booties on me, picked me up and carried me downstairs. I was too focused on the feelings that were going on inside of me right now.

I buried my head into Catherine… I mean… Mummy’s shoulder as she carried me through the kitchen and into the dining room.

It was weird calling her that, but she insisted that for the next few hours I call her Mummy and Tom Daddy, just so I can really see what it’s like. After that though, they would be back to Tom and Catherine.

And right now I was an anxious mess as I tried hiding my blushy face in Catherine’s shoulder.

“Hey babe. And hello there little Ellie!” I heard Tom say from behind me. I still had my vision blocked by Catherine’s shoulder so I couldn’t see their reactions, thankfully.

Especially considering the outfit Catherine had dressed me up in. It wasn’t anything over the top, in fact it was much more the opposite. All it was was a simple baby-blue T-shirt with ‘Mummy’s little stinker’ written on it in a really cutesy font and some cute woollen booties that matched it… and that’s it. Just those and the nappy. And the shirt was more of a crop top, it barely covered my tummy, let alone come anywhere close to covering the thing I wanted it to cover… the ridiculously thick nappy. The one that was currently being pressed up against me, as the back of it rested on Catherine’s hand.

“Wai… is dat…?” Danielle cried out excitedly.

“Yes sweetie. Ellie wanted to see what it was like to live like you do sweetie. She wanted to better understand your position.” Catherine replied.

‘I mean… yeah mostly… but… it was more than that…’

“Is she…?”

“She’s just as padded as you are. She’s going to be just like you, only for a couple of hours though. So dinner, then a bit of playtime in your nursery, then she gets all dressed up as a big girl again and we take her home.”

“Otay! Eeeeee! I have a sister!”

“For this afternoon…” I mumbled into Catherine’s shoulder.

Carrying me further into the dining room, Catherine slowly peeled me away from her body and placed me in a highchair that was identical to Danielle’s.

I fit in it so snugly and… how was it this damn comfy? I should hate this! But instead… it… it was nice…

My face started burning as I realised what I was thinking and how I was feeling about this situation.

Looking up, I saw Danielle across the table from me in her own highchair, a bowl of pasta on the tray in front of her and a cute bib around her neck. Tom was sitting next to her with his own meal in front of him. Damn… it smelled so good, and if it tasted the same as the first time I had it… I was in for a treat. But this time… Catherine would be feeding me it.

Strapping me in, Catherine walked away then came back and placed an identical bowl of pasta to Danielle’s on the tray in front of me, followed by a similar bib being tied around my neck. I kicked my feet out of instinct, quickly retracting them when I realised what I was doing. Catherine must have seen this, because she quickly bent down and whispered in my ear.

“Stop holding back sweetie. Let yourself enjoy this.” She whispered softly.

I felt the butterflies in my tummy start to act up again, and I kicked my feet in response. Just a little bit, just to get used to it and gradually learn to accept this babyish behaviour I really wanted to exhibit. And as Catherine sat down in the chair next to me, her Amazon body being so big she was still taller than me sitting down whilst I was in a highchair, I found myself kicking my legs a bit more. It felt… good.

“Two babies… this is going to be a handful. Good thing there’s two of us!” Tom laughed.

“Ellie is going to be such a good little baby for us though, isn’t she?” Catherine purred in my ear.

I blushed and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact whilst my face turned red and my tummy did flips.

“I’m a good girl too!” Danny whined.

“Yes you are! So be a good girl and open wide!” Tom said, picking up a spoonful of mushy pasta and holding it up to Danny’s mouth. Danny opened her mouth wide and quickly took the mush into her mouth, kicking her feet excitedly as she chewed.

“Think you can copy your sister, sweetie?” Catherine asked. I turned to her, looked her in the eyes… and nodded.

So Catherine did exactly the same as Tom just did. She got a spoonful of mushy pasta from my bowl and placed it up close to my mouth, waiting for me to open up.

This was it… this… AHH WHY DID IT FEEL SO GOOD?

I opened my mouth and she gently inserted the spoonful of food into my mouth.

And yes, it tasted amazing, just like last time.

Dinner was so… perfect. Catherine and Tom talked about their day, about Danielle’s appointment, about all manners of important adult things. They never spoke to Danny and me though, not like that anyway. No, they just occasionally turned to us and used their softest baby talk, making me turn into a blushy little puddle. Danny seemed to be feeling the same, I could tell by her face.

I’d see her looking over at me, smiling… so I’d smile back, my heart melting at her beautiful smile. It was… nice? Having her back in my life. Even if my life right now is just the same day over and over again and the only time I get to properly spend time with her is when I’m being treated like a big baby.

Catherine carried on feeding me spoonful after spoonful until my bowl was empty. Tom did the same with Danielle. They then used the bibs we were wearing to clean our mucky faces, where they had missed with the spoons intentionally and covered our mouths with sauce. 

And then when everyone had finished eating and dinner was all done with… Catherine stood up, followed by Tom, and looked down at me.

“Right… if Tom will take the dishes through, I’ll wash them later.” Catherine said.

“No sweetie. I think it’s best you take the little ones to the nursery and get them settled for a bit, let them play. I’ll do the dishes.” Tom counter-offered.

“You sure? You cooked after all.”

“And you had a busy day with Danielle. Plus Ellie needs her Mummy right now, I think.”

I blushed and looked down at the floor.

“Come on then you two… let’s get you upstairs in your nursery.” Catherine said, reaching down and unbuckling me from the chair, picking me up gently with both hands and putting me on her hip, holding me with one arm. She walked around the table and did the same with Danielle, until both of us were in her arms, ready to go.

I sat on the nursery floor, opposite Danielle. She was happily playing along with her wooden blocks and some interactive baby toys that were scattered across the nursery floor. Catherine was sitting in a rocking chair in the corner, keeping watch over us as we played, but she also had a book nearby that she pulled out and began to read.

“Come on Ellie… play!” Danny pushed a block over to me.

“Sorry… it’s… hard for me.” I replied, awkwardly.

“I know silly, that’s why you’re here!”

“I… suppose so…”

I picked up a block and started stacking it on top of another. Followed by another. And another. I quickly found the little voice in my head telling me this was stupid and that I should run and never come back get quieter and quieter as my tower of blocks got higher and higher, and I lost myself in this playtime.

“Oh wow! That’s a super duper big tower!” Danny commented.

“Fanks…” I said from behind my dummy. The soothing motion as I suckled the teat made the mean voice inside disappear even quicker, so I found myself sucking more and more.

The more I played, the more I got into it. And then Danny started helping me build. It was so nice getting to share this with her, getting to work together to make something and getting to be… vulnerable… with her.

We played for a good while, I don’t know how long exactly it was, I kinda lost myself in the moment, and only realised the sky was starting to get a bit darker when Catherine put her book to the side and stood up.

“Right sweeties. Another thirty minutes and then I’ll help Ellie get dressed and take her home. That okay?”

“Awww!” Danny moaned.

“She can come again if she wants. She’s a really good girl and I’d happily give her this same treatment if that’s something she wants to try again. Or… like I said Ellie… if you do want this, I can find you some parents of your own… but anyway think about it. For now, I’ll let you two have some time together alone. I trust you both to be good girls, okay?”

“Otay Mummy!” Danny smiled again.

“Fank yoo… M… M… Mummy…” I replied, struggling to get that last word out.

Catherine gave me that warm smile of hers and walked out of the nursery, closing the door behind her, leaving me and my best friend alone together.

“So… parents huh?” Danny asked, her babyish persona suddenly disappearing now that Catherine had left the room.

“I… she mentioned it… I… I don’t know if…”

“Hey… don’t worry. I struggled to accept it at first too. But then… you’re probably feeling the same thing I did. The happiness it brings? The feeling of safety? Feeling loved and cared for?”

“Y… yeah… so umm… so if I did like this… I could… maybe… get some parents like yours… I could… maybe… get adopted…”

Danny looked… well I couldn’t tell what she was feeling, which was weird. I could always read her so well. But then a lot has happened to her in two years…

“I’m happy for you. I hope you find what you’re looking for.” She said, sounding frustrated all of a sudden.

“What does that mean?” I asked, unsure if she was upset with me or not. She sounded it… but why?

“Nothing. I just… I missed you, okay?” She snapped back.

“I know…”

“No, you really don’t. I missed you.” She placed her hand on mine, leaving it there. Her skin touched mine… it was like electricity was running through my veins. “Like really missed you. Like…”

“Like what?”

“Like… UGH. Jeez Elise… you’re so naive sometimes. Never mind. Just… maybe you should go, get ready for your date.” She snapped again, withdrawing her hand.

“But…”

“MUMMY!” Danny shouted.

‘What… What did I do wrong? What was she talking about?’

The nursery door opened before I could confront her about this, and in walked Catherine.

“What’s up, sweetheart? Something the matter?” Catherine asked.

“Ellie wants to go home. She needs time to get ready for her date…”

‘No… I wanted to stay… buh…’

“You sure Ellie? You can stay a bit longer if you’d like? It’s only been an hour.” Cat asked.

‘An hour? Seriously? I hadn’t even realised that much time had passed!’

“I…” I struggled to say anything. It was all so confusing.

“I’m tired anyway. Can I have a nap?” Danny asked.

“Okay sweetie. I’ll get your Daddy to put you down for a nap, if you’re sure? Ellie, come with me sweetie… we’ll get you changed in our bedroom…”

Catherine reached down and held out her hand. So I reached out and took it. Lifting me up into her arms, Catherine carried me out of the nursery, leaving Danielle sulking in the middle of the floor, averting her eyes from me.

“What… what did I do?” I asked Catherine once we were out of the nursery and into Catherine and Tom’s really impressive looking bedroom.

Placing me onto their soft bed, Catherine sighed and looked me in the eyes.

“She loves you, you know?”

“I know she does.” I replied.

“No, I don’t think you do.”

“We’re best friends. I really think I do…” I said, taking the dummy out of my mouth so I could speak properly.

“Yes, but she wants to be more than that.”

“But that would mean…”

It was at that moment that it all made sense. Acting distant, especially when I brought up the date I had tonight, her putting her hand on mine…

Oh…”

==========================================================

?️‍?❤️?‍❤️‍?‍?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

She is like my best friend who had to be painted a picture until he understood that his current wife was in love with him.

It was a struggle until he understood what was going on.

BUT it was an incredibly funny story at his wedding.

I bet he regrets it to this day to have made me his best man.

So after this nice experience for her i guess the next big question will be, is she making it to her date or will something happen before. Maybe Ellie will cancel it because of that new knowledge or also possible there will be a new loop to try again...very curious what will happen usually not what i thought so let it be a surprise :) *start time machine*

Chapter 32: Date

“Oh shit…”

“Language…” Catherine looked down at me sternly as I sat on her bed. “But yes.”

“But she… she never said… she never… but she’s straight!” I replied, panicking.

“Is she?”

“I… I… umm… always assumed she was… but… oh god… that’s why she never dated anyone! Oh fuck I’m such an idiot!” I slapped my forehead with the palm of my hand in shock.

“This is warning number two for your language sweetie. One more and I’ll take you home with that nappy under your normal clothes.” Catherine raised her eyebrows at me and I knew she meant business.

“Eeek! Sorry… I just… I can’t believe I was such an idiot!”

“Danielle has a hard time opening up to people. Especially about her feelings. It took Eve way too long to get her to open up about her desire to be babied.”

“I… I can’t believe this. She… she should have said something!”

“Why didn’t you? You clearly have feelings for her too…” Cat asked.

“Am… am I that obvious?”

“Like a snowstorm in June, sweetpea.” She smiled.

My face must have been bright red, because it currently felt like it was on fire.

How was I so stupid? How did I not realise?

“How long… has she…?”

“Since the moment she met you. After we adopted her, and once her original personality came back, it took her a while to open up, but she did eventually, and she told Eve, Tom and I all about you, and her feelings for you. I was going to keep my mouth shut, but I could see she was visibly upset just now, and we moved all the way back here for you…”

“Wait… you did?”

“Oh honey. We’d do anything for our Danielle. And she insisted on moving back once… he… was locked up. All so we’d run into you. Why do you think we were at the coffee shop today? Danny has been working hard to find you and connect with you again, but she’s been so nervous.”

“So… you only came into my shop… because…”

“Because Danny found you, and wanted you back in her life.”

“I…”

“I think you’re best off just leaving Danielle alone for today. Go on your date. Have fun. Be careful though sweetie. I’ll get Danielle to call you when she’s ready.”

“I…” I couldn’t process everything that had happened, my brain was overloaded.

“Sweetie… are you okay?”

“I just found out the girl I loved all my life was in love with me too, I’m dressed like a big baby and I actually ENJOY it, and I’m about to go on a date with an Amazon woman who is most likely going to regress me. Completely ignoring the fact that I’m stuck in a loop that may never end and I’m tortured every single time!”

Catherine didn’t say a word. She just sat down next to me, making the bed lower with her weight. When I was put on it it was like a feather was placed on it, it barely moved at all. But when an Amazon woman sat on it, her weight caused the bed to feel unstable and I had to quickly shift so as to not fall over.

Not that that was ever going to be an issue, as Catherine quickly grabbed me, pulled me on to her lap and snuggled me tightly.

“I… I…” I tried talking, but emotions were flooding out of me right now and I couldn’t hold back the tears as they streamed down my face.

But this… this embrace… this felt… comforting. Her soft arms wrapped around my tiny body felt so good. Her warmth felt like love was radiating from her body, and it quickly stopped the tears from flowing and made my heart start to slow down.

“It’s okay sweetie. It’s okay. A lot of stuff is happening to you lately, and it’s a lot for anyone to handle, especially a little girl like you. Don’t feel ashamed or scared of being vulnerable and enjoying your baby side. Embrace it. And regarding Danielle… give her time. She loves you. She just needs time to process her feelings now you’re back in her life. I think it was a lot all at once for her and she lashed out. Maybe you could come round again sometime soon and try being a baby again and hang out with her? She’d love that, and Tom and I have really enjoyed taking care of you. You’re such a good girl, you know that?”

My tummy fluttered more than it had ever fluttered before. It was the flutteriest it had ever been. Super fluttery. You get the point. Basically, I melted when I heard those two words.

‘Good. Girl.’

How did those two simple words have such an effect on me? Was it carried over from a hypnotic suggestion in a previous loop? Or… is it the scarier possibility? That… I actually liked it?

I melted into Catherine’s embrace, listening to her heartbeat as mine slowed to match hers.

“You’re going to be okay. I promise. Just… be careful tonight okay? I’m not against Amazons and littles dating… just… I worry it’ll lead to you getting adopted. And if you’re going to be adopted, I’m going to find you the best parents for you, not have some random Amazon woman nab you off the streets.”

“...Fank you…” I sniffled.

“Now, how about we get you dressed and back into your adult headspace?”

“H… headspace?”

“Oh sweetie. You’ve got a lot to learn about this interest of yours. But don’t worry, we discovered a lot when helping Danielle figure it all out, we’ll help you through it too.”

“I… umm…”

“Let’s go hun, we’ve got to get you back home so you can get ready for your date.”

I nodded and blushed as she kissed my forehead and helped me up onto my feet.

“There we go. Back to a big girl. Just like we promised.”

“Thank you… for keeping your word…” I said, standing in front of Tom and Catherine in the hallway in the adult clothes I arrived in. Danielle chose not to join them in seeing me off, instead she chose to stay in her nursery.

I am still genuinely surprised this wasn’t the end of the loop. I really did expect them to regress me at some point and I’d wake up in the coffee shop again at the start of a new loop. But they… they kept their word. I mean sure, they could betray me at any point, they could just be lulling me into a false sense of security… but they wouldn’t. I could tell. Something about them… I could trust them more than any other Amazon. The way Catherine reassured me and dressed me back into my big girl clothes… I… I was almost sad to leave.

A part of me really wanted to stay. Especially after finding out that my best friend loved me back. That part of me wanted nothing more than to rush into their arms, ask them to put me back in a nappy, and go snuggle up and play with Danielle.

But I had my date and Danielle needed time.

Not that she’d get any. The loop will reset all of this and all this progress with her will be for nothing.

============================================

Home. Finally.

I kicked my shoes off and closed the front door behind me.

Catherine was nice enough to drive me home, making sure I got into my building safely. The ride here was a bit quiet and awkward, but it felt… nice? Sitting in a car seat, Catherine humming along to the music coming from the radio. Part of me wanted to be in the baby outfit I was in earlier, snuggled up with the straps pressing against me…

Oh boy… What the hell is wrong with me? I shouldn’t be thinking all this. I… ugh… I don’t know. It was really nice today… except for the upsetting Danielle part. I actually liked being treated the same way Danny did, and I only had it for a couple of hours. But that little taster left me wanting more. Maybe in the next loop I could do it again? Maybe watch what I say so I can stay longer?

And then there’s what Catherine said to me, about finding my own parents. Who would be perfect for me? Someone loving and gentle and inviting… someone like Catherine and Tom ideally. Maybe Danny and I could have play dates? If I did get adopted though… Could we actually date? Or would it have to be kept strictly platonic? Oh god, I hadn’t thought about that…

Shuffling further into my apartment, I leaned gently as I walked, piloting myself towards my bedroom. I needed to get ready for this date, so I’d have to go get my sluttiest dress out of my wardrobe, put my makeup on, probably have a shower first…

“SHIT. I need to text Alicia!”

I stopped in the middle of my apartment and pulled my phone out, frantically unlocking it and trying to send an apology text to Alicia, hoping she was still on for tonight.

Elise: Hey. It’s Elise from the coffee shop. Sorry about the late text. Are you still up for drinks later?

I waited nervously for a reply. Every second that passed made my anxiety get worse and worse.

Alicia: Hey cutie. Was worried you had forgotten about me. Drinks sound amazing. Meet you at Dempseys?

Oh thank fuck. She was still up for it.

Elise: Sounds good. What time?

Alicia: 8? That okay for you?

Elise: That’s great. See you then!

Alicia: See you the, cutie ❤️

I sighed a breath of relief. It was all good, all sorted, and I knew the bar she was talking about. Neighbourhood wasn’t too bad, and it was relatively quiet. Especially with it being a weekday. Less chance of being grabbed off the street and adopted. Though I did wonder what today’s torture was going to be. Was it going to be Alicia? Was she going to betray me like Hailey did? Or would it be someone else at the bar? Or the cab driver?

It could be any number of potential Amazons, all waiting to adopt me and regress me. Because there is no way I’m out of this time loop yet. Honestly I’m still surprised it wasn’t Catherine and Tom… that would have been the perfect way to screw me over.

But hey, I’d just find myself in the coffee shop at the start of today, so what’s the point in worrying over this? No… it’s when I find myself not waking up at the start of the day… that’s when I have to worry.

Showered, dressed, makeup on. I got a cab from the only taxi company I trusted… and was currently on my way to the bar to meet Alicia. 

I was nervous, despite knowing I’d just wake up at the start of the loop if everything goes to shit. I hadn’t been on a date in… well… too long. It was too risky a lot of the time. Even if I went on a date with another little, it’d still be risky, as we could just be taken together.

But here I was, putting myself out there. With an Amazon of all people! It did help that I had the time loop as a safety net though.

I arrived at the bar, paid the taxi driver, and he helped me out of the seat and onto the pavement. Fixing my favourite slutty dress, I took a deep breath and calmed myself for what was to come.

“Here we go I guess…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Elise! Over here!” Alicia called over, patting an empty stool next to her.

I looked up at Alicia, who was sitting at the bar in a gorgeous long black dress, perfect makeup and perfect hair… and I quickly found my heart racing. I was speechless. Here she was, looking so… beautiful… and here’s me, a goblin in her sluttiest outfit. What she saw in me… I’ll never know.

I then looked at the stool she was saving for me. How she thought I was going to be able to climb that thing… I have no idea. But hey, let’s give it a go…

I wandered through the mostly empty bar, noticing that my choice of outfit was attracting even the Amazons here. Although if they found it sexy, or were just staring because they thought I should be in something more… infantile, I’d never know.

I reached the stool and looked up. If I tried to climb this thing, it would not be graceful… So I buried my shame and looked up at Alicia.

“Can I get a bit of assistance getting up, please?” I asked her.

“Oh of course! I’m so sorry!” She replied.

Alicia reached down without having to get off her seat, lifted me up into the air and graciously sat me on the top of the stool she had been saving for me.

“There we go. All comfortable now?” She asked.

“Yes, thank you.”

“So, what do you want to drink?”

“Umm… I’ll have a gin and lemonade please.”

“Simple. But a good choice.” She called over to the bartender. “Hey Stephen?” 

“What can I get for you tonight, Alicia?” He asked, standing in front of the two of us on the other side of the bar. Typical trendy barman with short hair and a smart waistcoat with his sleeves rolled up. Typical Amazon too by the way he was looking at me.

“I’ll have my usual. My date will have a gin and lemonade please. With a twist.” She replied.

“Coming right up…” Stephen said, getting to work on our drinks.

“With a twist?” I asked her.

“Oh you have to have a twist of lemon with that combination. Trust me, Stephen makes the best drinks in the city.”

“Oh okay then.”

I looked up at Alicia’s face. Her smile was so… infectious. Her smiling made me want to smile. It made my heart speed up and my body quiver. And I quickly found myself lost in her eyes…

“Here you go ladies…” Stephen said, breaking my haze, pushing two drinks closer to us.

“Thanks.” I said, taking a sip of mine. He was nice enough to put it in a little-sized glass at least, though he did add a straw. I wasn’t sure if that was because I’m a little or because that’s just what he does with drinks… either way, I sipped my drink and turned back around to Alicia.

“So… what do you do for fun?” Alicia said, taking a sip of her… I’d like to say wine? I wasn’t very good with drinks, I don’t get out much these days.

“I…”

Before I could answer that, I felt something stirring within…

“I…”

It wouldn’t stop. It was like a pressure. Quickly followed by pain. In my gut.

“I… ahhh…”

It built up so quickly I had no time to react. It was like the time I had to mess… oh no.

I looked up at Alicia with the look of betrayal plastered on my face.

“Why?” I cried out.

“For fun, sweetie. Now go on… have your little accident. Then that will trigger the…”

I couldn’t hold it anymore. The pressure was too much. I had to let it go.

Worst part was… I wished I was wearing a nappy right now.

Pushing as hard as I could, I voided my bowels into my underwear, ruining not only them, but also one of my favourite dresses.

“I… I… UHHHHHH!” I pushed and pushed until there was no more left to push out.

The smell filled the air and I felt disgusted. Not just with the smell, but with myself. And with Alicia.

“There we go… uh oh! Looks like someone is obviously not big enough to wear panties… good thing I’m here sweetie. I’ll take care of you. Until I sell you on to one of my clients… Now… the other drug should kick in right about now… the act of messing activates it…”

“Wait… what?” I said, looking up in panic at Alicia.

The room was getting blurry. That old familiar feeling was returning. Here we go… another loop…

“Fucking… called it…” I said before flopping over into Alicia’s waiting arms, losing complete control of my body, my vision going black.

Oh this was so out of the blue... no one expected this... ?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9

First of course this had to happen we cant have a good day for her can we :P

There is something that is bugging me...Elise thinks its a time loop but i am not so sure. Maybe its some creative freedom, a honest mistake or just something else in play which we don't know about (yet?). The problem is that the loop changes without her having done anything to trigger that change. Which unless there is something else in play would mean that my theory still is possible. My guess is that Elise actually could be regressed right now and the loop is kind of a visualization of the process of acceptance and also her still fighting it in a way. It also could explain why basically everyone wants to adopt her or ease her into liking it on that specific day. In addition it would also be an explanation why this loop exist, which was something i asked myself from the beginning. So all this events could be a combination of the effect of a regreson and her memories, wishes, fears, desires and other stuff building this "loop world". Regardless just a little bonus for me to try to uncover what is going on there. (sorry former sci-fi writer and sci-fi fan who loves that kind of stuff to analyze xD)  

Oh no, the Amazon Lady is evil and mean.

How unexpected.

No not really, at least from the point where our main character arrived at the date it was clear that the Amazon will be to blame for the next loop.

I'll take totally expected evil from Amazon's for 200 Alex.

All jokes aside on the trope of the evil Amazon you got me on the "trigger" part. Is she the one controlling the loop? Is she the one that started them and thus knows what causes the resets? Looking forward to more as always.

Chapter 33: Work, yet again

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised where I was again.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. 

‘FUCKING CALLED IT!’ I thought, smacking my forehead with the palm of my hand.

I turned around to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face. 

“Ellie, if you keep falling asleep and making mistakes... look, you’re not proving to me that you’re a big girl...” David started his little rant yet again.

‘I knew it! I knew she was just out to adopt me. Called it. Thank god I didn’t risk asking her out before this time loop started! Otherwise I’d be in a crib, shitting my nappies right now. Which I definitely don’t want… yeah… totally… UGH why can’t I get the thought of being cradled by Catherine whilst I’m in a messy nappy out of my head. If I think of Alicia doing it… it scares the hell out of me, but Catherine…’

“Sorry. I’ll focus. I promise. I just didn’t get much sleep last night.” I said, getting David off my back again. This trick worked every time. I only needed him off my back until I inevitably quit later.

“Like every night lately... just be warned, you know when I hired you that you told me you could be trusted. That you weren’t like the other littles out there, in need of nappies and a crib... that you could be a big girl and not give me reason to fire you. Oh and don’t forget to send those order forms out!”

I kept quiet as David walked off into his office. And then I knew exactly who was going to show up next…

“You okay hun?” Asked Julie, my coworker, right on cue.

“Oh, me? Yeah. Just... torn.” I laughed awkwardly.

“What’s up hun?” Julie asked.

“I… I’ve been thinking.” I said, awkwardly.

“About what?”

“About… giving up.”

“Giving up what? You’re not making any sense.” Julie scratched her head in confusion.

“Adoption. I’m talking about adoption.”

“But… you’re terrified of it.”

“I was. But then… I don’t know… my friend makes it seem so… nice. And safe. And comforting.”

“Your friend? You mean Hailey?”

“That backstabbing bitch? No. I mean Danny. The best friend I’m in love with. The best friend who disappeared and will appear in my life again later today. The best friend I recently found out is also in love with me.”

“Danielle? But I thought…”

“Yeah I never thought I’d see her again. But no, she’ll turn up later and invite me to dinner. And honestly… I’m really tempted to confess my love for her and just give in and get adopted by someone.”

“Elise… this isn’t you…” Julie sounded worried. Honestly, I don’t blame her. If, before the time loop stuff, I had heard myself talking about getting adopted in a positive way like this… I would’ve thought I’d been hypnotised.

“I… look… I’ll probably quit later today, and go home with Danny and her Mummy. I have to tell her how I feel. I have to tell her I love her.”

Julie looked down at me as she continued working. She looked almost… sad? But why would she be sad? I’d still keep in touch with her if for some reason the loop ends today. Which it won’t. I’m going to be tortured and regressed constantly until I lose my mind.

“Well… ok.” She said abruptly before turning away from me.

“I better get back to work anyway. Got to stay employed until this afternoon, when Danny shows up.”

“Good idea. Oh hey, here’s another little... don’t see many of them lately...” Julie said, changing the subject, nudging me again to get back to work.

The little leant up on their tippy toes and looked at the menu.

“I’ll have...”

------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch like it does every loop, the shop was mostly empty. Julie and I used this time to wind down a bit like we had previously and we got a bit of cleaning done around the counters too. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter. The whole morning she had been really distant… really… awkward.

“Hey baby girl...”

‘There goes Hailey, right on time…’

I turned around to see Hailey standing there at the counter. I felt that craving return, though this time it was less intense… just a low level lingering feeling within me.

“Hellooo… Elise?” She waved in front of my expressionless face.

I quickly realised I was staring at her breasts yet again, but thankfully she snapped me out of it.

“Get out. Now.” I growled.

“What?” She asked, confused.

“Get out!” I yelled.

“I…”

“I know what your plan is. You are not adopting me. So get out. Now.”

“I… wait… how did you…?” She looked part terrified, part confused.

“It doesn’t matter how I know. All that matters is that you were planning on adopting me eventually, as soon as I messed up for the last time here.”

“Hailey… is this true?” Julie’s demeanour suddenly changed as she turned on Hailey, pushing me behind her, standing in between Hailey and I.

“I…” Hailey just stood there, not sure as to what to say.

“Get out. Now. You’re banned!” Julie pointed at the door with her face looking as angry as the last time she yelled at Hailey.

“I…”

“NOW!” She roared.

Hailey didn’t hesitate, she knew she wasn’t welcome now. She had somehow been found out and was too nervous to say or try anything, so she wiped away the tear forming in the corner of her eye and ran out of the shop.

Julie turned around and knelt down so she was more at my height, holding my shoulders with her arms as she smiled at me.

“I can’t believe… how did you know she had planned that for you?” She asked, finally breaking the awkward tension between us that had been there since earlier.

“I… I’ve known for a few days now.”

“I’m so sorry. To have your best friend turn on you like that. It must be horrible. But I hope you know, I wouldn’t do that. I’ll keep you safe hun. Tell me if she ever comes back into the shop.” She said, squeezing my arms harder than usual.

“Thanks Julie. I really appreciate that.” 

------------------------------------------------- 

It was getting towards the end of the afternoon, getting closer to the end of my shift, when Julie nudged me.

“Oh, she’s here again…”

But this time, she didn’t leave me with Alicia alone, she continued working behind me.

I heard the familiar clacks of those heels walking along the tiled floor.

Here she was… Alicia…right on time. 

I no longer saw the raven-haired beauty that graced us every day at the same time for the past month. I no longer admired her gorgeous smile, her shapely figure in that black dress she wore once a week, the one that showed off her shoulders and arms beautifully... 

“Hey gorgeous.” Her words felt like sandpaper this time as they flowed through me, making me feel really uncomfortable and even repulsed by her. It’s amazing what being drugged against your will can do to you…

“Hi Alicia.” I replied, sounding completely devoid of life.

“Can I get my usual, cutie?” She asked, just like last time.

“Sure. Julie will sort that out for you.” I said, walking past Julie who was waiting there with Alicia’s usual pastry and coffee waiting for her. I couldn’t deal with her right now, so I’d let Julie take this order whilst I go hide in the hallway for a bit until Alicia has gone.

“Oh… that’s a shame…” Alicia said, grabbing her order, paying for it and leaving.

“What was that about?” Julie asked as I creeped back out from the hallway, resuming work now that Alicia had left. “First Hailey, now the gorgeous Amazon you’ve had a crush on all month! What’s up with you?”

“Like I said… I want Danielle. Plus I’m not interested in people who would sooner adopt me than marry me.”

It was at that moment that my heart began racing once again, as soon as I looked over to the front door and saw Catherine walk in with a stroller.

“Here we go…” I said, rubbing my hands together, trying to psyche myself up. I couldn’t mess this up. I needed to go back with Danielle, confess my love for her, and this time… not fuck it up.

“That’s…?” Julie asked from behind me as my attention was entirely focused on the two people I had been waiting for all day.

“That’s Catherine, Danielle’s Mummy. Danielle is the one in the stroller.” I explained without even turning my head.

“I…”

Just as Catherine got closer, close enough to greet… I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist and a large hand cover my mouth as I was pulled back into someone’s embrace.

I was yanked back, being carried away from Catherine and Danny, towards the storage room.

I screamed and flailed, trying to free myself from whomever had grabbed me, but it was to no avail. The hand that covered my mouth muffled all noise that came out, and the arm wrapped around my waist had a vice-like grip, preventing me from escaping.

‘Who the fuck grabbed me? Why? What? THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!’ I screamed in my head as I kicked my legs frantically.

Was it David? Did for some reason the few changes to the few interactions I had today lead to him pushing forward the timetable for him adopting me? Did he overhear me and Julie talking? Maybe he did! Maybe he grabbed me because he knew I’d quit and leave with Danielle and Catherine. Maybe he wanted to adopt me first!

As I was carried into the storeroom, I thought about what changes I had made to this loop. I had dismissed Hailey, sure, but I had done that many times without triggering anything bad happening. So that can’t be it. I had left Julie to give Alicia her order… that one was different. Maybe that was it? Maybe this is Alicia, trying to kidnap and adopt me? I couldn’t see anything within my vision that would give any sort of detail about the person who is currently dragging me away from Danielle. No shoes, no face, nothing. They purposefully kept me looking forward, holding my head in place. I couldn’t even tell from their hand, the only part of them that was even somewhat visible, who the hell this person was.

So it could be David… it could be Alicia… hell, it could be anyone!

Sadly I wouldn’t know until they let me go. Or… if they speak, but they’ve been pretty silent so far.

As we entered the store room, the door closed behind us. Whoever it was didn’t even bother to turn the lights on, so it was dimly lit by the sun shining through the small glass window on the door, meaning you could barely see anything.

It was at that point that my assailant threw me across the room, onto the bags of sugar stacked up in a neat pile in the corner. It didn’t hurt much, but still… ow!

Before I could turn around to identify the person who had just thrown me, the door shut behind them, leaving me alone in the room.

And just as I climbed off the pile of sugar, running across the store room to escape… I heard keys being pulled out.

“Shit!” I cried out.

But in a split second decision, I ran towards the door anyway, grabbing the little step stool that was in here to help me reach some of the shelves, and dragged it over to the door. 

I knew I wouldn’t have time to get to the door before it was locked, I could hear the keys in the lock already, and within a second they’d turn them and lock me inside. So instead, I placed the step stool in front of the door and quickly climbed up to get a look at the person who had kidnapped me and thrown me in here before I had the chance to talk to Danielle.

And as my head reached the height of the small window, I saw them in full, their green eyes and strawberry blonde hair…

“But… why?” I said through the glass to her, wondering why she of all people did this to me.

She sighed at me and looked at the floor.

“I’m sorry.” Julie said before turning away and leaving.

?

• Like 7

This still tracks with Julie being cool. Elise is acting very strange, and talking about making permanent, out-of-character decisions. Julie wants to make sure everything is okay before she lets this happen.

• Like 1

I am still not sure what do think about Julie, maybe we will learn more in this loop. She could be one of the good ones and knows something is wrong with Catherine. Given Elise luck so far who knows, not sure who to trust anymore in that story ;)

So reading through this, I have a hypothesis about what might actually be going on.  

Ever seen that episode of Futurama where Bender is jealous of another robot and needs to get an upgrade?  Then before he gets zapped in the upgrade machine he breaks free, goes to a remote desert island and decides to live a life rejecting technology and he "downgrades" himself in protest.  But at the end, he has an epiphany about how good technology is and at the end we find that everything after he broke out of the upgrade factory was a simulation in his head?

That.

I think Elise was captured pre-story.  We're watching her be hypno conditioned so that she feels like she is making a choice, just like Bender was.  Every other route that isn't with Danny, Cat, and Tom, is someone cruelly trying to adopt her, betray her, and erase her mind.  The odds that every other person she comes across wants to adopt her ON THE SAME DAY is astronomical. 

Her sense of reality is being altered so that she feels that getting adopted is a foregone conclusion, and she will only exit the loop when she chooses and submits to the "correct" option of joining her new family.  

We're watching a hypno version of a mouse running a maze and every time they go down the incorrect path they get shocked and have to start the maze over.  By the time the mouse is done running the maze, she'll just be relieved that there are no more shocks and that she'll at least have a nice cozy cage with an exercise wheel and a water bottle.  Going back to the fields and scavenging for seeds won't even be considered an option in her mind.

Hypnotism disguised as free will.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Personalias said:

I think Elise was captured pre-story.  We're watching her be hypno conditioned so that she feels like she is making a choice, just like Bender was.  Every other route that isn't with Danny, Cat, and Tom, is someone cruelly trying to adopt her, betray her, and erase her mind.  The odds that every other person she comes across wants to adopt her ON THE SAME DAY is astronomical. 

That is my working theory so far as well but with the new chapter maybe there are others options. For example it could be Julie who is actually setting Elise up by showing why even Danny is betraying her and Julie is the only person Elise can still trust. I guess wait for more clues is the only thing we can do now xD

• Like 1