LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

quik-sorb

I have been looking at quik-sorb pull on pants and they say that they made soft vinyl, but when I look at the pictures of them they look like pul or polyester. Anyone know about these. thanks.

Here's what one vendor says about them: "Essential Medical Quik-Sorb Snap Closure Reusable Incontinent Pants are made of soft waterproof medical vinyl for reduced noise and improved comfort."
I haven't tried them either, already have half a dozen vendors I deal with for plastic panties.

18 hours ago, WBxx said:

Assume “Quik-Sorb” is an abbreviation for quick absorb?  If that’s the case it seems like an odd name for a waterproof pant.

Unless it is part of a system, like PRO-PANT or SANI-PANT that includes an absorbent pad or liner

• Like 1

Sani pants were the one solution my mother did try for my bed wetting when I was a teenager. They were snap on and made of coated fabric and had 2 snaps at the waist front and back that the liner snapped into. They leaked like the titanic every night so they only lasted for a week or so before my mother abandoned ship and threw them away. As a teenager I didn't understand that one cotton flannel liner was not near enough to hold the urine of a very heavy wetter. The pants came with one liner but she could have diapered me and they might have worked well.

I worked in a full service Pharmacy through high school doing the receiving and stocking and their medical equipment area had pro pants. I opened the box out back to look at them and I wanted them sooooo bad. They were just like the sani pants excerpt the pant shell was soft supple vinyl. Of course I was too embarrassed about my bed wetting to buy them at work or consult the pharmacist about my need and would never ask my mother for diapers or the pro pants because I didn't want her to know I wanted diapers and loved wearing diapers.

Hugs,

Freta

If you are a moederate to heavy weter, the Por-Patns were not much better than the Saini-Pant. Also, with the shell and liner build, they had to be cleaned after each use and took ages to dry. The best you could have gotten would be the Kleinert's with some kiof diaper. However, those were sold in the Womens' departemtn of the better department stores or Edgar's

• 1 month later...