LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first order from Rearz

Spanky

I finally broke down and ordered some diapers from Rearz. I've tried some Rearz diapers before,  samples that I ordered from Wearing Clouds, and really liked them. 

I've been wanting to try their Mermaid ?‍♀️ diaper,  so I took the plunge and ordered a bag of them.  Samples are nice to try different diapers,  but then disappointing when you really like the diaper and only had too of them.

Within 10 minutes of placing the order, they showed shipped. Wow, that's fast.  Hopefully I'll like these as much as I did the other Rearz diapers I've tried. 

I've always been pretty much a DL, wearing white diapers.  Growing up in the 70s,  diapers were just white.  But now, I find myself liking more and more of the printed diapers.  I don't know if more of an AB side is coming out, or if I'm just a DL attracted to printed diapers. 

• Like 1

I like a lot of their products. The Mermaid Tales are great, comfortable, high-capacity, and with great tabs. I've been to a couple of their events, as well, and those are pretty cool. They did a warehouse sale at the beginning of June that was fun, good deals on diapers and also a chance to meet some folks. And I attended a Halloween party there prior to the pandemic which was fun. 

• Like 1

I'm generally a D/L also, and pretty much stick with just plain white products...... buuuuuuutttt....... I have bought a few print type diapers, my favorites are the ABU kiddos!! ?? they are very cute, ( owls are awesome!!) and perform very well....I 'really' like them ?? Also, I was VERY hesitant when the 2 tape designs came out, but after trying them, they just really fit right and feel great...so that is another plus! ??

I have tried many others, and from a 'technical' point, they performed very well.....just the print didn't do much for me. I guess that makes me more a 'tough nut to crack' , but like everyone else, I have my likes and dislikes ??

Many of the prints are just to 'loud' I tend to lean towards something a bit more subtile. The new ABU alphagaters are my next target to try. I find the print intreguing, and the capacity also... and they are cloth-backed, so they remain quiet. The 'king' prints do nothing for me....so there is that.  But mostly I stay with plain white, betterdrys being my fav extended wear product. 

But now and again it is nice to add some color......??

I'm a plain white diaper guy myself, or diapers like Abena that have their wetness indicator, but I have always liked the Rearz Lil Rebels skull and crossbones diapers.  I'd love to try a package but wouldn't pay the price for them as I would be the only one to see me in them.  I couldn't imagine wearing one to my back massage and having the therapist see me in anything but my normal plain white diaper. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I'm a plain white diaper guy myself, or diapers like Abena that have their wetness indicator, but I have always liked the Rearz Lil Rebels skull and crossbones diapers.  I'd love to try a package but wouldn't pay the price for them as I would be the only one to see me in them.  I couldn't imagine wearing one to my back massage and having the therapist see me in anything but my normal plain white diaper. 

I hate paying the price, but I really do like the looks of them.  I'm the only one who will see myself in them, but I  still want them.   

Well,  some folks here may see pictures of me in them.

I’ve been in Rearz diapers for a long time. I first ordered from them because they are in Canada and shipping is free. They are my go to store for diapers, bottles, pacifiers and onesies because they have great products and great costumer service. 

• Like 1

I've placed a couple orders for Rearz disposable diapers. Although I prefer cloth diapers with waterproof pants, Rearz diapers are impressive. They hold a lot and don't leak. I can wear for about 5-6 hours at a time.

On 7/1/2022 at 8:06 AM, rusty pins said:

Maybe the rearz Lil Rebels training pants.  Wear them like underpants and never have to throw them away - just wash them

Every time I'd go in my training pants,  I'd get in trouble,  LOL 

Wow, are these Rearz Mermaid ?‍♀️ tails thick.  Compared to ABU Alpha GatorZ and Northshore MegaMax diapers.  I haven't tried one yet, I'll put one on Friday and try it out.  I  can't wait. 20220706_170027.jpg

10 minutes ago, drynot said:

I use their Lil Monsters quite a bit which are thinner than the Mermaids but nice and crinkly.  

Yup - these are one of my everyday go-to diapers, I probably wear these (and their Lil' Squirts equivalent, same diaper, different print), and Northshore's Megamax more than any other diaper. They're slim enough to fit under daytime clothing and hold enough to last 8 hours or so if I'm out and about, or 10+ if I'm around the house and can easily change, meaning I can safely push them a bit further.

This might be a controversial position but I am going to say it. Rearz are hands down the best diaper. They are crinkly. Depending on what size you get they can be discreet if you want, they can be bulky if you want. They hold ALOT. They are very comfortable!! I would recommend them to anyone  

• Like 4