LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Fictional Character Would You Have PUTTING You in Diapers/

This is offered as a spin-off of 

I can imagine if it was Mrs Cleaver or Timmy's (LASSIE) mom, but what if it was Granny (BEVERLY HILLIES) or Cinderella's stepmother

• Like 3

Glinda

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I answered in the other thread, but I'll answer here too.

Jeannie (Barbara Eden)

seeing as how i have a "from neck to knees, no one touches no one sees" policy, i could see her being the only one i would allow,,,,, or that fox from wierd science(show or movie, dont care), because they dont have to see or touch, or a female Q(from star trek).

Just now, willnotwill said:

Lori Partridge (Susan Dey).

Did you wake up in love this morning or are you just somebody who watns to be wanted?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Spanky said:

Foghorn Leghorn.  He'd paddle my bottom really good,  like he did with the dog,  and then put me in my diaper. 

I say, I say, pay attention when I’m diapering ya boy! Boy ain’t got the attention span of a whirling dervish! ??? 

• Like 5

I'm a DL and not AB but I'm waiting for someone to say both Mary Poppins and Angela Landsbury.  Dr. Ruth Westheimer might add a touch of the sexual experience to an adult being diapered for fun!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I say, I say, pay attention when I’m diapering ya boy! Boy ain’t got the attention span of a whirling dervish! ??? 

Boy, I Say Boy, any of these whoopins getting through to ya boy?

That boy's gonna be getting whoopins and wearing diapers the rest of his life.

• Like 1

Also, I dunno about diapers, but I can see Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy to be fatherly enough to at least make sure I was protected at nighttime. Or if I was sick. He's enough of a father figure to Billy that seems plausible.

Between him and Dr. Strange, I have so many rp ideas, aaahhh!