LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The French Exchange (Chapter 27 - UPDATED 10/12)

On 7/28/2022 at 6:54 PM, Back to Babyhood said:

I have over 70 chapters planned with a long-term arc covering Will's trip to France and then the subsequent years - I won't spoil the exact plot but if you have any ideas or feedback then I would love to hear it. While I have a clear plan developed, I am very open to amending it to incorporate feedback. 

Well, I am looking forward to those next chapters.

I usually try not to share my ideas about how a story should/could progress, since I assume a lot of authors don't really like that.  But it looks like you would appreciate that, so I'll try to do it for this story.

I don't really understand (yet) how the French family got to the situation where one of the older kids wears diapers, apparently without any inhibition.  That is a bit strange, and I hope that gets explained in one of the future chapters.

Also, since there is a language barrier, I guessed that would cause a lot of misunderstanding and unpleasant or surprising situations.  Will not understanding the questions from his host family, or them not understanding his attempted answer.

Of course, I would like to see Will wetting the bed, being forced in a diaper, trying to get out of this but making things worse.  That way progressing into more accidents and diapers, at nighttime, but also during the day. He probably wouldn't be able to hide this from all of his school friends for a whole month, and at some point he might have to let a classmate (Phoebe?) help him check and/or change his diapers, or he might need a her to help him keep this a secret.

Personally, I prefer that the diapers and the measures taken are intended as an aid and not as a punishment, at least in the beginning.

Of course, @Back to Babyhood, it's your story, and I am curious to read what you have planned for Will during his trip abroad.

The latest chapters of The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby are now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood). There are now over 170 posts there including a 30,000 word exclusive Patreon story - 'A Secret Love of Diapers', and there is lots more planned! 

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 11

Will's flashback is brought to an abrupt end.

The knock on the door startled Will and brought him back to reality. He shook his head before glancing down at his Apple Watch - he had been in the shower for over half an hour!

“Bon Matin Will”, Audrey shouted as she opened the bedroom door.

After taking a few moments to process what had been said, Will called back. “Salut Audrey”.

As Will heard Audrey exit the room and shut the door, he turned the shower off. His heart was still racing as he tried to comprehend what had just happened.

He got out of the shower and used the towel to dry himself. He often dreamed, but he had never had a flashback like that. It felt so real that it was like he was reliving every moment. 

The accident had haunted him for many years but never as badly as this before. As he put on a clean pair of briefs, he thought for a moment about how lucky he was to be able to leave that part of his life behind. 

After he was all dressed, he went downstairs to eat breakfast. While Audrey made coffee in the kitchen, Guillaume sat at the breakfast bar. Will helped himself to the different breakfast items, which included some fresh bread from the bakery around the corner. 

Will was surprised to see Karim come down in his pyjamas wearing an obviously wet nappy sagging between his legs. Given his own experiences, he found it incredible that the younger brother was so relaxed and open about his problem.

Will thought he was pretty good at figuring out when someone was wearing a nappy, but this time it was very clear. When Karim turned around to get some fruit, the back of his nappy rode up and removed any element of doubt. 

Audrey must have noticed this too and told Karim to come over. She put her finger on the front of the nappy to feel how wet it was. It was obviously very wet, because she shook her head and muttered a few words in French before pulling Karim's pyjama bottoms up hard to hide the nappy. She then patted him on the bottom and sent him back to the breakfast table. 

Will found the situation very strange, he didn't understand why they were all so relaxed and open about it. Karim didn't seem to mind that he was wearing nappies, which was strange because most 13 or 14-year-old boys would feel very self-conscious about it, especially when they were with a stranger they barely knew. 

Will wondered if it was because bedwetting was more common and accepted in France or if Karim's family just didn't care about it.

He contemplated for a moment that maybe Karim's family knew about his own problems with bedwetting and that was why they were so relaxed about Karim. He thought about it for a few seconds, but then decided he was being irrational. It was just a coincidence because there was no way that they could know about his past.  

Karim took his seat opposite Will and started to eat his breakfast. Will smiled back at him with an almost sympathetic look on his face. He really did feel bad for the poor boy but it also made him realise how relieved he was to have overcome that phase of his life. 

Even thinking about having to wear diapers again made him grimace, especially in a family that didn't seem to care about privacy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first part of the trip was planned so that the student could spend time with the host family. Because of this, there were no classes or activities planned. 

Will was told to do at least four hours of self-study every day, but he decided to take a break and have a relaxed day so he could get to know his host family and explore the house.Even though he wanted to enjoy the day, he was aware that he was having a hard time communicating.

His French wasn't very good, and speaking with his hosts was even harder than he thought it would be. They talked faster than Will's teachers did, and they couldn't explain things in English when Will didn't understand. 

He was determined to get better, but he knew it would be difficult. At first, the family tried to talk to him, but after several awkward exchanges, they had started making less effort. Even at this early stage, it seemed like everyone knew that talking would be very hard, so there was an almost unspoken agreement to talk as little as possible. 

There were some problems and awkward situations because of the language barrier, but in some ways, Will wasn't that concerned. He had always been a shy boy who didn't like talking about himself or getting into heated arguments, so the situation gave him a chance to sit there quietly and blend in.

Will also knew from experience that he didn't have to use words to tell people what he wanted and how he felt. Instead, he could use gestures, looks, and sounds.

He was surprised by how well people could communicate to each other this way. Will was a very shy child, so had relied on non verbal communication more than most. 

There was real concern about Will's development when he was younger because he was very shy and hardly spoke. He had several tests for learning difficulties but there was no obvious signs that he had a disability. He just seemed to be a slow learner.

Will often had accidents at school because he was too shy to ask to go to the bathroom. Because of this, he wore pull-ups for the first three years of primary school.

When the school implemented in a traffic light system, he was finally able to start wearing "big boy" pants. Will could show the teacher a red card to communicate that he needed to go to the bathroom. The system worked quite well, and Will only had one more accident while he was still in primary school.

The last accident had taken place after the traffic light system had been removed. Will had been taking an exam when he had a sudden urge for the toilet. Not wanting to disturb the class, he was afraid to put his hand up and ask to leave the room. 

By the time the exam was over and Will had built up the courage to ask to go to the toilet, it was too late and his bladder and bowels simultaneously released themselves. That incident had taken place when he was 11 years old and much like the flashback he had experienced in the shower, the laughter and teasing still haunted him.

The situation was made worse by the fact that Will was wearing loose fitting boxers and shorts so much to the amusement of his classmates, the poo had slipped down his leg and on to the carpet of the classroom.  It was the first time that Will was old enough to really feel public humiliation and it had a lasting legacy on him. 

Since that day, Will had always refused to wear boxers and elected to wear briefs. He knew briefs were considered more childish but if he ever had another accident then he was confident that the briefs would contain the poop and avoid a repeat of the exam accident where the contents of his accident ran freely down his leg. 

Will was quietly reading a magazine in the living room when Audrey called him. 

"William, Lavage."

Will knew the word, but he forgot what it meant. As he tried to remember his French words, Audrey walked in and pointed to the laundry basket she was carrying, and asked him if he would like any washing done. 

"Avez-vous du linge?"

He quickly ran upstairs to his room and grabbed the laundry bag, which had the few things he needed to wash. When he walked down the stairs, Guillaume's mom was there to greet him. 

She smiled and put out her hands to show that she would take the dirty things. As Will took the items out of the bag, he began to blush. His mom would usually do this for him, so it was embarrassing when someone else did it and saw that he was still wearing briefs that kids his age don't usually wear. 

He gave her the things, and he was surprised when she looked at him in a way that his own mother would do. At that moment, he realised that he hadn't washed his clothes by hand from the day before. There was a strong smell of urine, and the briefs and pants had a clear pee stain. 

Will's heart was racing as he awkwardly stood at the bottom of the stairs while she took all of the laundry from him and put it in a basket. He wanted to be able to explain, but he knew there was no chance of that happening....

Edited by Back to Babyhood
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 11 - UPDATED 29/08)

@Back to Babyhood I have really enjoyed this story. I like how you have taken the time to set the scene for following chapters.

It is very clever because there are now so many ways that you could take this story and there are so many unanswered questions to keep us hooked. In particular, I am interested to find out; 

1) How and when does Will end up back in nappies? 

2) Will Pheobe make another appearance? What’s her role in the story?  

3) Why does Karim wear nappies and why are his family so open about it? Do they know about Will’s bed wetting past?  

4) Who was Jacqui speaking to in the earlier chapters? 

5) Given his support earlier, will the teacher have a role to play in future chapters? 

6) Given the hints in the flashback chapter, will Tom have a role to play in the story? 

I am sure there is more I’ve missed but either way, I can’t wait for the next instalment. Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

The latest chapters of The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby are now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood). There are now over 170 posts there including a 30,000 word exclusive Patreon story - 'A Secret Love of Diapers', and there is lots more planned! 

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much?

Part 12

Will is invited to go for a swim with the others. When Audrey kindly lends him a pair of swimming trunks, he is surprised by what she gives him.

Will grumbled as he heard a knock at the door before someone entered. It was Audrey reminding him to have some breakfast.

“Bonjour William, l’heure du petit déjeuner.”

He opened his eyes and glanced down at the clock on his bedside table and was surprised to see that it was 9.05am. Jacqui always woke up early at home and had instilled the same level of discipline in him so he was surprised that he had slept through his alarm clock all the way to 9am.

It was always a relief when Will woke up and found his bedsheets dry. He was conscious of the crinkling sound that the plastic sheet on his bed made but his overriding feeling was one of joy because he had demonstrated to himself that the setback at home was just a one-off mistake!

It was obvious that Audrey was keen to clear the breakfast items away so Will quickly put on some clothes and headed downstairs. There was a selection of cereals and breads on the table along with some juices but it was a far less substantial spread than yesterday which led Will to conclude that either yesterday was a one-off occasion because it was his first day with the family or that Audrey had decided to clear the table because he was so late.

Guillaume and Karim had already eaten their breakfast and were outside in the garden playing. The timing of the French Exchange was different because of the pandemic. It would normally take place during the school term but for this particular year, it had been decided that the first part of the trip would take place during the school holidays. 

Both schools wanted to avoid their respective students falling further behind in other subjects and therefore settled on this arrangement.

This meant that Guillaume and Karim were at home and while Will was encouraged to spend a few hours a day studying, he did not have any actual commitments or work to complete during the early part of the trip. 

Once he finished his breakfast, he joined the boys outside. They were playing in the outdoor pool and shouting excitedly at each other. Will lay on the deck chair to the side of the pool and listened attentively trying to follow the conversation, as the two boys dived in and out of the water.

He was surprised how tiring and difficult it was having to listen to a foreign language and after a few minutes, he to give up and shut his eyes instead.

It was Audrey’s turn to join the boys outside later in the morning and when she spotted Will on the edge of the pool, she shouted angrily to Guillaume and Karim. Will couldn’t understand what was being said but it was clear that she was not happy about something.

After she finished shouting at the boys, she turned to Will and muttered a few words.

“Vous souhaitez vous baigner?”

Will was unsure what Audrey had said but he assumed that she was asking him something about swimming. He was not sure how to respond.

Acknowledging that Will was struggling to understand her, Audrey tried a different tactic and began making swimming gestures to Will in an attempt to find out if he enjoyed swimming and would like to join the boys in the pool.

In spite of Audrey’s best efforts, Will was still unclear exactly what he was being asked but assumed that he was being asked if he liked swimming. He nodded his head and replied accordingly.

“Oui”

As soon as Will had responded, Audrey made a dash back inside and quickly returned with a pair of swimming trunks which she passed to Will and signalled for him to go inside and change.

“Vous pouvez utiliser, Karim”

Will smiled and walked back inside to find the bathroom so that he could change into the trunks that Audrey had kindly given him. He had heard Karim’s name mentioned so concluded that she must have lent him a pair of his trunks.

It was lucky that Audrey had offered him a pair because he had not expected to go swimming while away and therefore had not packed any in his suitcase. Will would have been too polite to ask, and even if he did have the confidence to ask then he wouldn’t have known what to say.

He opened the bathroom door. After briefly using the toilet, he removed all of his clothes ready to put on the swimming trunks. He picked them up from the floor and was surprised how bulky they were. 

As he opened them up, he was very surprised to see that there was thick padding at the front and back - it was a swim nappy! 

Will had questions running through his head: Should he go and ask Audrey for another pair? How would he manage to communicate to her? Was it a mistake or did she deliberately give him a swim nappy? Why did Karim wear a swim nappy? Was this because she saw his stained pants yesterday?

All of these questions circulated around Will’s brain as he contemplated what to do next.

He looked at them again in closer detail. He couldn’t possibly wear these. 

It was obviously a swim nappy just like those worn by toddlers when they’re learning to swim and even worse, they looked like a pair of child’s trunks as the pattern contained little lions and giraffes. 

After several minutes of deliberation, Will decided that he should try them as it would be rude to give them back to Audrey, and he wouldn't know what to say.

If he wrapped a towel around him to the pool and then jumped straight in then it wouldn't matter anyway because no-one would see what he was wearing.

Once he had taken a few moments to compose himself, he held the trunks out in front of him and stepped into them before pulling them up. They were very tight which made it difficult for him to get them past his thighs.

As he stood in front of the mirror, he grimaced at what he saw. 

Any optimism that the nappy would be discreet was quickly dispelled. He was unmistakably wearing a swim nappy and anyone who saw him would come to the same conclusion very quickly. 

It had been a while since Will had gone inside to the bathroom and he was soon greeted by a knock on the door. As he prepared to open it, he wrapped the towel around himself and took a deep breath.

Audrey was waiting on the other side of the door and before Will could even say a word, she assertively gestured him towards the garden.

“Allez Will”

Will’s French was bad but even he knew what ‘Allez’ meant because it was often sung in football songs. The bulky padding between his legs was making it more difficult than normal to walk so he waddled over towards the pool.

He headed straight towards the deep end of the pool and moved to the edge of the water. He removed the towel and jumped into the pool in an almost simultaneous movement leaving the boys no time to examine his swimwear.

Once in the pool, he began playing with the boys and in spite of the language barriers, they were able to have fun. After about an hour of playing, Guillaume decided he was tired and gestured to Will that they should go inside.

Will reluctantly nodded. Although the family seemed to be very relaxed about Karim’s need to wear nappies, Will was very conscious about what he was wearing and did not want anyone to see his babyish swimwear.

As Guillaume exited at the shallow end of the pool, Will made the decision to get out in the same place where he jumped in. He could then quickly retrieve his towel without the boys seeing anything.

He tentatively swam over to the side and placed his hands on the stone wall surrounding the pool. After composing himself for a few moments, he pushed up against the stone wall and began to lift his body out of the pool. 

He was able to get his upper body out easily but was struggling to find the strength to lift his whole body out of the pool, and didn't want the swim nappy to be visible for too long while he was trying to exit the pool.

After several failed attempts, he took a short rest and strategised his next move. If he could lift himself up high enough then he should be able to swivel his lower body out of the pool and on to the side.

Will mustered all of his energy to execute his strategy. He successfully placed his elbows on the wall while he tried to swivel his lower body up and over the wall. 

He was fully focused on the task at mind but he suddenly froze.

As he was trying to climb out of the pool, he felt a helping hand on the bottom of his nappy. The hand pushed him up, allowing him to swivel and exit the pool.

Still in shock, Will quickly reached out to grab his towel and cover his swimwear. 

He was frozen to the spot as he anxiously turned around to see who had just helped him out of the pool….

• Like 11
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 12 - UPDATED 09/09)
  • 3 weeks later...

The latest chapters of The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby are now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood). There are now over 170 posts there including a 30,000 word exclusive Patreon story - 'A Secret Love of Diapers', and there is lots more planned! 

Chapter 13

A trip to the theatre with his host family turns to disaster for Will….

Karim smiled softly at Will who was rooted to the spot with his towel wrapped tightly around his body. After a brief exchange of eyes, Karim turned away and swam back towards the opposite end of the swimming pool.

Will felt a great deal of shame and embarrassment at what had just happened. He was now 18 years old and didn't want anyone to think he still needed to wear nappies.

Karim exited the swimming pool and joined his older brother as they prepared to go back inside the house. Will could see them glancing over at him and talking. He didn’t know what was being said but he guessed that they were talking about his swimwear.

The two boys waved over at Will and motioned for him to follow them inside as they started walking in the direction of the house. Will was careful to hold the towel in place as he cautiously followed behind them. As soon as he was back inside, he headed straight towards his bedroom to get changed out of the babyish swimwear.

Within moments of entering his bedroom, he had removed the trunks and thrown them to the floor. He couldn't wait to take them off and get back into his regular clothes. As he pulled up his pants and finished getting changed, he had a few tears in his eyes. Will hadn't experienced homesickness as much as he feared, but for the first time during his trip, he desperately wanted to speak with his Mum and get some reassurance.

Will took a few moments to collect his thoughts before he headed downstairs to the living room with a book. He was soon joined by Guillaume and Karim who came into the room and turned on the TV.  He was concerned that the boys might make fun of him following the incident at the pool, but nothing further was said which was a relief.

Guillaume muted the TV and looked over towards Will.

“Nous allons au théâtre ce soir. Vous aimez le théâtre?”

Will looked back at Guillaume and smiled as he tried to process what had been said. He was unsure exactly what he had been asked but based on his limited vocabulary, he had been able to understand that they were going to the theatre tonight.

“Oui, c'est très bien.” Will replied, confirming that he liked going to the theatre.

In reality, he was not a fan of the theatre and dreaded the idea of having to sit there all evening listening to a play in French which he wouldn’t understand but he was proud that he had been able to understand and reply to Guillaume’s question.

Louis arrived home from work and came straight into the living room where he informed the boys that it was time to get changed for the theatre.

“Les garçons, il est temps de se préparer à partir”

Guillaume switched off the TV and left the room to head upstairs. He was soon followed by Karim.

Will didn't know what he was expected to wear, so he decided to wait for the boys to get down and then he could quickly go and get changed. It seemed to be an important event for the family, so he didn't want to appear out of place and wear the wrong thing.

When they came back wearing chinos and shirts, Will figured he should do the same and went upstairs to change into some of his smarter clothes.

Louis was in the living room watching TV with the boys when Will returned downstairs wearing a smart pair of beige chinos and a dark blue shirt. As soon as he entered, Louis got up and left the room before returning with two bottles of beer. He handed Will a bottle of beer and returned back to his seat to watch the TV.

Will liked the taste of beer, but he didn't like that alcohol made him sleepy and made him have to go to the bathroom more often. Before he had even had the chance to finish his bottle of beer, Louis had returned with a second bottle.

Despite his hesitation to have another beer, he didn’t want to seem rude, and since the bottle was already open, he knew that he had to drink it.

The peaceful atmosphere in the living room was soon disturbed by Audrey who frantically entered the room shouting and giving orders to the boys.

“Allez, on est en retard. Dépêche-toi!”

Will attempted to follow what was being said but was unable to understand what Audrey was saying as she was speaking very quickly. It was clear from the urgency in her voice that they were running late and that they needed to leave.

Louis, Guillaume and Karim jumped to attention and headed out of the room and towards the front door. Will followed but did so more slowly as he wanted to avoid being caught in the arguments that were ongoing between Audrey and Louis.

By the time he had stood up from the sofa and made it towards the door, the others were outside. Audrey was clearly unimpressed at Will’s slowness and in an effort to get him moving, she clapped her hands and pointed to her watch.

Will really needed to use the bathroom before he left but he was hesitant to keep Audrey waiting any longer, especially as the others were now all in the car waiting. He knew that he really should go but while he was contemplating his next move, he was surprised to be grabbed by the arm by Audrey and marched to the door.

She passed his shoes and motioned to go towards the car.  Before Will could say anything, the front door had slammed shut and Audrey was pacing towards the car.

The beer had gone right through him and he realised that his need for the toilet was more urgent than he originally realised. He had never had strong bladder control and knew that he only had a small window of time otherwise it would be too late.

It wasn't the first time he'd found himself in this situation because of his shyness and inability to communicate what he needed, but this time it was even more difficult due to the language barrier. Will lamented himself because he knew that he should have gone to the bathroom earlier, or insisted to Audrey that he had to go, but it was too late now. He had to just hope that he could make it without having an accident.

The tension in the car was palpable as Audrey and Louis were shouting aggressively at each other for the first leg of the journey. Will thought about asking to pull over so he could relieve himself on the side of the road, but the last thing he wanted to do was ask them to stop and make them even later. He also didn’t have any idea how he would explain what he needed given the language barrier.

He had been in this situation many times and knew that he was running out of time. Despite his best efforts, it was becoming inevitable that Will wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer and he prayed that they would arrive at their destination soon.

His hope turned to despair when the car pulled on to the autoroute. Any prospect that they would be arriving at the destination was dashed when he saw that the next exit was 14km away. Now they were on the autoroute, he couldn’t even ask them to pull into the side of the road because it would not be safe.

On the verge of tears, Will was increasingly resigned to what was about to happen any moment. He knew that there was nothing he would be able to do about it. He started to cross his legs and thighs together in an attempt to buy more time but it was doing little to relieve the pressure.

He decided to push his hands firmly into his crotch in an effort to physically stop the pee escaping. As he did it, his legs started to involuntarily dance. Whenever Will was in urgent need of the bathroom, it was obvious because he would do the ‘Pee Pee Dance’, as Jacqui would call it. He was sat down so it was less pronounced but it was obvious enough to cause Guillaume and Karim to look over quizzingly at Will. He held his legs still to try and minimise the attention that he was drawing from the boys.

When Will was a little boy, he would always push his lips up against his nose and close his eyes when he was about to have an accident. As his eyes closed, it signalled the end of his battle and he felt a small burst of pee come out against his hands.

For a brief moment, he tried to contain the damage. A dark patch had appeared in the crotch area of his beige chinos but he was able to cover it with his hands. He tried to hold on and avoid a full scale disaster but it was hopeless. Without warning, a stream of pee started as he lost his battle and a small puddle of urine began to form underneath him.

He put his head into his hands and leaned forward onto his knees as he sought to hide his face from Guillaume and Karim. He knew that it was pointless trying to hide what had happened, it would be obvious to them as soon as they looked over.

At that very moment in time, Will felt like he was a toddler again. It brought back memories of the days when he used to have regular accidents during his parents attempts to potty train him, or the countless other incidents that he had at home and at school over the years.

Having accidents was nothing new to Will, even if he had managed to stay dry recently in the last few years, but wetting himself at 18 years old in a foreign country where he couldn’t communicate with his hosts was undoubtedly the most humiliating and scary situation that he had ever faced.

He just wanted the world to swallow him up at that moment as he couldn’t face the prospect of having to look Audrey and the family in the eye.

Karim and Guillaume were aware that Will did not seem comfortable but it was not until Karim looked more closely that he realised the problem.

“Maman, Will a mouillé son pantalon.”

As soon as Will heard his name, he knew that he had been rumbled.

Audrey turned and looked at Will who still had his head in his hands and was leaning forward which prevented her from being able to see what had happened. She looked puzzled by Karim’s comment and asked him what he meant.

“Que veux-tu dire?”

“Il a eu un accident et s'est mouillé.” Karim replied to his Mum, and repeated the news about Will’s accident.

Audrey leaned over towards Will and inspected his crotch more closely this time which confirmed her son was right. She looked surprised as she turned back around and instructed her husband to pull in at a safe place to deal with the situation.

“Oh! Pour l'amour de Dieu! Nous devons arrêter. Louis, arrêtez-vous quand vous le pouvez en toute sécurité. Nous devons le trier!”,

Will had no idea what was being said but he knew that the discussions were centred around his accident. It was clear from the despair in Audrey’s voice that she was not impressed by what had happened. He dreaded what was about to come next…

• Like 7
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 13 - UPDATED 30/09)
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The latest chapters of The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby are now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood). There will be regular updates to both stories in the coming weeks and months. There are now over 190 posts on my Patreon including the first chapter of my latest story, which is a modern day rewrite of my all-time favourite ABDL novel. 

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much x

Chapter 14

Will's return to nappies begins... 

As soon as they got off the highway, Louis found the first available spot to pull over. Will was hoping that they would find a quiet place, but he was out of luck.

Louis had pulled into a crowded car park full with other families. There was a gas station, a few restaurants, and a coffee shop, although some of them had already closed for the day.

Louis and Audrey discussed the choices available - go home or clean Will up in either the public toilets or the back of the car. After a brief exchange of views, it was decided that Audrey would take Will to get cleaned up while Louis stayed in the car with Guillaume and Karim.

Will remained frozen in his seat, as he silently sobbed in the back of the car, while waiting to find out what would happen next.

Audrey got out of the car and reached into the boot to retrieve a bag. She threw it over her shoulders and then instructed Will to follow her.

Will sheepishly stepped out of the car, with his hands over the front of his pants in an attempt to cover the worst of the damage. But it didn’t help, anyone who saw him could see that he had wet himself like a toddler who couldn’t keep his pants dry.

Tears of shame continued to run down Will’s face as he walked across the car park. He gazed down at the ground to avoid looking anyone in the eye, but he could still feel and hear people looking at him and laughing and talking.

There was a long queue of people waiting outside the toilets. His embarrassment was compounded by the fact that the men were waiting to relieve themselves like adults do and he was walking past them to get his wet pants changed. It was almost a statement that Will was not grown up enough to wait in the line with the adults and he was just a little boy who couldn’t keep his pants dry.

They finally reached Audrey’s intended destination. When Will cautiously lifted his head to find out where they had stopped, he was ashamed to see the words “changer bébé” next to a cartoon with a baby having their nappy changed by their Mummy. Waiting in line to use the baby changing room was a new low for Will.

When the door finally opened, a young boy charged out. He was being held back by reins which were being tightly gripped by his Mother. She looked directly at Will and then down at his pants before shaking her head in disbelief.

While she was busy shaking her head, her young son’s eyes lit up when he noticed Will’s wet pants.

“Regarde maman, le grand garçon s'est mouillé comme un bébé.”

He had loudly proclaimed that the big boy had wet his pants like a baby! While Will did not understand the boy, Audrey did and it was clear that she was visibly embarrassed by the remark.

She grabbed Will’s hand and forcefully pulled him inside the room before slamming the door shut behind them. They were now finally away from prying eyes and it was obvious that Audrey was in a rush to deal with the situation and get back on the road.

Will felt completely helpless as he meekly stood by the door and waited for further instructions from Audrey, who had begun searching through the bag from the car.

It soon became apparent that Audrey expected Will to wait on the changing table. She loudly hit her hand against the padding several times to convey her expectation. Despite his reluctance to lie on a changing table like a baby, Will knew that he had no other option in the circumstances and that he had to comply with her request.

The table was far bigger than Will had expected and he climbed onto it with little difficulty. He couldn’t believe what was happening, what would his friends and family say if they could see him now?

He lay back on the soft padding and shut his eyes. He wanted to scream but he knew that it would be easiest to just sit back and let it happen.

Audrey leaned over Will and proceeded to remove his belt. Then she pulled down his pants and threw them on the floor. Next, she unbuttoned and took off his wet shirt, leaving him lying there in just his wet underwear and socks, which were also wet from his urine running down his leg.

With his clothes now removed, Will began to realise how cold the changing table padding was. He shivered at the combination of the cold surface he was lying on and the situation that he found himself in. He lay there helplessly, at Audrey’s mercy, waiting for her to provide him with some new clothes to wear.

He was surprised when a strap across his chest tightened. She had tightened the strap around him, just like you do with a baby, to keep him in place. Will wasn't going anywhere, so it didn't seem like it was necessary, but the restraint kept him locked in place and stopped him from sitting up to see what she was doing behind the changing table as she got some things out of the bag she had brought in with them.

Will got a little bit of hope when he saw her carry over a pair of shorts from the bag. He was hopeful that Audrey would have a spare set of clothes in the car that he could borrow for the night.

After placing the shorts on the end of the table, she pulled down Will’s wet underwear and threw it on the floor with the other soiled clothes. He was now completely naked in front of a woman he had just met a few days before.

He tried to cover his crotch with his hands but they were soon pushed away by Audrey. Will was too embarrassed to look at her so he shut his eyes whenever she was near.

Will’s humiliation continued as she began to wipe his crotch area with wet wipes. After a brief pause, he was shocked when Audrey started wiping his bottom. He had not pooped himself and knew how to clean his bottom so he was surprised that she had thought it was necessary.

But the biggest surprise was to come when Audrey lifted his legs into the air and placed a familiar object under his bottom.

Will grimaced in horror when he realised that she was putting a nappy on him. He wanted to argue and tell her that he was 18 and that he didn’t need a nappy and that he wouldn’t wear it but he was resigned to the fact that he had no say in the matter.

Unless he wanted to put his wet pants back on, there was no option other than to do whatever Audrey decided and there was no realistic prospect of him being able to communicate with Audrey to make his case.

Despite the low probability of success, Will didn’t want to wear a nappy. He decided to try and explain to Audrey that this course of action wasn’t necessary and that it was a one-off accident.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to communicate in French but he hoped that she might be able to understand at least some of what he was saying in English.

“Audrey, I don't need a nappy. It was just because I couldn't use the toilet before we left. It won’t happen again. Can’t I use Guillaume or Karim’s clothes? Please?”

Audrey looked blankly at him before replying in French. She only confirmed hat she did not understand Will’s comments and that the clothing were Karim’s.

“Je ne comprends pas. C'est Karims.”

Will was completely helpless because he knew he couldn't change her mind if he couldn't talk to her and explain.

Before Will had time to consider his next move, Audrey had finished sprinkling baby powder over his crotch. He groaned out loud at the thought of having to wear nappies like a baby again.

It had been a source of great pride for him that he had finally escaped nappies after so many years of wearing them. He was devastated to be back in them, and knew that his younger brother would find this whole situation hilarious if he ever found out.

Audrey was very experienced at changing nappies. After she had covered Will’s crotch in baby powder, she lifted his bottom again and re-positioned the nappy in place before she proceeded to fasten the tapes tightly in place.

The noise of the tapes being fastened into place and the nappy being secured around his crotch brought back awful memories for Will. Earlier today, he was drinking beer like an adult and a few hours later, he was being changed into a nappy like a baby after he had wet his pants. In that short space of time, it felt like he had lost all of his freedom and respect and he was now dependent on others again.

The nappy was thick, it seemed thicker than the disposable nappies that Will had used in the UK. The familiar feeling of bulk around his crotch was not an unfamiliar one for Will, but it was certainly an unwelcome one at his age.

Now that he had resigned himself to the fact that he would have to wear the nappy, he was hoping that he would be given some clothes that hid it well from public view.

Will waited impatiently on the table in just a nappy while Audrey sorted out a few bits in the background. He thought she would just give him the clothes and he could dress himself but he was surprised when she walked back to the table and began to dress him. It was an insult to Will because it made him feel even more like a child. She didn’t even think he was capable of dressing himself now.

He would have happily put his own shirt back on but Audrey had thrown it in the pile of wet clothes and it was now soaked in urine. She pulled a t-shirt over his head and instructed Will to move his arms so that she could pull it into place. It was one of Karim’s so it was too small for Will but he had no other option.

Audrey unstrapped Will and instructed him to sit up and swivel on to the edge of the changing table so that she could pull the pair of shorts up. He was starting to feel angry, he couldn’t understand why she was insistent on doing this for him. He wasn’t a child. He was able to put a pair of shorts on without help. It was ridiculous and made the situation even more humiliating.

She gestured for Will to stand up and pulled the shorts up as far as they would go but they were very tight and did not cover the waistband of the nappy.

Will turned and looked over at himself in the mirror. He cringed at what he saw. The waistband of the nappy was clearly on show and the bulge around his crotch area did nothing to hide that Will was nappied.

The t-shirt and shorts were very infantile in design and made him look like a preschooler who was still in nappies.

He really couldn’t go out looking like this. Everyone would know what he was wearing and would laugh at him.

“Allez Will”

Will was still looking at himself in the mirror and putting his shoes back on when Audrey opened the door.

There was a queue of Mums outside waiting who were clearly shocked to see a boy of Will’s age in a baby changing room.

Audrey walked past the Mum at the front of the queue and expressed her apologies for the delay.

“Pardon.”

There was nowhere for Will to hide. He didn’t know what was worse, walking around with wet pants that everyone could see or wearing a nappy which was visibly on display for all to see.

He hesitated to go outside for a few moments. He took a deep breath to summon the strength to step out.

Audrey, however, was in no mood for waiting and marched back to the changing room. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the changing room and into the open where several families were watching.

On his way back to the car, he passed the queue for the men’s toilets again.

He sighed as he looked down at the bulge around his crotch and the nappy waistband sticking out. He then looked back at the queue for the toilets.

If only he could have held a bit longer then perhaps he could have been in that queue rather than the queue for the baby changing room…

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 14 - UPDATED 27/03)

Very happy to see a new chapter 

ps about your Patreon you can change the way they charged so if I make pledge now I wasn’t charged again in day 1 , instead only in the next month in  28/04 completing a month 

The latest chapter of The French Exchange is now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood). There are now over 190 posts on my Patreon including the first chapter of my latest story, which is a modern day rewrite of my all-time favourite ABDL novel. 

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much x

Chapter 15

Will walked back to the car with Audrey, feeling self-conscious about the thick nappy he was wearing. The plastic crinkled noisily under his shorts, and he felt sure that everyone was staring at him. 

Will walked back to the car with Audrey, feeling self-conscious about the thick nappy he was wearing. The plastic crinkled noisily under his shorts, and he felt sure that everyone was staring at him. 

She could sense his discomfort and tried to reassure him that everything was going to be alright by gently patting the back of his nappy which did little to calm Will's nerves and only made him so embarrassed about the situation. 

As they arrived at the car, Audrey opened the passenger door for Will and gestured for him to get in, which he did gingerly. As he sat down, he could feel the bulk of the nappy pressing against his skin, and looked around the car to assess the reactions of the family. 

He was convinced that Guillaume and Karim were going to laugh at him, but to his surprise, they didn't seem fussed. No one said anything, and the car acted as if nothing had happened which was quite unnerving for Will because he was used to his brother Tom who had always mercilessly teased him whenever his bladder let him down. 

"Tout est arrangé? Qu'est-il arrivé?" Louis asked, as he turned to his wife, who was getting into the car after making sure that Will was in safely.

Audrey replied, "Montons dans la voiture, nous sommes en retard et je te dirai en route."

Will had no idea what was being said but he was quite confident that he was the focus of the discussion. 

"Il n'y avait pas d'autre choix que de lui mettre une couche," Audrey said in a low voice. "Sa mère m'a dit qu'il lui arrivait parfois d'avoir des accidents comme Karim, mais je ne pensais pas qu'il aurait un accident en journée. De toute façon, nous verrons cela plus tard. Je vais envoyer un e-mail à sa mère pour lui expliquer la situation. Pour l'instant, il vaut mieux le laisser dans la couche."

Louis looked sympathetic. "Je suis sûr que cela doit être très difficile pour lui de porter des couches à son âge, et avec des personnes qu'il ne connaît pas très bien. Mais au moins, nos garçons comprennent et ne se moqueront pas de lui."

Audrey nodded. "Tu as raison."

She turned to the back seat, and briefly glanced at Will first, then at her own boys. "Vous avez entendu votre père. Je sais que vous ne le ferez pas, mais ne le taquinez pas..."

"Bien sûr, maman. Je ne suis pas vraiment en position de me moquer de quelqu'un qui doit porter des couches, n'est-ce pas?" Karim replied.

"C'est vrai, jeune homme. Nous sommes presque arrivés," Audrey said.

As the conversation continued, Will listened intently in an attempt to pick up at least part of the discussion but his efforts were fruitless and his thoughts quickly turned back to the feelings of embarrassment about the situation. 

For the remaining part of the journey, they drove to the theatre in silence. Will couldn't help but feel anxious about what lay ahead. He had never been to a theatre before, and he was worried about how people would react to him wearing a nappy. 

When they had finally arrived, Will got out of the car with trepidation, knowing that he looked like a baby in his thick nappy. He followed the family, who were clearly in a rush to get to the theatre. 

When they reached the entrance, they had to show their tickets to the ticket woman, who took a long glance at Will's crotch, making him feel even more self-conscious.

The ticket woman's scrutiny had Will feeling like he was under a microscope. He tried holding his arms out in front of his crotch but it was doing little to hide the problem. In fact, his awkward look was drawing more attention.  

Once they were inside the theatre, they quickly made their way to their box seats, which had a great view of the stage. Will was relieved to be in a box as it limited the number of people who could see him wearing a nappy. 

He tried to relax and focus on the play, but it was in French and he couldn't understand anything that was happening. Audrey seemed to find it hilarious, though, and was laughing loudly throughout the performance.

As the play continued, there was a gentle knock on the door. Will turned his back to see a waiter standing at the door with a tray of drinks. Unbeknown to Will, Louis had ordered Will a beer without asking. 

He really didn't want to drink too much and risk wetting his nappy, but he also didn't want to be rude and offend Louis by refusing the drink. 

Will slowly sipped the beer, hoping to avoid having to drink it, but his heart sank when another beer arrived, soon after. 

He dreaded this situation, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold his bladder for very long with one beer, let alone two, but he was too polite to refuse the drink, and continued to sip the beer, which was weak but like always, the liquid was going through him very quickly. 

At the half-time interval, the family stood up and instructed Will to follow them which he reluctantly did. He stood awkwardly in the corner, trying to blend into the background while the family ordered some food at the bar and collected another round of drinks. 

On this occasion, Louis looked over to Will and made a drinking gesture to ask if he wanted another beer. He was relieved to have been asked this time and politely declined the offer with a smile and shake of the head. 

It was very busy and noisy, as the theatre goers started to return to their seats for the second half. As Louis and Audrey signalled for the boys to head back, Will was startled to hear his name being called by a female voice, which he recognised but couldn’t quite identify.

This was his worst nightmare, he couldn’t possibly be seen by anyone he knew looking like this. He was probably just being paranoid but he knew that he couldn’t risk it, he needed to make it back to the box as quickly as possible. 

Once back at his seat, Will began to reassure himself that it was noisy and that it was ridiculous to think that he would know someone at this theatre. He was in another country where he knew no-one. There was no chance he could bump into anyone he knew. 

He soon realised that he had another problem. As the play went on, Will was increasingly desperate to use the toilet. He didn’t want to disturb the family during the play and knew that leaving would prompt questions given that he was wearing a nappy but he also didn’t want to wet a nappy and for them to think he was a total baby. 

After several minutes of reflection in his head, he decided that he couldn’t possibly wet his nappy again and decided that he would have to summon the courage to ask to go to the bathroom. 

He knew what toilet was in French so he stood up sheepishly and walked over to Audrey. 

“Toilettes s'il vous plaît?”, he asked nervously.

She turned abruptly to him, looking quite angry to have been disturbed from the play, and pressed her middle finger into the front of his crotch, then turned back to the play, indicating that she expected him to use the nappy.

His heart sank, as he returned to his seat. Was she really expecting him to actually use the nappy? Would this be a permanent thing? All sorts of questions ran through Will’s head.

As everyone stood up to applaud, Will followed, and as he stood up, he lost the battle and the nappy started to fill with warm liquid. The feeling was one of disgust, relief, and embarrassment, but he knew it was too late now to do anything. 

He now just hoped that the family would make a quick exit from the theatre so that he could make it back, without any further embarrassments. 

As the clapping continued, Will noticed someone waving over at the box. It was Phoebe…. 

• Like 6
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 15 - UPDATED 02/04)

Hi Maly,

Thanks for the feedback. Interestingly I had a few conversation on my Patreon about this very topic and there was different opinions.

I made the decision not to include a translation because I wanted readers to feel like Will. He can’t understand what’s being said and thus I wanted readers to be able to relate. I also wanted to add a bit of mystery in the story because some of the conversations may give hints about what’s to come in future chapters.

I also took the view that readers who wanted to know what was being said could use a translate website to find out.

Following that explanation, I would love to hear your feedback. Do you remain of the same view? 

p.s. The story is planned to continue after Will’s French Exchange has concluded so the language issue will cease then. 

• Like 4

I like you using the French and not always knowing what is being said. It definitely adds some mystery and I like how it makes me feel the same as Will who doesn’t know what they are saying about him.

I am loving your writing with this and the step baby story. Can’t wait to see what comes next. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Back to Babyhood said:

Hi Maly,

Thanks for the feedback. Interestingly I had a few conversation on my Patreon about this very topic and there was different opinions.

I made the decision not to include a translation because I wanted readers to feel like Will. He can’t understand what’s being said and thus I wanted readers to be able to relate. I also wanted to add a bit of mystery in the story because some of the conversations may give hints about what’s to come in future chapters.

I also took the view that readers who wanted to know what was being said could use a translate website to find out.

Following that explanation, I would love to hear your feedback. Do you remain of the same view? 

p.s. The story is planned to continue after Will’s French Exchange has concluded so the language issue will cease then. 

I use google translator since my curiosity is way bigger kkkk

I don't mind the mix of English and French.  I understand both and I enjoy it very much.

I believe there are many possibilities in a story where a character doesn't understand the language very well. All sorts of misunderstandings can result from this. And when it has to do with weting accidens and diapers, than that is what we want to read about.

I'm looking forward to the new chapters.

• Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 27 - UPDATED 10/12)