LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Achieving incontinence is a Hell of an accomplishment. It’s a pity that it is taboo.

I can say with confidence that objectively speaking, achieving incontinence is an impressive accomplishment.   It takes an incredible amount of time, money, and most of all, discipline.  Continence is integral to humankind. The urinary system has layers of redundancy built in to prevent leaks and one of those redundancies is the shame and stigma that come with being incontinent.  

Take a moment to reflect on how much effort you’ve put into your journey. Think of all the money you’ve spent on diapers and incontinence supplies, the hours you’ve spent reading about incontinence and listening to hypnosis.  How many countless hours have you spent trying to get your bladder muscles to revert back to relaxed at baseline.  Plus think of all the knowledge about diapers you’ve accumulated over the years.  And that’s not to mention those of us who are full 24/7 and dealing with bowel incontinence!  Talk about perseverance!  

Even if you are creeped out by ABDL’s and think we are an abomination, you have to admit that it’s pretty freaking amazing that we have reversed or physiology.  

I bring this up because when people ask me about my accomplishments, I REALLY want to say, “Well, let’s see, I managed to permanently mess up my urinary system, undoing a hundred thousand of years worth of evolution through willpower alone.”   It sure beats my other great accomplishment of installing new dryer ductwork in my finished basement! ? Oh well… one can dream, I suppose. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

@Enthusi I'm about to go into a big business meeting and read this....made me smile with appreciation!  You always have a great perspective on the big picture and balance not taking yourself too seriously with seriously working toward your goal!  Yesterday was my 200th day of 24/7.  I'm at peace, encouraged and feel supported by you specifically and this community at large.  Whatever people think of us, being true to ourselves inevitably helps us be better in all the roles we take on with our family, work and in the community.  You are darn right it's an amazing accomplishment...one I hope to "catch up" to you on, but appreciate you blazing the trail!  Well said! I just circled the 400th day on my calendar and have a renewed energy to achieve it! 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

@DLJeff52 I love hearing your progress! 

For me, being incontinent feels “right.”  I imagine it’s the same for you?

As weird as it sounds to acknowledge, it does!  I am more at peace, more content and feel more motivated through all of this.  Sure, it isn't always convenient, but life is never always convenient.  I find it allows me to better focus on my job and relationships.  I spend about the same as a nice cup of coffee on diapers each day and get infinitely more peace from it than the caffeine rush of coffee! :)  I see this all as an indulgence that helps me achieve self-care...if people want to judge my indulgences, so be it.  I don't have the time or emotional energy to care, I'd rather live my life than judge how others are living theirs!  Thanks @Enthusi

• Like 7

I have to say that this community is awesome. I've never known such an inclusive, caring and supportive group. And yes - I agree 100% that it just feels right. I've noticed that since going 24/7 I no longer feel anxious and the biggest bonus of all is that I've stopped binge eating. It's like the emptiness inside is gone because I'm warm and comfy in my nappy ?

• Like 12
25 minutes ago, Little Belle said:

I have to say that this community is awesome. I've never known such an inclusive, caring and supportive group. And yes - I agree 100% that it just feels right. I've noticed that since going 24/7 I no longer feel anxious and the biggest bonus of all is that I've stopped binge eating. It's like the emptiness inside is gone because I'm warm and comfy in my nappy ?

Little Belle..couldn't agree more.  I find it hard to explain the calm I feel since making the move and then fully accepting it.  I sense more and more this is who I am and it is so comforting to just embrace it.  Here's to finding more peace and joy!

• Like 6

@Little Belle Amen!  This group is my little happy place online.  We as a whole do a fantastic job welcoming newcomers and celebrating success (Or are they failures we are celebrating? ??).  I personally LOVE reading others’ progress. 

Fun fact, a while back I had considered creating a Diapers247 group on Reddit after the previous Subreddit was shut down. But the reason I didn’t go through with it was because this group is doing just fine and I would rather encourage Redditors to come here than the other way around! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
On 6/9/2022 at 8:44 AM, Enthusi said:

Absolutely agree, it's the same for me too!

I also noticed there's lots of love going around. As of this post, every post has been liked! So good to see good support going around.

• Like 5

It took me many years to become diaper trained and I love it.

By diaper trained I mean each and every time I diaper up I can no longer control when I wet or mess my diapers, and when I happen not to be wearing a diaper I can control when I wet or mess.

However when I get that feeling of needing to go, I must find a restroom in the next 5 minutes or I will be wetting or messing my pants.

I awaited the day when I can no longer go without a diaper on, but until then, I will enjoy being diaper trained.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
On 6/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, Little Belle said:

I've noticed that since going 24/7 I no longer feel anxious and the biggest bonus of all is that I've stopped binge eating. It's like the emptiness inside is gone because I'm warm and comfy in my nappy ?

This right here says a lot. My issue wasn't binge eating specifically (maybe binge drinking...), but rather, a general dissatisfaction with existence that, inexplicably, being in a diaper mitigates. I could otherwise have perhaps gone on medication, or maybe just drank more craft beer and red wine, but, wearing diapers 24/7 strikes me as a reasonable alternative therapy. I'm not hurting anyone, there are very few physiological side-effects to be concerned with (diaper rash?), with the major downsides coming in the form of the cost, which I don't find prohibitive, and, the necessity to plan ones life a bit more. But so far, being in diapers hasn't kept me from doing anything, and it's been a bit more than three years. I haven't turned down one opportunity or event yet, because I didn't think I could do it, because I wear diapers. 

Back when I dabbled in wearing diapers intermittently, I used to feel ennui almost immediately after relief, whenever I put one on, because I knew that it would have to come off at some point. I used to send my family away on trips or extend my business trips for superfluous reasons, just to buy myself some "therapy time", which, eventually, probably wouldn't have been good for my marriage or my kids. 

Going 24/7, I no longer need to plan time away. Everything, and everyday, is better in a diaper. Obviously there is a large component of the population that would not understand what I just said, but they don't know my history. I know that you folks understand what I'm saying, and that is a huge part of the satisfaction that I feel these days - being part of a community and able to talk openly about this makes all the difference. So, a hearty thank you to you all, and @Enthusi, keep the posts coming. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

It took me many years to become diaper trained and I love it.

By diaper trained I mean each and every time I diaper up I can no longer control when I wet or mess my diapers, and when I happen not to be wearing a diaper I can control when I wet or mess.

However when I get that feeling of needing to go, I must find a restroom in the next 5 minutes or I will be wetting or messing my pants.

I awaited the day when I can no longer go without a diaper on, but until then, I will enjoy being diaper trained.

Hi buddy! Glad to FINALLY see you  back on the forums!☺️???♥️??? Being diapee trained must be awesome, it's a LOT better than being potty trained. That's for sure!????‍♂️??

• Like 2
On 6/15/2022 at 10:14 AM, Little Sherri said:

I know that you folks understand what I'm saying, and that is a huge part of the satisfaction that I feel these days - being part of a community and able to talk openly about this makes all the difference. So, a hearty thank you to you all, and @Enthusi, keep the posts coming. 

We absolutely understand what you're saying. We're here for you.

• Like 5
  • 1 year later...
On 6/9/2022 at 3:44 PM, Enthusi said:

Since I became incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 I am so much happier and relaxed. I used to be a complete stress head. 

• Like 2

I guess this thread could be considered the mirror opposite of a pity party, or what we could call a pissy party. We're all wet and pissy and loving it. Being full time allows me security and piece of mind. People with what could be considered normal control just wouldn't understand what it's like to be constantly worried about getting the urge to go even before you get the urge. In diapers, that is completely gone.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 10:14 AM, Little Sherri said:

This right here says a lot. My issue wasn't binge eating specifically (maybe binge drinking...), but rather, a general dissatisfaction with existence that, inexplicably, being in a diaper mitigates. I could otherwise have perhaps gone on medication, or maybe just drank more craft beer and red wine, but, wearing diapers 24/7 strikes me as a reasonable alternative therapy. I'm not hurting anyone, there are very few physiological side-effects to be concerned with (diaper rash?), with the major downsides coming in the form of the cost, which I don't find prohibitive, and, the necessity to plan ones life a bit more. But so far, being in diapers hasn't kept me from doing anything, and it's been a bit more than three years. I haven't turned down one opportunity or event yet, because I didn't think I could do it, because I wear diapers. 

Back when I dabbled in wearing diapers intermittently, I used to feel ennui almost immediately after relief, whenever I put one on, because I knew that it would have to come off at some point. I used to send my family away on trips or extend my business trips for superfluous reasons, just to buy myself some "therapy time", which, eventually, probably wouldn't have been good for my marriage or my kids. 

Going 24/7, I no longer need to plan time away. Everything, and everyday, is better in a diaper. Obviously there is a large component of the population that would not understand what I just said, but they don't know my history. I know that you folks understand what I'm saying, and that is a huge part of the satisfaction that I feel these days - being part of a community and able to talk openly about this makes all the difference. So, a hearty thank you to you all, and @Enthusi, keep the posts coming. 

Agreed 100%. I don't know if my mental health has improved much beyond the fact that I no longer have to worry about wearing diapers at all (which would be a BIG deal if I weren't wearing...) since having gone 24/7, and so the satisfaction I get, or rather, the contentment I feel, is beyond measurable.

There are days I struggle to maintain the 24/7 dynamic, but in the end, I never go long without wearing and the fact that we have a community here on the interwebz is really awesome. Thank you all for being awesome as well.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2022 at 3:44 PM, Enthusi said:

It feels right for me. I am truly happy being dependant on nappies 24/7