LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time in Public

Well I finally worked up the nerve to go out in public with a diaper on.  It was a discrete Tena slip, but felt like I was wearing a pillow for this first-time adventure.   I ran a some  of errands in a couple of stores, and surprise, surprise, nobody noticed anything.  It was a bit of a thrill knowing I was wearing with everyone around oblivious.  I stayed dry for the most part, but did wet on the way home.  Certainly won't be the last time  I do this. :)

• Like 4

You’ve just proved to yourself something that we all need to prove to ourselves at some point as no amount of assurances from others are convincing ?

I’ve been out with other DLs that I KNOW are wearing diapers and regardless of that insight, I had to study hard to find any clues (for the most part, they were subtle and ambiguous).  Nobody is going to do that in real life.

I’ve been living in diapers for nearly three and a half years now.  I do literally everything in daily life diapered (and usually wet to some extent or another).  Nobody notices or cares.

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Well I finally worked up the nerve to go out in public with a diaper on.  It was a discrete Tena slip, but felt like I was wearing a pillow for this first-time adventure.   I ran a some  of errands in a couple of stores, and surprise, surprise, nobody noticed anything.  It was a bit of a thrill knowing I was wearing with everyone around oblivious.  I stayed dry for the most part, but did wet on the way home.  Certainly won't be the last time  I do this. :)

You know if you live in Edmonton or Calgary there are places in both those cities that sell better diapers even for going out in the public , one such diaper is Abena m4 and the other is Kendall's lille Supreme but in Edmonton there's a medical supply store that sells rearz diapers too

Let me know if you want the information for those places I'll gladly share thst with you

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, babyalan said:

You know if you live in Edmonton or Calgary there are places in both those cities that sell better diapers even for going out in the public , one such diaper is Abena m4 and the other is Kendall's lille Supreme but in Edmonton there's a medical supply store that sells rearz diapers too

Let me know if you want the information for those places I'll gladly share thst with you

you live on Alberta by the sounds of it?

That was me the first time I wore a diaper out in public well over 40 years ago.  Back then all diapers were thick and plastic backed, not like the slimmer diapers you can get today.  I went to a roadside fruit stand and bought a few things.  I was probably out of the car for only 5 minutes and thought everyone could tell.  Naturally they couldn't, and they don't even pay attention.  Last thing people think is someone around them is wearing diapers.  40 years ago adult diapers and bladder issues weren't all over the media like they are now, so in today's world even if anyone did notice, they would just think of it as a medical issue.  Once you do it and realize no one notices, it gives you positive reinforcement and confidence.  You will get to the point that wearing diapers under your clothing when you go out is normal and natural, and some people even get to the point they want someone to notice they are wearing a diaper!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

I do. By your screen name I guess you do too. There's a few of us here. ?

oh I didn't know there was that many people on here from Alberta 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, JP403 said:

oh I didn't know there was that many people on here from Alberta 

Hi buddy! miss you LOTS! it's been awhile!???♥️?????☺️?????

I "took the plunge" over a year ago and have worn in public (under my clothes, of course) ever since. It's so nice to go shopping and not have to stop and find a bathroom. I can do all my shopping in the morning without a break.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I like how you said it felt like a pillow because that is exactly how I felt. I felt like I was wearing a giant diaper that everyone can see and I was just wearing a north shore pull-up and now I wear rearz inspire. Which at close glance I am sure someone would know something is up and I don’t care at all. I just go about my business thinking it is no one’s business what is under my cloths! 

• Thanks 2

I wear all the time in public but im always on guard of what im doing and making sure i dont expose my diaper so people dont see. Its fun and usually i forget im wearing and go about my buisness 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I wear all the time in public but im always on guard of what im doing and making sure i don't expose my diaper so people don't see. Its fun and usually i forget im wearing and go about my business.

That's okay buddy. I wouldn't worry about that TOO much, most people associate adults wearing diapers with some kind of medical condition anyway. So if I were you I wouldn't let it bother me, EVEN if they DO glance over and see, it's not like they would ACTUALLY say anything. So go about your business, Diaper Boy!!!!!????????????

• Thanks 1

So glad I got over my fear of wearing diapers in pubic. Had to take Mom to a doctor's appointment yesterday. I walked into the waiting room and noticed the sign on the restroom door that said, "Out of Order." My first thought? Who cares?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 6/4/2022 at 3:28 PM, Babygeebee said:

I went out again today.  This time I didn't have anything between my jeans and the diaper.  It felt more natural this time and I was much less nervous (like not at all).  The only thing I had to keep in mind to was to be sure my shirt stayed tucked in so as not to reveal the diaper.  I'm not ready for that bit of exposure just yet. I dropped into a coffee shop to pick up some baked goods and decided to stay for a beer and sandwich.  When I got up to leave I realized I had to pee.   Okay then, I just let go as I headed back to the car.  Nothing to it. That was a fun and oddly liberating experience to be sure.

• Thanks 3

I have been wearing a lot recently, and like you, I prefer just a diaper under my jeans or shorts. If it's good enough for kids to do that, it's good enough for me. I use them in public as well, and yes....it feels great and IS very liberating!!!?? I have come to enjoy it very much.....the brand I usually wear is Seni, quiet, very comfy, and descreet. Plus they hold a lot!!!

The only other brand I wear is betterdrys, which I 'might' wear with a pair of undies over them, for added support, since they get heavy after a while...but not all the time. I have come to prefer just a diaper under my jeans or shorts....it just seems 'right', but I don't know why. 

• Like 1

Being an incontinent and adult baby, I wear diapers all the time and many times out in public and under clothes of course. But their are some instances and some places that let me wear just a diaper and t-shirt around.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:12 AM, BabyJune said:

So glad I got over my fear of wearing diapers in pubic. Had to take Mom to a doctor's appointment yesterday. I walked into the waiting room and noticed the sign on the restroom door that said, "Out of Order." My first thought? Who cares?

I was waiting to get my COVID booster in an exam room and the sign said "Don't put your diapers in the exam room trash, let us know and we'll provide a disposal bag."

I didn't end up taking them up on the offer.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Personally Iv worn in public many times! Never had any comments. I had to go to hospital last night and wore there! Was in there twelve hours and no one batted an eye lid, just glad I had super absorbent on!