LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam's Flight to Babyhood

argh,.. I hate comments… Logon to one of my favoritist stories an see a blue dot… oooo an update… click on blue dot an page loads an just another comment.. Sticks her thumb in her mouth and bangs her forehead against the desk multiple times.. whimpers… dat hurted… 

9 minutes ago, dmavn said:

argh,.. I hate comments… Logon to one of my favoritist stories an see a blue dot… oooo an update… click on blue dot an page loads an just another comment.. Sticks her thumb in her mouth and bangs her forehead against the desk multiple times.. whimpers… dat hurted… 

I know right? I see an email about a post on a story I follow only for it to be comments...

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabyJody said:

OMG... I love it.  I hope there is a lot more once Jess and Baby Sam land.

Unfortunately the story is mostly focused around this fligh.

---

It's dinner time on the plane!

---

As ever I am extremely thankful to my patrons who allow me to write as much as I do :) If you have a little spare money and would like to support me and help me pay the bills then please do consider having a look at my Patreon page. I post an update every 4-5 days and patrons get access to everything I write one week before the rest of the world. Also, for $10 a month you can get access to Patreon exclusive stories! I have 40 STORIES AVAILABLE FOR $10 patrons that you can read right away with more posted regularly!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

There were some strange looks as Jess and Sam walked back down the plane. No doubt some people had overheard voices but it didn’t seem like anyone had guessed what was going on. Jess smiled as she felt the limp Sam resting against her chest like a sleepy baby. She sat back down with Sam across her lap.

“I actually think I lectured you a few times.” Jess said airily as she brushed Sam’s hair out of her face, “I’m primarily a child psychologist. I think I’ve seen you in some of those lectures.”

Sam was having a bit of difficulty remembering the time before the airport now. Trying to look back at her memories was like trying to look through frosted glass, she knew the events happened and she could vaguely remember some things but there was no way to make out the details. Sam felt like she should be worried about this sudden lack of memory but in her haze all she could do was nod her head.

For the next couple of hours Sam sat on Jess’s lap and listened to the professor talking about her past. By the time Jess stopped talking Sam felt like she could have written her biography for her. Sam didn’t say anything though, she just listened quietly and obediently until she noticed the cart carrying dinner starting to make it’s way up the aisle.

“What would you like for dinner?” The stewardess asked Jess, “We have chicken or fish.”

“I’ll have the chicken please.” Jess replied.

Sam watched as the stewardess rolled the cart to the next people and looked from the space she had been to Jess. Her tummy grumbled with hunger and she couldn’t help pouting a little.

“What about me?” Sam asked quietly.

“I’m sure they have something in mind for a little baby like yourself.” Jess patted Sam’s head.

“I’m not a baby…” Sam complained half-heartedly. Her head still felt fuzzy and any serious objections seemed impossible.

“They don’t know that.” Jess clarified.

Dinner arrived on a tray a few minutes later. As far as airplane food went this meal looked very appetising to Sam. The still steaming plate was set down on a tray to the side of both Sam and Jess. The little girl couldn’t take her eyes off the meal, she could feel herself salivating greedily.

“I’ll be right back with drinks and something for your little girl.” The stewardess said once she placed the knife and fork on the tray.

Sam felt her heart lift. It seemed that she would be getting something after all and her mind immediately decided that the stewardess had thought Jess was ordering for both of them. She smiled happily as Jess leaned over to start cutting up her meat.

“Here you go!” The stewardess stopped for just a moment to place a steaming bowl on the tray next to Jess’s dinner. She also placed a bottle of milk and some coffee next to the food, “Can I get you anything else?”

“This is fine, thank you.” Jess replied graciously.

Sam couldn’t hide the huge disappointment and embarrassment. Instead of a lovely chicken dinner Sam was given a bowl of what looked like baby food. As she looked at it and felt her appetite withering away the fogginess in her mind started to clear. She suddenly felt the full embarrassment of the situation again. She shook her head as she looked at the food. She didn’t see Jess watching her closely.

Jess took a couple of bites of her dinner and then the moment of truth came. Sam watched her put down her fork and pick up the little plastic spoon, it was dipped into the thick mushy and then lifted out. Sam couldn’t have been less interested in eating it.

“Open up for the airplane.” Jess said in a sing-song voice.

Sam looked up at Jess and shook her head meaningfully. The indignity of being given baby food was bad enough but having the professor spoon feed her was even worse. Her face was flushed red and she just wanted this all to end. She regretted ever agreeing to this plan even if the alternative was being stuck at the airport. There would’ve been another way out of the situation, a way that meant she could maintain her dignity.

“Come on, we have to keep up the act.” Jess said quietly.

“I can’t…” Sam whispered back, “It looks horrible!”

“Sam, I need you to B E H A V E for me.” Jess said a little louder.

Sam felt the mist that had only recently begun clearing descend again. She felt her concerns and frustrations fading into the background a little. It suddenly made sense when Jess said they had to keep up the act and that Sam needed to behave, she should do as she was told. The thought of turning down the food was dismissed as silly, it was only a little baby food after all.

The spoon came up to Sam’s mouth and she obediently opened up to let it in. The taste wasn’t awful but it was very bland. Sam felt it coating her mouth and drowning her taste buds. When she swallowed she felt it go down her throat but it felt like a portion still coated her mouth. She tried to clear her mouth as Jess ate some of her own dinner.

Sam was spoon fed in between Jess taking bites of her own food. It was only after three or four mouthfuls of the mush that she felt some dribbling out and down her chin. A spot dripped on to her clothes before she could stop it.

“What a messy eater!” Jess joked as she took a tissue from her purse and dabbed at Sam’s face, “We should’ve seen if they had a bib.”

Sam felt herself suddenly becoming more aware again. Her body and brain were left confused as the feeling of foggy confusion lifted yet again. She looked around with a dazed look in her eyes and saw the food on the tray, the taste in her mouth seemed to become much worse. There was a fresh spoonful of food in front of her lips but all of a sudden the food wasn’t even remotely tolerable yet alone allowing herself to be fed like this.

“Not hungry anymore?” Jess asked as Sam raised her hands and leaned away from the food.

Sam was still hungry but there was no way she was going to continue eating that mushy food. She watched Jess finish her dinner whilst her tummy still grumbled. Eventually the stewardess came back down the aisle to collect the plates. Sam was distracted and so didn’t notice as Jess picked up the bottle.

“Open up, baby.” Jess said softly.

“You’re kidding if you think I’m drinking that!” Sam hissed as she eyed the baby bottle.

“You didn’t seem to mind the baby food.” Jess smirked, “Come on, sweetie. You need to wash down that food.”

Sam scowled but had to admit the taste in her mouth wasn’t pleasant and she couldn’t imagine just sitting with it for the rest of the flight. She reluctantly opened her mouth as she felt her face flush with embarrassment. The silicon nipple was brought forwards and as it crossed past her lips she cringed. Her tongue pressed against the nipple and she felt some of the warm milk squirt into her mouth.

“There we go.” Jess aid softly as she cradled Sam, “Good girl.”

The taste of the baby food was drowned out by the milk and even as her eyes narrowed towards Jess she started nursing to get more liquid. The sweet drink was a wonderful palette cleanser but after half of the bottle she was keen to stop drinking like a baby. She tried to push the bottle out of her mouth but Jess held it in position easily.

“Is there something wrong?” The stewardess had seen Sam writhing and had come over to check on the passenger.

“Everything’s fine.” Jess said as she smiled up at the woman, “She’s just being fussy. I think she’s a little over tired.”

Sam was trying to push the bottle away but her small hands were no match for Jess’s full sized body. She spluttered around the nipple as she was forced to continue swallowing the milk. She didn’t even know if she wanted to talk and ruin the whole plan, they had come too far to stop her getting home now, she just didn’t want to be fed in this humiliating manner anymore.

“We’ll be turning the lights down soon.” The stewardess said to Jess, “Hopefully your little one will be able to get some rest.”

Jess smiled as the stewardess walked away. She didn’t release Sam from the bottle and the small woman was forced to continue sucking on the silicon nipple until there was no liquid left. When the bottle was finally pulled away from Sam’s face the student felt quite bloated. She wasn’t full but her stomach was complaining about something, her hands instinctively covered her belly.

Jess saw Sam’s squirming and whining. She lifted Sam up and held her against her chest, Sam’s head was over the professor’s shoulder as she felt an arm reach around her butt and pin her in position. Sam wasn’t sure what was happening until she felt a large hand patting her back with a little force. There was a deep rumbling in Sam’s gut and she realised what was about to happen too late to stop it.

Sam felt the gas in her stomach quickly rumble up her oesophagus and then out through her mouth in a loud belch. She could smell and taste the milk she had just drank, despite her blushing cheeks the relief she felt was palpable.

“What a gassy baby.” Jess said as she patted Sam a few more times.

Sam was held against Jess’s chest for a few more minutes as the professor rocked back and forth a little. Finally she was released from the taller woman’s chest and allowed to lay across her lap again. Sam was still reeling from everything that had recently happened when Jess started adjusting the seats they were sitting on.

“It’s time for sleep.” Jess said softly as she clutched Sam tightly, “Just relax into my arms and drift off to dream land.”

Sam tried to twist around to look at and argue with Jess but the professor had already turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. Sam wasn’t sure what to do but she was still held against Jess in a way that prevented any escape. She was held down on Jess’s lap with her head just under the psychologist’s large chest. The lights in the cabin dimmed and it seemed like the captain was giving everyone the chance to sleep.

Sam sighed as she relaxed and pouted. She didn’t want to be stuck like this whilst Jess slept, she didn’t even want to give away that she wasn’t a child she just wanted to have something to read. More than anything else Sam was intensely bored.

Minutes ticked by though Sam had no way of knowing how many. She could feel Jess’s breathing slow down and become deeper, she had fallen asleep with her arms still holding Sam in place. The feeling of Jess’s heartbeat felt relaxing and despite Sam’s boredom she found herself drifting off into sleep as well.

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam falls asleep on the plane and ends up having a horrible flashback nightmare. Unfortunately reality is proving to be pretty unkind to Sam as well.

---

As ever I am extremely thankful to my patrons who allow me to write as much as I do :) If you have a little spare money and would like to support me and help me pay the bills then please do consider having a look at my Patreon page. I post an update every 4-5 days and patrons get access to everything I write one week before the rest of the world. Also, for $10 a month you can get access to Patreon exclusive stories! I have 40 STORIES AVAILABLE FOR $10 patrons that you can read right away with more posted regularly!

---

Sam lifted her head to see the playpen from the horrible nursery she had mistakenly been left at. She looked around as her pulse raced and she started shaking, the nursery was empty apart from herself and she could feel the thick diaper wrapped around her waist.

“It’s not real… It’s not real…” Sam repeated over and over.

It certainly felt real. Sam wondered again whether this was reality and the airplane was the nightmare. She tried to pinch herself but found that she wouldn’t wake up, maybe this was real…

“I’m not supposed to be here!” Sam yelled into the empty room.

Sam tried to stand but the diaper between her thighs was so thick and she was so weak that she fell on to her hands and knees. Undeterred, she crawled to the edge of the playpen where she shook the metal bars.

“Be a good baby and fill your diaper…” An almost ethereal voice seemed to float through the air. It sounded like it was coming from all around Sam and she turned her head wildly trying to find the source.

“What!?” Sam gasped as a frown creased her cute little face, “But I don’t ne-”

It felt like a rock was dropped south from Sam’s stomach. Her intestines felt like they were squirming as everything they were digesting seemed to race through them at once. Sam clutched her tummy, she could feel pressure building extremely quickly. Sweat broke out on Sam’s forehead and she started shaking.

“What’s happening!?” Sam asked out loud to the room which had returned to silence.

The pressure in Sam’s bowels grew and grew. It felt like there was an anvil pressing on her poor little sphincter and despite moving her hands to her butt in a bid to support her beleaguered body she couldn’t stop what was happening inside. She whined as she felt her hole opening beyond her control.

A solid lump of poop started sliding out of Sam’s body without any resistance. Sam was forced back into a squatting position as her digestive system demanded that the pressure on her bowels be released. She squealed and instinctively tried to squeeze everything shut but she couldn’t even slow what was happening down.

The poop was pinched off and dropped into the diaper. The snug fit pressed the long turd against her body, every tiny movement smeared the sticky waste over her skin. She knew she wasn’t done and as she spread her legs a little she pushed down as if she was on the toilet. A second lump was pushed into the diaper with the messy feeling spreading around between her legs and up towards her lower back. A third lump was squeezed out a few seconds later.

“Eww…” Sam cringed as she dropped forwards on to her hands and knees. The heavily used diaper hung between her legs.

“What a baby!” The disembodied voice seemed to take great delight in Sam’s self-humiliation.

Sam didn’t know what was real or what wasn’t. She could feel and smell her diaper so clearly it felt impossible to think that this wasn’t reality. She was panicking and could feel tears springing to her eyes as she tried to work out what to do. She had to tell someone who she was and why she shouldn’t be there.

“Let me out!” Sam yelled. Her voice echoed off the walls, “I’m not a baby!”

Sam looked around desperately. She didn’t care whether she was a baby or an adult at that moment, she just needed someone to help her. In a dark corner of the room Sam suddenly realised she wasn’t as alone as she thought. The light seemed to bend around this patch of room and Sam squinted to try and see who was there.

“Hello?” Sam called out, “C-Can you help me?”

The figure sitting in the corner had a clipboard. The scratch of their pen across the paper now seemed impossible to miss and Sam wasn’t sure how she hadn’t noticed it earlier. In fact the sound seemed to be growing in volume as if someone was turning up the dial on a television. Soon the sound was almost deafening.

“Stop it!” Sam screamed. Her voice was almost completely drowned out by the scratching despite the shadowy figure remaining unmoving.

Sam covered her ears and fell forwards on to her front. She felt the heavy pile of muck in her diaper shift forwards as she hit the ground and looked out towards the corner. The figure suddenly stood up but the darkness still covered them up. All Sam could tell was that it was a woman’s body.

Just as the scratching sound seemed like it would burst Sam’s eardrums it stopped. Sam was wincing as she stared in fear at whoever was watching her. Without the scratching the room seemed impossibly silent. Sam got back into a crouching position feeling an uneasy tension, she felt like she would have to defend herself from some threat that she couldn’t even see.

It was without warning that the figure in the corner suddenly moved forwards so fast it was almost as if she had teleported. Sam jumped and fell backwards, the mushy poop seemed to explode all over her diaper area as she landed on it. She hardly noticed though as Jess was standing over her with a look that terrified the little woman.

---

Sam suddenly jerked awake. The muted sound of plane engines joined distant footsteps as she realised she was still in the air. Jess’s arms were wrapped around and holding her in place. Sam relaxed and took a deep steadying breath as the vivid nightmare stayed foremost in her mind no matter how much she tried to force herself to forget it.

One of the stewardesses walked by the seats a few seconds later. She looked down at Sam and smiled before putting her finger to her lips.

Sam could tell most of the people on the plane were sleeping. She was being told to keep it down the same way a restless baby might be. She thought about speaking up and breaking the act but before she could give it any real thought the stewardess had walked on to the next seats and before long was out of sight.

Sam could hear Jess snoring quietly. She didn’t want to go back to sleep herself despite still feeling tired, she was worried she would have another nightmare. Another feeling started to make itself known as her tummy rumbled loudly. She realised that after refusing to eat most of dinner, not to mention most of dinner was little more than mush, she was still feeling hungry.

Sam tried to distract herself from the hunger but she was growing increasingly restless and fidgety. She felt like a little baby that couldn’t sleep until they had their needs met and a war raged in her mind between hoping Jess stayed asleep as long as possible and her waking up to attend to her wants.

There was a certain amount of squirming that Sam just couldn’t avoid. She was hungry and as her stomach complained she wished she had some cookies or something to munch on. As time passed she squirmed more and more until eventually she felt Jess moving.

“What’s the matter?” Jess said sleepily as she woke up.

Sam didn’t say anything. She was really very hungry but it was difficult to admit that out loud when she knew what she would get. She continued squirming as her tummy rumbles even louder.

“Sam, tell me what’s wrong.” Jess, looking a lot more awake, used a much more authoritative tone. Sam felt compelled to answer, as if she couldn’t refuse to answer the woman who towered over her even whilst sitting down.

“I’m… hungry.” Sam finally admitted.

“You should’ve eaten your dinner.” Jess replied with a heavy disappointed sigh.

Sam remembered the baby food with disgust. She couldn’t have eaten more of that mush even if she had tried to force herself. Despite this she couldn’t deny her hunger, right now even the tasteless mush seemed a little appetising. She just wanted something to fill her tummy.

Jess sighed again and Sam couldn’t help but look apologetic. She had woken the professor up and was now causing her trouble. She watched as Jess reached up to the series of buttons above on the ceiling above the seat. She pressed the “Call Stewardess” button which caused a little light to turn on. A few seconds later a stewardess walked down the aisle.

“Can I help you with anything?” The stewardess asked. Despite how long they had been in the air the woman’s make-up and hair was still perfect. Sam was impressed.

“The baby is getting hungry.” Jess stated as she stroked Sam’s hair, “Would it be possible to get some more of that baby food warmed up?”

“Of course.” The stewardess replied, “It’ll be with you in just a few minutes.”

Sam felt her shoulders slump as the stewardess walked away. She had strongly suspected it was coming but she had desperately hoped for anything other than baby food. It was just a couple of minutes before a little tray was brought out for Jess and Sam. A little bowl half full of steaming baby food had a little plastic spoon dipped into it, next to the bowl was a freshly made bottle of milk.

Jess picked up the bowl and swirled the spoon around as she waited for the food to cool a little. Sam wrinkled up her face but knew it was the only choice she had, if she wanted to eat it would have to be this bland baby food.

“Alright, open up the hanger.” Jess said. She started making airplane noises as she moved the loaded spoon through the air towards Sam’s face.

Sam opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She felt the food coat the inside of her mouth and quickly tried to swallow as much of it as possible. She had barely finished recovering from the first mouthful when more was deposited on her tongue. She swallowed as quickly as she could this time. She shook her head from side to side as if denying the taste that now seemed to be permanently staining her tongue.

Sam’s eyes were closed so when she felt the nipple of the bottle push against her lips it was a pleasant surprise. She was thankful to take a few big gulps to wash away the taste in her mouth before it was back to her “food.”

When both the bowl and bottle was empty Sam still didn’t feel very full but at the very least she wasn’t as hungry anymore. With her needs fulfilled she started feeling tired again though after her nightmares she was determined to stay awake even as she yawned widely. Sam saw Jess leaning back seemingly to go back to sleep.

“Stop squirming, baby.” Jess said softly.

Sam felt like she couldn’t stop moving. Sleep was threatening to pull her back into the darkness but she didn’t want to go back. She kept moving to stop from feeling too comfortable on Jess’s lap. Her frequent shifts in position clearly irritated the larger woman who kept getting woken up.

“Sam, H U S H  L I T T L E  B A B Y. Go to sleep for Mommy.” Jess said clearly as she looked down into Sam’s eyes.

Sam suddenly felt like her limbs had become lead weights that she couldn’t move. The tiredness she had been valiantly keeping at bay quickly grew stronger. As soon as Jess told her to go to sleep it felt like resisting it was almost impossible. In the back of her mind there was a mental alarm blaring because the professor had referred to herself as “Mommy.”

“Just sleep.” Jess repeated softly.

Sam opened her mouth and then closed it again. She tried to speak but nothing intelligible came out, as her eyes grew heavier she tried to work why she couldn’t talk all of a sudden. Sam was lifted off Jess’s lap and repositioned before being laid back down, her head was cradled in the professor’s arm. She couldn’t force her body to move as she continued to babble.

“Sleep…” Jess said again with a little more assertiveness.

Sam finally lost the battle to keep her eyes open. Her head lolled to the side and before she even realised what was happening she was unconscious and snoring softly in Jess’s arms.

• Like 4

After another confusing dream Sam wakes up find the plane will soon be landing. It won't be a moment too soon for Sam and her aching bladder.

---

---

There was a screen in front of Sam with spirals of ever changing colours spinning around and around. Sam couldn’t look away, she realised her head was held in place by straps and her arms were tied to the chair. She became vaguely aware of voices around her. The scene faded just as quickly as it had come to her.

Sam’s eyes opened again, or had they always been open? Sam had no idea if she had been asleep or just zoned out. The screen was still showing it’s spirals and Sam was relaxed in the chair, she was still strapped down but she wasn’t straining against them anymore.

“Are you sure she’s OK?” A male voice said.

“She’s fine, Dr. Nelson. Her vitals are all normal.” The woman’s voice replying to the man, “Just let things play out.”

“Professor Hughes, I know you really want this but…” Dr. Nelson sounded nervous. Sam could only stare at the screen in front of her feeling her brain tuning in and out.

“I am helping her.” Professor Hughes replied with a hard edge to her voice.

Professor Hughes. Why did that name sound familiar to Sam?

The spirals seemed to be speaking to Sam. She couldn’t explain it, she was sure there were no words on the screen and yet there were phrases repeating in her head. Blackness descended again as Sam let out a small moan.

Sam came to and was grateful the screen had been switched off. The room was dark but she was still tied down, she had no idea if anyone was in there with her but she felt exhausted. She slumped in her chair and felt something between her legs that managed to cut through the fog that dampened all her senses.

“Wha-” Sam lazily managed to say but her energy was non-existent.

There was a diaper between Sam’s legs. The restraints holding Sam’s head up were gone and she allowed her neck to relax, she looked down and saw that all she was wearing was a bra and a diaper. It confused what little part of her brain that was still capable of thought.

“She’s awake!” This was a male voice but it didn’t sound like Dr. Nelson, “Get the professor!”

Sam couldn’t work out what was happening and her vision was constantly fading in to and out of focus. She felt her eyelids being opened and a light shining into it, she tried to pull her head away but she was too weak. Somewhere behind her she heard a door open and then close.

“How long has she been awake?” Professor Hughes’s voice was loud and clear. Sam recognised it but couldn’t believe it.

“Just a few minutes.” Came the reply.

Sam was looking down at the ground with the strap around her chest keeping her upright. She saw a pair of women’s shoes and as her eyes moved up she saw a white coat. Sam made a supreme effort to lift her head up and once her vision cleared she saw Jess staring down at her. A smile split her face.

“Test the triggers.” Jess ordered, “If she passes proceed to phase two.”

Sam’s head flopped forwards again and she was enveloped by unconsciousness yet again.

---

Sam could feel shaking like an earthquake. She had her eyes closed and wondered what was going on until a particularly big bump forced her eyes open in shock. She tried to sit up but found herself still lying across Jess’s lap. What’s more she was swaddled in a blanket and had a pacifier in her mouth. How had all this happened whilst she had been asleep?

“Relax, baby.” Jess cooed softly, “It’s just a bit of turbulence. We’re coming in to land.”

Sam was disorientated. The dream had felt so real. Or was this the dream? Her head was cloudy still and she almost felt like she was jumping back and forth between two realities. She was having trouble distinguishing between the real world and the dream one. If her thinking had been more coherent she would’ve felt concerned but as it was all she could do was look up at the ceiling of the plane as her tongue danced around the latex teat in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes Sam felt her strength returning a little and she started wriggling around. The confines of her swaddling felt almost claustrophobic and she wanted her limbs to be free. As she started trying to get up Jess looked down with a smile.

H U S H  L I T T L E  O N E.” Jess said clearly.

Sam had heard those words not long ago and she remembered how it made her feel as it affected her again. The weakness enveloped her body and straight away her struggling weakened a great deal. She sucked on the pacifier feeling it giving her some comfort as the voice in her mind telling her that something was wrong retreated to the back of his mind.

“It’s OK, baby.” Jess said softly, “This is just to keep up the disguise.”

A small part of Sam knew that there was a problem. That she was completely out of control of the situation and at the mercy of someone she didn’t really know wasn’t a good thing, but her brain couldn’t offer any kind of resistance or a way to get away. Jess was playing with Sam’s hair and smiling. The small woman noticed her hair had been braided but she couldn’t remember that ever happening. Had it happened when she was asleep? Just how long had she been unconscious?

All this thinking was too difficult and Sam found it much easier to just listen to Jess’s words and do as she said. If Jess said this was the correct thing to do then it was the correct thing to do. The turbulence was still shaking her about on Jess’s lap and she felt grateful that the tall professor was holding on to her. She felt safe.

“I-” Sam started.

“Shh, just lay there for Mommy.” Jess said. She was smiling but her voice made it clear this wasn’t up for debate.

Sam did as she was told.

The turbulence continued and Sam felt all the jolting calling a need to her bodily functions. The bottles she had drunk had filled her small bladder and now she was being told by her brain just how much she needed to visit the little girl’s room.

“I need the bathroom…” Sam lisped awkwardly around her dummy. Her little cheeks turned pink at the embarrassing admission.

“Can you wait till we get through customs?” Jess asked.

Sam wasn’t really sure but she stayed quiet. Just a few seconds later she felt the plane bounce and belatedly realised they must have finally landed. The problem was that the bounce also exposed just how much she needed to use the bathroom. She chewed on the bulb of the pacifier and crossed her legs under the swaddling. They couldn’t get off this plane fast enough for Sam.

“Ladies and gentleman, this is your Captain speaking, we have safely landed but there is a bit of a queue for the gate. We’ll be switching off the seatbelt sign but we ask people to remain in their seats unless they have a reason for standing.” The intercom said.

Sam visibly winced as the pilot announced they would have to sit on the plane a little longer. The small chance she felt she had of making it to a bathroom seemed to fade away. She let out a little whine and looked up at Jess who was patiently waiting as the plane came to a stop outside a gate.

“I don’t think I can make it.” Sam mumbled in embarrassment. How could she try to argue she didn’t need this treatment when she was so desperate that she couldn’t wait till they got through customs?

“You need the potty?” Jess asked condescendingly.

Sam could only nod her head as her cheeks blazed. She felt so embarrassed. Before taking off she had been a fully functioning and independent young woman, now she was swaddled in another person’s lap and hoping this other person would take her to the toilet before she embarrassed herself further.

With a small ding the seatbelt light turned off and Jess slowly got some things together before standing up. Sam could see other people walking down the aisle and dearly wished she was one of them. Eventually Jess stood up with Sam being held in her arms. She walked over to the bathroom but it was occupied.

“Please hurry…” Sam muttered around her pacifier. She wasn’t sure if she was talking more to whoever was in the toilet or Jess.

“Excuse me.” Jess said. Because of the swaddling holding Sam in place she wasn’t able to see who she was talking to until a stewardess walked close to them.

Sam couldn’t help but blush as she was held in Jess’s arms between the two women and able only to see their upper bodies, faces and the ceiling. She could feel a slight dampness in her panties and truly didn’t know if it was urine that somehow leaked out or sweat. Either way she felt like she was going to burst.

“Can I help you?” The stewardess asked.

“No, I’m OK thanks.” Jess replied with a smile, “I’m just going to take my little one to the facilities at the back of the plane.”

“Oh, of course.” The stewardess replied, “It’s a long flight. She can’t be expected to make it all the way. We should be disembarking in about five minutes so you have plenty of time.”

Sam didn’t know what the stewardess was referring to but she just wished Jess would get on with things. She needed the toilet immediately. If there was a toilet at the rear of the plane why weren’t they going straight there? Sam tried to work out what the stewardess meant by not being “expected to make it all the way” as Jess carried her down the aisle towards the rear of the now stationary plane.

Sam was carried all the way to the back and then a door was opened. As she went through the doorway she immediately saw that this bathroom was bigger than the others but that barely mattered to her at that moment, she just wanted to be sat on the potty so she could finally relax.

“Hold on a moment.” Jess said.

Sam was lowered and surprised when she rested on a padded surface. It seemed to be too big for the sink area and she couldn’t work out why else there would be such a space in a plane. There would be no reason for a table in a bathroom…

The swaddling was loosened and then pulled out from under Sam. She looked around in confusion for a second and then gasped. She opened her mouth to shout.

H U S H  L I T T L E  O N E. Jess said.

Sam’s mouth hung open for a second and then closed without making a noise. Now she knew for certain that there was something going on. It was the phrase she had heard before and just like the previous times she immediately felt limp and incapable of independent action. She didn’t know what was happening to her but she knew it wasn’t good.

Equally not good was her current location. With her vision no longer obstructed she saw that the padded table she had been placed on was a baby’s changing table. She tried to move her arms or legs but could only flail like a baby, her legs kicking out uselessly.

“Just relax, baby girl.” Jess said with a smile, “We’ll have you all sorted in a couple of minutes.”

Sam watched helplessly as Jess reached down and opened one of the drawers. She reached in and pulled out the item Sam had feared she would. The diaper was designed for a baby but Sam already knew it would fit her. The white padding crinkled softly, the cartoon prints on the landing zone seemed to scream “Baby!” and Sam cringed as it was brought towards her.

Sam gurgled uselessly as she tried to tell Jess that she absolutely didn’t want a diaper. She saw it get placed next to her and as much as she wanted to knock it away she couldn’t make her arms obey her.

“It’s OK.” Jess said as she went to the foot of the table, “Just let Mommy help you.”

Sam was panicking. She wanted to run away but was unable. The phrase Jess had said had taken control of her body away from her. She had fog clouding her thoughts and despite knowing Jess was doing something to her she felt compelled to listen to what she said. Her racing mind was pushed further back in her brain and the voice telling her to just relax and let “Mommy” help her got stronger.

Jess started manipulating Sam’s relaxed body. She stripped Sam down to her panties before they came off as well. Sam was completely naked but unlike at the airport Jess was not going to give her any time alone, quite the opposite in fact.

Sam closed her eyes and blushed as her hips were lifted to slide the diaper underneath. She was lowered on to the padding and felt her soft skin sink into it slightly. She remembered this feeling from the horrible nursery and it felt like the two sides of her brain were screaming at each other, one side had a soothing voice and was telling Sam to just listen to Jess whilst the other was more insistent and telling her she had to resist. Unfortunately the more insistent voice was drowned out.

The diaper was pulled up between Sam’s legs and taped tightly closed. It was just how the small woman remembered it feeling. The padding separating Sam’s thighs felt even thicker than she remembered. Her legs were splayed out slightly and lightly kicking at the air in the disorganised way a baby would do it.

“There we go!” Jess looked triumphant that she had finally managed to get Sam into a diaper, “That’s not so bad. Now you can do your little tinkles and not worry about things like the toilet.”

Sam shuddered as the small amount of control she had over her own body fought to hold back the urine that wanted to break out of her bladder. Whatever Jess was doing to her Sam was determined to try to hold on to the last bit of dignity she felt like she had. If she could just get off the plane she could get away from the weird professor and go home. Sam was dressed in her yellow jammies again as she tried to fight off the fog that prevented her from calling out for help.

Sam was lifted up and placed against Jess’s chest. Sam’s face pressed against Jess’s shoulder which at least let her hide her blushing cheeks. She could feel the professor’s hand on her padded rear and was cringing over how it felt. To make matters worse her bladder was still aching for relief. They went back down the plane and to their seats again. Shortly after sitting a pacifier was pulled out and pushed between Sam’s lips.

“You’re being such a good girl.” Jess said as she brushed Sam’s braided hair out of her face, “We’ll be off the plane soon.”

Indeed it was only after sitting for a minute that the doors opened and the stewardesses started helping people exit the plane. Sam saw people looking down at her and smiling as they walked past, all Sam could was mumble around the pacifier and uselessly move her arms and legs. Underneath her jammies the diaper rubbed against her and crinkled. She still needed to pee but she was fighting the signals telling her to just let go.

Sam felt humiliated that she had been reduced to this. She looked up at Jess and remembered her dream. She couldn’t remember anything like that happening to her and yet it felt so real. She didn’t understand how this had happened, she willed herself not to cry but found it difficult to hold back her emotion. Her whole mind swirled with confusion, more than anything she needed some time alone to sort things out in her mind.

The frustration of wanting help from the people walking past but being unable to talk in a way that she could be understood only made her more upset and frustrated. She felt like Jess was holding her body hostage and Sam had no way of calling for help or escaping her.

Jess eventually stood up and sat Sam on her hip as she collected their baggage. It was a little awkward but Jess was able to start leaving the plane. Same saw stewardesses waving at her as she was carried past. She reached out clumsily with her arms silently begging for help but her pleas went unanswered.

“She likes you.” Jess chuckled as she looked down at Sam reaching out for the airplane employee.

“Oh my God! She’s so adorable.” The stewardess replied with a big smile, “Have a safe journey home.”

Sam cringed at the way the stewardess spoke to Jess about her. It was like she was incapable of response or understanding, deep down she knew that the stewardess assumed that was exactly the situation. The harder Sam tried to prove her wrong the more she proved her right. She tried to talk but the baby babble that came out of her mouth was unintelligible, the pacifier dropped from her mouth and tumbled down between Sam and Jess.

“Oops. Careful, baby.” The stewardess said. She caught the pacifier before it hit the floor.

Sam saw her examine the latex bulb to make sure it was still clean. Sam blushed as she saw her drool all over the soother. Satisfied it was clean the stewardess turned it towards Sam and pressed it between her lips.

“Thank you.” Jess smiled, “It’s been a wonderful flight.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” The stewardess replied, “We hope to have you and your little cutie aboard again.”

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam is finally carried off the plane. If she thought that would be the end of her bad time she was soon shown that there was a layer to the events that she hadn't been aware of. 

As Jess sits down with Sam in her lap she reveals what has led up to this point and hints at what might be coming in the future.

(It should be noted that this is probably the second to last update for this story. The story was always intended to be predominantly about the flight itself.)

---

---

Sam was finally carried off the aircraft. She was hit by a burst of warmth as she left the air conditioned plane for the tunnel that connected them to the airport. The small voice in the back of Sam’s head still held tight to the hope that as soon as they were in the airport they would separate. She clung on to Jess as they walked through to the terminal, her diaper was crinkling with every one of Jess’s steps. Sam was trying to hide her embarrassed face as much as possible but when she saw a bathroom to the side her eyes lit up.

“Mmmm mmmm!” Sam mumbled through her pacifier. She reached out with her hands towards the bathroom desperately.

Sam’s bladder felt like it was soon to burst but she could still avoid embarrassing herself if Jess just took her to the bathroom. She was practically in tears with her desperation but Jess just carried on walking. As the bathroom disappeared into the distance Sam dropped against Jess feeling defeated.

“Just a little further and then we can sit down.” Jess said quietly as they headed towards immigration, “I’m sure you have some questions about everything.”

Sam lifted her head. To say she had questions was an understatement, she just didn’t know what there was to explain. She just wanted Jess to put her down and hand over the bags so they could go their separate ways. Her bladder hurt but she was sure she could still make it to the nearest bathroom. Her limbs still felt weak and mostly out of her control and she didn’t dare trying to speak again, the babbling was humiliating in the extreme.

“Ah, there’s a queue, come on we’ll sit down and let things clear up a little bit.” Jess said as she went to a nearby seating area.

Jess sat down and put Sam on her lap so her diapered charge faced her whilst straddling her legs. She smiled as she felt the diaper underneath the jammies. The padding crinkled as it was pushed against the baby girl.

Sam finally managed to make herself spit out the pacifier. She concentrated as hard as possible to formulate a thought and make it travel all the way down to her vocal cords and then out through her mouth without turning into babbling. It took a great deal of effort.

“What… are you… doing?” Sam managed to force out. It felt so unnatural to speak adult words like that, her brain was trying to turn it all into babbling.

“I suppose you were going to work out something was up sooner or later.” Jess said with a little chuckle, “I’m sure you’ve noticed things are a little strange.”

“No shit.” Is what Sam would’ve said if she could muster the strength to do so. Instead she just looked up at Jess with worry.

“It might be easier if you watch this.” Jess said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a phone.

Sam watched as Jess flicked through various options and found a file labelled “sam_daycare.mp4” which she clicked on. Sam’s mouth dropped open as the video started to play. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Imagine my surprise when my sister rings me up and tells me that she had an adult that looked just like a baby in her day care.” Jess said with a little giggle at the end, “As a psychologist getting interested in regression therapy it was like a gift from the gods. I’m sure you were put on this Earth for me to find you.”

On the little phone screen Sam saw herself in the playpen. She could see her thick diapers under the purple romper she hated so much. She saw all the things that had haunted her nightmares since that day. Jess sped the video up and she saw all her listless playing, the feeding and the changing. Sam felt like ice water had been poured into veins. She had thought that embarrassing day had been consigned to history, to be forgotten forever.

“I convinced her to send me the footage they captured on their internal security cams.” Jess continued as the video played, “I saw the way you were and I realised that all my hypotheses were correct.”

Sam was squirming now as she listened to the story whilst simultaneously trying to concentrate on holding her bladder. It was a battle that was getting increasingly difficult to win. The video ended and Jess started to scroll through her phone’s files.

“You probably don’t remember the next bit, eh?” Jess said as she tapped on a different video file.

Sam watched the screen as a title card flashed up. “Regression Therapy as a tool of Rehabilitation and Reform. Subject: Sam Kay. Test One.”

Sam gasped as the title disappeared and was replaced by a dark room. After a couple of seconds the fluorescent lights flickered to life and the door opened. The reason Sam was so shocked is because she was watching herself being led into the room by two young people in white coats and Jess herself!

“Do you remember this?” Jess asked.

Sam shook her head. She felt her bladder tense up again and she had to clench just that little bit harder to stop from wetting herself.

“I thought not.” Jess chuckled, “With how effective the other triggers have been I assumed this one was as well.”

Sam was sat in a chair. She couldn’t understand how she could be on the screen when she didn’t remember this at all. It was a surreal feeling and Sam almost felt like she was watching a television show starring herself since it didn’t seem like an event that had occurred to her.

On the little screen Sam was sat in a chair as she filled out a few forms. She could see Jess talking to her but this video had poor audio and none of the words could be picked up. Eventually the people in the white coats left along with Jess who paused for a second just to look at the camera. Sam was left alone in the room staring at a wooden panel in front of her. After about half a minute when nothing seemed to happen Sam started looking around the room. It looked like she was about to get up when the panel in front of her opened revealing a television screen.

“We knew you were having some money problems. We stopped you “randomly” as you left the campus one day and offered a few thousand dollars in return for a little of your time. We simply told you to watch the screen.” Jess said as the Sam on the screen sat back down, “We thought we had hidden the triggers completely but you must’ve sensed something was off.”

Sam gasped again as she watched the little version of herself on the screen get up and back away from the chair. She turned and ran out of the camera’s range before being dragged back to the chair a few seconds later. This time she was strapped to the chair. Sam belatedly realised this was the nightmare she had experienced on the plane. She realised it wasn’t a nightmare at all but a flashback, her subconscious was trying to warn her!

Sam felt control of her limbs and thoughts slowly returning as if the shock was resetting her mind. She watched as the Sam on the screen struggled against the bindings before slowly relaxing. It was hard to tell if she was being lulled into passivity by what was on the screen or if she was simply exhausted from trying to free herself. She didn’t remember any of this at all but apparently her subconscious did.

“There isn’t much more to see.” Jess said as she fast-forwarded the video.

“H-How long?” Sam choked out. Her brain’s fog was clearing but she was still struggling to form words.

“How long were you in front of the screen?” Jess completed the question for Sam, “Six hours.”

“Why?” Sam asked as panic threatened to overtake the entirety of her meagre frame.

“Because you shouldn’t be an adult.” Jess said softly as she bounced Sam on her knee lightly and put her phone away, “Look at you. You should be a little baby and there is nothing you can say that can convince me otherwise. Look at the way you came running to me for help at the airport like a little lost child needing their Mommy. You are the perfect test subject for my regression as well. No one would think it strange if you acted like a baby.”

Sam felt a cold chill go down her spine as tears welled up in her eyes. Aside from everything else she hated being viewed as anything less than a full adult, she had spent her whole life making sure everyone knew how mature she was and having it all stripped away left her very vulnerable.

“Why don’t I remember?” Sam asked softly as she tried to keep the panic out of her voice.

“That was one of the triggers.” Jess replied, “There’s a few things you’ve forgotten but I can bring them back now. Here, ahem, L I T T L E  G I R L  R E M E M B E R.”

Sam felt as if a one-ton weight had suddenly dropped into her mind. She suddenly remembered things clearly where before there was just empty space. She closed her eyes as she remembered heading to her first Psychology lecture only to be stopped at the door by a person she now recognised as Jess. She had been told there was a mix-up in her registrations and she was enrolled in child psychology instead.

Sam remembered the day she had been leaving the campus when she was stopped by a woman with a clipboard. She had thought the stranger was trying to sell her something but when she had been offered a lot of money and extra credit for a small amount of her time she had taken it. She covered her mouth as she remembered the room, the chair and the television screen. It was even more vivid than her nightmare.

“How did you make sure we met at the airport?” Sam asked breathlessly.

“I had kept tabs on you after your session with me.” Jess said, “I followed your blog where you mentioned your little vacation. You told the world when and where you would be. I just needed to get you in a situation where you would rely on me and I could keep you nice and passive.”

“Wait… You mean…” Sam came to a slow realisation.

“There’s no rule about people under a certain height needing to be accompanied or having to sit on another person’s lap.” Jess chuckled, “Does that sound like it makes any kind of sense?”

Sam was speechless.

“I spoke to the gate attendant before you got there. I convinced them you needed my help. I flashed my credentials, it’s remarkable what people will do when you tell them you’re a doctor… well, and give them a little pocket money.” Jess said with a sly grin, “I put up a couple of posters in strategic positions just as you were arriving and then I waited until you were turned away. I just had to make sure you saw me in the right place so you saw the poster and put two and two together. I knew it would be a lot easier if you felt like it was your idea.”

“But why all this stuff?” Sam asked as she shook her head. It still didn’t make sense to her, “Why do all this in a foreign country and then have to go through all this to get me home?”

“Because making you go missing in a foreign country will mean no one is looking for you at home.” Jess said with a disconcerting smile, “Here, look at this…”

Sam could no longer hold back the tears as Jess reached into her bag and pulled out a passport.

“This is the passport I have been showing people.” Jess said, “A nice new identity for your nice new start.”

Sam wiped her eyes and saw the passport. It wasn’t hers, she was sure of that. Her picture was there but the name and birthdate had been changed. She was listed as a small child with a name she didn’t recognise at all. Sam started crying more loudly as Jess stood up.

“Looks like the queue has shortened.” Jess said casually as she took hold of the bags, “We should make a move.”

• Like 9

Sam has finally landed back in America but after the shocking revelations of what Jess has done to her she knows she isn't about to go free. With one final command Sam becomes putty in Jess's hands.

Then find out what happens later as Jess takes her new little girl home in the bumper epilogue!

---

As ever I am extremely thankful to my patrons who allow me to write as much as I do :) If you have a little spare money and would like to support me and help me pay the bills then please do consider having a look at my Patreon page. I post an update every 4-5 days and patrons get access to everything I write one week before the rest of the world. Also, for $10 a month you can get access to Patreon exclusive stories! I have 41 STORIES AVAILABLE FOR $10 patrons that you can read right away with more posted regularly!

---

Sam was carried across the seating area to the immigration desk. With each step Sam felt her mind clearing, by the time they had joined the queue Sam felt in control again. The trigger that had held her down could be fought though it seemed to take a hell of a shock or struggle. She couldn’t believe what she had heard from Jess. She had questioned how trustworthy the professor was but she had never expected her to be this evil.

Sam’s bladder was at critical mass. She had long since past the point she thought she could hold on and it felt like her resistance would break at any moment. She started struggling. Her arms and legs gaining strength and her crying turning to anger. How dare someone treat her like this! She was going to shout and scream until…

H U S H  L I T T L E  O N E.” Jess said confidently.

Sam tried to fight the words but it was a losing battle. The fog rolled over her like a slow moving tsunami. Her limbs fell limp and the words she had been about to shout were lost en route to her mouth. All she could do was let out a little whine as thoughts intruded and took over her mind. She found herself thinking that maybe Jess was right after all, she should just mentally step back and trust the professor to know what is best for her.

The small little voice fought back valiantly when it seemed like everything was lost. Sam shook her head and cleared enough of the fog to start struggling again. She started shouting loudly even if her words were undefined and she sounded more like a toddler having a tantrum than a young woman in desperate need of help. She was achieving her goal though as people were turning to look at the suddenly screaming girl, she only needed one to realise she was an adult.

“Oh, you’re a fussy little baby aren’t you?” Jess said hypothetically before lowering her voice, “It is pointless trying to resist the triggers.”

Sam tried to flail even harder and she felt she had almost formed some words. The triggers didn’t seem as unbeatable as Jess thought and as more people looked over she felt like she actually had a chance. That was until she felt the professor’s fingers starting to dance across her belly.

“I think this little girl needs a visit from the tickle monster!” Jess said.

Sam wanted to push the hand away but the fingers starting dancing across her belly and her tantrum turned to laughter. She didn’t want to squirm and giggle but she couldn’t help herself. She saw people looking away and anyone who might’ve thought she wasn’t a baby was clearly convinced otherwise as she helplessly laughed.

Sam tried to push the fingers away but her weak arms didn’t want to obey and as the tickling continued she felt the pressure in her bladder suddenly jump up several notches and then just as quickly disappear. Her eyes flew wide even as she continued to squirm.

Sam could feel an intense relief tinged with shame as she felt liquid pouring into her diaper. The padding wrapped around her waist suddenly grew warm as hot urine cascaded into it. Sam cringed. She was no longer being tickled but the dam had burst and there was nothing she could do to halt the reservoir from pouring into her pants. She turned her head towards Jess and buried her face against the woman carrying her to the immigration desk. What resistance Sam continued to have faltered.

“Passport please.” The bored looking man at the immigration desk said.

Jess handed over the two passports as Sam squirmed. The wet padding now encasing her crotch felt heavy and it weighed down on her crotch. It didn’t feel as uncomfortable as Sam had imagined it would, the warmth was even quite comforting. She had forgotten how it felt when she was in the nursery. She kept her face hidden against Jess’s shoulder.

“This all seems in order.” The man at the desk said barely suppressing a yawn, “Welcome home.”

“Thank you.” Jess smiled, “It’s nice to be back.”

As Sam was carried away from the immigration desk she was sobbing quietly. She couldn’t believe that this was happening. It felt like Jess had covered all the angles and now she was set to disappear. Her family and friends would think something had happened to her on vacation, none of them would realise she was in the country and trapped with a psychotic professor. Even the calming internal voice telling Sam to trust Jess, the same one she got after any of the triggers, couldn’t soothe her pain.

“There’s no need to cry, baby.” Jess said as she patted Sam on the back and started walking towards the exit of the airport, “You’re safe now.”

Sam only cried harder as she fought to maintain what little control over her body she had left.

“Alright, I know how to make my little Sam feel better.” Jess said as she stopped on the sidewalk just next to one of the large car parks encircling the airport, “I was saving this for when I really needed it but I guess you need a little time to process everything. Mommy understands.”

Sam didn’t know what Jess was referring to until it suddenly hit her she didn’t know how many triggers there were or what they did. How many hooks did Jess have embedded in Sam’s mind?

G O O D  L I T T L E  G I R L.” Jess said with an authoritative tone of voice.

There was no fighting it this time. Sam was swept away immediately, all her conscious thoughts were washed away as the tears dried up. She started giggling and drooling childishly as she looked around with her thumb in her mouth. She looked up at Jess with that awe that babies have for their parents.

Sam pushed down without a second thought and felt herself evacuating her bowels into her diaper as she was carried to the car. Her little fists held Jess’s shirt as grunted and tensed up. She could hear Jess giggle, no doubt she could feel the sudden squishiness on her arm as she carried Sam to her car.

“Isn’t that better?” Jess asked rhetorically knowing Sam had no way to answer.

The rear door of the car was opened and Sam was lowered into a car seat. She felt the mushy contents of her underwear ooze and squeeze around her as she was strapped in. Jess put the bags in the trunk and then climbed into the driving seat. She looked over to Sam with a smile. The baby was now grabbing one of her own feet and putting it in her mouth. Jess was certain she was doing the right thing as Sam fell into a deep sleep.

---

Epilogue

---

Jess leaned back in the wooden chair at her dining room table. Her apartment wasn’t too big, a single bedroom space with an open plan living area, but it was perfect as a temporary measure as she looked for a permanent position at a university. She was receiving offers from places, some of them very attractive, but she wasn’t in a rush and knew that when the right offer came along she would be able to go wherever she was needed. Until then she had her current job at the college Sam had previously been a student at.

Jess was looking through her notes and typing up some more of her observations. She glanced over to the side and smiled. Remembering why she was going to all this trouble she felt a new energy to continue her work.

“Are you being a good girl?” Jess called over to the playpen.

Jess smiled when she saw Sam turn her head to look at her. The pigtails with pink bows shook in the air and a line of drool dropped from behind the bobbing pacifier on to the front of the little one’s dress. Jess could see Sam was holding two of her little dolls and appeared to be playing house with them.

It had been three weeks since the plane had landed and Jess was starting to make some conclusions about the experiment she had been running. The triggers had continued to work and observing Sam’s behaviour had been fascinating. The poor girl had a difficult time adapting to life as a baby but it seemed she was slowly getting the hang of it. The triggers, which had been nearly continuous to start with, was now used with less regularity.

“The “Behave” trigger was designed to make the subject more agreeable to a figure of authority.” Jess typed into her laptop, “A light layer of hypnosis that, though effective, was also broken by the subject with relative ease. Application for actual children could be beneficial for training and behaviour purposes.”

Jess had been so busy applying for jobs and learning how to be a mother that she hadn’t had a chance to type up her findings until now. She smiled as she remembered the first time she had used the trigger to get Sam to dress in some baby clothes, it seemed like the suggestion of diapers had broken it. Jess had to laugh when she thought about just how many diapers she had changed now. She would be surprised if Sam wasn’t sitting in a wet diaper at that very moment.

“The “Hush Little One” trigger is more heavy-duty. It is designed to make the subject more malleable but also physically weak.” Jess continued as the sounds of crinkling let her know Sam was moving about, “It’s been very effective whenever the subject resists. This would be perfect for criminal rehabilitation.”

After getting Sam back home this medium level trigger had to be constantly used and reinforced by Jess until Sam calmed down. Over time she had been able to wean the little girl off this command as Sam gradually became more agreeable.

“Finally, the “Good Little Girl” trigger is the most aggressive hypnotic suggestion.” Jess typed, “This causes the subject’s consciousness to recede along with their personality. They have little control over their body and will need to be treated, for all intents and purposes, like a helpless baby. At a push this could be used to punish inmates though this has some ethical concerns.”

Jess clicked the save button and sat back in her chair. She felt proud of her efforts, Sam had needed an adult to guide her and take her in, and Jess had been that person. She had been nervous for the first two weeks after getting back to the apartment with Sam, she half expected the police to come bursting in at any moment and yet nothing had happened. Her plan had worked completely.

Having visitors was a concern but Jess had learned that as soon as there was a knock on the door she gave Sam a trigger and it left her unable to cause problems. Jess soon learnt that Sam hated the most powerful trigger that basically made her a baby in both body and mind. However, after Jess interviewed Sam when she had recovered she found out Sam maintained some adult consciousness but could only remember snapshots of what happened.

Jess was soon able to subdue Sam into being a good baby with the threat of that trigger hanging over her head. She rarely needed to use it when Sam did her best to do as she was told. It meant the independently minded young woman was doing her best to be a baby. Sam was practically doing Jess’s job for her which, to the professor, just proved the usefulness of her suggestions.

It was obvious Jess could never publish her findings but that didn’t delegitimize her research. She knew her theories were correct and would now just have to prove them in a clinical setting. In the meantime she had to balance work with looking after her newly “adopted” daughter. No one had even questioned whether Sam was anything but a baby, they just accepted the adoption story Jess told them.

“Are you having fun with your toys?” Jess asked as she stood up and walked over to the edge of the playpen.

Sam looked up with a red face and nodded. Jess smiled but could see the truth in Sam’s eyes. The little girl hadn’t completely accepted her role she was just no longer being vocal with her objections as much. It was a start. There would be a long time in the future for Jess to continue to train Sam. Jess reached over the side of the pen and slipped a hand underneath the baby’s onesie. She felt Sam tense up as the swollen padding was prodded against her little body.

“You’ll last until after lunch.” Jess said as she withdrew her hand, “I’ll be in the kitchen. If you need me just cry.”

---

Sam watched Jess walk into the kitchen. As soon as the professor was out of sight around the corner she spat out the pacifier and dropped the dolls. It had been weeks since Sam disappeared and since then she had been constantly treated like a baby. Much to her annoyance she could only go along with everything to avoid the horrible hypnotic triggers.

Sam had given up hope of being found or discovered. When she had first been brought back to the apartment she had thought there was no way this could carry on forever. It had been incredibly disorientating to wake up in a crib suddenly. She had experienced the strangest feeling when Jess had used the last trigger, she remembered some of what happened afterwards but it appeared to her like photographs and she knew she had no control over her body or mind. It was the worst feeling.

It was Sam’s fear of the most powerful trigger that kept her in line for the most part. She hated being a helpless baby but it was one hundred times worse when she was out of control of everything. Having zero control over herself was Sam’s worst nightmare, it was as if her body was turned into a prison cell.

The last time Sam had the heaviest hypnosis used on her it felt like she had lost a day of her life. She had kicked up a fuss when Jess tried to bathe her, it had been a difficult day for Sam and that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. She flatly refused to get undressed or get in the tub. When Jess reached over to pick her up Sam bit the professor’s arm, it wasn’t hard enough to really hurt or draw blood but it was a petulant move from someone on the verge of a tantrum.

“You need to be a G O O D  L I T T L E  G I R L.” Jess had said crossly.

Sam’s legs immediately went limp and she fell on to her hands and knees. Her adult consciousness was pushed back towards the back of her mind and it felt like something else took over. It was the strange combination of feeling time passing but not sensing anything that happened, just seeing occasional images.

For Sam everything became a weird kaleidoscope where she couldn’t make sense of anything except occasional snapshots. She saw a shot of her naked in the bath with Jess leaning over her. As quick as a flash it was replaced with an image of her being spoon fed and then another shot of her in her crib. She seemed to snap back to reality in her playpen. She was holding her dollies and sitting in a heavily soiled diaper. She had reached behind her and felt the lump that was partially squashed against her body. It took a few hours for Sam to feel like herself again.

Sam was left terrified by what that trigger which robbed her of everything. She had no control and barely any idea what happened when under that command. She knew she had to avoid it at all costs even if it meant going along with Jess’s insane babying.

It had been a very difficult month. Sam vividly remembered her first diaper change after getting “home.” She was wet when Jess picked her up and showed her into the nursery. Nursery was maybe a grand word for what was essentially just a corner of the master bedroom but it was all the space that was available until they moved.

The changing table was foldable to save space and was little more than a modified foldout table. It was right next to the small and basic crib. There were a few toys scattered around but that was pretty much it.

Sam had been under the softest trigger at the time. She had full control of her faculties but was a little more pliable for Jess as she was laid down on the padded table and had her onesie opened. She blushed as Jess gently prodded the wet diaper before opening it and cleaning her up. That first time had been humiliating and it had only got slightly easier with each of the many changes she had suffered through since.

Sam felt powerless to resist because if she broke character for a moment she was hit with a trigger. Jess had so much control over her that she could take her outside without risking being revealed. Jess had bought Sam a stroller that she was strapped into. Jess used the medium level trigger on Sam before leaving the apartment. Sam was trapped in the stroller and rolled through town seeing dozens of people but not being able to give them any hint something was wrong.

“I bought some new baby food for you to try.” Jess called out from the kitchen bringing Sam back to the present.

Sam felt hungry but she grimaced at the words “baby food.” Her diet had been drastically changed since she had arrived in Jess’s apartment and although she didn’t always get fed the mushy baby food it was more common than being allowed regular food. She suppressed her immediate instinct to complain and just waited for Jess to take her to the highchair.

Sam didn’t have to wait long. She soon had Jess walking over to her and lifting her up off the floor. Her little legs kicked out automatically as she was lifted under her arms and sat on the professor’s lap, it was a position she was very familiar with now. The highchair was a standard baby one, much to Sam’s chagrin there had been no need to adjust it for her body.

Sam was spoon fed baby food whilst she enviously eyed Jess’s adult meal. She had to admit the new baby food wasn’t too terrible but it was still bland and she hated the lumpy texture. It wasn’t long until she was finished leaving her sat in the highchair impatiently whilst Jess continued to eat. She felt a rumble in her tummy and didn’t even hesitate.

Leaning to the side Sam didn’t give it a second thought as she pushed down with her tummy muscles and felt a fast flow of mushy poop spill out into her diaper. The diet which contained mostly baby food had made her bowel movements much softer so her waste was often this easy to pass. Jess didn’t like it when Sam didn’t immediately use her diaper when she needed to and the risk of getting a trigger was too much so Sam made sure to fill her pants at the slightest need.

Sam sat in embarrassed silence as she slowly sank into the feces in her diaper. She looked down at the tray but kept an eye on Jess out of the corner of her eye. She really wanted a diaper change as soon as she did these disgraceful things but she had been taught not to announce what was in her diaper even if she was leaking. It took only half a minute before Jess sniffed the air. She didn’t say anything but continued eating her dinner.

“I’ll change you in a minute.” Jess said as she finished up her meal, “I’ll just clean up.”

As Jess started taking the dishes and cutlery out to the kitchen Sam pushed uselessly on the tray in front of her and when it didn’t budge she slumped down into her mess and waited to be released. Like the situation she found herself in escape was impossible.

---

Sam closed her eyes as warm water was poured over the top of her head. She felt a wet flannel scrubbing at her naked body tickling her slightly. In the background the sound of the television provided accompaniment to Jess’s humming.

It had been six months since Sam had taken her fateful flight though she was only aware of that fact because Jess told her. Sam’s days consisted of mind-numbing routine occasionally broken up by massive embarrassment. She had completely lost track of time and had accepted no one was looking for her months ago. They still hadn’t moved and Jess was still looking for a new place to work. Sam didn’t think she needed to bother, she had given up being found by anyone. She was sure everyone who had known her had already moved on.

“You’ve been such a good baby recently.” Jess said happily as she soaped Sam up, “I will have to think of a special treat for you.”

Sam’s rather frazzled mind immediately jumped to the hope that she would be let go. She hadn’t spoken much over recent months because she knew that Jess didn’t want to hear her talk and she risked getting punished. Not to mention without anyone to converse with Sam’s opportunities to chat were limited at best. Despite the risks of doing so Sam decided it was time to speak up.

“Are you going to let me go?” Sam asked in a quiet voice, “Like, ever?”

“Silly baby.” Jess replied as she started washing the soap off, “What would you want out there in the big scary world when you have me?”

Sam could think of a thousand reasons to want to be out of the crazy professor’s clutches but she knew none of them would make a difference to Jess. She looked down at the small tub full of water that had been sat in the sink for her. She looked at the little rubber duck floating amongst the bubbles in the baby bath. Maybe there was something that would appeal to Jess.

“What about college?” Sam asked. She winced knowing that she risked the triggers every time she spoke. Fortunately Jess seemed to be in a good mood. None of the triggers had been used in the last few months but their threat still scared Sam.

“Silly girl, when you went missing they removed your enrollment.” Jess chuckled like her baby was saying something very silly indeed, “You can’t just waltz back in like nothing happened.”

Sam felt herself slump in the water. Of course there was no going back to college, as far as anyone knew she had disappeared off the face of the Earth whilst in Europe half a year ago. She would probably give her friends heart attacks if she suddenly walked through the door at this point. It’s why any time Sam was taken outside Jess made sure it was far away from anywhere Sam used to frequent even if it was unlikely anyone would recognize her now. The professor was crazy but she wasn’t stupid. Sam sniffed back tears.

“Aww, don’t fret baby.” Jess rubbed Sam’s back, “You don’t need to worry about these things anymore.”

Sam moved her feet a little causing the water to splash. She tried to hold back the panic that always accompanied times like this. Whenever she allowed herself to think about the future and what might be coming next she felt a ball of anxiety grew in her tummy until it threatened to overwhelm her completely.

Jess lifted Sam out of the tub and swaddled her in a towel so that all her limbs were pinned to her side. Sam looked up at Jess’s face as she was carried from the baby bath in the sink to the corner of the bedroom used for her nursery. Her mind was racing as she thought about the rest of her life being spent like this. Her eyes were wide and she was trembling. It seemed like Jess could sense something was brewing inside her baby.

“You’ve been such a good girl.” Jess cooed gently, “I haven’t had to use a trigger in months. Don’t ruin it now. Come on, I’ll put you down for a nice nap.”

Sam struggled against the cloth that held her like a cocoon. It had been months since she felt the panic overwhelm her like this and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The crushing weight of her future pushed in on her much harder than the towel swaddling.

Jess pursed her lips. The struggling was useless as Sam was easy to hold like a baby, she looked down at the bundle in her arms and sighed. She had thought Sam was beyond this but it seemed like the triggers still needed reinforcing.

H U S H  L I T T L E  O N E.” Jess said with a sigh of disappointment.

Time had not dulled the triggers effects and Sam felt a sinking feeling as her limbs became leaden. She opened her mouth to protest but found she could only babble incoherently. The fog descended in her mind obscuring her ability to think properly, suddenly making sure Jess was happy with her became the most important thing.

“It’s OK, baby.” Jess said as they went into the bedroom, “Mommy’s got you. You’re safe and secure.”

Sam was diapered with her arms and legs flailing uselessly. She whimpered softly as she was picked up again and deposited in the crib. Jess leaned over the rails and kissed Sam on the forehead.

“Have a nice nap, sweetie. I’m sure you’ll be better behaved afterwards.” Jess smiled as she flicked a switch on the mobile above the baby bed to get it started. She walked away from the crib and closed the door behind her.

---

Sam babbled happily as her Mommy made funny faces at her. The pacifier in her mouth bobbed in and out as she giggled. They were standing on a moving walkway that was taking them through a busy airport, the very same one they had landed at over eighteen months previously.

Jess cuddled her baby girl and held her suitcase to the side. After a very lengthy search Jess was finally moving across the country to a new job. She was to be the head of the psychology department at a prestigious college on the opposite coast.

Jess was more than happy with how things were turning out. With her new salary Jess had been able to buy a nice three-bedroom house. She had hired decorators and one of the rooms was already set up as a nursery. Moving across the country also meant she didn’t have to worry so much about anyone finding Sam anymore.

“You’re being such a good girl.” Jess said, “You’re going to love your new nursery!”

Sam crinkled slightly as she adjusted her legs. She looked at Jess with admiration, like a little girl looking at their mother and protector. It had been so long since she had been a regular independent adult that “acting” like a baby no longer felt like acting. She struggled to remember what being an adult had entailed, what her daily life had been like before diaper changes, bottle feedings and everything else.

Sam had to admit that the thought of being a normal adult again scared her. For one and a half years all she had known was Jess, the triggers and the constant non-stop babying. All she knew was diapers and after so long in them it had become second nature to use them, she had found herself wetting and even pooping herself without a second thought a lot of the time. Sometimes she would be playing in her pen and suddenly realise her diaper was wet, she would wrack her brain but not have any memory of wetting. She couldn’t even blame the triggers.

“Tickets and passports please.” A bored sounding man behind a desk said.

Sam looked around as Jess handed over the documents. She looked at him and wondered if he had even a faint inkling that the apparent baby in the woman’s arms was actually an adult. Sam knew her documents reflected her new infantile identity.

“Thank you.” The attendant said, “The plane will be boarding soon.”

Sam was carried away from the desk and over to the seating area. She had flashbacks to when she had first been shown the videos of the hypnotism session. It felt like a lifetime ago, she felt like a whole new person.

“Are you excited?” Jess asked as she placed Sam on her knee and bounced her a little, “A new start in a new place.”

Sam knew her opinion wasn’t wanted and if she had spoken she was sure that Jess would stop her sooner rather than later. She had learned it was much easier to just babble around her pacifier than try to actually express her opinion. Besides, what did she have to look forward to? Her life was surely going to be the same once they landed and settled in at the new house. She was going to be kept as a baby in perpetuity.

“Well you should be excited.” Jess said happily as she started tickling Sam, “Yes you should! Yes you should!”

As Jess repeated the words in a childish way Sam could only writhe and giggle. The professor’s fingers danced over Sam’s belly tickling her into submission. When Jess finally stopped she wondered breathlessly what she could possibly have to be excited about. She looked up at her Mommy hoping to hear more information.

“You should be excited because…” Jess let the sentence linger to create suspense, “I enrolled you at the college I’m working at!”

Sam’s mouth dropped open and the pacifier fell out from between her lips. A line of drool fell down her chin. Surely she had misunderstood what her Mummy was saying. There was no way Jess would’ve actually enrolled her. After everything that had been going on there was no reason to do it, Sam had only just started acting like the good baby Jess had wanted for so long. Despite the rational side of Sam’s brain telling her something seemed wrong the faint flicker of hope that had been nearly extinguished suddenly erupted.

“The look on your face!” Jess chuckled, “I take it you’re excited now?”

Sam could feel her chest swell as she started thinking about what this meant. She was going to be a grown-up again! She would have to get new clothes, new stationary, she’d make new friends. Sam’s mind raced as she thought about everything that would need to change. Sam felt the warm padding between her legs and realised she would have to potty train herself again, she’d have to get used to talking like a regular adult. Maybe she would even be able to go home…

“When I saw the program they’re running at the college I just couldn’t resist. It’s perfect for you.” Jess said. She started rummaging in her handbag for something.

Sam could only imagine it was a psychology course since that was what she was doing before. She saw Jess pull out a small leaflet from her bag and she turned it so the front faced Sam. The little girl’s face froze as she looked at the pictures and read the text. Deep down she knew something like this would happen but the hope being ripped away hurt a lot.

“Apparently the college daycare is top of the line.” Jess said, “And you’ll have so many other babies to play with whilst Mummy works.”

Sam could feel herself tearing up as she looked at the leaflet. The words and pictures took time to sink in. Her bottom lip quivered as she felt her heart sink. She had expected to be kept as a baby until the brief flicker of hope had flared. This was so much worse than the status quo, instead of being kept mostly at home she was going to be left with other babies. Every day would be a fresh humiliation.

“Don’t cry, baby.” Jess said as she picked up the pacifier and slipped it back into Sam’s mouth, “I’m sure you’ll make plenty of new friends. I know that when you get anxious you do silly things like telling people you’re a grown-up so I made a trigger just for this scenario to help you acclimatize with the other babies. We can try it out now.”

Sam hated the triggers more than the babying itself. The triggers took away her autonomy and made her beholden to the will of others. Whether she was put under the heaviest trigger or the smallest suggestion it felt unbearable.

“No, wa-” Sam started to say around the soother in her mouth.

S I L E N C E.” Jess said loudly.

“-it please don’t blurur.” Sam’s sentence died as the trigger hit her ears and instead she babbled like a real baby.

Jess smiled. Her system of hypnotic suggestion appeared to be foolproof, she had turned it into an art form.

“Glurt thuolo lerl.” Sam tried to speak again but her words turned to mush on their way to her mouth. The frustration immediately bubbled over as she flailed her fists.

Jess just held her baby close to her chest. She smiled as she patted Sam’s back. The little girl had no idea how many triggers had been implanted and were just waiting to be exploited when the time was right.

“Shush, don’t worry, baby.” Jess said quietly as she rocked Sam back and forth a little, “You’re going to be the best baby girl for Mommy.”

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...