LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice on Wedding Attendence

I am attending a few weddings this summer. Both will necessitate being away from the hotel/house for up to 8 hours. This is not something I have attempted before. Typically, I bring a bag and its no issue, but this is to a wedding, where everyone brings as little as possible. Most women bring only a clutch. 8 hours is too much for 1 diaper... I will probably need 3. Any ideas? ?

• Like 1

Go ahead and bring a small bag. You have a medical condition that requires supplies to manage it. If you can, leave the bag in the car and go get it when needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Go ahead and bring a small bag. You have a medical condition that requires supplies to manage it. If you can, leave the bag in the car and go get it when needed.

@PuraVidaDip

I agree with @DailyDi  Bring your "Go Bag" with you, as it will have your supplies in it,, so that you can enjoy the event with your friends and family members.  No one should be expected to have to use a diaper and be wet for 5+ hours without a change - That could cause you to have a nasty rash you need to deal with later, and that is NOT FUN!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1

I guess I just don’t feel comfortable with my book bag. Was thinking of maybe stuffing a thin diaper or two in my jacket, along with some disposal bags and a thing of travel wipes JIC.

Or like a little brown paper bag with handles and some little bottles of water like, oh hey I have some extra water bottles, want one? Idk it’s a bunch of my wives family friends and I don’t feel like explaining the situation… but alas probably the answer

Definitely take a bag with you I use a small sling bag that will hold 2 Betterdry diapers and a pack of wipes or 3 diapers but its a tight squeeze:) just leave the bag in the car if you can and change part way through the day so you start the reception in a dry diaper this should get you through the reception if you are using a premium diaper like Betterdry or Megamax .

The most important thing is to have fun and relax :) 

I have attended a few weddings and I used either a betterdry or a megamax with booster with compression pants over the top I wore a very loose fitting dress. Also I leave it until the last minute to put on your diaper before leaving the house to attend the event 

• Like 2

So, one wedding down! I used In-control Hybrids (like the Rearz Barnyard but white). I drink a lot of water, and then was drinking, so one MegaMax wouldn't last, and I like to dance, and my suits are only so big around my bottom so a booster was a no-go.  I had to change twice at the wedding. It was awkward because I had to carry my used diaper in a heaven scent bag under my suit jacket and dump it in the trash... one of the attendees saw and I was cursing the whole time, as I then dug in the trash to hide the diaper, like a crazy person, and he didn't ask questions. I don't think he knew what it was but might have figured I needed to toss my undies or something haha. Then the groom walked in and I walked out. Could have been worse.

I ended up grabbing a shoulder sling camera bag https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07797XJ8X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1. Someone at my table commented about my man bag and I owned it "yes, got to." Switch subject and it was fine. It was obviously a camera bag but no one questioned why I didn't use a camera. I could fit three medium in-control hybrids in the bottom part, along with a travel thing of wipes from North Shore, some heaven scent bags, gloves, ointment. You could actually fit a small DSLR in the top pocket as well. AND... you just rotate it around your body and you can access all your changing supplies. Very easy!

Thanks for all the tips, and I hope this helps someone out there... ?

On 5/27/2022 at 12:50 PM, DailyDi said:

We had to take a shuttle... so I had to take the bag with me... but the camera bag was never questioned!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I like to dance, and my suits are only so big around my bottom so a booster was a no-go. 

A great place to do the "pee pee" dance where no one will know!  Glad you had fun and it worked out for you.  Now you will know how to handle similar events in the future.

• Like 1